Happy Birthday Malcolm-San!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM!" Sari was showing off that her mouth was talented for more than just hit songs, either as part of a group or as a solo artist. Her lips and chin slick with juices while her tongue eagerly darted in and out of the snatch of a woman she's only encountered today. Then again, it had likely been part of her plans for the night all along, despite what she might have claimed, to be tongue fucking another woman at least at some point this evening. Just expecting it to be with a beauty from the same entertainment industry that she's in rather than a professional wrestler. Adapting easily to the situation as she plunged her tongue as far into Sakisama's folds as she could reach and getting the pleasure back in return. Leaving her exposed skin with a nice shine of moisture even before she's finally gotten some of the dick she'd actually come here tonight for.

The same could be said for the former three-time Princess Tag Team Champion who on top in this sixty nine. Able to use her position to lift her head briefly and check out the threesome going on across the room to monitor things, ready to pounce when the chance arrived. For now, entertaining herself with the former member of the Necronomidol group as she brought her own gorgeous face back down. Going back to slurping away, sucking down juices to drink and making more form as she worked her tongue around inside that tight cavern. Paying no mind to the mess of splats of juices being left dripping off her chin along with the falling sweat as she used more energy in this pussy eating than perhaps she's done in many a match. The end result still being two stunning Asians making one another moan out as they went at one another in this hotel room orgy.

"UHHHHH! FUCK YES! HARDER! MMMMM FUCK! DEEPER! AHHHHH FUCK! YESSSS!!" The loud moans and harsh cursing could only be from the starlet who has competed across Stardom, Oz Academy, Ice Ribbon and many other promotions in Japan. Back across the room, Ram was not just getting fucked, but held off the bed as Malcolm was kneeling and leaning back. Clutching Ram by her waist as he had the pint-sized beauty mounted on his prick while her legs were curled back, dangling as she bounced on this dick and had her arms back around to clutch his head for support. "COME ON! FUCKING USE ME! FUCK ME! MMMMM! FUCKING FUCK ME HARD! DEEPER! MMMMMM FUCK YESSSSSSSS AHHHHH!!" She panted out as her long pain hair swayed back and forth. Even her nicely sized and rounded tits bouncing as her body was bucked along his cock as he thrust in and out. The smack ringing out to nail her balls deep as if she was better suited for the title of Size Queen than merely just being the Queen of Triple 6.

"MMMM... Of course, Chairman! MMMMM... I wouldn't dream of disappointing you..." Malcolm said with a smirk as he easily held the small wrestler in place so he could almost rag doll her along his fat, lengthy shaft. Pumping in stiffly as he drilled her to the hilt, making that slap of his dark skin hitting hers ring out to join the moans they were both letting out. Banging her bareback as he pulled his cock back, making sure a few inches were still buried up into her, before driving all the way in to make her howl with delight. "AHHHHH... After all... MMMM! FUCK... I know exactly what my Little Slut loves..." He added as the two locked eyes and despite how much she should be pissed at that, Ram could only lick her lips as she pulled his face in. Applying a lip lock to him now and showing how she's managed to be 'tamed' by his massive dick, she was the one parting her lips to allow his tongue to slide in and wrestle with hers unlike how she'd been treating the other woman earlier on in this threesome.

Speaking of which, Himari was suitably recovered from her intense peak as she moved up to be in front of the action. Biting down on her bottom lip as she moved a hand down, putting it between Kaicho's spread legs. Getting more muffled groans let out by the pink haired of the two as Himari started to stroke back and forth with her fingers to return the favour from earlier on, helping the other beauty to reach her peak. Even bringing her other hand up and giving Ram's breast a squeeze through the wrestling gear she still had on as she brushed away across that pussy already being filled up. Ram seemed to appreciate the touch, glancing for a moment to cast a lusty look at the other woman before going back to staring at the stud ploughing away into her as they made out. So leaving Ram technically fucked from front and back, double teamed by a man and a woman. Leaving her looking like she was something out of a supernatural-themed adult film production, especially as even with the sweat rolling down her arms and legs her signature face-paint hadn't even smudged yet.

"MMMMM YES! LITTLE... UHHHHH! I'M Y-YOUR LITTLE SLUT! FUCK!!" When the kiss was broken, pure filth spilled out of Ram's usually overconfident mouth as she panted in delight. Made to jolt up and down that thrusting dick rather than being able to bounce on him under her own power. Her eyes starting to roll upward as his pace was stiff and quick, driving away and making the slap of his crotch hitting into hers ring out like a machine gun going off. She came here for dick and was getting all that and them some as her moans proved, while giving the older hunk behind her reason to groan out too as her tight slot clung to this thickness like she was custom built for a hard, big cock fucking like this. "AHHHH FUCK! AND Y-YOUR LITTLE SLUT... UHHHH!! NEEDS... MMMMM FUCK!! NEEDS THAT BIG... FUCKING... BIG! BLACK!! COCK!! MMMMM FUCK YESSSSSS!!" She shamelessly begged as her eyes began to roll upward as her mouth hung open. Her tongue flicking out as her body bucked not just back down into the cock drilling her from underneath, but also against those sliding fingers working over the outside of her box to enhance the pleasure that extra bit more.

Seeing the open mouth, Himari (despite claiming to be a woman who was unsure about getting it on with a member of the same sex) couldn't help but take it as an offer as she leaned in. Getting to kiss the woman she's now very familiar with and with a bit more force than she's timidly being doing so far. Her reward being helping Ram to hit her peak as she felt Himari's tongue swirl around hers to leave the pro wrestler moaning in delight into the singer's mouth. All as Malcolm was left groaning in delight, feeling Ram's pussy squeezing onto his fat shaft as she came, further soaking his length with juices to leave more questionable stains, and perhaps even an extra charge for room cleaning to pay in the morning, on the bed sheets. No concern about that right now as he made sure to keep the mysterious beauty pleasured with another round of stiff pumps so every moment of that peak was enjoyed. Easing his cock out as while soaked, he was still rock hard and ready for more fun.

"Whoops! Heh, sorry there..." Malcolm chuckled as letting go of Ram, she ended up tumbling forward on top of Himari to leave the two women on the bed, panting for a moment as Ram enjoyed some post-orgasmic bliss. "Although, that does help me out I guess..." He remarked, moving off from the bed and turning around.

Lifting her head up, and showing juices dripping from her chin in the process, Sakisama locked onto his cock as he approached the couch. "Finally!" She snapped with an arrogant tone, moving off from the sixty nine she'd been in. "I thought you'd never be done with that disgusting warrior peasant and that hideous monster child." She rudely added as Sari moved up to sit as well.

"Well, you know what they say about saving the best for last, right my Lady?" He said, locking eyes with the tall wrestler as he used his own brand of charms. Which clearly work, considering he's got a hotel room full of horny Japanese women wanting some of him.

"O-Of course! Don't assume I don't already know that!" Sakisama was clearly flustered by that, having to compose herself. "I mean, I totally agree! So you, Sari was it? You can have the honour of starting with him. That is, if you don't mind do a little favour for little old me that is..." She said, using a gloved finger to press on the underside of Sari's chin to make the other woman lock eyes with her.

"Y-Yes, my Lady..." Sari said, entranced for a moment by that sensual gaze before Sari turned the shin to the singer could smile up as she sat on the edge of the couch and leaned in. While Malcolm stood in front of this second duo of eager babes to create a new red hot threesome right after already enjoying one. And tellingly, Sari wasn't even bothered by either the flavour of another woman's orgasm from off his cock as she wrapped her lips around his thickness, or the sight of two different coloured rings of lipstick already applied along his rod from the earlier sex he'd been involved in. About to add her dark shade of pink to the mix as she began to bob her short, dark haired head along his meat. Getting him moaning again as she happily cleaned off the taste of pussy from off those fat inches. The flavours a mix of the faint familiar one of Himari and the clearly, new taste of Ram as this dick had just come from straight out of her snatch, dripping with juices just to be slurped off and cleaned by this talented for more than just singing mouth.

"So it seems she has skill at this too..." Sakisama raised an eyebrow, as if she wasn't aware herself about how good the oral talents of Sari were from the pussy eating she'd just taken. Now getting to see it as she watched Sari's mouth smoothly move up and down to dine on that meaty shaft. Yet still trying to apply her own wicked seduction techniques with a hand around Sari's shoulders, encouraging the blowjob as she watched saliva now start to be applied onto that dark shaft. "Well, I suppose I can still help out. These riff raff still need to be shown how a more refined Lady does these things." She claimed as she leaned in. Angling her head so she could still wear her large rimmed hat but be able to move in from the side. Joining in to make this a two-on-one attack, and not the kind she's more used to over her many reigns as Tag Team Champion in TJPW. Trailing her tongue across the few inches at the base not yet taken into that soothing mouth of the Idol singer and letting out a clear moan at the taste she's been looking forward too all night.

"Mmmmmmphhh! MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh! MMMM..." Muffled moans bounced off the big black cock that the Japanese woman was taking in and out of her hungry mouth. Showing off a different pace too with a more slow and steady, savouring pace to slurp away on his shaft but none the less still as pleasurable as any other dose of head he's taken already. Helping him to moan out with a smile as he watched her nicely shining with moisture features slide up and down along his member. Enjoying the slight flap her coral-styled head accessories were doing and seeing how the 'air bubbles' gems stuck to her cheek were still in place. Although for him the main feature was seeing that, without her perhaps even intending on doing do, Sari was now adding her rings of lipstick onto his big pole in between the gaps were Ram and Himari had left theirs earlier on. Now getting three different colours of the rings onto his shaft and still planning on getting the fourth and final one soon enough.

Malcolm had plenty of brag about in his own right, still being rock hard at this point even after making two stunning women orgasm already. Now taking another double team with Sari's hot mouth slurping away nice and deep along his pole while Sakisama groaned and licked at his heavy balls. Only now starting to break out in a healthy shine of sweat himself as he stood and took this latest blowjob to get his prick soaked in saliva. Seeing the hungry stares from the two beauties in front of him as he took proceedings from the bed to the couch to switch from one set of stunning Asians to another equally attractive pair. Having only planned on banging two singers tonight, but finding his plans changed to take on two pro wrestlers now. One of each down already, and one more to go from both industries. He was lucky he didn't have to try and make this out to be a 'who is better' contest as he was already moaning out just as loudly, and without any shame either, for this dose of oral as he had been the others or when he'd been fucking Ram or Himari earlier on.

"Hey! Idiot!" Ram snapped, getting to her knees as she and Himari were still on the bed. "Look what you've done! Now that weird rich lady and that mermaid are hogging all that cock!" She said, glaring at Himari.

"You feel onto me, Ram-Chan..." Himari pointed out. "And you were the one busy with him, getting to orgasm all over him."

"First of all, you'll call me Chairman! President if you're lucky!" Kaicho said, glaring. "And t-that's not the point! This is all your fault!" She claimed, clearly just making up excuses.

"Well..." Tsukishiro took a moment to look over Ram. "Perhaps we could still 'entertain' one another?" She offered, inching closer to the other woman.

"...Fine. I did want to explore this 'darkness' I sensed in you." Ram claimed before making Himari yelp, tackling her down onto her back onto the bed. Inviting herself down to move her pink haired head down between the other woman's thighs. The skirt Himari still had on hiking up as Ram planted her black-painted lips onto the other woman's soaking folds. Slurping loudly as the pro wrestler began to stain her clad in white face with juices as she started to eat out the woman she's already very familiar with. Making Himari moan and squirm in delight on the already soaked bedsheets as the singer's legs stayed nice and spread to take this tongue attack.

Despite having just cum minutes before, it seemed that the sometimes supernatural beauty had some more energy left for some fun. Gripping Himari's thighs with her hands to hold them in place as she pushed her tongue as far up and into the other woman's slot as she could each. Groaning a little herself as she drank down the juices from the solo artist known as Isiliel. Yet even as she got pussy juices all around her mouth and rubbed her cheeks against those smooth thighs of the other woman, even now Ram's spooky make-up wasn't even smudged one bit with just her lipstick a little out of place, as well as tainted red as well from having made out with the beauty she's now munching on the delicious wet snatch of.

"Oooooooooh! MMMMM... P-President! That's so good! Where... MMMMM! Did you learn to do such a thing?" Himari moaned out, arching a little off the bed as her legs squirmed a bit in Ram's grasp. Feeling that tongue darting in and out of her wet snatch as she went from being in a threesome with some bisexual fun involved to a full on lesbian encounter, let alone with a woman she's only just met. The plans for the evening in her mind had turned out almost like she planned -- getting some big black cock and having to do some girl-on-girl fun alongside it. Just never having imagined she'd end up doing so with the Queen of Darkness of freelance Japanese women's wrestling. But with tongue work like this, it could perhaps explain why Ram is not only able to bounce between so many promotions but have her own faction of unique wrestlers in Rebel x Enemy.

"Mmmmmphh!! Shhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmmmphh..." Kaicho admittedly couldn't answer the question even if she wanted to. Her mouth too busy being pressed up tight against some wet folds as she sucked down the endless stream of juices that she was now helping to keep flowing. Even going the extra mile by clutching onto Himari's legs and making them press up. Putting them into position for her to sandwich her pink haired head between the pale thighs for a grip of her own creation. Groaning from the pressure, even as she had to press them into her head, and giving herself the encouragement to tongue fuck this woman she's only met today. A perhaps fitting pairing of the mysterious and sometimes supernatural beauty and the current member of the Necronomidol group.

"Now, darling, allow a true Lady to show you how to treat a fine, handsome, upstanding gentleman like this..." Sakisama purred as she brought Sari up and off from that big cock, just to give an alluring wink before she took her turn to lean in. Guiding her pink-coated lips down along that already slick with spit shaft while she used her gloved hand to bring Sari down to take over the role of handling the lower part of this big cock. So as Malcolm moaned out from getting another double team on his prick, Sakisama was groaning herself around his pole as her lips stretched wide around his thickness. Her eyes narrowed with desire as she started to lift and lower her head, making the wide rim of her trademark hat sway from the motion that was a lot more eager than she was letting on.

Sari had no issues being pushed around here, perhaps in part to being 'charmed' by the wicked control that this aristocratic character pro wrestler was able to apply onto others. Happy to stare up with her own look of desire for a man she's had already a couple of naughty encounters with and that includes sharing his dick with a fellow gorgeous Japanese woman. Running her tongue up along the side of his cock to brush from the base up a few inches before going back down. The frilly head accessories she wore as part of her Idol attire brushing against the long, swaying brunette hair of the beauty sucking away on the dick she was helping to service. Not even noticing that while she glanced occasionally at the other woman to see she wasn't in the way, Sakisama wasn't returning the same courtesy as she was clearly enjoying having most of his big dick all to herself after seeing the other three women get to blow and fuck him.

"Mmmmmphhh! Shhhhrrlllppp... Mmmmm... Shhhhrrrkkkk..." A case of last but certainly not least for her as she let out muffled groans around his rod. Managing to find the gaps along that slab of black man meat to add in her own shade of bright pink lipstick to add in the fourth colour of ring to his length. Completing the unusual form of a 'rainbow party' that she and the other Asian stunners have managed to apply onto his still rock hard dick over the course of this hotel room encounter. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." Even with her strong attitude, getting some of this big cock stuffing her mouth full was making her usual mindset slip. Not even noticing that her hand was stroking up his thigh in a more tender way than her usual seduction methods would allow. Making her saliva drip down his rod, even as a couple loose drips fell down and hit onto the stunning features of Sari underneath her in the process.

"MMMMM... Are you so sure this how a Lady acts? MMMM... Tracking down a gentleman to his hotel room? MMMM... FUCK... Breaking into his room and sharing him with other women?" He pointed out to tease the beauty slurping away on his member. Getting a lusty, narrow eyed look at the comment but not doing herself any favours by refusing to pull off just yet. Pumping her mouth up and down as the saliva trickled down her chin. Leaving drops hitting onto the elegant bow of her wrestling top that she still had on. Along with her big hat still on the top of her head even as it flapped from the effort she was putting into working her clearly experienced, and not just with pleasuring women as well, oral hole along his weapon. Especially as she was still holding onto another woman to make them help pleasure him while bobbing away at her own brisk pace.

Pulling slowly up, she made sure to guide Sari up as well so that they could both be at the head of his still impressively rock hard shaft. "Now dear... A true servant shares with their Mistress..." Sakisama told Sari as the two leaned in. Flicking their tongues out at the fat crown of his prick, and making one another groan sinfully as the motion made them connect with one another. A smirk on the wrestler's face as Sari fell for the charms once again, sliding a hand along Sakisama's arm as they made out not just with each other but the big cock they were sharing. All as Malcolm moaned out, even as he raised an eyebrow as he could tell what was going on, being far more aware of Sakisama's reputation than the singer was.