All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Mom'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shift10 months ago

Good one. A solid story, like usual.

But the bit at the end about his neice, I think that may have been a little off putting.

This is not a criticism of your work. That's just a feeling that came over me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another enjoyable story from Miss_D_mena! I love reading your stories in the Queen's English. (or is the King's now?) "Hoovering!" That alone makes me smile. Sometimes the shifts from first to third person were a little distracting, but images you brought forth more than made up for that.

JOHNW42JOHNW4210 months ago

Too many persepctive changes. But good story. Not being British but can anyone verify that pass flaps is hotter than pussy lips

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Very hot but I can't help feeling Stuart got the short end of the stick. If Gillian was willing to fuck him, why did she wait so long? He had to share his Mom all those years, when he could and should have had them both. I don't understand your rationale for this at all?

Ozgood13Ozgood1310 months ago

I greatly enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your work.

PartlyPartly10 months ago

Greatly enjoyed the story. I agree with eric_shift below that the line at the end about his niece was just a bit creepy. I know, I know mom and now his sister. But we don’t know anything about the niece other than that she exists. There’s background with both mom and sister that makes it work. And you could say that makes him creepy but I didn’t see it that way. Anyway 5 stars. Thanks

Marvin2017Marvin201710 months ago

Great story from beginning to end.

Just a mellow feeling reading this, until the ultimate line “We lost Mom…”

Life just goes on, eh?

5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not good to keep switching from 1st to 3rd person viewpoint!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall210 months ago

really enjoyed this one! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it!. My fave author on here strikes again.

Jutah3995Jutah399510 months ago

Wonderful easy to read story with a perfectly crafted timeline...5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Easy to read, my foot.

Difficult to follow from one line to the other, direct and indirect speech so mixed up , got lost and had to re read.

You have better work than this, which also seems a copy cat of another one on this site!!!

What ever you are smoking stop it. Or smoke more depending!!!

10towers10towers10 months ago

It was confusing at times who was speaking. The fantasy at the end wasn’t necessary. Otherwise it was an exciting story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo10 months ago
The taboo gene runs in this family

To be more precise it gallops. Beautiful story of love proving the son is safest and easiest replacement for a neglectful husband.

maxx308maxx30810 months ago

Thank you for the great story just wished you had stayed with the Queens English more closely. Also changing POV was a bit of a challenge to follow.

DexdareDexdare10 months ago

Loved it, one of my favourite stories. The dialogue was a bit confusing at times but overall a great story

OI8U2OI8U210 months ago

Great! 5 Stars! Gillian was a perfect replacement to move into Stuart's bed. Diane will be much firmer than her mom and she might only want to fuck Stuart. "No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter."

nicho1855nicho185510 months ago

Another excellent story as usual miss_D_mena. I was half expecting you to bring the other twin in to the mix, especially when a lot of twins seem to have an initiative sense for each others lives.

Nutman99Nutman9910 months ago

Absolutely enjoyed this story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1237 months ago

"Happy Birthday, Mom:" - The most noticeable issue with the story, is the continual change from first person, to third person--frequently and many times within the same paragraph. A reliable editor could eliminate the first person/third person, and some misspelled and missing words, issues. The story theme is very similar to the previous half dozen stories of 'miss_D_mena' that I've thus far read, although the plot/locale does somewhat change from story, to story.

As with the writer's other stories, there is still no mention nor discussion about any of the female characters being impregnated, nor protection from pregnancy, even though the mother, sister(s), niece(s) characters, etc., are fertile and still in the child-bearing years--most-capable of being impregnated. Although the story tags do not indicate anal, there is shit fucking in each of the stories I've thus far read. I'm not a fan of sodomy nor any debasement of female characters, so the lack of "anal" being omitted in the story tags section is deceiving.

Anyway, I'm off to peruse another story of this writer; I'm sure there's hidden talent of 'miss_D_mena' that's eager to burst forth and blossom.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this story the love between mother and son was strong and sad when she passed and then finding love with his sister was awesome 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackPlanetBlackPlanet4 months ago

Overall a good story, but the perspective switched to much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story! However, the word; Flue, wasn't fitting. It was a distraction, if anything.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've loved all your stories but it is now nearly 7 months since this, your last offering, I hope you haven't given up writing but this is the longest gap so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous