Happy Birthday Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt something penetrate her back passage and then his lips return to her clitoris, Susan jumped. The sensations exploding inside her quim caught her unawares as she began to climax. As her hips squirmed, thrusting her fanny against his mouth, the waves of pleasure rose, consuming first her genitals, then her belly, and making her nipples erect before exploding in her brain.

She whipped her head from side to side, screaming and crying as her orgasm gathered pace, aided by several fingers that Stuart had jammed up her cunt as he continued to suck her clit.

When she finally stopped whimpering and her body started to relax, he turned her over and raised her buttocks. She felt her rectum expand as his cock slid inside her rear, his hand sliding beneath her as fingers were again pushed into her cunt. He still wasn't fucking her; it was more of a tease as he fingered her quim and reignited her arousal.

What he was doing had the desired effect, and within a brief time, she was on the cusp once more. She had no idea where it had come from; it wasn't her toy from its secret hiding place; Stuart still knew nothing of that. This was slimmer and shorter, and it felt cold and hard as he withdrew his shaft and inserted the item up her arse. Suddenly, vibrations filled her rectum and pussy, just as his cock was thrust into her cunt as he shagged her steadily.

She was drooling, the cover beneath her face damp with spittle. Her buttocks, stuck up in the air, were being penetrated by something up her arse, which sent pleasure signals throughout her body, and her son's cock, which hammered into her cunt.

Susan felt his groin slamming into her buttocks; with each thrust, she moved up the bed, only to be pulled back before he shoved his dick into her again.

With mounting pressure, she knew she was seconds away from exploding again. The dam suddenly burst, her body beginning to shake and quiver as her second orgasm consumed her and oblivion began to beckon.

When her eyes opened, Stuart's grinning face was the first thing she saw. She felt tired; her brain and body were sated.

"Hello, Susan," she heard him say, and she felt a warmth in her soul.

It was the first time he had used her name properly. Perhaps it was a sign that, in a way, they were no longer mother and son; that barrier had been crossed long ago. Now they were lovers, partners, and a couple.

Susan wanted to sleep, but the evening had only just gotten started. She lost count of how many times she climaxed or how much spunk he deposited up her flue; she just knew that she was the happiest she had been in a long time.

I suppose we developed a routine of our own. To outsiders, even my own family, I was simply someone with a failed marriage who still lived at home with his mother. Maybe they pitied me as their marriages went from strength to strength and children appeared. But I was happy; I still had my mother, and in more ways than they could ever imagine.

Would I have liked children? I don't know; I never thought about it. Mom was at an age where it may not have been possible anymore, and to allow such a thing to happen would have ruined what we had.

Behind closed doors, I replaced my father. At least I was here every night and weekend, rather than being away. As far as I can tell, Susan appreciated my presence. That is how I refer to her now, except when my brother or sisters are here. We are a couple, even if we do not have a piece of paper to confirm it.

Susan has changed. Gone were the mature woman's clothes she had previously worn. In their place were shorter skirts or tight pants. The tops emphasised her still-slim figure and especially her tits, which she was rightly proud of, especially when she went without her bra. Her nipples made protrusions when she was excited, something that, with her son in tow, happened often.

It was his thirtieth birthday and her fifty-forth and she had organised a weekend away for the two of them. In the big city, they were just another two people, with nothing to distinguish them from any others. While it had been noticeable when he was younger, to the casual eye now, their age difference wasn't sufficient to warrant a second glance.

Walking hand in hand, she was excited. They were heading back to their hotel to meet one of her daughters. Gillian, the eldest of her twins by five minutes, lived in the city, and they had arranged to meet up. It was the second day of their short break, and she was loving the freedom of being able to do things and act in a carefree way.

On their morning visit to see some of the sights, Stuart teased her incessantly. With the warm weather, she had chosen a short skirt and a vest top. Without her bra, her nipples had been constantly erect because, at every opportunity, he had tweaked them. She noticed the glances men gave her as they passed, obviously starting at her tits. What surprised her were the glances she also got from several other women. Their eyes focused on her bosom and especially her teats before rising to meet hers as they casually ran the tip of their tongues over their lips.

If anything, it felt even more erotic than the men looking at her.

"I'm getting wet," she told her son.

Stuart laughed. "Is it the thought that these men who are looking would like to fuck you?"

Susan shook her head. "It's not the men. It's the women. I'm not like that, but for some reason, when they stare at me, it turns me on.

"Well, if we get back to the hotel quickly, I can always......" He stuck out his tongue and wiggled it around. Susan immediately knew what he was offering.

It only made her hotter and wetter as they sped up; the hotel was now only five minutes away.

In their room, they should just have time. Throwing herself on the bed, she hitched her skirt up to her waist and removed her panties, opening her legs wide as Stuart went to his knees. She felt his hot breath on her vagina, and then she wanted to shriek as his fingers opened her up and his tongue found its way into her inner sanctum.

She needed this; all of his teasing that morning had brought her to a point where her body was demanding sex. Although they did not have time to fuck, this would suffice until tonight, when she wanted Stuart to shag her properly.

His tongue slid over her flesh, moving between her cunt and ring piece as he attempted to keep her juices from wetting the cover beneath her bottom. His hands and fingers seemed to be everywhere. One moment they would sneak beneath her top, massaging her tits before twisting and pulling at her nipples; the next, they were slipping inside her pussy, or better yet, inside her anus.

Her upper body writhed as her climax became imminent. She pushed her top up and began playing with her breasts, squeezing the flesh harshly before rolling her nipples between her fingers and thumbs. When the dam burst, waves of pleasure rushed through her body like a tsunami as she cried out, her orgasm saturating her brain with ecstatic signals just as a knock came at their bedroom door.

In a flash, the euphoria of her orgasm was pushed aside as she sat upright.

"Shit! Just a minute," she called.

Susan pulled her top down and rearranged her skirt, but she did not have time to replace her panties as she kicked them beneath the bed. Stuart was frantically wiping his mouth and chin on the back of his arm, trying to rid himself of his mother's juices, which had gushed everywhere when she had climaxed.

Trying to look calm and collected despite the flush to her skin, she got to her feet and went to open the door.

Gillian threw her arms around her mother's neck as they hugged and kissed each other's cheeks.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You look a little flushed."

"Yeah, I'm fine. We have been out in the sun all morning and were just dozing while we waited for you to arrive."

When Gillian kissed her brother, her nostrils picked up the scent of something, but, momentarily, she could not put her finger on what it was. She just presumed they had a room each; why were they both resting in the same room and on the same bed? She put the thought to the back of her mind as the three of them caught up with any up-to-date news.

After Stuart and her mother had freshened up, they had lunch downstairs in the hotel restaurant before heading out as Gillian showed them more sights. She had something that she wanted to speak to her mother about, but not in the presence of her brother.

When an opportunity arose, she whispered her request.

"I need to speak to you, Mom, but alone. I don't want Stuart to know yet."

"Wait until we get back, and I'll ask him to disappear for a while," her mom told her.

They had a meal out, and when they returned, Susan asked her son to get a drink while she had a word with her daughter.

Up in her room, Susan asked,

"How come you didn't bring your husband and daughter?"

"Tom took her to see his parents because I told him this was only a flying visit."

"What is it you want to talk to me about?" her mother asked.

Gillian hung her head, unable to meet her mother's eyes.

"I've been having an affair!"

"Who is he?" Susan asked.

"She!"

For a moment, Susan was stunned. Her daughter was having an affair with another woman.

"I love Tom, but every so often, I get these feelings. More of an urge than anything else, a desperate need to be touched by another woman--I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. I'm just so scared that if he finds out, he will leave me.

Susan was in shock. But instantly understood her daughter's dilemma. Earlier, hadn't she been turned on when other women gazed at her? Was it only a short step from wondering to actually doing something?

"Why didn't you want Stuart to know? You might find you get more sympathy from him than anyone else."

Gillian shrugged her shoulders. "We ribbed him when his marriage broke up. Now it looks like I could be heading down the same road."

"I haven't got an answer yet. Why not pop over again tomorrow and bring the family? I'm sure we can find a solution."

That night, in bed together, she told her son. He chuckled at first, but then, much to her surprise, he voiced a thought.

"So, my sister is part lesbian. Have you ever considered another woman, Mom? You told me this morning it was turning you on; perhaps it is something you would like to try occasionally."

What's that got to do with your sister?" she asked.

Susan could see the look on her son's face--a mixture of mischievousness and what he assumed was obvious. She was still at a loss as to what he was insinuating.

At last, he gave her an explanation of what he was thinking.

"If she is seeing someone else, it is only a matter of time before she gets caught. They get seen together, or someone says something. It could even be the person she is seeing who eventually causes trouble. Compare that to how long we have been having sex. People are less inclined to believe that you, as my mother, could be having sex with me, as your son. The same would apply to your daughter."

Susan now understood what he was suggesting. That she replace whoever this woman was that his sister was seeing. To say she was stunned is an understatement. Just because other women that morning had looked at her and made her feel aroused did not mean she actually wanted to sleep with them.

Presently, she did not want to think about it, especially when he slid lower, and his mouth latched onto her nipple. When fingers skirted over her belly and delved between her legs, she simply pushed the thought to one side--there were more important things first. She moaned loudly when they penetrated her quim, wondering if the people in the next room could hear. He fingered her slowly, massaging her vagina and spreading her lips.

When he eventually thrust his cock into her cunt, she was already atop her plateau, hanging on by her fingertips as he began to shag her. The first orgasm came soon after penetration; there was no respite as he fucked her furiously, one climax merging into another as she cried and moaned continuously.

When he eventually shot his load up her flue, she was already hovering on the edges of oblivion. She had no memory of Stuart rolling away from her and lying next to her panting. She felt nothing when he covered her over and curled in behind her, his limp shaft pressing against her buttocks.

It wasn't until the following morning that she awoke, feeling slightly aroused because Stuart had his arm draped over her and was playing with her nipples. Dreamily, she grinned to herself, feeling his erection pressing against her as it jerked occasionally, and she thrust her rear against him.

It had been nearly twenty-four hours, and Gillian had been turning the thought over in her head. It had suddenly come to her last night; she now knew what she associated the smell of her brother's cheek with.

Sex! That is what she was reminded of--the smell of bodily secretions mixed with sweat. That wasn't possible, she initially concluded; there was no way her mother and brother would be doing something like that. But she remembered their room, wondering why there was only a double bed and not two singles, plus, why did her mother look so flushed when she had first arrived at their hotel room?

The more she thought about it, the more convinced she became that something was not quite right.

As she and her family made their way into the city to meet her mother and brother, she knew she had a decision to make. Tom was already becoming suspicious of her frequent disappearances, and she was going to have to tell her present lover that their relationship must end.

Meeting up, they were making their way to one of the many parks. Stuart and Tom were ahead, swinging Diane, Gillian's daughter, between them as she walked with her mother.

"I told Stuart last night about your problem."

"I suppose that caused him plenty of merriment," Gillian replied.

She noticed her mother had suddenly gone very quiet.

"He made a suggestion." Gillian waited for her mother to continue, but she seemed too embarrassed to say anymore.

As the silence continued, Gillian asked a question of her own.

"Is something going on between you and Stuart? I know it sounds ridiculous, but I got the impression yesterday that you two might have been fraternising." She couldn't bring herself to use the word "sex."

Susan refused to look at her; there was no way she could hide the shame that her face displayed.

Gillian suddenly knew that her suspicions had just been confirmed. Her mother and brother were sleeping with each other, which stunned her.

"How long has it been going on?" she stuttered.

"Seven years." She heard her mother reply quietly.

She was speechless. They had been indulging in their liaison since before she was even eighteen. How had none of them ever noticed, and how had her father never realised?

"Why Mom? Why would either of you do something like that?"

"Because he makes me happy. He makes me feel like a woman again, something your father never did."

Throughout the day, they continued their whispered conversation when opportunities arose, with Gillian trying to come to terms with what her mother and Stuart had been doing for years.

With her daughter now knowing the truth, Susan saw no reason in trying to hide what they did, as Gillian was told of how she and Stuart lived.

"No one knows; no one suspects. We behave in company, but when we are alone, well, we live as any other couple would and share the same bed every night."

It was only towards the end of the afternoon that she remembered something her mother had said.

"What was Stuart's suggestion?" she asked.

Susan went quiet again. "If her daughter was shocked now, Stuart's suggestion was going to shock her even more," she thought.

"He is sure that eventually, you are going to get caught. He suggests that you give up this woman, and when you have the need, you come to me."

It took Gillian a moment to figure out what her brother was suggesting. Compounding the fact that he and their mother were committing incest, his idea was that she do the same and have sex with her mother.

"And you agree with this?" she asked, shocked.

Her mother shrugged her shoulders. "It was something that happened the other morning. I caught some women looking at me, you know, like that. I found it erotic, but it is something I have never considered before. I don't even know if I could do it with another woman; it feels strange.

That was where the conversation ended as the afternoon came to an end and Gillian and her family headed home.

Susan and Stuart had a couple more days before their return. The following evening, he phoned his sister, telling his mother he was popping out for an hour while she rested.

Meeting up with Gillian, he was nervous; his mother had disclosed that she now knew what they were doing.

"Are you happy with the situation, Stuart?" she asked.

"Yes! I don't see her as our mother anymore. I see her as a woman--a woman I love. I know it is wrong in other people's eyes, but we are happy; what is wrong with that?"

"And this idea of yours?"

"Stop thinking of her as our mom; think of her as a woman, just like I do. Is she someone you would go to bed with when you need to be touched by another female? The advantage is that no one, including Tom, would ever guess that something was going on between the two of you."

"You say you love her! You wouldn't mind something like that happening?"

Stuart smiled at her. "You are my sister; all I want is to see you as happy as I am."

When they parted, he headed back to the hotel. He hadn't disclosed fully what was on his mind; his sister was not a schoolgirl anymore; she had turned into a rather attractive young woman, and after spending several days with her, he wondered what it may be like to take her to bed.

Having returned home, they had heard nothing from Gillian, with Stuart assuming that what he suggested was not to his sister's taste.

It was nearly five months later, with Christmas approaching, that she suddenly paid them a surprise visit with her daughter.

"I'd thought I'd come through and have a couple of days with you and see what everyone is doing for Christmas," she told me and Mom.

It was only later, when my mother told me the real reason for her visit, that I was any wiser.

"The other woman has gone," she told me in confidence. "She is wondering if I want to try."

I knew what she was asking, despite her appearing to be extremely nervous.

"I think you are going to have to lead her by the hand," I said to my sister later. "Perhaps a few drinks might be in order this evening--unless, of course, you wanted to join us."

I winked at her so that she knew what I was suggesting, which made her just as nervous as my mother, even though I had meant it as a joke.

For years, my mother and I had shared the same bed, so it seemed strange to be relegated to my old room for once. Gillian and Diane had been allotted her old room, and the youngster was in there, fast asleep.

Downstairs, the drinks flowed. It was easy to see that my mother was tipsy; what I hadn't expected was for my sister to be polishing off drinks at the same rate. When I eventually suggested that they may want to retire, it felt as though I was going to have to force them up to the bedroom.

Susan led the way; despite the drinks she had consumed, she was still scared to death. Her daughter followed behind, and a glance told her that she wasn't faring much better. In the bedroom, although they sat close, neither of them was yet ready to undress.

When she turned to say something, her daughter decided to take the initiative, her face coming closer as their lips met. For a moment, Susan was stunned, sitting immobile with the shock. She closed her eyes, and suddenly, she could imagine Stuart kissing her as she began to enjoy it. The longer it progressed, the more she began to realise that she was becoming aroused. Feeling bold, she moved her hand, raising it until she could cup her daughter's breast. It seemed to spur Gillian to do more as Susan felt her daughter cup one of her tits. An intense feeling erupted between her thighs, with her pussy rapidly demanding to be touched.