Happy Birthday Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did she dare?" Susan wondered, her other hand going beneath Gillian's dress and working its way up her thigh as their mouths continued to grind together.

When she reached her daughter's panties, she hesitated. Their mouths broke apart momentarily, both of them gasping.

"Touch me," Gillian urged, Susan's hand completing the last few centimetres as her fingers traced a pattern across her daughter's cunt.

Gillian closed her eyes for a second, her head tilting back as she groaned.

When it came forward again, there was excitement and devilment in her eyes. Her hand went beneath her mother's skirt, inching upwards until she encountered the tiny panties, before pushing the gusset to one side as she stroked the damp pussy she found.

Susan nearly exploded, that first touch to her quim sending a jolt through her as though she had stuck her fingers into a socket. From being damp, she suddenly found herself wet, her legs starting to shake, slightly at first but growing in momentum as the sensations went from her thighs to her pussy and then to her stomach and breasts.

When Gillian's fingers spread her labia, she could not stop her body from convulsing. No longer were her nerves making her body shake; it was adrenaline and arousal consuming her, especially when those same fingers slipped inside her pussy.

When they finally withdrew, it was only a short respite, just long enough for her blouse to be unbuttoned and removed. No longer did she feel embarrassed as her daughter pulled her breasts from their cups. And then a mouth was sucking and licking at her teats, teeth nipping at the expanding buds.

Susan's bra disappeared, followed by her skirt, and then her panties. Finally, she was naked as her daughter's hands flowed over her body. And then it was her turn--Gillian turning around so that the zip on the back of her dress could be slid down. Before she could remove it, Susan had unhooked the bra, her hands sliding inside the garments as she cupped her daughter's breasts and twisted at the nipples, which became distended between her fingers.

Gillian groaned, more of a growl rising from her throat. The dress was quickly discarded as she wriggled out of her panties before turning back to her mother, the two of them now completely naked.

Susan was pulled down; her daughter spreading her legs and diving between them. The mouth, licking and slurping at her cunt, at first felt no different to her son, but then the tongue began to do things to her that he never dreamed of.

This, she decided, was the benefit of having sex with another female; Gillian knew exactly where to lick and suck to illicit the utmost pleasure.

"I want to do the same to you," Susan uttered.

Gillian moved. "Turn around, Mom."

Susan spun, lying on her side, and facing her daughter as she crooked her leg. She watched as Gillian settled down, her head going back between her legs as she munched on her mother's pussy once more. Spreading her daughter's legs, Susan lowered her head as she got her first smell and taste of a moist cunt. With her pussy inflamed with lust, she spread her daughter's piss flaps and stuck her tongue against the hot, wet flesh.

The room was quiet except for the sound of muffled groans and moans, hips thrusting sloppy twats against even wetter faces until Susan felt her surge begin. Such was the intensity of her climax that it intensified her desire to consume even more of her daughter's pussy as she heard and felt Gillian begin to orgasm.

She had never had an orgasm like it, not even with her son. The intensity of her climax was overwhelming, and her body was still recovering when she felt Gillian's fingers force their way into her pussy. Any thoughts Susan had previously had about sex with another female were abandoned, her body alive again to her daughter's touch.

She just followed what was being done to her by Gillian, plunging her fingers into her daughter's pussy. And then, just for good measure, she did something she had learned from Stuart; a finger of her other hand went up her daughter's anus and made her yelp for a second.

It hadn't taken long before they were embroiled in a further climax, with Susan's body feeling weak after two tremendous orgasms. It wasn't to be the end of their night together; before the dawn light filtered through the partially closed curtains, illuminating the bodies wrapped around each other, they had experienced many more climaxes.

I wasn't jealous, not really--well, maybe a little. I had heard the noises coming from my mother's room during the night, imagining what was taking place in the bed that I normally occupied. The following morning, I had gotten Diane up and dressed, with the two women not appearing until late morning.

Nothing was said when they came downstairs, and it wasn't until after my sister had left that my mother commented on the previous night.

"I never realised how good sex could be with a woman," she told me.

"Does that mean Gillian has converted you?" I had visions of my mother preferring my sister over me and that the time in her bed was over.

"Of course not. It was very enjoyable and different, but I still have the desire for cock." After our time together, I was now used to my mother using words and language that I had never heard as a child.

And so, we returned to our way of living. Each night I shared her bed, and maybe once a month or a couple of months, Gillian would stay over, and I would be relegated to my bedroom. There was never an occasion when I was invited to join them, even though I dropped hints and fantasised about having two women in a bed.

Mom was seventy-four when she passed, a few days after our joint birthday. At fifty, I had spent over half of my life with her, and now I was alone. The thought of dating at my age filled me with dread, and so I prepared myself to live the rest of my life alone.

Although my siblings popped in from time to time, it was a solitary existence for the next twelve months until Gillian visited me one weekend.

"I'm leaving Tom. I've found out he has been having an affair for the last six years."

I couldn't help but smile. "Haven't you been doing the same thing for nearly twenty years? I know it was only occasionally, but you were still cheating on him with Mom."

"I suppose so, but it just felt different."

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"Can I move in with you?"

"What, you and Diane?"

Gillian's daughter was not a child anymore. At twenty-two, she would shortly finish college, and in all probability, it would not be many years before she was thinking of starting a family of her own.

I helped my sister move back home and into her old room. I continued in Mom's room, and Diane, when she returned for the holidays, would have my old room. At first, it felt strange having her back in the house, but if nothing else, I wasn't lonely anymore.

It was great to have company once again, but there was a downside, which from time to time made me feel sad. At forty-five, Gillian looked like our mother and was near enough the same age as when mom and I first jumped into the sack together.

Her relationship with our mother had continued over the years, so I presumed that, having ditched her husband, she would in due course find herself a new girlfriend.

She had been back for nearly two months when she came to my room one night. While I had gone back to wearing a t-shirt and pyjama bottoms before bed, once in my room and beneath the covers, I was naked.

I couldn't ever remember seeing my sister in a nightdress, especially one that was partially transparent. It was a jolt to my system; for a moment, it could have been my mother standing there.

"On her birthday, it was as if she knew she hadn't long, and she asked me to look after you."

"I'm quite capable of looking after myself," I said a little haughtily.

Astonishingly, she told me to move over as she slipped beneath the covers.

"Not with all things," came her mischievous reply.

When her hand rested on my belly and then inched downward, there was only one thing my cock could do, and that was to respond to her touch.

After so many years of shagging our mother, I still jumped a little when Gillian wrapped her hand around my shaft.

It felt the same and yet different. Although Gillian had the appearance of our mother, there were subtle differences. The first was when my hand slid beneath her nightdress, seeking her breasts; she was larger than Mom had been. As I twisted at her teats, she jammed her mouth against mine, her lips sucking at my invading tongue.

My sister seemed to know what she wanted as I was forced onto my back, and she straddled my hips. Taking her time, she slowly drew the nightdress over her head, her glorious orbs lifting as she stretched her arms upward and then settling back to her full, jutting breasts.

While I played with them, Gillian continued to run her hands up and down my shaft, teasing the plump knob as she slid the skin up and down. The ache in my bollocks was growing, and my cock throbbed in anticipation. As I watched, she raised her bottom and pulled my penis beneath her as it brushed against her pussy. And then it was as though the gates of heaven had opened as she lowered herself, and I felt that initial tightness as it entered her cunt.

It was well worth waiting for. I had never expected this day to come as I watched her bounce up and down on my cock. Fourteen months had passed since I had last had a shag, with my right hand having to do the honours when the mounting pressure became unbearable.

Gillian had thought long and hard before coming to her brother's room. Over the years, once she and her mother had become accustomed to what they were doing, they talked after they had exhausted themselves. Sooner or later, the subject was always going to raise its head. She had asked her mother what it was like to have sex with her brother.

Her mother had been enthused about what she and Stuart did, going into great detail at times, which both astonished and aroused Gillian. And yet, while she was married, she could not bring herself to imagine having sex with another man, even if he was her brother.

When his cock expanded her cunt, Gillian growled deeply; Stuart wasn't the only one to have gone without. Since she started to suspect her husband, sex had been off the menu.

Moving up and down slowly, she savoured the sensations of Stuart's cock fucking her; the fact he was her brother added excitement to the exhilarating feelings she was already experiencing. When his hands fondled her breasts and especially her nipples, she leaned forward, dangling her tits over his face. His head shot upward, his mouth latching onto a teat as his tongue flicked across the hardening bud as his lips sucked.

She could feel the tension building in her belly and pussy as she groaned loudly, and then she found herself hoisted as Stuart began ramming his cock up her flue.

Gillian closed her eyes as the climax began to consume her, Stuart's shaft now rapidly pounding her cunt as he lifted her from her knees with each thrust. Her orgasm exploded, waves of pleasure surging through her body as she felt her brother's cock jerk inside her as he unleashed spurts of cum deep inside her twat.

That first night, after making love again, she eventually returned to her room, and I wondered if it was to be a one-off event. But over the coming months, it happened more frequently until, eventually, Gillian replaced my mother in my bed.

As we grew older together, I did wonder from time to time. Years previously, I had fantasised about having sex with both Gillian and my mother at the same time. Now, I had a new fantasy: Diane was grown up and equally as gorgeous as her mother. Would a time ever come when I would share the two of them, or would I be an incapable old man before I managed to lure my niece into my bed?