Happy Birthday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you said we'd turn human," Beth said, as if she caught Mom in a lie.

Exasperation was evident in Mom's voice, as she replied. "If you choose to forgo the ritual, you'll become human, but that only applies during this time. Whatever you choose on the third day after your twenty-first birthday, will be what you have to live with for the rest of your lives." Beth scoffed and Mom said, "Look, I can prove it."

"Prove that we're demons? This should be interesting."

"Last night," Mom said ignoring her, "Both of you had a sex dream, right?"

I nodded and Beth said, "That doesn't prove anything, I have sex dreams all the time."

"But only for the last three years, right?" I nodded. "That's because you're children of Lilith, but last night was the first time you dreamed about fucking each other, right?" Again, I nodded, and she said, "And both of you looked amazing, right?"

Another nod. "Like movie stars."

"That's what your true bodies will look like after the ritual."

I thought about it for a moment. All my teenage life, I had looked like a malnourished praying mantis, but my mind exploded at the thought I could look like my dream.

"Because I had one degenerate dream, that's your proof?"

Mom laughed, "No, the proof is that it'll happen again tonight."

"Why?"

"It's your mind preparing you for the third night when you take part in the ritual."

"And what's that entail?"

"You two will have sex with each other in front of the family."

"Ew, gross."

"It's not gross," Mom said.

I asked, "What if she refuses?"

Mom started to speak a few times, but Beth began quietly yelling and didn't stop for almost ten minutes. Eventually, she stopped and Mom was able to answer my question. "If either one of you refuses to take part then the matriarch will ask for a volunteer to take your place. Trust me, there'll be hundreds who'll jump at the chance, but it's preferable if it's a close relative." I glanced at Mom, and she smiled as her hand rubbed my thigh. I knocked my drink over and she laughed, "Don't worry, baby, after tonight, you won't jump like that anymore."

"So, we don't have to be virgins to pass the ritual?"

"Oh, God no."

"Is it easy to fail?"

"The only way to fail is to refuse to take part.

"So, what if we were to have sex with each other right now?"

Mom laughed, as Beth made retching noises. "I like how you think, baby, but it'll just be sex. Fun for sure, but it won't mean anything. As an incubus and a succubus, you can't feed off each other. The next two nights will give you a taste of what my life has been like. Well, what it was like before you were born."

"And what's going to happen tonight," Beth asked.

"After we eat, we're going across the street, have a few drinks, sing a few songs, and fuck anything that moves."

"Wait," Beth said, from the back, "You want me to go into some dive bar and let a bunch of animals fuck me all night?"

"Yes."

"I'm a virgin! I wanted my first time to be with someone I love, not a gang bang," she yelled, causing people to look at us.

"Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have raised you so human."

"Why did you," I asked.

"A couple of reasons. One, it's the law, and two, it was the only way I could've kept myself under control. For the last twenty-one years, I've starved myself. All parents do it."

"Why?"

She sighed. "To become a parent, you must concentrate on the well-being of your children, but as a succubus all you want is sex. It's very addicting, especially since it's also how we stay alive. So, when you decide to have children you know your intake of sex is going to drop exponentially. It's like a crash diet for twenty-one years. That's why most succubi take monogamous mates for those years. It's what I did, but your father died leaving me alone. That's why I limited my contact with others. You don't know how many times I've almost walked into one of those PTA meetings and started a sex riot. Especially with so many people hitting on me."

"You can start a sex riot?"

Mom smiled at me, "Once you become an incubus, you'll give off a vibe that'll cause others to want you. If you want, you can control it, like I've been doing, but if you've noticed it still oozes out sometimes. Another reason I didn't socialize with the other parents or our neighbors. Of course, when the vibe roams free, people will line up to have sex with you."

"That sounds so amazing."

"Of course, it does to you, perv, but what about me? I don't want to be a slut, I just want to be a good girl and have a good life."

"And you can, if that's what you want. Having sex doesn't change who you are, not fundamentally. It's just another way to enjoy another person. If you want to be a slut, fine, and if you want to be the Virgin Mary come to show me the error of my ways, fine, but listen to me for a moment." Mom waited until Beth took a deep breath and looked at her. "As a succubus, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, it's always your choice. If you want to live with one man for the rest of his life, you can. Live with a man until he dies, then find another. It's boring as hell, but we have a few distant cousins who seem very happy living that life. Me, I prefer to find a bar full of strangers and go to town on them. It's fun and it feels amazing, but it's your choice."

She took Beth's hand and said, "I know I'm throwing this at you both pretty fast right now, but you only get one chance to make the choice, so make the right one. I'd hate for you to miss out because you're pissed off and not thinking about the future." Beth looked away as Mom said, "Tell you what, we'll finish eating and go over to the bar. If you're not feeling it, you take the car and we'll Uber back."

I knew my sister. I knew her body was screaming for the same release mine was, but I also knew she was a bit more cautious than me. Even as we finished our meal, I knew she'd never go into that bar. It wasn't that she was afraid of losing her virginity to some stranger, although that was part of it. No, she was afraid she'd like it and she would not know how to handle it. As we stepped out into the cool fall air, she hugged Mom and thanked her for dinner, then said she was going home. She asked me if I was coming with her, and when I shook my head, her eyes flashed with disappointment. I hated the look and almost went after her, but I hesitated too long and she was gone.

Mom and I crossed the street and before we got to the door, I stopped. I was in my head. What I wanted warred against Beth's voice. The longer I stood there, the further I fell down the rabbit hole. Finally, Mom pulled me out.

"Ready?"

"Look at me, Mom. Who's gonna wanna fuck me?"

She smiled. "I remember thinking the same thing before my ritual. I looked so much like Beth, it's sometimes hard to look at her because of the memories she brings forth. Thankfully, I had my father and you've got me. Of course, back then it was a little different. Look, when I get in there, I'm not going to restrain my vibe as much and when I do, everyone is going to want to fuck everyone else, that includes you. Just so you know, the more sexual everyone gets, the better you're going to feel. That's the part of you that has been starving. He's a ravenous son of a bitch, literally, and he's going to want to gorge himself." She gave me a wink, "If you let him, he'll devour the world, but don't worry, I'll help you learn how to control him."

I frowned, "So, there's a different being inside of me?"

She shook her head, "No. Sorry, wrong choice of words, but it's going to feel like a different being. It's still you, it's still who you are, but you'll be feeling new feelings and you won't know which way to turn. It'll be very heady, I just want you to be prepared."

"If it's so crazy, why haven't you trained us before now?"

"It would've been pointless to teach you how to control something you didn't have access to." I gave her a confused look and she said, "It'd be like training you to fly before you got wings. I could tell you, but until you felt the wind you wouldn't understand. No, as much as it pisses your sister off, it's better this way."

"Yeah, but why is this happening now?"

"Until you turned twenty-one, you're blocked from your power. Last night, the door opened and he's struggling to get out. Once, we had access to the entirety of our powers from birth, but people died. Our ancestors tried many things, and the best solution was for the Matriarch to put the power block into practice. Now, you gain half power on the day of your twenty-first birthday and get three days to test it out. At the end of the third day, you will participate in the ritual. At that time, you get to choose to either become one of us, or become human. If you choose to be human, then the incubus side of you dies and you can live as a human."

"What happens if I can't control my incubus side?"

"Then you stay a moody teenager for the rest of your life." I laughed and took a deep breath. "Don't worry, if you start to lose control, we take you to a special place where we train you, but no one in the last millennia has had to go there."

I nodded and said, "Okay, I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"That's my boy." She turned toward the bar and then turned back. "You're going to see a completely different side of me, try not to freak out."

I tried, but I failed and I did both. I saw a bit of Mom's true self and I freaked out. The moment we walked into the place everything changed. As soon as we entered, I felt something coming from Mom and everyone looked at us. I ignored them as I turned to Mom. She was drawing me in as a son shouldn't ever be drawn to his mother. As I stared at her, something inside of me woke up and was trying to claw its way out. At first, I thought it was a pain, but it wasn't. It was a need that started in my crotch and as my dick got hard, it exploded outward.

Mom smiled and called out, "My son's a virgin and it's his twenty-first birthday. Who wants to make him a man?"

Everyone looked around at each other and I didn't think anyone was going to take her up on the offer. From the back an old lady yelled out, "Send him back here with a double shot of bourbon and I'll suck his cock."

The others laughed as I glanced at Mom. She smiled and winked. The feeling inside of me grew and I wanted to run to the back, but because my need was growing to critical mass I wasn't even sure if I would be able to walk again. Mom chuckled and pushed me toward the back corner.

As I hobbled toward the drunk, the bartender passed me a glass and said, "Good luck," causing the bar to laugh again. The woman, at least in her seventies, had more wrinkles than I thought a woman could get and she looked like leather. Her breasts hung low and her teeth were yellow from more than just the cigarette hanging from her lips. My human brain kicked in and all the 'Sex Ed' I'd received throughout my life flashed before me, and I was thinking of all the diseases I was about to get.

Before I could turn away, the elderly lady said, "Come here, baby, let Rosy suck that cock for you."

The demon part of me forced my body to step forward, and I watched as her jittery hands reached for me. Quicker than I thought, she had my pants unbuttoned and around my ankles. She sighed, "Well, it's not the biggest I've ever had, but a deal is a deal." Before I could answer, she took out her teeth and sucked my little sausage into her mouth.

She looked like the Crypt Keeper, but her tongue was a gift from God. I moaned from her talent, but whenever I looked down, I couldn't help but think I was a Twizzler between her lips. It felt so good. My hand drifted out and landed on her head. She pulled away and smiled. "Don't touch the hair, sweetheart, it's a bitch to get it this poofy and I don't want to spend the rest of the night with flat hair. Grab the back of the seat or something. Oh, and be a dear and tap my shoulder or something when you're about to cum, so I don't choke."

I nodded and she went back to work. My fingers dug into the seat as her ancient head bobbed. I didn't know if it was because she was good at sucking cock, or if it was her using her gums so much that made my body sing, but I was loving it. Soon I was tapping her shoulder and she moved faster until I exploded. Her mouth felt both strange and amazing as she worked to swallow the biggest load of my life. Finally, she sat back, my seed running down her chin. "It's not the biggest squirter in the world but it releases the flood, doesn't it? Mmm," she said, licking her lips, "and not a bad flavor, either. Tell you what, go get me another drink and I'll let you knock the dust off this old cooter of mine."

Before I could move, I heard Mom call out, "Aw, my baby's first blowjob by the world's oldest and cheapest whore. Good job, baby!" The bar, which had been watching us, cheered. Rosy, for her part, raised her glass in salute and slapped my ass. That got another cheer. Mom hopped onto the bar, spread her legs to show her smooth muff, and said, "Who's man enough to eat my pussy?"

A tattooed woman in biker leathers yelled out, "You want that snatch eaten right, you better let a woman do it."

Mom licked her lips and said, "Then step on up because it's been a while since my little kitty has had a good tongue lashing."

I was living a surreal life. As I watched, the woman, Ratchet, pushed through the crowd, sat on one of the stools, and dove into Mom's glistening folds. I'd seen plenty of porn, but I'd never seen such joy on another's face. Mom was in heaven as Ratchet devoured her in front of a bar full of strangers.

As Mom's hips began to writhe, I could almost see waves emanating from her body. The more Ratchet worshiped my mother's box, the heavier the waves rolled from her. Around the bar, other people began to touch each other, and more than a few began to look at me. Both women and men. When one of the men stepped behind me and slid his rough calloused hand down my pants, I moaned, then freaked. I'd never thought of myself as anything but straight, but as he stroked me, conflicting feelings fought inside of me.

Mom looked up at my moan and smiled. I pushed the man away from me and went to my mother. I told her my dilemma, and as she stroked Ratchet's head, she told me it was all right to do whatever I wanted.

"Baby, if you want to bend over for all the men in the bar, that's completely all right, but if that's not your thing, that's fine, too. Whatever you want to do, it's up to you, but you'll need to learn to control them."

"Them who?"

"The people. They're following their lust and they'll do whatever you allow."

"But how?"

"Baby, I know you're just waking up, but I know you can feel my power. Look around. Everyone in here, except for you and me, is reacting to it. Close your eyes for a moment and search for it." I did and I nodded. "Good, now turn that feeling inward, feel that?" Again I nodded. "Good, now use that to control those around you."

"But how," I asked again.

"Through willpower. Look at these people. Do they seem like the kind of people who would just watch two women going at it on a bar? If I weren't stopping them, there would be a cock in every one of my holes and in Ratchet's, too. You have that kind of power. The power to control them."

I looked around at the almost salivating crowd and said, "If I let the men have me, won't it hurt?"

She sighed and tapped Ratchet's head. When the other lady looked up she was glassy-eyed and covered in Mom's pussy juice. "Give me a moment, pumpkin." Ratchet nodded and walked away. Mom sat up and said, "Alex, as long as you're one of us, nothing can hurt you. Well, nothing sexual. These guys could tie you down and run a train on your mouth and ass for the next year and all it would do is make you stronger. Your body was created to enjoy sex and to feast on sexual energy and the more you take in, the healthier you'll become. Like I said, let them fuck you or you fuck them, either will nourish you."

"Is that why I'm getting bigger?"

"You are? Let me see," she said looking down at me. I pulled my dick out of my pants, it had gone from three inches hard to five, and she shook her head. "That's bigger?" I nodded. "No wonder you're miserable all the time, and yes, you'll get bigger the more you feed. By the looks of you, you'll be a little taller than me, with a nice, fat, eight-to-ten-inch cock. Like the rest of your body, it'll be nice and muscular, but you'll have to wait until you get your full power to find out for sure. Now, go have fun and let Ratchet finish eating mommy's pussy." She smiled. "Unless you want to eat me? I'm sure these deviants would love to watch a son make his mommy cum on his face."

I shook my head and said, "Later."

She shrugged and beckoned Ratchet back. The biker babe hustled back pushing the stool out of her way, as she returned back to Mom's crotch. Mom sighed contently and laid back to enjoy Ratchet's mouth. I watched for a moment, and then slid my hand down Ratchet's leather-covered ass and rubbed the hot spot between her legs.

She looked around and said, "I don't fuck dudes."

Mom raised up and rubbed Ratchet's face. "It's okay, sweetheart, he'll be the only man I'll allow to fuck you tonight."

Surprised, Ratchet nodded as she turned back to Mom's pussy and spread her own legs. Mom smiled at me, and as I rubbed her new friend's crotch I got hard again. When Ratchet moaned, Mom looked up and winked. That's when I realized I could fuck Ratchet, and she wouldn't give a shit if I raw dogged her in front of everyone. I slipped my hands around her waist and unbuttoned her pants, then began to pull her leather pants down. My third surprise within five minutes came when I revealed Mom's biker babe to be wearing pink lace panties. For a long few moments, I caressed the soft material and when I slipped my fingers between her legs, I was happy to discover she was dripping wet. Ratchet wasn't a bad-looking woman, especially considering the place we were in. Yes, she was a little rough looking in the face—too many bar fights, I thought—but her body was muscular and firm. She was between my age and my Mom's age with dirty-blonde hair. Her breasts weren't very big, but they were firm and her ass was tight.

Trusting my instincts, I leaned over and kissed her back and tried to slipped her panties off. I struggled until she looked back and said, "Take my boots off, dumbass."

The people closest to us chuckled and I turned red, but followed her instructions. Soon her boots were off, and when she put her knee onto the stool next to us, I took the opportunity to lick her slit. Hers was the first pussy I'd ever tasted, and I knew I was a permanent pussy eater from then on. It must have looked strange, Mom on the bar getting eaten out by Ratchet, and Ratchet propped up on a stool getting eaten out by me. I didn't care, as the only thing I wanted at the moment was to feel the inside of the biker's twat.

After I'd gotten my fill of her tasty juice, I stood up and pulled my dick out. "If you get me pregnant, I'll kill you," she said through Mom's muff.

I stood there for a long moment not sure what to do. Mom smiled and said I couldn't get anyone pregnant, but again, the years of 'Sex Ed' caused me to hesitate. Suddenly, the guy from earlier was behind me. "Don't worry, little man, I'll help you out."

His rough, calloused hand was almost soft when he took my cock and started stroking me. I still wasn't sure how I felt about him jerking me off, but the sensations were too good for me to ask him to stop. I moaned as he pushed against me. When he kissed the back of my neck, he ran the tip of my cock through Ratchet's slick folds. Without warning, he thrust forward with his hips forcing me into Ratchet's tight, little cunt. He was still dressed, but that didn't stop him from using my body to fuck the biker babe eating Mom's twat. He ran his hands up my sides, stripping my shirt from my body before taking my hands in his and putting them on Ratchet's hips.