Happy Birthday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
489 Followers

I didn't know what Mom was feeling, but as I fucked Ratchet, I could feel the biker's pussy getting tighter and tighter. Like a flash of lightning, I realized, she wasn't getting smaller, I was getting thicker. Between her and the man behind me, their sexual energy flowed into me like a river. The man was rough and insistent as he touched me, and I could feel his frustration. I wasn't surprised when he stepped back and ripped his clothes off. With a forceful impact, he pushed against me and slid his hard member between my cheeks.

His tip press against my tight little pucker for a second before then turned away. I could feel his want to fuck me in the ass, but because of my mental command, he satisfied himself by sliding through my ass cheeks over and over again. His thrusts grew more aggressive causing me to push harder into Ratchet until she was crying out into Mom's pussy. I didn't have to do anything but hold on, his thrusts did all the work.

Ratchet came around my cock and her moaning and grunting against Mom's clit made Mom cum on her face. Their noises triggered the man behind me and with one last slam, he cried out and shot his hot load between my cheeks and up my back. His burning seed was like an electrical current along my spine which traveled around my body until it found my balls and exploded into Ratchet. Like with Rosy before, my mind melted from the sensation of my orgasm, and her cunt filled with my seed until she overflowed. The man and I grunted in unison as we emptied our balls. Me into the biker babe and he onto me. As we finished, a woman pushed us out of the way, as she knelt behind Ratchet to suck my cum out of her dripping twat.

I leaned against the bar to catch my breath and felt the guy kneel down to lick his cum from my body. It felt strange and good at the same time. When he finished, he stood, slapped my ass, and walked away. As I looked around I discovered everyone engaged in some kind of sex act.

Mom pushed Ratchet away from her and smiled. "That was pretty hot, how'd it feel?"

"Her pussy is amazing."

Mom looked at her new friend and said, "I'll have to remember that."

"That guy, he wanted to fuck me but I told him no, with my mind."

"I told you, you can control what's happening around you. It's your power. Even as weak as it is, it prevented him from doing what he wanted, and only allowed him to do what you wanted."

"We can read people's minds?"

"We can read people's sexual wants and desires. You'll be able to do it more easily and with a greater number of people once you complete the ritual."

"I'm confused. If I keep doing this," I said, gesturing to the orgy happening around us, "won't I gain full power? Why do I need to wait for the ritual?"

Mom lifted her legs as she spun around to jump behind the bar. The bartender was lost to the orgy so Mom felt free to make herself a drink. "Want something?" I nodded, and she handed me a duplicate of what she made for herself. "It's what the Matriarch wants. Don't worry, half power will be enough to get you through the next couple of days. Just so you know, this is what you'll look like if you decide to stay human."

I looked in the mirror and studied myself. My skin had cleared from its acne. My hair had filled in until it was full and black. My body had not only grown in cock size, but it had also made me taller, almost as tall as Mom, and given me muscles. I looked like an athletic swimmer, and I wasn't mad at the change.

"I'll get bigger?"

"Of course. And as far as the ritual goes, it's to show that you've come to accept being a part of our world."

"So, what happens?"

She shrugged. "It'll be straightforward. The Matriarch will be there, and when everyone performs, she'll grant her blessing and the final transformation will occur. Don't even stress about it, okay? It's just a formality that signals the beginning of the All Hallow's Eve orgy."

"I thought it'd just be me and Beth?"

Mom shrugged, "I've never seen it with only two people, but I guess it's possible."

"How many people are usually there?"

"The last time we had a ritual, there were about twenty or so." Mom finished her drink and said, "Let's pick this up tomorrow okay, baby. Mommy's going to go find some people to gang-bang her. Wanna go first?"

I shook my head. She kissed me before she waded into the sea of bodies, and I leaned against the bar to watch the others line up to take a turn at Mom. As Mom had said, everyone was fair game, and as I stood there a few of the women came to me. Some sucked my cock, some rode it, and some let me eat them, and I was in paradise. I'd love to say I came into my own that night, but all I really did was lose my virginity and stick my dick into any hole presented to me. Before the night was over, I had fucked almost all the women and a few of the men. I even took a few turns at Mom to the great joy of the others. I wasn't sure if it was my own bias, or the strange excitement of mounting my mother as people watched and cheered, but I left that bar thinking Mom's cunt was the best in the building.

Even though I fucked a lot, and I had gained some proficiency throughout the night's activities, I still couldn't last as long as the other men. But where they fell soft immediately afterward, I never got soft no matter how many times I blew my load. Mom said it was my incubus side coming out to play. I didn't care, because every time I exploded, it was so raw I almost dropped to my knees and wept from the sensation. For hours, I played with anything I could get my hands on, and was a bit sad when we left around three. As we got into the Uber, the driver asked if she was all right. I looked at her and laughed, she was covered in cum.

Mom, still euphoric, asked him if he'd like to add to her collection. He looked at me to see if she was serious. I chuckled, and said I'd drive if he wanted to fuck her. He was like me, a gawky twenty-something who jumped at the opportunity. Mom, of course, was amazing and made him cum three times before I pulled into our drive. Well, actually she made him cum twice before we pulled in, and then finished the third time in our driveway. He was so dazed and exhausted that he took out our mailbox as he drove away.

As I carried Mom inside, she laughed and said give him five stars. That made me laugh, and I marveled at how strong I'd become. I took Mom to her shower and cleaned us both. Like her, dried fluids covered my body, and even though I enjoyed the feelings I had from getting them, I was ready to be clean again. Once we were, I carried Mom to her bed and kissed her goodnight. She smiled and drifted off to sleep. I went to bed as happy about my future as I had never been before.

Gorwin
Gorwin
489 Followers