Happy Birthday Pt. 04

Story Info
The ritual.
9.3k words
4.75
13.1k
22
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
511 Followers

This story contains sex between men and women, women and women, men and men, and supernatural creatures and humans; all of whom are over the age of eighteen.

*****

Exhausted, the others stayed with Shelia. All except Kelli who insisted she had to stay with me. The night's energy quickly wore off and I stopped caring where she stayed. And I was much too tired to deal with her weird attachment. Mom wasn't home when we rolled in at daybreak, and while Beth worried, I jumped into the shower. For several long moments, I scrubbed the grunge from my body until it glowed red, then I stumbled to my bed. I was in dreamland before my head hit the pillow.

As expected, I returned to the cemetery. It had changed. No longer was it in its original shape. It had become the size of a circular football field, and I walked its perimeter like a dark priest surveying his church of sin. I rejoiced in the sexual energy of my congregation. It flowed into me until I felt bloated like an overfed tick. The bodies, stacked upon each other four or five deep, created a writhing mass and I was loving every second of it.

Beth, on the opposite side of the field, mimicking my movement. Unlike me, she had her hand outstretched and the people leaned toward her as she passed. She was the moon and they were the tide that reached for her as she travelled along her orbit. If I were the church's head, she was its demon goddess, and when she caught my eye, I came.

I woke to find Kelli riding me. "Oh, God, yes, cum in me...," she said as I filled her tiny vagina. I'd only been having sex for three days, but I found I loved the feel of her muscles, both inside and out, flexing and relaxing as she squirmed on top of me. I held her tight until I finished and then let her fall to the side.

I glanced at the clock expecting to see we'd slept the day away but we hadn't, we'd only slept for a couple of hours. I should've been dead to the world, but exploding into Kelli invigorated me. Full of energy, I rolled out of bed looking for something to do. I glanced at my bed buddy and smiled. Kelli's soft snoring told me she was already back in dreamland and wasn't up for more fun. I left her to recuperate as I made my way to the bathroom. To my pleasant surprise, my sister was at the sink, nude and brushing her teeth.

"I'm liking the new you," I said as I kissed her neck.

She hummed a little, appreciating my lips. "Because I look healthier, or because I'm naked?"

"Can't it be both?"

She chuckled as she bent to rinse her mouth, then popped back up. "This isn't a two-person sport, especially when one of the players is poking the other one in the ass."

I laughed. "You weren't complaining about being poked last night."

She shrugged, "I was performing an experimenting and I didn't want to half-ass it."

"From what I saw, you whole assed the hell out of it." She rolled her eyes as I grabbed my toothbrush. "So, why're you up?"

"Same reason you are, orgasm. Of course, I didn't have anyone to help me out with 'my' situation."

"Don't be mad because I woke up with your friend, and you didn't. You could've joined us." I glanced toward my bedroom. "You know Kelli better than I do. Isn't she usually meek? I mean, last night, it was like her mega-girl boss came out."

Beth chuckled. "I've seen her do something like that before, but never that intensely. You think whatever she's feeling from us changed her?"

I rinsed. "You mean she might be like us?"

"No, I don't think she's like us. Even asleep, her sexual energy is strong."

I shuddered. "I know, I feel like I could run a marathon."

"Want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Go for a run. Mom's always telling us to be more active and we've got these new bodies. Why not try them out?"

I pulled her nubile young body to me. Unlike the day before, she responded to my touch without hesitation. Hands as eager as mine, slid across my skin leaving little trails of fire wherever she touched. Her little ass was firm as I lifted her. My sister's supple legs wrapped around my waist stopping me from entering her.

"You know you want me as much as I want you."

She kissed me again and I could feel her pussy dripping its hot goodness onto the tip of my cock. She dropped to her feet and pushed away. "I do, but not now. Let's run."

"You know this is cruel and unusual punishment, right?" Her shoulders bounced a little and I could feel her mind was elsewhere. I wanted to ask about it, but knew she'd talk when she was ready. "Ugh, you're so mean," I called out as I went back into my bedroom looking for clothes that would fit.

I found her stretching on the front lawn, and I was finding it hard, literally, to look at her. Her clothes clung to her like a second skin hiding nothing. Our eyes roamed over each other's bodies. I didn't know if it was my succubus powers or if the wind was blowing right, but I could smell her excitement.

Her thoughts, her desires, ran free across her face and when she saw my smirk, she turned away. Unfortunately, for both of us, when she touched her toes, she gave me a perfect view. I licked my lips as her camel toe winked at me through her running pants. My self-control began to slip. With no other options, I ran leaving her to catch up.

I was not a runner, never had been, at least not before that day. Well, that's not true, I did try out for track in ninth grade. I had hoped it would bulk me up, but I barely made it a hundred yards. At the one-oh-one mark I fell to my knees and vomited so hard I thought my asshole was going to shoot from my mouth. It wasn't a pretty sight. The coach laughed and then told me to find a less strenuous sport to take part in, like sleeping.

I never went back, but on the road that morning, my sister and I hit the half-mile mark without breaking a sweat. Our new bodies were young and healthy and didn't seem to have limits. If this is possible after two days, I thought, what the hell will our demon bodies be like?

With only traffic noise around us, I let my imagination have free reign as we ran. The fall weather felt good against my hot skin and when Beth stop at a cafe, ten miles from our house, I felt as if I could run forever. "I'm hungry."

"Want me to go find someone to fuck?"

I was serious but smiled so she would think I was joking. With her Mom like eye roll, she said, "I'm not that kind of hungry. " She took my hand, "C'mon, horn dog, buy me lunch."

The chatting from the patrons could be heard from the outside, but as we entered, silence fell as all eyes turned to us. Once we got our order, I said, "We should sit outside." She agreed and after we sat down on the patio, people went back to their conversations. "Wow, that was weird."

"We're going to need to learn how to control ourselves, I don't need another orgy breaking out," she said.

"So, you're going to do it? Go through with the ritual?"

She shrugged as she picked at her sandwich. "I still don't know. I mean, last night was amazing--"

"And you proved you could walk away when you wanted."

"True, but still, I'm not sure I want to be a demon."

"Then, why won't you fuck me?"

Those near us glanced around. I wasn't sure if it was because of the question or if they were curious about the answer, but without meaning too, we had an audience.

Beth ignored them. "There's nothing I want more than to give in to my desire for you, but I'm trying to keep a clear head. I'm afraid if we start, I won't want to stop, and then my urges will be making my decision, not my brain. Does that make sense?"

"No, but then my cock does all my thinking for me anyway."

She laughed as a shadow crossed our table. A repressed pinched face woman glared down at us. "This is a family establishment."

"And?"

"You need to monitor your conversation. Some of us have morals."

"And some of us have sex lives we like to talk about."

Before the lady and I could continue, Beth slid her hand slowly down the woman's arm until they were holding hands. The woman's face twisted, but not in pain, as she bit her lip and gripped the edge of our table. "Uhhh... I... nnngghh... Well... Oh God...," she muttered as her body began to build to an orgasm. It was almost fascinating to watch her stand stock still and yet vibrate with pleasure. When she climaxed, her hand left the table to grab my shoulder. Her nails dug in hard enough to hurt, even through the demon side, but I ignored it as the woman cried out. Not in pain, but in ecstasy.

I closed my eyes enjoying the sexual lunch she had provided. The wind shifted bringing a delicious fragrance to my nose. I looked down, surprised to see a massive wet spot between her legs. Our little repressed busybody is a squirter, I thought.

Her husband, almost too stunned to react, took his wife's hand and led her away. I looked over at Beth, she shrugged, "Guess I was hungry for more than food."

I laughed and returned to our conversation. "Okay, fine, so you don't want my super amazing cock to confuse you. I can live with that, but I'm still mad at you for lying to me."

Her eyes grew wide, "I have never lied to you."

"Last night, you said you were going to suck my dick and never did."

"Oh, my God. I don't know if you noticed, but I was kind of busy."

"Still, a promise is a promise and you broke it. I'm devastated my one and only sister would dishonor her word like that. For shame, sister, for shame."

She chuckled and said, "Tell you what, tomorrow, no matter what I decide tonight, we'll do it all."

"Oral?" She nodded. "Sex?" She nodded again. "Anal," I asked with a hopeful voice.

"Not if I'm human." I gave her my best puppy dog look and she shook her head. "I'm not letting you split me apart with your demon cock, especially not up my ass."

"So I can split your slit, but not your rosebud, no matter what?" She nodded. "But if you become a demon with me?"

"Fine. Yes, if I become a demon with you, you can fuck me in the ass." A smirk played on her lips. "What is it with men and our assholes?"

"It's forbidden territory."

"That's it? You can't have it so you want it?"

"And a bit of a power trip. I mean, it's been my experience that if a woman lets you fuck her in the ass, you own her."

"What experience? Until a couple of nights ago, you were a virgin."

"Porn gets a bad rep, but a person can learn a lot from those wise teachers. My vast porn education has given me everything I need to know about women." I expected her to laugh, but she didn't, she looked stunned. I followed her gaze, "Uh, Beth, did you start another orgy?"

Everyone at the cafe pawed at each other. Men and women on their lunch breaks seemed to no longer care for their jobs as they tore at each other's clothes. They weren't fully engaging in sex, but it was only a matter of seconds before someone stuck something in someone else.

Beth grabbed my hand, "C'mon, let's get out of here."

We bolted as if we had robbed the place. We had to run half a block before the people returned to normal. I looked around expecting the people nearest us to start tearing into each other, but nothing. They ignored each other and us. Confused and not knowing what to do, we called Mom and told her what happened.

"Really," Mom said through the tiny speaker. "Not everyone gets that kind of power."

"Didn't you do the same thing at the bar?"

"Yes, but I'm a full succubus, Beth's not. If she's able to do that with half power, then..."

"Mom," Beth asked when Mom trailed off. "If you know something, spill it."

I chuckled at her directness. "I think you could become a Matriarch. If so, it means you can start your own family, if you want."

"Yeah, and if I become human, I could start my own family, too."

"Look, smartass, a Matriarch is so much more. More than a succubus, and miles above a human. Those are extremely rare. At the moment, there are only about a half-dozen in the entire world."

"I thought Grandma was the Matriarch," I said, "Like the only one."

"No, she's our Matriarch, not everyone's."

"Okay, what does that mean, though? What am I supposed to do?"

"Same as always. Complete the ritual. Until you do that, it doesn't matter."

"You know I hate it when you do this. Can't you just tell me what I'm asking?"

The sigh was loud through the little speaker. "Beth, what you're asking doesn't have a simple answer. Each choice you make opens and closes different paths. For example, if you choose not to take part in the ritual, then you'll become human and all that entails. On the other hand, if you go through with the ritual, you'll become a succubus. Then you'll have another choice. You can stay with the family, or you can go to start your own. If you stay with us, then your Matriarch powers will fade away, but if you start your own family, they'll get stronger. Don't ask me what a Matriarch's full powers are because I don't know."

"So, be a demon, don't be a demon. If I'm a demon, become a Matriarch, don't become a Matriarch. Why am I given all these choices? Why not Alex?"

"The answer is in the title," I said.

"You're not helping."

"I'm not trying to."

She slapped my arm and said, "Fine, what happens to me if I choose to become a Matriarch? Do I have to start having children?"

Mom laughed, "You mean children from your womb? Up to you, but if you mean do you have to take us as children then, yes. That's what you want, a big family. A Matriarch gets her powers from her children, so the more you have, the more powerful you'll be."

"When you say I could have you as my child...?"

"I mean, I could request you as my Matriarch. You can say yes or no. Any incubus or succubus can request to be under you."

"So, people can jump families anytime they want?"

"Technically, yes, but usually no one does, not unless they're extremely unhappy. Although, when a new Matriarch emerges anything can happen."

"Doesn't that cause bad blood between families?"

"Sometimes, but like I said, you don't jump unless you're miserable. And if one of your children wanted to jump, would you really want to force them to stay? That causes more problems than it solves. And besides, we're social creatures by design, we hate when people are mad at us. And we rarely stay angry for more than a decade or two." Beth glanced at me and I shrugged. "Hey," Mom called out, "I've got to run, still prepping for tonight. Hope to see you both there."

As expected, Beth said, 'Maybe', and walked away. I told Mom I loved her and hung up before following my sister. I tried, but she didn't want to talk and our run back to the house was as quiet as our run to the cafe. I offered to let her shower with me when we got home, but she rolled her eyes and said no. A little bantering and begging got me nowhere so I woke Kelli up and showered with her.

She never complained or argued, she just mumbled, 'Okay', and followed me. She offered to wash me, but I said all I wanted was to fuck her and feel her presence. Again, she said okay and let me use her as my own personal fuck toy. At first, I was a bit confused. I had only known of her as a sexual person for a little less than twenty-four hours and had come quickly to expect her to direct the action. To have her be so submissive was almost a turnoff.

At least for a moment, then the more control I took, the more I enjoyed how submissive she became. I was getting a lesson in her psychology. To me, it seemed she only wanted to be in charge when I wasn't, otherwise she gladly gave me control. Her body was my playground, and I played, making her cum over and over again until the water turned cold.

I drove myself, and her, to one last orgasm before I rinsed her off under the chilly liquid. She was as loose as a rag doll, and if I hadn't caught her, she would've sunk into the bottom of the tub. Thankfully, she had my engine at a high rev and I was able to hold her in my arms. As we stepped out of the shower, we found a naked sister smiling at us.

"Have fun?"

"I did, but I think I killed Kelli."

At the mention of her name, her head raised as she forced her eyes open. "Give me a minute and I'll be good to go," Kelli said before her head fell back.

Beth's eyebrows shot up. "Yeah, I think you did. Did you leave any hot water?"

"Sorry," I said.

Beth frowned as Kelli said, "Unless someone wants to fuck, I'm going back to bed."

Her legs wiggled as if she were trying to walk. I laughed as I looked at Beth who just pointed toward my bedroom. After I returned, I asked, "Is she always like this with a guy?"

"She's only slept with one other guy, and she wasn't like this at all. Actually, she was a little bit more... dominating. Not like last night, but she kept him on a short leash. She snapped and he came."

"She's changing."

Beth huffed. "Great. We're changing, Mom's changing, and now Kelli's changing. What the fuck?"

I chuckled. "Want me to call Mom again?"

She looked at her watch. "She said to be ready by eight, that's only a few more hours. Knowing her, she'll be here early and we'll ask then. Hopefully, you're just giving her some good dick and she's whipped."

I looked down and laughed. "Who would've thought I would've, 'good dick'?"

Her hand stretched out between us, her fingers wrapping around my cock. As she stroked me to an erection, she said, "I don't know, feels pretty good to me."

Her legs spread as I lifted her to the counter and we kissed. I tried to enter her, but her grip on my hardness prevented me from doing more than rubbing against her folds. No matter how I shifted, she countered. "Dammit, Beth, I want to fuck my sister, and she wants to fuck her brother!"

She bit my lip. "I know, it's unfair, but it's the only way I can enjoy you without, you know... 'enjoying' you."

"If you keep teasing, I'm going to get blue balls."

She snorted, "Mom said sex couldn't hurt us."

"She meant from other people."

"Uh-huh. In that case, you've got a cure lying in your bed." We looked at Kellie's sprawled form and she said, "Hmm, maybe you should let her rest before you really do kill her."

"Who's Alex killing?" We looked around, Mom was standing in Beth's room. "And it's nice to see you two getting along so well."

Beth rolled her eyes. "We're just kissing, don't make a deal about it."

"Yesterday, it was, 'I will not fuck my brother,' and now it's, 'Jeez, Mom, we're just naked and kissing. No big deal'."

"If it makes you feel better, we haven't fucked."

"It doesn't make me feel better," I said.

"There's Mom, have at it."

"Sorry, no time. We've got to hurry."

"I thought you said to be ready by eight. We still got some hours."

Mom shrugged, "The Matriarch said to bring you in now, so hustle."

Beth pushed me away and hopped off the counter. I watched her tight little ass climb into the shower and would've watched her shower but Mom pulled me into my room.

"Get dressed, and is that Kelli?"

I began pulling out outfits for Mom to approve and said, "Yeah, there's something wrong with her."

"What do you mean, wrong?"

"Last night she said she could feel us."

Mom's brows furrowed. "Wasn't that the point?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, but not like that, although, there was a lot of that too."

"I noticed. Your sister's looking much better."

Beth's sarcasm came floating to us with an irritated, "Thanks."

"Look in the mirror and tell me I'm lying."

Beth uh-huh'd as she disappeared into her room. I pulled Mom's attention back to the subject at hand. "Kelli said she knew where I was even if she couldn't see me. She said I made her skin tingle."

"Skin tingle? I've heard of that before, but... nope, not coming to mind."

"What's not coming to mind," Beth asked as she entered.

Normally, my sister enjoyed her baggy clothing. Like Mom, she preferred to dress in a conservative manner, but as she came into my room my jaw dropped. The black dress clung to her new curves and rode up her legs until I could almost see her panties if she was wearing any.

Gorwin
Gorwin
511 Followers