Happy Birthday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's finger came up under my chin and shut my mouth. "Before you give your brother a stroke, do you get any feelings from Kelli?"

"I got felt up by her."

"And I can't wait to hear all about it, but as a potential Matriarch, you may have access to extra senses. Try to feel her."

"Ew, no. Do you know what Alex's been doing to her?"

"So, I'm where you draw the line, your own brother? Not an orgy full of strangers?"

"Yeah."

I gave her the bird and Mom said, "Hey, we're in a hurry. Can you feel her or not?"

My brows furrowed as I looked at Beth. She was as confused as me, Mom seemed a little upset, which wasn't unusual, but most of the time we understood why.

"Mom, is something wrong?"

"I don't think so, but when you said her skin tingles when she's near you it triggered something. Almost a memory, but it's not clear. I'm hoping you'll be able to sense something about her I can't."

Beth nodded, took a calming breath, and closed her eyes. I dressed as we watched Beth's face. "I can feel sexual energy coming off her in waves."

"Look deeper," Mom instructed.

Beth nodded. Her face scrunch in concentration. "It's just the waves like I was feeling last night... no, wait... there's something more, something under the waves... lines... three of them." Her eyes popped open. "The biggest one connects to you, and the other two are attached to Mom and me."

I shrugged, "Okay, so what?" I looked at Mom, "You said we fed on her sexual energy. I've been feeling it all morning."

"Are you feeling it now?" I thought for a second and then shook my head. "That's because she's not putting out anything."

"Then how come Beth can feel her?"

"She's tapping into a deeper power."

"Also, the energy lines aren't just going to us," Beth said, "they're also coming from us."

"Well, that's how she's tracking you. That's never good." Mom shook her head. "Fuck. Oh well, nothing we can do about it right now. Just leave a note and tell her we'll be back in a week or so. Tell her to lock up when she leaves."

"You're not worried she'll go through our stuff," I asked.

Mom shrugged. "Unless you want to drop her at the curb, nothing we can do about it. Besides, Kelli's been here a thousand times, if she was going to rob us, she would've done it before now."

I wrote a note and by the time I got outside, Mom and Beth were waiting for me in her brand-new Range Rover. "Uh, Mom, what happened to your car," I asked.

"Now that you two are grown, I don't have to hide who I am anymore."

"And who you are is a Bond villain?"

She laughed, "No, but I like to live in luxury."

"Why's Beth get to drive?"

"Because, bitches in the back," my sister said smirking at me.

Mom laughed as I took a moment to form the perfect comeback, but all I could come up with was my middle finger. As we drove, I gave a low whistle. "Damn, Mom. If you could afford this, why'd we have to be poor?"

"We were never poor, and having money and spending money are two different things." Confusion ran across my face. She gave me a slow side smile. "Just because I don't have money doesn't mean I can't find someone who does."

Still, slow on the uptake, Beth looked in the rearview mirror and said, "She found a sugar daddy, dumbass."

"Well, not exactly. Usually, I find a rich guy who's willing to cheat on his wife, film him fucking his balls off, then blackmail him." She shrugged, "You'd be amazed how much people will pay to keep their squeaky clean images squeaky clean. Remember that. It's a good life lesson."

We laughed but I was sure Mom wasn't joking. Grandma's house was a few hours from home and as I listened to the women talk in soft tones, I drifted off to sleep. My dreams were a bit weird. Beth, another woman I'd never seen before, and I were racing across the desert. I don't know who, but we were chasing someone dangerous and if we didn't stop her, more than just us would be dead. We got near, our car was pulling along side of hers, and seconds before I could see who it was, Mom was shaking my leg. I jerked awake and looked around. We were not at Grandma's house.

"Where are we?"

"If you had stayed awake, you would know where we are," Beth said.

"Well, I didn't, so anyone want to fill me in?"

As we got out, Mom said, "You already know I've kept things from you so we don't need to rehash that conversation." She glanced at Beth and I was glad I slept through that argument. "One of the things we didn't tell you was where Grandma truly lived. The house you think of as hers is actually a stage house. Whenever we visited, she'd get some of her children to clean it up and make it look like she'd been living there."

"Why?"

"If you saw this place, you would've asked too many questions."

She was right. If she would have brought us to the house we were in front of we wouldn't have stopped asking questions. Grandma's house wasn't the two-bedroom place we'd been visiting for our entire lives. Her actual home was a palace reminiscent of the royal estates of Europe. The drive put us directly in front of the house's two large doors. They looked as if they could hold back an army if they were ordered to do so. As we watched, the big doors opened and a man and woman strolled out, both looked like fashion models.

I didn't recognize either of them until Mom looked at the woman and said, "Okay, Mom, we're here early, what's up?"

My Grandmother, the Matriarch of our family, was unrecognizable from the last time I'd seen her. All my life, she'd been in her fifties and sixties and looked like a grandmother. She had been four-nine, and so thin a strong wind could knock her over. The woman in front of us was half a foot taller and looked like a Victoria's Secret model, but with deeper curves.

"Alex! Beth! I'm glad to see you both have taken the opportunity to play with your new bodies. I can't wait until I get the same opportunity," she said hugging us.

"Wow, Grandma, you look amazing. If you'd looked like this before, I would've visited more often."

She laughed as her body shimmered. She was my grandmother again, but then the moment was gone and the goddess returned. "I hated looking like that, but it helped to keep up the illusion for you two."

I smiled, "I definitely like this version better. So, when can I taste Grandma's 'cookie'?"

She and the others laughed. "Sorry, you can't have any 'cookies' until after the ritual, but afterward, you can have as much as you want."

I bobbed my eyebrows and watched as she looked at Beth. "You and I need to have a private conversation."

She was still smiling, but we could hear the seriousness in her voice. For as much as my sister stood her ground with Mom, she had always been a bit frightened of Grandma. So it was a little surprising when she said, "They can listen."

"No, they can't. The things we need to talk about are for Matriarch ears only."

"Whether you tell us together or I tell them later, they'll know one way or another."

My eyes were wide as I kept my mouth shut as the two women took part in a good old-fashioned staring contest. Grandma's jaw clenched. "If they hear what I tell you we'll be required to kill them afterward. We won't have a choice, if the other Matriarchs find out they know, and we didn't kill them, they'll band together and kill us all."

For a moment, I thought Beth would push the issue, but Mom touched her arm and said, "It's alright. It's the way it's always been. We'll be fine."

"But what if I choose not to become a Matriarch?"

"If after you hear what I have to say you choose not to become a Matriarch, we have a potion. It only works on those who are or can become, Matriarchs. You'll forget the last six hours. If that's your choice, this will be the beginning of the six hours."

Beth looked at me, I shrugged. "If you think this is something you want, you have to do it. And, you can listen with no harm done, just a little time missing."

She nodded. Grandma turned to the man with her. "Daniel, why don't give Alex the tour? I'm sure he'd love getting to know his Grandfather."

I looked at Mom as Grandma and Beth disappeared into the house. She smiled. "We'll have to have a talk about our family tree. Suffice it to say, the Matriarch is mother to all her children, even if she isn't exactly our biological mother. Daniel is my biological father, but Mom has guided me and been responsible for me for so long, she's... well, Mom."

"So, I guess, hello, Grandpa," I said extending my hand.

"Hello, Alex. You probably won't remember, but we met before. You and Beth were little, back when Mom and I could walk around as we are. You were a scrawny little kid."

"Dad!"

"If you'd let me finish, I was going to say, I'm glad to see he's grown out of it."

Red glowed my cheeks. "Thanks, but this is a recent development."

"We'll, don't worry, keep doing what you've been doing and you'll grow big and strong, just like your old Granddad."

I chuckled as the man, who looked just a few years older than me called himself an old Granddad. I thought he might get offended, but he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were devouring his daughter, my mother.

"It's been a long time daughter, do you remember the things I taught you?"

She licked her lips as she lifted her skirt a little. "That, and more."

With no thought of me, Grandpa reached into his pants freeing his long, thick, hard cock. As I watched, he pinned her against the wall slamming himself deep into her tight cunt. The raw power of his thrusts caused Mom to cry out and dig her nails into his back. He was rough, he was aggressive, and Mom begged for more.

I stood and watched for far longer than I should have, and when it didn't look as if they were going to stop, I cleared my throat. "Uh, I guess I'll give myself the tour." They continued to ignore me as Grandpa tried to drive his daughter through the wall with his cock.

With a final glance at the pair, I left them to their fun and began to explore. Grandma's house was like walking through a Doctoral project in History. Items were together in museum-quality exhibits. The statues and the paintings were amazing, but it was the books that drew my attention the most. All looked to be a first edition, and those that weren't labeled as such looked so ancient they couldn't be real. For hours, I pursued her libraries getting more and more excited by each new title I found.

So lost in my discoveries, I didn't hear her come up behind me until she spoke. "Dad says Grandmother likes to collect souvenirs from her lovers." Expecting to see another goddess like Mom and Grandma when I looked around, I was surprised to instead find a woman who looked like Beth. She was tall, slender with long blonde hair and perky baseball size breasts. Her skin was smooth, her stomach was tight, and her ass had just a suggestion of a bubble. Like my sister and I, she looked to be in mid-transition.

Another surprise I found was her outfit. It was baggy as if she didn't want anyone to see her cute little figure. She licked her lips as her eyes traveled over my body stopping at my skin-tight pants-covered crotch. As she watched, I began to grow. "Guess we know where you stand on things."

I laughed as my hand brushed against my bulge. "He's been wanting to be in charge all my life, so I figured why not give him a shot." She laughed as I stood. "But hey, don't worry, my sister's the same as you, a bit reluctant, but I'm sure your brother is the same as me."

She shrugged and her smile turned sad, "He would've been, but he died when we were younger."

"Damn, I'm sorry."

"Thanks, but it was a long time ago. Besides, like you said, no worries. I've got Dad, he'll help me get through the ritual. I mean, we've been practicing enough it's really just a formality at this point."

I chuckled. "I know what you mean, Mom's been letting me practice too. It's been a blast."

"Agree, but I think the thing I'm most excited about is all the things I'm going to get to see. I mean, look at all the things Grandmother has already seen. I can't wait to start my own collection."

"Maybe we can start it together. Who knows, maybe we can be the first to fuck on the Moon? We can get a Moon rock for our collection."

She laughed. "With our powers, we could be the first couple to fuck on every planet."

I nodded beginning to really like her. "Hey," I said as an idea popped into my head, "if you want, you can join me and my sister tonight."

"We just met and you're already offering a threesome? You're going to fit right in with this crowd."

I laughed. "Yeah, guess that was a bit forward. I mean, I should at least ask your name."

"And maybe ask your sister," Beth's voice called from the doorway.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about her, she's a horny bitch that loves pussy as much as she loves cock."

She bit back a smile at my teasing and in a stern voice said, "Watch how you talk to your new Matriarch."

The girl stepped away from me and I chuckled. "Don't worry, that's not her pissed-off voice, just her annoyed-with-her-brother voice. If you hang out with us long enough you'll get use to it."

"Lord knows I use it enough." She stepped toward the girl, hand out, "Hi, I'm Beth."

"Jasmine."

She looked at me and I said, "Big Dick Willie."

She snorted and laughed. Beth just rolled her eyes. "Or as the world knows him, Alex. Now, you can see why I'm always so annoyed."

"I don't know, he's cute, and kind of funny."

"Uh-huh, live with him a bit, you'll grow immune to his charms."

"I'm standing right here." Beth winked at Jasmine. "Oh yeah, you're going to make a great leader."

"We need to talk."

"I don't want to die."

"That's not what I want to talk about. No, that stuff... it was..." she shrugged, "yeah, we're not talking bout that."

"I'll see you later," Jasmine said touching my arm as she left.

"Looks like you made a new friend."

"And it looks like you came to a decision."

She bit her lip and nodded. "The more she spoke, the surer I became it was the right choice. There's so much I wish I could say, but..."

"I get it, Mommy."

She slapped my arm. "Absolutely not. You can call me, Her Royal Highness."

I laughed. "Well, don't forget your promise, Majesty. You said yes, so I'm finally going to get some ass, literally."

"At least it'll be this little dick and not like Grandfather's."

"You saw it?"

"Kind of hard to miss. He's got Mom bent over long stroking her and when I passed by, he waved it at me. You want to know the worst part?" I nodded and she pretended to be sad. "It looked so good I almost dropped to my knees and joined in."

I laughed. "Well, that bodes well for me, blow jobs for the rest of our lives." She rolled her eyes and slapped my arm. "So, what happens now?"

"Same as was going to happen. We complete the ritual, then I have to complete another ritual where I take my first child, whoever that is."

I gestured to myself, "Duh."

"I figured, but didn't want to assume."

"I'm going to take every opportunity to fuck you, you should know that."

"Thanks, but it's not that kind of ritual. It's a submissive ritual. You'll have to bow down and sweat fealty."

"Since I don't know what that means..."

"Complete loyalty. My first child can't switch Matriarchs, ever. It's like Grandma's first. He's been with her since the flood."

"What flood?"

"You know, Noah's Ark flood."

"That really happened?"

"Grandma said it did, at least in the part of the world she was in, but she doesn't know about everywhere."

"So, is that all you talked about? History?"

"No, but that's just the parts I can tell you about. Oh, I found out what's wrong with Kelli. She's... well, I don't know exactly what she is but we're a drug to her, especially you. She gets something from you when you two fuck."

"Yeah, she does," I smirked.

Her eye rolled, but other than that, she ignored me. "It's like the energy we get from her, but instead of energy, or a source of nourishment, it gives her a high. A sense of euphoria. Not much, but the more you two have sex, the more intense she feels the effects. If it goes too long..."

"I'd literally fuck her to death."

"Yeah."

"Dang, I liked her."

"I'm sure your new playmate will be as much fun." She stood for a few moments, then she leaned against me. "I'm scared, Alex."

I put my arm around. "Why?"

"The only way for one Matriarch comes to power is only if another one dies. Someone had to die for me to get this."

"Well, natural causes--"

"No! Someone is out there hunting us. And the way they hunt a Matriarch is to kill all her children, and she'll feel every death. I'll feel every death. I almost said no when she told me that, but then I thought of you. I know you'd never give up this life, that's why I said yes. It was the only way to protect you."

That's why we needed to talk, I thought. She needed me to know that she was giving up her life for me. From some, it would've been a guilt move, but from her, she was using the information as another part of her protection. She was making sure I knew in hopes it would temper my enthusiasm with caution, and by making me her first child, she'd be able to watch over me forever.

"You don't have to do this. I'll be fine."

She laughed and wiped her eyes. She was a silent crier, that always bothered me more than others who wailed. "I've been protecting you since the womb, can't stop now."

"Yes, you can. Beth, I'll be powerful, and I'll be careful, promise."

She looked at me, her blue eyes piercing my soul. "It's too late, you're mine, and if you'll have me, I'm yours."

"I don't understand."

"The best way I can protect you is to make you my first child. You'll be my mate, forever."

I gave a weird little chuckle. "This is awfully fast, isn't it? I mean, No one's ever proposed to me before, but I'm sure we're supposed to be in love first."

She shrugged. "We do love each other, and we always will. Besides, what better companion could you ask for? If you fuck around, I'll never get jealous. Hell, I'd probably join you. And as Matriarch, we'd never have to worry about money."

"As an incubus, I'll never have to worry about money, anyway, I'll just get a sugar mama. And besides, what if I don't want to get married?"

"Then it sucks for you. Also, as my first mate and my first child, you'll have more power than any of my other children. All you have to do is by my side for all to see. You'll be my husband, my lover, my companion, my brother, my child, and my enforcer."

I stepped away and gave her a look. Her eyes rolled as I bit back a smile. "I want more."

"More than second in command of our demon family?"

"Yep."

"I know I'm going to regret asking, but..." She looked at me and I just smiled. "Well, tell me," she said annoyed at my theatrics.

"I get your ass whenever I want."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Why not, if you're going to force me to spend eternity with you," I said as I stepped behind her. "And if I have to wed you," I said as I wrapped my arms around her pulling her tight. "And if I have to sleep in the same bed as you, then I want that tight little ass of yours to be my own little fuck toy," I said as I grew hard and pushed my erection into her dress-covered rump.

"Keep playing and I'll make a decree stating that you have to wear clothes at all times."

Without warning, a fire began to race through my blood and the only thing that could quench it was Beth. My hand slid under her hem. My fingers answered the earlier question about whether she was wearing panties or not, she wasn't. Not only did I find her bald folds, but also found a river of slick juice running down her thighs. She moaned as my fingers slid into her tight opening.

Her head turned back toward mine and we kissed. I was a rod of flaming steel as she pulled her dress off, throwing it to the floor. She accepted my advances and we were crossing that final line. At least we would have, but mysterious hands grabbed us and ripped us away from each other. In our desire and lust, we fought against our captors. For reasons beyond my understanding, my vision had blurred to everyone but my sister. Against humans, I could've broken free and taken Beth, but I was fighting against demon strength. Their hold was like steel and nothing I did could break their grips.