Happy Birthday Sara Pt. 01

Story Info
Sara wants her boyfriend, but her brother has other plans.
2.2k words
45.9k
64
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OliviaSt
OliviaSt
69 Followers

It started as a surprise at first. A homecoming. You must wonder what the hell I'm talking about right? Sometimes I do too. I know what I'm going to tell you is crazy and deviant. I can't seem to stop it and I'm not sure I really want to.

Let's start from the beginning, the night of my 18th birthday to be exact. It was September. I was wearing a beautiful green dress, one that complimented my porcelain skin, my striking red hair (dyed since I always wanted to have hair that befitted my personality more) and my hourglass figure. Let's just say that I have nothing to complain about in the beauty department.

I'm looking at myself in the mirror, wondering if I'm going to lose my virginity to my two years boyfriend, James. I really want to, Lord knows I've been ready for sex since as long as I remember. He wanted to wait, I respected that: I love him. My girlfriend Jessica looks at me with hunger and tells me how hot I look. We've always been.. cozy. But this is not the story I'm telling today. I hear the door and I assume that guests are starting to arrive: HELL YES.

I walk downstairs to find James there, staring at me with so much love in his eyes. I hope he sees the lust in mine and will grant me my birthday wish: fucking all night long. I kiss him chastely at first but part his lips with my tongue to let him know that I'm horny. I also whisper in his ears: tonight's the night baby. Cheesy I know, but hey I'm old fashioned sometimes.

Behind James, I see my older brother Erik walking over in the house with a bottle of vodka and we lock eyes. He smiles hungrily and says:

- Sarebear you are getting shit-faced tonight! I will personally make sure of that. Happy birthday little sister!

He grabs me with one arm and lifts me up. He kisses me on the cheek while still holding the bottle in his other hand. He's seriously so strong! I've just now realized how I missed him. You see, my brother and I have always been inseparable. Ever since our mother passed away, it's been Dad, Erik and I. The three musketeers. Erik started college four years ago in hopes of becoming a sports medicine doctor. He's only in town for tonight, my birthday and I intend to have as much time with him as possible.

Guests start arriving around 11pm. Dad left us the house for my birthday. How cool is that? Soon enough, the place is packed and people are spilling outside where the pool and jacuzzi are. Loud music is playing, alcohol is flowing and I've never been so happy in my life.

Jessica comes up from behind me, hugs me and whispers in my ear:

- Babe your brother is a hot piece of ass. Ever noticed that?

- Ewww Jess gross! But you know that's why I love you. Let's go do shots!

Around 5 shots of vodka later, I'm officially drunk, dancing on my outdoor table. Jess and I are rubbing against each other as we always do, loving the attention we get from all the men around. I see James leaning on the balcony ramp, not even looking at me. I deflate a little bit. Why can't he see me as I want him to: a sexy young woman who just really want to suck his dick tonight? Why is he so respectful and nice? It's not that I don't like that about him, but it's more that sometimes I'd like to see him greedy, starving to make me scream his name. Is that too much to ask?

I notice a familiar face, standing right behind James: Erik. He's staring at Jessica with that hunger I wish James had for me. Except, when I turn around to tell her, Jess is nowhere to be found... which means Erik is staring straight at me. His little sister. By the time I turn around to look at him again, he's not there anymore and I assume the vodka is making me see things.

I climb down from the table, a little unsteady and head straight for James. I grab his shirt and kiss him in the way I hope conveys how much I need him. NOW. He hums in surprise and I see it as progress. Except when I close my eyes, I picture Erik, watching me. I secretly hope he's still watching me now, kissing James.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SARA??

It must be the alcohol. I tell James to go in my bedroom and wait for me while I grab a glass of water and freshen up. He accepts. Thank god.

I head to the kitchen and see Jessica making out with a random dude. Well at least she's going to have fun for sure tonight. Let's pray I do too. With shaky hands, I chug my glass of water and head upstairs to the main bathroom.

I close the door behind me without turning the lights on and sigh. What happened downstairs? Was Erik really looking at me in a sexual way? If he was, what does it all mean? I lean against the door and close my eyes picturing him. Erik stands at 6 feet 4 inches. So tall with broad shoulders and huge arms. He has always been into sports, his body a clear reflection of that. He has short, blond hair, same colour as mine before I changed it. We have the same eyes, deep, blue or green, depending on the weather. Where I have perfectly aligned teeth, he has a little crooked smile that made all the girls at school wet their panties. A bad boy feature on a Norwegian god. Divine.

Something shuffles in the room. Someone is there with me I can tell. I turn around to turn the light on but someone grabs my hand before I reach it and presses me against the door, my hands held in my back, by boobs against the door and his body against mine. My first thought is to scream, but he anticipated it and slaps his hand on my mouth. The person says:

- Don't be scared, it's me Sarebear.

Erik.

- What the hell are you doing? I try to say, but only muffled sounds come out.

- I'm sorry if I scared you. I was just in here, trying to think and you came in. I didn't know what to do and so I did nothing. You had your eyes closed and were absently running a finger over your boobs. I couldn't move, couldn't look away. What were you thinking about?

Muffled sounds again

- Oh, oops, if I release your mouth, do you promise you won't scream at me? I didn't want to scare you I swear.

I nod. He removes his hand. I immediately feel its absence. AGAIN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?

- I wasn't thinking about anything!

- Oh but you were. Something hot I could tell by your fast breathing. Spill

- If you must know, I was thinking about James waiting for me in my bedroom as we speak, so if you'll excuse me.

I try to move away, but fail miserably. Erik is still holding me against the door with his strong body.

- Don't you know by now that I can tell when you are lying? You are the worst liar, sweets. I know you better than anyone. Which means I also know what you were thinking about.

He leans in my ear, I can feel his cock against my back. God has he always smelled this good? I can't find anyone words but I feel myself shaking a little, my pussy getting wetter by the second. My body is such a traitor.

- You were thinking about me. I know you saw me staring at you earlier. You thought I was looking at Jessica, assumed it because you're such a good girl. The thought of me lusting over you has never crossed your mind hasn't it?

- You're my brother Erik, of course I wouldn't think such a thing.

- Tsk, tsk, tsk. I know. It surprised me too at first. But when I saw you tonight, all fucking womanly in your sexy green dress and those hair of yours. I was practically hard instantly. My body betraying me. Like yours is doing right now.

- What are you talking about?! You're such a pig Erik. Get off of me.

I try to move once more, but only succeed to make him hold me with more force. Jesus how strong can he be?

- So you're telling me that you're not soaking through your panties right now? That your nipples aren't getting hard by the idea of my biting them? That your back isn't arching into me as if it's giving me full reign over you?

- Absolutely not.

Within a second, I'm bended over the sink, hands still in my back. I can feel his gaze on my body, admiring the view of my bare ass peaking through my very short dress. I unconsciously moan a little bit, so softly that I hope he doesn't hear what his manhandling is doing to me.

He grabs my wrists with one hand and brushes my finger against my inner thighs. I shiver. He then slaps my ass once, really loudly and proceeds to soothe it immediately. I feel so warm and sensitive. Where the hell did he learn to do all that? His voice breaks the silence.

- Can you hear your breathing now? You want this as much as I do, admit it. Admit it and I might give you an orgasm.

- We can't do this Erik. You're my brother.

- So then why are you wet to your knees little sister?

Am I that drenched? I tentatively rub my legs together and feel it. Jesus Christ what is going on?

Erik seems pleased and lift my dress up, revealing the pair of panty I wore for tonight's special occasion. My first time with James. JAMES. Fuck he must be waiting for me.

- Erik, please let me go, James is waiting for me in my bedroom and he'll start wondering where I am.

- That boy? Is that who you really want to pleasure you right now? Do you think he can make you come? Do you think he knows the first thing about handling women?

- But, I love him.

- Do you love me little sister?

- You know I do.

- And do you trust me?

- With all my heart.

He flips me over with one swift motion, pins my hands above my head and spreads me wide. I can feel he's looking at me. There.

Moaning appreciatively, he slips my panties down my leg and I'm bare, exposed. I shiver once more.

- God you are stunning Sara. I'll strike you a deal. Let me please you now, with one hand and then I'll let you go. Refuse and I'll keep playing this game until James wonders where you are and leaves.

- Promise you'll be quick? I really don't want him to find us like this.

- I promise.

I take a second to think, but part of me really wants him to touch me. I know I'm as wet as I've ever been and I really really need to come.

- Deal, I hear myself say.

With a winning smile, he rubs his thumb across my clit. Once. I feel a spark of electricity run through my body.

- Sara you are so wet. Your body betrays you too. You want this as much as I do admit it. Say it and I'll give you anything you want

- Fuck. Yes. Touch me pleeeease, I beg.

He slips one finger into me, but he can sense it's not enough. He adds a second one and starts pumping.

- Fuuuuuck it's so good Erik, please touch my clit too.

He indulges me. With the same hand, he flicks my clit slowly at first, while still having two fingers inside me. I feel so close already and he's barely done anything.

- Erik, please, I'm so close don't stop

- Sara, I'll never ever stop. Not unless you beg me to but even then I don't think I could ever leave you unsatisfied.

With his voice, his breath on my neck and his hand all over my pussy, I start to feel the warmth of my orgasm.

- Fuck Sara you are so warm. Come for me baby. Come for your big brother.

That's all it took. I start clenching his fingers and biting his neck. I've never came this way and certainly never thought it would happen with my brother. My body becomes liquid and my brother takes his fingers up to his mouth and tastes me.

- You're like honey on my hand. So sweet.

I take that second of distraction to splash water on my face and leave hoping he wouldn't follow me outside the bathroom.

WHAT DID I JUST DO?

OliviaSt
OliviaSt
69 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories