Happy Birthday to Her

Story Info
Lucy and her party guests play a game of truth or dare.
6k words
4.1
48.9k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Birthday to Her

by JazmanTestifyin

When Lucy awoke in her king size bed on Saturday morning, her mind was still in a fog. She was on her back with the covers over her head. As she pulled the comforter and sheet from her face, the sun beaming through the window temporarily blinded her. She had a headache, and her memories of the prior night were sketchy. She recognized the faint taste of tequila in her mouth, but there was another taste she could not immediately place.

Although technically, she would still be 39 through 11:59 p.m. that night, she had celebrated her 40th birthday the night before. And apparently, she overdid it. Her first thought was that she was just feeling her age. This was a new experience for Lucy, who had been doing her best to fight Father Time.

Lucy, a gorgeous, five-foot-four brunette with brown eyes and shoulder-length hair, had taken care of her body and is routinely mistaken for being a few years younger than she is. For the most part, her body had snapped back after having their two sons. Her belly was flat, and she weighed the same amount she did when she got married. Her husband Wade, who is almost six feet tall with dark hair, is a construction manager and is still in good shape from when he used to do manual labor.

Although Wade loved Lucy's breasts both before and after the kids, to Lucy, they looked a little deflated after nursing twins and she wanted "her" boobs back. She had never liked big fake tits. Thank goodness for Dr. Edwards, who is not just a surgeon; she is an artist. She convinced Lucy that, if she was having them lifted, she might as well go up a cup size. Lucy now has firm, round, full D-cup breasts that still look natural. Her birthday celebration was also somewhat of an unveiling party for her new boobs. So, she decided to wear something low cut, but still relatively modest.

Lucy had been out of sorts over the past few months. As her 40th birthday loomed, she realized that possibly half her life was gone, and she had not accomplished as much, personally or professionally, as she would have hoped by this age. Her career had plateaued and, although she loved Wade, she felt like they had slipped into a rut. She wanted to do something exciting to shake up their marriage. Shaking things up, however, was not her strong suit. Lucy had always been straightlaced. She did not lose her virginity until she was a junior in college. Even then, she made the guy wait a full year before she put out. All told, Wade was just the third man she had slept with in her entire life. The only time she ever seemed to do anything remotely wild was when she drank, which was not often. But last night had been a special occasion.

Lucy felt stirring under the covers to her left. She turned her head, expecting to see her husband of twelve years. Instead, she saw a different man lying next to her. From her angle, she could not see his face, but she could see that this other man was naked. She thought to herself, "Who the hell is this?"

She did a quick peek under the sheets. She was relieved to see that, although she was braless, she was still wearing the red top she had on the night before. She held out hope that maybe she had not done anything too crazy.

Lucy then reached under the sheet to feel if she was wearing her skirt from the night prior. Her heart sank when, rather than feeling the waistline of the skirt, her hand touched her bare abdomen. As her hand traveled farther south, her fingers crossed her landing strip of dark brown public hair. Lucy knew instantly that she was ass-out naked from the waist down. Her new thought was, "What the fuck did I do last night?"

Hearing footsteps, Lucy looked to her right and saw her husband Wade entering the room, wearing grey pajama pants and a white tee shirt. Even if he could not see that Lucy was bottomless under the covers, he could see that she was in bed with another man. And that man was buck naked. She expected Wade to be furious and braced herself for his reaction.

"Good morning, Lulu. How are you feeling today?" asked her husband with a smile. There was no yelling or barrage of swear words. There also was no surprise to see this strange man, who by now had turned enough so that his huge cock was showing.

Based upon her husband's reaction, Lucy decided to take a chance that he knew more than she could piece together at the moment. She asked, "Wade, who is this man?"

"That's Jake," answered Wade nonchalantly.

"Who is Jake?" asked Lucy.

Wade replied, "You met him at your party last night. Remember?"

Lucy thought and began to picture the prior evening. The party had been at their house in a quiet neighborhood outside Minneapolis, Minnesota. She was wearing the red top and a blue skirt that hugged her ass and had a hemline that stopped right above the knee. She remembered wearing a lacy black thong so that she would not have visible panty line.

The living room was crowded with their friends. Wade and Lucy had sent their boys to stay with Wade's mom for the weekend. Lucy remembered, at some point, having a glass in each hand. She remembered drinking tequila mixed with energy drinks. She now pondered whether the unfamiliar taste lingering in her mouth was from the energy drink. In the light of day, she deduced that, because of the concoction, the drunker she got, the wider awake she was. "How much did I have to drink?" asked Lucy.

Lucy suddenly had a memory flash of lifting her shirt in front of the stranger who was now in her bed. "Did I show my tits to this Jake guy?" she asked.

Wade laughed and said, "Lulu, you were showing them to everyone."

Lucy's flash of memory expanded. The party started at 8:00 p.m. She remembered that, early in the party, she was having a discussion with four or five other women in the kitchen, while the men were in the living room. A couple of her female friends, Sandy and April, were considering getting boob jobs. They were admiring how good Lucy's looked, and Lucy was singing the praises of Dr. Edwards. Lucy was a lightweight when it came to drinking, and by 8:30, she had downed two shots of tequila in a span of 10 minutes. Even if she was accustomed to drinking, which she was not, this would have been a lot for the 115-pound woman.

Lucy's friend Sandy is a relatively small-chested woman with a beautiful face, light brown hair, fair skin, and hazel eyes. She is almost as tall as Lucy but weighs a little less. She had started drinking too, but not as much as Lucy. Sandy and her ex-husband Thad were close friends with Wade and Lucy. The four had been inseparable. That was, until it became known that, Thad, who was professor at a university in Saint Paul, had been sleeping with his female students for years. Lucy and Wade would joke how Sandy had won custody of them in the divorce. They were now the three musketeers and spent a lot of time together.

While in the kitchen during the party, Sandy asked if the implants made Lucy's breasts hard. April, a taller woman with tan skin, reddish-brown hair, and blue eyes, wondered if the surgery left noticeable scars. Before the two women knew what was happening, Lucy had pulled up her shirt and bra and was showing them her tits. "See? You can barely see where the incisions were." She was right; Dr. Edwards was one of the best cosmetic surgeons in the area.

"And they're not hard at all," Lucy said. She then grabbed April's hand and placed it against her bare right breast. "Feel for yourself," said Lucy. April squeezed Lucy's right boob.

"Hey, they feel natural," April said, with a bit of surprise.

"May I?" asked Sandy, reaching toward Lucy's left breast. Lucy nodded her head in the affirmative. Sandy then began fondling Lucy. "I've heard that some women who get boob jobs sometimes lose sensitivity in their nipples. Did you?"

"There's only one way to find out," said Lucy.

Both Sandy and April then started to tug at and gently twist Lucy's nipples. If anything, Lucy's nipples were even more sensitive after getting her breasts done. Although April and Sandy were not trying to sexually arouse Lucy, that is exactly what they were doing. Within a minute or two, all the women in the room were getting to second base with Lucy. And her panties were getting wet.

It was then that Wade walked into the kitchen, accompanied by Jake, a six-foot, two-inch 30-year-old who looks like a Norse god, complete with flowing blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hello, ladies," said Wade. The women immediately retracted their hands and Lucy covered herself. "What's going on?" asked Wade.

The tequila had thoroughly dissolved all of Lucy's inhibitions. Lucy giggled and said, "I was showing the girls my boobs, and they were feeling me up." She then asked, "Who's this tall glass of milk?"

Wade replied, "This is Jake."

Lucy giggled again and said, "Hey, Jake. Wanna see my new knockers?" Without waiting for a response, she then flashed her boobs at Jake, making sure to display them long enough for him to get a good look. "Yeah, they're so new, you can practically see the price tags," she said. She then laughed so hard at her own joke that her breasts began to bounce. The sight of this, in turn, made her laugh even harder.

Wade was surprised by his wife's exhibitionism. He had not seen Lucy flash her bare chest at a stranger since their honeymoon in Greece when she drank three shots of Ouzo and lifted her shirt in front of a cab driver in lieu of giving him a cash tip. Even then, Wade had to dare her to do it.

"Jake is Emma's husband," said Wade.

At six feet even, Emma is eight inches taller than Lucy. And weighs about 30 pounds more. Emma is a natural blonde, originally from Sweden, and used to be a bikini model. She has beautiful C-cup breasts and a shapely backside. At 38 years old, Emma stays fit by taking kickboxing classes. She owns the consulting firm where Lucy works and is Lucy's boss. So, in addition to being able to kick Lucy's ass, Emma has the ability to fire her. Lucy covered herself a split-second before Emma walked into the kitchen.

As the memory ended, Lucy asked her husband, "But why is he in our bed? And why is he naked?" She then whipped off the sheet that was covering the lower half of her body, revealing that she was nude from the waist down. "And where the hell are my skirt and panties? And what is this taste in my mouth?"

"I'll answer those in reverse order," said Wade. "I don't know what taste is in your mouth. Your skirt is on the living room floor. I have no idea where your panties are. He's naked because you told him to get naked." Wade smiled and said, "And he's in our bed because, I guess, everybody's gotta be someplace."

"Other than telling me where my skirt is, that was of absolutely no help," Lucy said.

"Lulu, you were there," he said. "What do you remember happening?"

Lucy thought back on the prior night. She remembered Wade giving her drink after drink after drink. And the more she drank, the more she cut loose. By 10:00 p.m., she was flirting with most of the male guests. By 10:30, she was flirting with the women as well. A little after 11:00, the only party guests left were Jake, his wife Emma, and Sandy. Lucy insisted that they play truth or dare. And the others were just inebriated enough to agree to play.

During the first two rounds, no one was willing to take a dare, so everyone ended up telling extremely personal truths about their sexual histories, fantasies, and turn-ons. Sandy admitted that she had gone through a bisexual experimentation stage in college and once had a threesome. She also admitted that, although she had been divorced for only a year, it had been at least two since she got laid.

Wade admitted that he liked it when Lucy showed off her body and wished she would do it more. Watching other men (and women) drool over his wife got his motor running. Jake admitted that once he had tried to get Emma into swinging, but she did not find the other guy attractive and refused to "take one for the team". Emma was asked what her body count was. She could not give them a precise number. She told them that she was from a small town in Sweden named Vadstena. She admitted that, before moving to the United States, she had banged so many guys back home that she was known as the "stad slampa" which is Swedish for the "town slut".

Hearing these revelations reinforced Lucy's belief that her sexual history was boring. If it were not for what happened earlier that evening, she would have had nothing interesting to share. She admitted that, when Sandy and the other ladies were feeling her breasts and playing with her nipples in the kitchen, she was getting sexually aroused and her pussy got wet.

After the second round of the game, Lucy downed another drink handed to her by Wade and declared that no one was allowed to choose "truth" anymore. In other words, everyone had to take dares. Jake went first. His wife Emma dared him to get into the shower fully dressed. A few minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom barefoot but otherwise fully clothed, with his blue button-down shirt and khakis soaking wet. That was the tamest dare given that night.

Jake dared his wife to make out with Lucy's husband. He prefaced the dare with, "If it's alright with Wade and Lucy." It was a little after 11:30 and by this time, Lucy was agreeable to just about anything. As for Wade... well, Wade is a man, and Emma is super hot. There was no way he was going to pass up the opportunity to put his tongue in her mouth. He also held tightly onto her ass through her dress as they made out.

When Wade and Emma were done, Lucy turned to Sandy and said, "I dare you to show me your tits." Sandy's mouth fell open with surprise. "Come on, Sandy. I showed you mine. You show me yours."

Sandy thought for a moment. She poured herself a shot of vodka, gulped it down, and said, "Okay, but just you."

In a show of group disappointment, Jake, Wade, and Emma exclaimed, "Awwww" in unison.

Lucy said, "It's my birthday and Sandy's boobs are my presents. When it's your birthday, you can ask her to show her tits to you." Lucy then led Sandy to the guest bathroom right off the living room. Once in, Lucy shut the door and she said, "Okay, Sandy, whip 'em out."

Sandy was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and button-up white blouse. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said before unbuttoning her shirt. Once it was completely unbuttoned, Lucy helped Sandy remove the blouse, and dropped it on the floor. Lucy then hugged Sandy. During the hug, she unhooked the clasp in the back of Sandy's frilly white bra. Lucy removed the bra and dropped it on top of Sandy's blouse.

Lucy looked at Sandy's perky B-cup breasts. "You're crazy," Lucy said. "Why would you want a boob job? They're perfect." Without asking for permission first, Lucy began caressing Sandy's breasts and tugging at her nipples as Sandy had done to Lucy a few hours earlier. Sandy's breathing got heavier. "Do you see why you ladies doing this to me got me wet?" asked Lucy. "Are you getting wet, Sandy? I know I am."

She removed her left hand from Sandy's erect right nipple. Lucy took hold of Sandy's wrist and pushed Sandy's right hand under her skirt. Sandy could feel that Lucy's panties had become moist and were getting wetter.

Sandy gave into her impulses and began massaging Lucy's clit through the underwear. There was a knock at the door that startled Sandy. From the other side of the door, Wade said, "Hey, what are you girls doing in there?"

Sandy removed her hand from Lucy's crotch. She reached to retrieve her blouse and bra from the bathroom floor. Lucy stopped her and said, "I'll trade you. My thong for your shirt and bra."

"What?" asked Sandy.

Lucy reached under her skirt and after a couple seconds of squirming, removed her panties and handed them to Sandy. She gave Sandy a short but sensual kiss on the lips, which took Sandy by surprise. "My panties in exchange for your bra and blouse."

Sandy knew what Lucy was proposing. On any other night, Sandy would probably have turned down the offer, but between the alcohol and being sexually aroused, she was not thinking clearly. She said, "Sounds fair."

Lucy picked up Sandy's clothes from the floor, opened the door, walked out, and rejoined the others. Sandy put Lucy's wet panties to her nose and inhaled deeply to take in the full aroma of Lucy's love juices. She then shoved her friend's thong into her pocket and walked into the living room topless.

Wade, Jake, and Emma applauded when they saw Sandy enter the room with her boobies out. Sandy appreciated the reception, took a bow, and said, "I'm glad you like the show." She then took a seat on a comfy recliner.

Wade's dick began to swell when he saw Sandy's breasts. He had known her since he, Lucy, and Sandy were all in their 20s. He always found Sandy attractive, but tonight, he was realizing just how sexy she is. He managed to drag his eyes from her pink nipples to look at his wife. "Okay, Lulu, it's your turn," he said. "I dare you to do a sexy dance on the coffee table."

"No problem," she replied. She took another swig of the most recent drink Wade had given her and asked, "Shirt on or shirt off?"

"You can keep the girls covered. I think you've shown them enough tonight," Wade said. "But lose the skirt."

Wade did not know that his wife's panties were in Sandy's pocket. As Lucy stepped up onto the table and began to sway side to side, Wade's cock continued growing in anticipation of watching his wife dance in her black thong in front of the others. He was momentarily stunned when Lucy shimmied out of her skirt, kicked it to the floor, and showed her bare bottom and lady business to everyone in the room. His cock became fully engorged, watching his wife shake her ass for their guests.

As Lucy finished her dance and stepped down from the table, Jake said to his wife Emma, "Darling, I think you're overdressed."

Emma was wearing a knee-length dusty rose colored dress. She looked at Sandy, who was topless, and Lucy, who was bottomless. "Well, I will not be outdone. And you don't even have to waste a dare on it." Three seconds later, Emma's dress was dropping to the floor. A naked Emma stepped out of the dress that was around her feet, and said, "I never wear a bra or panties." Although Emma was a natural blonde, you would have to take her word for it. Her kitty was completely shaved.

Wade's erection was now visible through his pants. Lucy looked at her husband and said, "I can tell you like what you see. Okay, Honey, here's your dare. I want to see you make out with Sandy. You know you want to."

Wade turned to Sandy, who was still in the recliner. Apparently, the lateness of the evening and the alcohol were too much for her. Sandy was fast asleep in the chair. Her pert breasts still on full display. "I think the night is over for Sandy," said Wade.

"Shhhhh. We don't want to wake her," said Lucy. She quickly swallowed the remainder of the drink her husband had given her. "Let's take this party to the bedroom."

The two couples then left the living room and walked upstairs. Lucy led the way, with Jake immediately behind. He watched Lucy's round ass as she walked in front of him and stared at her special place as she climbed the stairs a couple of steps ahead of him. Wade did the same to Jake's nude wife as Emma preceded him up the stairs and he caught a provocative view of her hairless vajayjay. A half minute later, the four entered Lucy's and Wade's bedroom.

Lucy said, "You boys are still fully dressed. And Jake, you are dripping on my carpet. I dare you to get out of those wet clothes."

Jake looked to Emma to make sure it was okay to honor Lucy's request. Emma said, "I'm already in the buff. I'm certainly not going to make a fuss about you joining me."

12