Happy Birthday to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake then looked to Wade, who said, "It's her birthday. How could I deny her what she wants?"

Lucy sat on the edge of the bed to get a good view of Jake stripping. Emma sat in a chair by door. She wanted a vantage point that would allow her to watch her husband and Lucy's reaction to seeing him get naked. Jake unbuttoned and took off his shirt, revealing a well-defined and smooth chest. He unbuckled his belt, then unfastened and unzipped his khakis. Because they were wet, he had to peel down his boxer briefs. Seeing three women in various stages of undress over the past few minutes had caused Jake to have a raging hard-on.

As Jake pull his underwear down, his nine-inch cock sprang up. Lucy's eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the sight. This was the reaction Emma had been waiting to see. Wade joked, "Lulu, close your mouth. A bug might fly in." Lucy shut her mouth but could not take her eyes off Jake's member.

"Because you're the birthday girl, I think each of us should get to give you a dare." Emma said to Lucy.

It was close to midnight, and any timidity Lucy might have had was lying on the living room floor next to her skirt. A confident Lucy challenged the other three, "Bring it on."

Emma was the first to speak up, "I dare to suck both their cocks."

This dare caught Lucy off guard. She did not know how to respond. What started as drunken but harmless flirtation had just been pushed to the point of her boss wanting to watch as she blew Wade and a man she barely knew. She hesitated to react solely because of not knowing how Wade would react. For the first time that night, Lucy was speechless. She was trying to think of something witty to say in response. She was about to say, "Is this your way of trying to shut me up?" In the time it took Lucy to think up this line, Wade had unzipped his pants and fished out his stiff rod. Lucy got as far as, "Is this your wa--" before Wade slid his throbbing cock into her mouth.

The fact that he was pumping his rock-hard phallus in and out of her mouth let Lucy know Wade was okay with at least half of Emma's request. She knew he was okay with the other half of the dare when Wade stepped to the side, allowing Jake to step in front of her. There was no more hesitation. Lucy inhaled Jake's cock, the first other than Wade's that she had sucked in fifteen years. She had not blown many men in her life and was making up for lost time by giving head to Jake like she was a woman possessed.

Lucy had a distinct memory of licking a large glob of precum from the tip of Jake's dick and swirling her tongue around his cockhead. She tried to deepthroat Jake, but his monster was just too big, and she gagged a little. She then began alternating between the two men, sucking off each of them and using her hands to jack off whichever cock she was not slurping on at the time.

As the light of morning streamed through her bedroom window, Lucy was brought back to the present. She was now having second thoughts about her actions. "How could I do that? How could you let me do that?" she asked her husband.

"Well, I didn't hear you complaining. If you didn't want to do it, you should have said something," Wade responded.

"Maybe I didn't say anything because I was drunk. You kept feeding me drinks all night. Maybe I would have said something if every time I tried to speak, there wasn't one of your dicks in my mouth," Lucy said.

Wade chuckled and said, "Don't sell yourself short, Lulu. A few times, there were two dicks in your mouth."

Lucy's brain instantly filled with several images of having both cocks in her mouth simultaneously. Those images were interrupted by Emma entering the bedroom, still naked from the night before. Emma greeted Lucy and Wade with a friendly and energetic, "God morgon." It was at that moment that Lucy knew what taste was left in her mouth. Pussy.

During their game of truth or dare, Jake's exact words were, "I dare you to eat out my wife." And that is precisely what Lucy did. She had never eaten pussy before, but she feasted on Emma's. As Jake stood watching, Emma was laid out on her back on the bed with her long legs splayed far apart. Lucy's face was buried in Emma's snatch. As her eyes peered over Emma's pubic mound, Lucy could see that Wade was not just a spectator to this girl-on-girl action. He was standing next to Emma, plunging his stiff cock in and out of her mouth, face-fucking her. This unexpected sight filled Lucy with lust and made her want to devour Emma's kitty.

She did everything to Emma that she liked Wade to do to her. She sucked Emma's labia. She used her tongue to flick Emma's clit until Emma was writhing with pleasure and moaning. She pushed her tongue deep into Emma's hotbox. When Emma climaxed, her orgasmic juices flowed into Lucy's mouth and down her chin. That is what Lucy had been tasting all morning.

Lucy then remembered lying on her back, looking between her thighs, and seeing the top of Emma's blonde head. Apparently, Lucy had done such a good job going down on Emma that her boss felt obliged to return the favor. Emma had slipped her right middle and ring fingers into Lucy's wet snatch. She had quickly found and was manipulated Lucy's G-spot. Lucy nearly came from this alone. But Emma was also using her mouth, which was focusing almost exclusively on Lucy's clit. Licking and sucking on it with such vigor that, within a few minutes, Lucy could not help but scream, "Holy fuck!" before she orgasmed and briefly collapsed on the bed.

Back in the present, the naked woman who had left the lasting flavor of her vagina on Lucy's tongue had just told them "Good morning" in Swedish. Emma went on to tell Lucy and Wade that she had errands to run and was going to grab her dress and be on her way. She told them, "Have some more fun with Jake. When he wakes up, he should be good for at least one more round. Just send him home when you're done with him."

Emma then looked directly at Lucy and said, "And don't worry about things being awkward at the office on Monday. I know how to separate work from play." As Emma was leaving, she paused, turned, and said, "Just one more thing. Everyone but me seems to have seen your tits last night. Could you?" She then motioned for Lucy to lift her shirt.

So, Lucy found herself on a bright Saturday morning, standing in her own bedroom, naked from the waist down, and being asked to flash her breasts again. Lucy looked at her completely naked boss and gave up on trying to make sense of what was going on. She sighed and said, "Sure. What the hell?"

Lucy then pulled up her shirt, exposing her D-cups. Upon seeing them, Emma's eyes lit up, she pointed at Lucy's tits, smiled, and asked, "Dr. Edwards?"

Lucy smiled back with pride and enthusiastically said, "Yes."

Emma pointed at her own breasts and said, "Mine too."

Admiring Emma's titties, Lucy said, "Wow, she really is an artist. I would have never guessed that those weren't natural."

The ladies exchanged a few more pleasantries before Emma turned to leave. As she walked out the door, both Lucy and Wade watched her ass. Lucy felt comforted to get assurance from her boss that the night of debauchery would not be held against her at the office.

After Emma was gone, Lucy remembered how the game had ended. Lucy's last dare was from her husband Wade. There was no subtlety. He looked her in the eye and said, "I dare you to fuck Jake." Seconds later, Lucy was riding Jake like a prize stallion. She felt his big cock deep inside of her. Jake gripped her ass as they fucked. Although she still had on her shirt, it was hiked up over her breasts and her bra had been thrown across the room. Her huge tits were bouncing up and down as she impaled herself on his pole over and over again. She left a thick layer of her cream on Jake's dick as her entire body shuddered and she had a thunderous orgasm.

But Jake was not finished. He flipped her over. Lucy was then on her back with her legs wrapped around him. He took long strokes, each time going balls deep into her waiting cavern. He picked up the pace and started pounding her pussy. Lucy exclaimed "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Jake let out a long grunt before filling Lucy's honey pot with his hot cum.

As the thoughts of her fuck session with Jake dissipated, Lucy heard him waking up. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to pay the water bill. While Jake was in the bathroom, she said to Wade, "I can't believe I went down on my boss and fucked her husband. When I first woke up and saw another man next to me, I was afraid I was some dirty, drunken, cheating whore. Now, I know it's true."

"You didn't cheat," Wade told her.

"How can you say that? We're married and I got drunk and had sex with other people," said Lucy.

"Cheating means doing something behind someone's back," he said. "Not only did I know about what you were doing, I asked you to do it. So, it most definitely is not cheating. And, by the way, you weren't drunk."

"Honey, I had a lot to drink. I was literally guzzling alcohol," said Lucy.

"Lulu, you only had two alcoholic drinks the entire evening," he said.

"What are you talking about? You were giving me drinks all night," she replied.

"You had two tequilas and energy drinks and started flashing your fun bags," Wade said. "After I saw that, I started giving you energy drinks without the tequila. So, as the night went on and the alcohol worked its way out of your system, you weren't getting more and more drunk. You were getting more and more sober. By the end of the night, you were the most sober of us all."

Lucy said, "But, I did things that I would never do sober."

Wade said, "No, Lulu, you did things that you wouldn't do unless you thought you were drunk. It was all in your head." He laughed and then said, "And by that, I mean you gave all of us head."

"Ha ha," Lucy said sarcastically.

"Well, now you know that you're not a 'dirty, drunken, cheating whore,'" said Wade with a smile.

"Right... I'm just a dirty whore," she said as if experiencing an epiphany.

"Yes," Wade said, laughing. He wrapped his arms around his wife, kissed her on the forehead, and said, "But you're my dirty whore."

"But, if you knew I wasn't drunk, why did you let me do all that stuff?" she asked.

Wade answered, "Because I love you. Our marriage can take you having a wild side before you turn 40. And you having the chance to experience being wild was my gift to you."

"And you were okay watching me have sex with another man?" she asked.

"I would have been, but I didn't see much of it," he said. "Emma dragged me into the guest bedroom and showed me why they called her the 'stad slampa'. I had to keep her occupied so you could have fun with Jake."

"That is so kind of you," Lucy said cynically. "So, as part of my birthday gift from you, you fucked a leggy blonde?"

Wade nodded toward the bathroom where Jake was relieving himself and said, "Lulu, technically, we both fucked leggy blondes. Besides, I didn't have a choice."

Lucy asked, "Why not?"

"She dared me," said Wade.

"Oddly, I can't argue with that," Lucy said, grinning.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

"Mad? I'm impressed. Up top!" she said, then smiled and held up her hand for her husband to slap.

Wade was amazed that he was being invited to high-five his wife for having sex with another woman, but he was happy that Lucy was being so cool about this. Wade slapped palms with Lucy and said, "Great. Now, have you gotten all of this out of your system?"

At that moment, Jake walked out of the bathroom, still naked. And Sandy walked into the bedroom, still topless from the night before. "Lucy, can I get my blouse and bra back?"

Not missing a beat, Lucy said, "I'll trade you. Your bra and blouse for a foursome with us. This is a one-time offer. And if it helps you make up your mind, Wade and I apparently are really good at eating pussy... " Lucy then motioned towards Jake, "and Thor over here has a nine-inch cock."

Jake looked at Sandy, smiled, and silently mouthed, "It's true."

After the events of the prior night and having not had sex in two years, Sandy considered the offer for only a moment before saying, "Sounds fair."

Lucy could see that Wade was astonished by her proposition; it could not be blamed on booze, the power of suggestion, or the lateness of the evening. Lucy was astonished at how quickly Sandy was stripping out of her jeans and tiny white panties. In the blink of an eye, the petite woman was nude, and everyone saw that, not only does Sandy have perfect tits, she also has a perfect little ass and pubes that are trimmed into a tight triangle.

Although she assumed that he was in favor of what was happening, Lucy sensed that Wade was somewhat in disbelief that his normally prudish wife was suggesting group sex with their longtime friend and a virtual stranger. Wade gave Lucy an inquisitive look as she was pulling her shirt over her head and dropping it to the floor.

When Lucy was completely naked, she kissed Wade and said, "You said I could be wild before I turned 40. I still have a few hours left and I'm not going to waste a minute."

12