All Comments on 'Happy Birthday to Me!'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
walt555walt555about 4 years ago
Hells yes!

Loved it ! My fantasy as well so thus was especially arousing for me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Central High Blues

I loved the series I was wondering if you were ever going to continue it because it’s been almost two years since you just stopped. Those of us that love series don’t like it when they are just left wide open and unfinished.

Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Best present

ever, Best wife ever! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hot story; pussy dripping while reading!!!

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Holy Shit

That was maybe the hottest stories ever written, I was so worked up through the entire story. Great writing.

geek_writergeek_writerabout 4 years ago
My favorite

Think this one is my favorite. Really suggest you continue it!!

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950about 4 years ago
Great as always.

Super sexy story but I would expect nothing less from my favorite writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent as always. The sequel needs to have cathy using a strap on dildo and her and Mike double teaming her

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

I loved it! It was so hot I fucking came before I was halfway through the story! Five stars and a favorite point! Thanks LR!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Loved it. Great as usual. Thanks for sharing. Frankie

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 4 years ago
I got a birthday cumming up

Just wow. If I never read another story till the end of time, all I need to do is close my eyes and I can see, smell and taste this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Sure wish my wife's sister would send her daughter to live with us for a while. My favorite niece is 20 years old & looks like Cameron Diaz. That would be an awesome birthday gift.

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
WOW!!! Just....WOW!!!

Absolutely loved every second of that story. Easily one of the best I've read! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

Although this isn't my usual genre to read, I did enjoy the story (except for the anal). A lot happened within a short time which seemed a bit much. Good job though.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

You hit this one out of the park...what made it work, I think, and a five star, was you made Aunt Cathy both so understanding and 'oversexed' herself, and Tamara likable too.

NB I generally used a condom when rogering rump of gf that allowed it, as a courtesy for allowing it in first place, as if I didn't it meant her sitting on the can for a while...NOT conducive to a nice warm afterglow/cuddle, AND made the times she was OK with me going without (she was uber horny AND she could climax that way herself "...like a machine gun...", with or without the condom) that much hotter...

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It was a lot of fun.

tkoberontkoberonover 2 years ago

This story made me wish, all over again, that my cousin could send his uber-gorgeous daughter to come and visit with us even for a weekend.

saganaefsaganaefover 2 years ago

The best and may I say "yes mam" is the perfect accompaniment

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ten stars!

Tf8008Tf8008over 2 years ago

Incredible story! I came across it because it was labeled as "similar" to my most recent story. This is probably just my own personal titfucking fetish complaining, but it's unfortunate that those amazing tits didn't get wrapped around that big dick of yours. Sounds like they were made to get fucked!

Despite that, still 5 stars. Very fucking hot.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Cute story. I once had a girlfriend who liked to watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story isn't far off sounding just like things started between me and my niece.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Talk about wanting to bust a nut or two. That was so very erotic! Great story. :-p

ggmax69erggmax69erover 1 year ago

I think we all need a Tamara in our lives!

HungryKissHungryKissabout 2 months ago

God, I love stories like this when the wife is into it. So good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...