Happy Birthday To Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at her and she was watching Brit raptly. Her fingers were strumming her pussy steadily. Her eyes turned to me and she told me, "Fuck baby this is so hot! Is she good at that babe? It looks like she is."

"Yes, she's very good at it," I looked back at Brit and as we made eye contact again I added, "I think she loves cock." The corners of her mouth turned up, as much as they could while she blew me, but she never missed a beat

"This is making me so fucking horny, my pussy is going to need some serious attention soon!" Tania said to nobody in particular. I knew that what Brit was doing to me was getting me close, and I wouldn't last long fucking Tania, especially with an audience. So I told her, "Come here baby, sit on my face. I can fuck you later."

"Okay, that will be good too, but I need a good fucking. Soon!" She replied as she straddled my face. Her pussy was so wet and swollen, so aroused, and I started lapping at it like my life depended on it. "Ooh, yeah baby! Yeah!" She hissed.

The wet pussy in my face was a definite distraction from the awesome blowjob Brit was giving me, and I felt like I might last longer that way. I wanted to get Tania off first, both as a thank you, and because I wanted to watch Brit when I got off. I had no doubt that she would swallow every drop.

I began to lap at her dangling labia and swirling my tongue around the sensitive bud of her clit. I tried to push my tongue up between her lips as deep as I could reach, but with my hands bound and her not sitting down fully on my face, I could only go so deep. But I still got a good taste of her, she was so wet and musky.

Tania surprised me yet again when she twisted sideways and grabbed her phone from the nightstand again. "Sorry baby, you know I love how you eat my pussy, but I need a cock!" I wanted to ask her what she meant? What she was doing? But she proceeded to grind her snatch on my face as I faintly heard her typing and sending another text.

I was trying to just keep my tongue working in time with her movements, when out of nowhere John was beside us! I could just see him beyond the meaty globes of Tania's ass.

His cock, which I quickly realized was bigger than mine, was swaying back and forth, until Tania reached out and grabbed it.

"What's up buddy?" He said, his voice uncertain. "Tania says you are okay with this. And considering how you are getting your cock sucked by a hot chick right now, I would think you should be!" He said laughing.

Of course I couldn't reply with a face full of snatch, so I tried to shake my head yes, which of course was more stimulation for Tania.

I heard her moaning and then she said to John, "You can talk to him anytime, get behind me, I need fucked!" She leaned forward and raised her pussy off my face as John walked on his knees to get behind her, while being careful not to kneel on my outstretched arms and hands.

With Tania's snatch directly above my face I had a perfect view as John moved in and rubbed his fat cockhead through her fat lips. His fucking prick looked enormous from below. I wasn't sure if it was just that I had never seen another man with a hardon before, let alone that close, or if he was actually just really hung! He was definitely bigger than me in length and girth.

"Can you see that cock about to fuck me baby? Is it a good view?" Tania asked me. I looked down between her tits and saw her face next to Brits. "Yeah, yeah babe, I have a perfect view. He looks huge! Can you take it all? Is he gonna hurt you?"

"No, I can take it, I want to!" She said breathlessly. Then she looked over her shoulder at John and said, "C'mon John, you know you want to fuck me. Give me your cock!"

John looked down beyond his dick at me and as he pushed the head into the entrance of her pussy, asked, "You sure buddy? You're okay with this?"

"Yeah dude, give it to her!" I told him. "Fuck her good!" I felt myself getting closer to cumming just at the thought of it, not to mention Brit's relentless mouth.

I looked down between Tania's tits again and Brit was still watching me, still sucking me, but she seemed to know that I was getting close and she sucked a little harder, a little deeper and a little faster.

Tania lowered her face into view again and let out a long moan. The look on her face was sheer ecstasy. Her face was right next to Brit's and they were both looking at me.

I looked up and saw John had his head and another inch or so in her. I was amazed by her pussy stretching to accommodate the fat cock. He gave her an inch and fucked in and out a few times before giving her a little more. He continued to feed his big cock into her slowly but steadily. Her moaning continued the whole time he was going in. Her snatch just seemed to gradually envelop the big dick, and I was amazed and more turned on than I had ever been. My own climax was starting to build up to the point of boiling over.

Finally John had all but about 2 inches left to go. He gave her several good thrusts at that depth and just shoved the rest of his dick into her. Tania let out a wail and my cock just started to spew!

I didn't know where to look. I couldn't pull my eyes off the stretched out pussy inches from my face, but I wanted to see Brit taking my cum. I heard her moaning as she struggled to swallow all of my seed and looked down between Tania's tits to see her face as happy as I had ever seen her as I shot off repeatedly in her mouth.

As I watched her, she pulled me out of her mouth and gasped as she took yet more of my jizz across her cheek and then pointed the head of my cock to her wickedly smiling lips and rubbed it across her mouth, as the last dribbles coated her lips like a thick lip gloss.

And while Brit was doing that, John started to push his big cock in and out of my girlfriend, inches above my face. I could hear him grunting and I could hear her wet pussy sloshing, her moaning turned to whining. His balls were slapping her clit with every thrust. I could see her cum turning to a froth, coating his big cock.

I was in awe, I had imagined it many times, seeing her getting fucked by someone else. And many times it had been John in our fantasies, but seeing it for real, and so close that I could hear it, and even smell it? This was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

As I watched the lurid scene above me I heard Brit call my name. I looked down at her again and she still had that lusty smile on her face, her lips and cheek coated with my cum. She reached out and grabbed a fistful of Tania's hair and turned her face toward her own, and kissed her on the mouth.

Tania could taste my cum on her friend's face and struggled to kiss her back as she withstood the steady rate of fucking John was giving her. Her whining was muted, but became more urgent as she tried to suck my jizz off Brit's mouth.

Brit also still had one hand wrapped around my cock, and I realized that I was not sagging very much after my climax. I usually get completely flaccid rather quickly, and need time to regenerate. But with all this activity going on, I guessed I would not need much recuperation this time.

I admit that I was loving the view of my girlfriend getting fucked, but I also wanted to do things to Brit. I hoped Tania would have the presence of mind to let me loose from my bonds at some point, so we could watch each other fucking someone else, like we had imagined so many times.

But at that moment, I don't think she was aware of much, other than the steady fucking she was getting. John continued to work his dick in her, not too hard, not too fast or violently, but relentlessly. He told me later that when he maintains that pace he can last a long time. He just had to resist the urge to be more aggressive, to not get too carried away.

Luckily Brit wanted more too. She broke up the lusty, cum sharing kiss with Tania and asked her, "Can I let him loose now? I want to play with him, while you're fucking and watching us, like you said we would!"

"Oh, yeah, fuck yeah!" Tania panted. "John, stop. Stop a minute!" I saw her reach her hand back and grab his hip, trying to prevent the constant thrusting. John growled and relented, pulling his cock out of Tania's swollen pussy.

I watched raptly as he pulled out. His big prick was coated with her juice. When he pulled free, some of her cum leaked out and dripped on my face.

I watched as her inner lips flexed and more of her luscious nectar dripped out and landed on my face. I strained my neck to try and get my face into the messy snatch. I've always loved eating her pussy when it was freshly fucked, all hot and soaking wet. I knew if I didn't get some now, John was going to fill her full of cum. And I had never had any urge to eat a creampie.

But she swung her leg around and spun to face me. Her face was flushed with excitement and some of her hair had come loose from her pigtails. It clung to her sweaty face and she just looked so excited and sexy.

"I hope you are enjoying your birthday present." She told me, before leaning down to kiss me. I kissed her back and it quickly turned passionate. I could taste my own cum on her mouth. I was okay with tasting my own cum in her mouth, as I had done that many times. I just didn't want to taste John's.

When the kiss broke up I told her, "I'm loving it! It was so fucking wild watching him put his dick in you!" We kissed again and she said, "It felt amazing! And knowing that you were watching made it even hotter! Now I want to see you fuck Brit!" She told me as she reached out to undo the velcro holding my wrists.

When she reached up her titties fell in my face again and I licked her cleavage. As soon as I felt myself being free from the straps I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over roughly onto her back. It was my turn to restrain her and give her a show!

With practiced skill I quickly had her hands bound, just like she had done to me. "You fucker, what are you doing?!" She exclaimed. "I think you know exactly what I'm doing baby. I'm doing to you what you did to me." I told her with a chuckle.

"But this is supposed to be my gift to you!" She whined. "It is baby." I told her. "This is a gift for me." I ran my fingers slowly down her body until I was gently teasing her pussy. She writhed on the bed as I looked at John and Brit, who were waiting patiently for the next bit of fun to start.

John was rubbing his cock, wet from Tania's pussy, and watching Brit finger herself. Tania was moving restlessly around on the bed. Brit was watching John's hand moving up and down on his big prick. I knew I had to give John and Brit something to do or they would be fucking each other soon.

"What do you guys say to giving her some good old fashioned oral attention?" Brit perked up at that and shook her head emphatically. John said, "Fuck yeah, I was hoping to get to taste that pussy!" He was already moving into place between Tania's legs. She spread herself wide as an invitation, "Yeah John, come and eat it, eat my pussy!"

"Let's suck these awesome tits Brit!" I said as I moved my hands up to grasp them. My hands barely covered half of her beautiful tit flesh. They both moved into place and both automatically dipped their heads to begin giving Tania pleasure. But I said loudly and firmly, "WAIT!"

Everyone froze, including Tania. She was looking at me with surprise and frustration. "We should all start together, on the count of 3." Brit's face showed a devilish delight, John just looked amused. Tania exclaimed, "What the fuck babe?"

"One," I paused and looked Tania in the eye. "Two," I lowered my face closer to her chest. Brit followed suit, and out of the corner of my eye I saw John get into position also. Tania held her breath. "THREE!"

We all dipped our faces down to Tania at once, and she went crazy! John shoved his tongue as deep inside her swollen labia as he could, as Brit and I both clamped down on a hard nipple. Tania came hard immediately!

She thrashed and squirmed, squealed and whined. She was overwhelmed by all the stimulation. Brit and I sucked hard on her nipples, even using our teeth. John lapped and slurped Tania's snatch like he had waited years for it. Which of course he had.

I have always enjoyed how hard Tania could cum, and I was really enjoying the three of us making her crazy, but I was also thinking about how badly I wanted to fuck Brit. We were looking at each other as we sucked my girlfriend's awesome tits, and I could see in her eyes that she was waiting for me to get on with the next stage of our fun. She wanted to fuck too.

I sucked hard and pulled my head back until her nipple popped free. I looked at John. I could just see his eyes peering over Tania's shaved mound and crotchless panties. He was watching Tania's face as she came on his. He had his arms wrapped under her legs and around her hips to hold her from squirming away.

"Hey buddy, I think she could use some more fucking." I told him. He raised his eyebrows and pulled his face out of her crotch, he was drenched, both cheeks, mouth, chin, all soaked with her pussy juice. "Fuck yeah dude." He said as he got to his knees. "Sounds good to me."

John crawled closer and Brit stopped sucking Tania's other tit to reach for John's big prick. "Let me put it in her, I was practicing with her dildo earlier." She said with her husky voice and a smirk. "Don't tease me like before you bitch, just put it in me!" Tania told her. Brit just gave her a smile.

Before they got started I grabbed a pillow and tapped Tania's leg, "Lift up babe." I told her. She lifted her ass and I shoved the pillow under her, raising her pussy for John to fuck. Tania always loved getting pounded with a pillow under her ass, it made more friction against her Gspot.

Brit pointed John's cock in between Tania's labia and moved it up and down, getting his head good and wet. Then she brought it up and rubbed it around her clit, which was standing out, begging for attention.

"Ohh, come on, damn it, give it to me!" Tania hissed. She was rolling her hips against the pressure and wanted more. I could see her trying to pull her hands free, just like I had. And I got another idea for when John was finally in her.

Brit moved John's cock to the entrance of Tania's needy pussy again, and he pushed the head inside. He groaned as she whimpered. It was so fucking wild watching her pussy stretching out around my buddy's big dick again.

John got Tania's legs up in the crook of his elbows and pushed into her more, paused and pushed in the rest. When she felt his pubes brush her clit and felt the fullness of her pussy she cried out and humped against him. He stayed kneeling upright, his knees on either side of her ass, and started to fuck her.

He didn't fuck her too fast, but his thrusting was hard, before pulling out slowly. She let out a yelp when he rammed his cock in. The slapping of their bodies loud and violent sounding. Then she whimpered as he withdrew slowly, until only the head of his prick remained in her, and he slammed into her again.

Brit giggled and said, "Fuck that is Hot!" Then she reached out and circled Tania's clit with her middle fingertip as John continued to stroke his dick in and out of her like a machine, a piston being drawn back against a spring, then released with great force. SLAP!

Tania struggled against her bonds again and whined continuously in time with John's fucking and Brit's finger. It was so fucking exciting to finally see her getting fucked, after all the fantasy, all the dirty talk. This was happening, for real!

I leaned down and kissed her, squeezing her tit. She tried her best to return the kiss, but she was already so close to cumming she mostly moaned into my mouth. I pinched her nipple and rolled it between my finger and thumb, pulling on it.

Breaking the kiss I wrapped my fingers through brit's hair and pulled her in for a kiss. Brit and I swirled our tongues together. I started to fondle one of Brit's tits, while still doing one of Tania's with the other hand.

The difference between them was striking. Tania's tits were big and soft. Brit's were smaller, but much firmer. Both were very sexy, just like the women they were attached to.

Brit moved her hand from Tania's other tit to my prick, which by now was standing up and ready to go again. She was now masturbating me and my girlfriend at the same time, and she moaned into my mouth. She broke our kiss and said to me, "It feels like you are ready again. You want to fuck me with this thing?"

"Yes! But why don't you sit on Tania's face a bit first." She smiled a naughty smile and said, "Again? Oh, okay." Like she was reluctant to do it. But I knew better. "You want to give her the same treatment that she gave you, huh?" "You got it baby!" I answered. I think that somewhere in the back of Tania's mind she heard us while she was taking John's cock, because her moans deepened.

So Brit shimmied out of her little skirt, saying, "I'm guessing you are going to want to see everything?" I simply smiled at her and said, "Fuck yeah."

Brit threw a leg over Tania's face, straddling her. Tania and I made eye contact, briefly, before Brit lowered her snatch to her friend's mouth. Tania's eyes were so intense, full of excitement and lust. They seemed to convey thanks and love in the brief moment before Brit broke the view with her sweet ass.

Brit didn't just let Tania lick her, she planted her pussy on Tania's face and just started fucking her mouth. Tania's moans became frantic but muffled, and Brit moaned along with her.

Brit ground her snatch in Tania's face and Tania struggled again to pull her hands free. I needed some contact too, and straddled Tania's torso and pulled Tania's big soft titties together around my cock and started to fuck them.

I Could hear John grunting behind me and his body slapping into my girlfriend as he fucked her. And as a bonus I could watch Brit's sexy ass grinding as she fucked Tania's face. This was a scenario we had never even imagined, but it was hot as hell!

The three of us fucked my girlfriend like that for a few minutes, John fucking her pussy, me fucking her tits and Brit fucking her mouth. It was so fucking wild!

But I had wanted to fuck Brit for a long time, and I wanted to give Tania the opportunity to see it up close and personal, just like she had shown me that view of John's penetration of her pussy.

I shuffled forward and pressed my cock to the small of Brit's back while wrapping my hands around her to grab those luscious tits. I started to kiss Brit's neck, and she rolled her head aside with a moan.

Her shirt tails stimulated my cock as she writhed on Tania's face, but I needed to feel flesh. I looked down the front of her body from over her shoulder and I could see Tania's excited eyes. She watched as I grabbed Brit's shirt and yanked it open, popping the bottom buttons off before pulling her shirt off her shoulders and casting it aside.

"Lean forward baby, I need to fuck you now." I murmured into Brit's ear. "Yeahh!" She breathed. I wasn't sure if she was talking about my proposal, or what Tania was doing to her, but she lifted from Tania's mouth and leaned forward.

I could now see all of Tania's face, she was completely flushed and sweaty, a lock of hair stuck to her forehead, and the whole lower half of her face was coated with Brit's juice. I just had to kiss her, had to taste the sweet nectar from her lips.

Tania was still grunting from John's fucking when I was kissing her, and I didn't know what was more surreal, that or tasting another woman's pussy on her face. Both turned me on immensely.

I looked up at Brit's pussy, her lips and clit were swollen and soaking wet. I knew that next time we got together, because of course there would be a next time, I would spend some time eating her too. She was more tangy than Tania, more rich tasting. But at that moment I just wanted to fuck her.