Happy Birthday To Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up on my knees again and made sure my cock was directly above Tania's face, and pulled Brit back by her hips to meet my dick. I spent very little time running my head up through her lips and pushed into her.

She let out the sexiest deep moan as I gave her half of my length in the first push. I could see Tania below, looking up at our joining, her eyes wide with amazement. I couldn't help but pull out of Brit and run my now wet cock over Tania's lips. Her tongue came out to lick me, but I pulled away and put it back in Brit, pushing even further than before.

I pulled out again until just my cockhead was in between her lips and began to fuck her with just a couple inches, very quickly. Tania loved when I did that to her, and by the reaction I got from Brit, I could tell she liked it too. She began to pant as my cock rubbed her Gspot, quickly and firmly.

Then without warning I sunk myself in to the hilt. My balls slapped her clit as my loins slammed into her ass. She yelled out in shock. After all the flirting and fantasizing, it felt so fucking good to be in her, finally. Her pussy was hot and wet and clamped tight on my hard cock.

I could judge John's tempo by the way Tania's body jerked and by her panting, and of course the loud slapping, so I matched it. I wanted her to watch me giving Brit exactly what she was getting. Draw out slowly, ram it home! Draw out slowly, ram it in hard! "Ohhh Ahh! Oohhh Ahh! Brit and Tania both cried out together with each stroke.

As I settled in with John's rhythm, I noticed that he was picking up the pace. I figured he was going to blow his load soon. I knew I would last a little longer, because I had already shot a load. So I picked up the pace too

Before long there was no more slow, teasing withdrawal, we were both just hammering these two hot chicks. They were practically screaming as we screwed them. Brit was so fucking wet that I could feel her cum running down my balls. I knew that any that dripped off from there was landing squarely on Tania's face.

She had a serious control over her pussy muscles and was doing a great job on my dick. I was looking down and watching myself pounding in and out of her. She was coating my cock with a creamy white froth. Her lips clung to my girth as I pulled out. And below that I could see Tania's face, distorted with pleasure from the intense fucking John was giving her. Then I slammed back into her and my loins made her sweet ass jiggle. Over and over.

We had talked so many times about fucking these two, I actually thought we had built it up so much in our minds that it would not be as good in real life. But I was wrong, it was better.

I only wished that I could see John's big prick pounding Tania. But that action was behind me. I would have had to stop fucking Brit and turn around to see that, and there was no way I was going to do that!

But I could see Tania's face, when I was on the out stroke, she had that look she got when she was cumming hard, and her whole body was jerking with every thrust John gave her. She was making the sexy noises I loved hearing when I was giving her a good fuck, the noises that never failed to get my balls churning.

I could hear John behind me moaning. I knew that Tania's pussy was gripping him tightly and trying to draw out his jizz, just like Brit's was doing to me. His grunting was becoming more frantic, more intense, and I knew that he was going to cum soon. He was going to cum right inside my girlfriend. Just like we'd always talked about.

No sooner than I thought about it and I heard John behind me, "Oh fuck baby I'm going to cum!" He sounded conflicted. Like he wanted to cum, but not yet. Like he was hoping to get to fuck Tania's sweet pussy all night long.

"Yeah baby, cum in my pussy John! Fill my pussy baby!" Tania shouted. It came out as both a plea and a command. Tania wanted to feel him cumming in her, and she wanted it bad! She began to chant, "Cum in me John, cum in me! Cum in me baby, cum in me!" Over and over. She sounded so hot and slutty.

"Fuck Tania, your cunt is so tight, oh fuck baby, Here it comes! Here it comes baby! Aaauuuugghh!" John announced his orgasm to her, and to Brit and I. It was so hot! I saw Tania's eyes grow wide as she yelled, "Yes, Yes! Fill my pussy! Yes! Ohhhh, Yes!"

Hearing John filling my hot girl with his cum, after fantasizing about it so much, seeing her reaction, it just pushed me toward my own climax. I thought I would last longer because I already got off once, but when John filled Tania's pussy with his cum, I just couldn't hold off anymore.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum too!" I blurted. "Yeeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Brit responded. She looked back over her shoulder at me and encouraged me to give her what Tania was getting. Her face was completely red from exertion, her eyes were wild.

It dawned on me that I hadn't actually been talking to Brit, I realized that I was announcing my impending climax to my girlfriend. But it didn't matter, I started to hammer Brit's pussy as hard as I could. As fast as I could. My fingers leaving deep red marks in the pale white flesh of her hips.

Brit was calling out to God when I felt my cum surge up through my cock. I rammed myself into her as deep as I could with a shout. Brit squealed when she felt my hot jizz flood the depths of her snatch. I kept myself embedded through the first few spurts, then started to stroke again, in and out with short, hard thrusts.

I filled Brit with enough jizz that combined with her cum she was overflowing, and the excess dripped right on Tania's face. She held her mouth open and tried to catch our hot concoction. She tried to pull her face up to get it all, but we had never released her hands, and she whined with frustration.

"Let me go! Let me loose!" She cried. John had apparently finished by then and pulled out of her. So now she was totally focused on our climax. I could feel the jizz dripping down my balls, and knew Tania was getting it all. I knew she wanted loose to bring her mouth up to lick us both, to get our cum straight from the source.

I backed out of Brit enough to see Tania, and a huge dollop of our combined cream fell right on her face. Right on her nose and cheek. She reached out with her tongue and tried to lick it all up, moaning. "MMmm, let me go baby!"

Brit heard her pleas and reached down to undo the velcro holding Tania's hands. When she did she moved enough to pop my softening cock out of her wet snatch, and even more of our combined fluids rained down on Tania.

I heard the tearing sound of the velcro being released, and saw Tania's hands come up to grab Brit's sweet ass. She forcefully pulled Brit back down onto her face with a hungry growl. Brit yelled out as Tania started to eat my cum out of her pussy.

Yet another fantasy being lived out. I sat back to watch and catch my breath and looked over at John. "These fucking chicks are crazy dude!" He said to me. "Yeah buddy, crazy hot!" I agreed.

Brit was again moaning and humping Tania's face, and John told me, "They keep it up, they're going to get me hard again!" I nodded and replied, "Me too dude."

"You know what happens then, right?" John asked. I start to stroke my wet and slimy cock and replied with a smile, "I sure do!"