Happy Birthday To Me

Story Info
It wasn't candles I was blowing that night.
5.1k words
4.71
16.6k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,686 Followers

When you find yourself in an unfamiliar circumstance or situation what can you do? I, myself, have learned to adapt to try to fit in. When in Rome as the saying goes.

I have wondered why it is that my wife knows more about me than I do myself. I mean, you know, like it's not magic. She just has her woman's intuition. Cindy's intuition led me to a new awareness. Case in point; she surprised me on my 35th birthday. It was a surprise that would change me forever.

The Uber pulled up to "The World-Famous Turf Club", in Hayward, CA. We could hear the music even before we opened the door to the 2007 Toyota Prius the Uber driver used. "Seems like a hot place, Cin. How did you find it way out here, out of the city?"

My wife smiled. "This is my surprise for your birthday present, honey. A guy at work told me about this place. It's said that this is a high-end club. Judging from the cars parked in the lot, he was right."

We were greeted by the Security man, a large man with an equally large and welcoming smile.

As my eyes adjusted to the partially darkened room, it dawned on me that Cindy had asked a gay guy at her office about a nice place to take me. "Uh, Cin? Is your friend at work gay?" I asked.

"He is, johnnie. Why do you ask?"

"Look around. This is a gay bar."

"It's not a gay bar," she insisted. "This is a nice gay dance club."

"And?" I asked.

Cindy ignored me as she took my hand and pulled me deep into the club.

We found a table near the dance floor and sat waiting for a server to take our order. "I don't want to stay here long, honey." I felt a little uncomfortable. I mean everyone seemed to be couples; men with men. I was the only one with a woman. But the vibe was nice. Everyone seemed so happy, so carefree.

Even as I said that, I was secretly enjoying the atmosphere. I wasn't gay. Heck, I was married to a full-figured woman with whom I enjoyed an active and varied sex life. But living in San Francisco, we were enmeshed in the gay community. My boss was gay. His boss was a lesbian. Cindy worked in a publishing firm. Neither of us had any reservations about socializing with our contemporaries regardless of their sexual orientation. Many were the times when both she and I had to fend off being propositioned by the same sex.

But tonight was supposed to be different. I mean it's my birthday and all and I thought we'd have a quiet dinner with fantastic sex afterwards.

Drinks came and Cindy, noticing how uncomfortable I was pulled a little vial from her purse. Shaking out a little pill, she handed it to me. "Here johnnie. Take this."

I looked at the pill. "What is it?"

"You know. It's like Xanax. Trust me. You'll chill and have a great time tonight."

Me being me, I did as I was told. I popped the pill and washed it down

We drank and watched the men dance together. The music had a strange effect on me. I could feel it inside, like my body was responding to the beat. In a matter of 15 or 20 minutes after taking what my wife called a Xanax-like pill, I did indeed begin to relax.

No. Relax would be incorrect. I began to feel great. I felt wonderful. I felt in tune with everyone in the club. The dancing couples began to look sexy to me. I felt my dick grow stiff as I wondered what it would feel like being one of those scantily clad, pretty lads being held possessively in the arms of one of those big strong men.

Cindy smiled. "I see you're beginning to chill out."

Her smile filled me with love and I wanted to make love to her right there and then. Instead, I excused myself to go to the men's room.

As I left the table, I heard my wife call out to me. "Enjoy yourself, baby boy. This is your night."

I asked the bar tender for directions. Even though the lighting was subdued, I found my way to the lavatory easily. It was fun actually. I felt hands on my bottom as I squeezed through the dancing crowds. My erection inadvertently pressed against more than one pretty boi before I got through them.

The loo was crowded. It was like I'd entered into another world. Very pretty bois in various stages of undress, frittered about in excited clamor. As I made my way to the urinal, one of the bois grabbed me and kissed my cheek. "Hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin?" He smiled.

Our eyes met, "I have to pee," was all I could say.

"Goodie," he grinned. "Let me help."

"Um, no thank you," I said surprised by the offer.

"I've got a live one," he shouted over the chatter. "Make room for her, bitches."

I never had anyone, much less a guy refer to me as a "her" before. I giggled a little. "Thank you for your offer of help," I smiled.

I emptied my bladder without issues but as I was stripping the last drops, that cute boi came up beside me and without so much as a how de do, he took my dick in his soft hand. Smiling at me, he told me he was glad to help. "I just adore pretty girls like you," he said as he stroked me back to erection.

I moaned my appreciation and arousal feeling so sexy at that moment. I put my arm around him and pulled him close. His breath had the intoxicating aroma of cock and, strangely, I wanted to kiss him so badly.

He had other ideas. As our faces got closer, he laughed and pushed me away. Disappointed and horny as I'd ever been, I struggled to put my hard-on away and hurried out of there, but not before I turned my head for one last look at all those sexy bois. I almost envied them.

By the time I got back to our table my head was spinning in a good way. I gulped down my drink and asked Cindy if she'd like another. "Not for me, baby. This is your night. Do what feels good, johnnie. I mean that. Do whatever you want."

I grinned and made my way to the bar. I don't know about my wife, but I had some many hands grabbing my bottom, I was getting more and more aroused. "Two shots of Padron Tequilla, please."

"You must be celebrating," the bar tender smiled.

"It's my birthday," I admitted.

The bar tender put two additional shots on the bar in front of me. "On the house. Happy Birthday."

The throng of gays surrounding me broke out into an off-key but loud "happy birthday" I must have gotten a hundred hugs from bois and their lovers.

My dick was responding to all the man to man contact. My arousal had never been so all consuming. I felt I loved everyone in the club and wanted to express that love.

Returning to our table, Cindy rose and hugged me. "Tonight is yours, my love. Enjoy yourself and if you can't get a ride from your new friends, please call an Uber. I'll be asleep."

I watched her leave. Part of me wished she had stayed. But when a man stepped up behind me and put his arms around me holding my tummy and I felt his hard cock pressing between the cheeks of my bottom, I was immediately distracted.

My admirer turned me to face him. Piercing blue eyes smiled at me. His handsome face beamed. "Come birthday boi. Dance with me."

Who was I to refuse?

We were like the others, two men dancing a fast dance together. We certainly were not unusual. We danced to a couple numbers when my dance partner took my hand and led me to the table Cindy and I had been. "Time for a break, johnnie," he smiled.

"How do you know my name?" I asked surprised.

He squeezed my hand gently. "Cindy told me, baby. She and I work together. She talks about you endlessly. I couldn't wait to meet you."

I smiled at him. He had that kind of magnetism that was difficult to resist. I squeezed his hand and asked his name. "Of course, baby. How rude of me. I'm Bruce. Here, let me help you."

With that, he pulled out my chair and helped seat me. "Such a gentleman," I said coyly.

"Back in a second, baby. What are you drinking?"

I liked how he was treating me. "You decide," I said continuing my flirtation. I was feeling no pain and enjoyed the attention Bruce showered me with emmensely.

"You're sweet, baby," Bruce smiled. Then he surprised me by kissing my forehead before heading to the bar. I blushed and looked around to see if anybody saw him do that. No one as far as I could tell was paying us any mind.

I reached down and adjusted the boner Bruce's kiss caused. I didn't wonder why his kiss excited me. I was filled with a feeling of euphoria. So sexually stimulated, I was up for anything.

I watched the male couples dancing and those sitting and talking. The vibe I got from the place was both sexual and sensual. My senses were nearly at overload. I felt so much love for everyone and a desire to have sex.

Bruce returned and placed a Cosmo in front of me. "Thank you, kind sir, but what is this?" I asked unfamiliar with the cocktail.

"A sweet drink for a sweet boi," Bruce smiled and scooted close to me.

I pursed my lips over the straw and looked at him through hooded eyes as I tasted my first Cosmo. "This is wonderful, Bruce. Thank you."

"No need to thank me, sexy," he said patting my hand before taking it in his. "It's me who should be thanking you."

"Why, whatever for?" I asked sipping my drink through the straw.

"Well, for starters, baby, you're the sexiest boi here and you're with me."

I giggled and my tummy filled with butterflies. "You know I'm married, right. Don't forget Cindy."

"Baby, it was Cindy who set this date up."

More butterflies entered my tummy. "She did?" I wondered aloud. "Why would she do that? I mean you're very nice and very handsome but I've never been with a guy before."

"She did it because she loves you and wants you to enjoy life and all it has to offer, baby."

"And we, you and I are on a date? You date married men?" I teased.

"Only the pretty ones," Bruce smiled.

"And you think I'm pretty, Bruce? Really?"

"Baby, ever since Cindy showed me a photo of you, I have wanted you. I badgered her to introduce me to you."

"Now why would you want to meet little old me, Mr. Bruce?"

"Because I could tell right off you and I would hit it off, johnnie. Your cute smile. Your long wavy hair, that sexy ass. I had to have you and told your wife."

It was me who took his hand in both of mine. Feeling so damned sexy and high, I kissed that back of Bruce's hand. "And what do you have to offer me?"

"I have this," Bruce smiled and place one of my hands on his cock.

"Oh my," I gushed as I gently squeezed. "Did I cause this?"

"You did, you sexy bitch. Now what are you gonna do about it?"

I took his hand in mine and pulled him out of his chair. "Let's dance, big boy," I said leading him to the dance floor.

The DJ played a fast number and Bruce and I danced close. He took my hand and turned me so that he was behind me. Taking my swaying hips in his hands, I felt him get close so his erection was wedged between the cheeks of my bottom.

Ordinarily, I might have protested but the pill that my wife gave me, the drinks I had, and the eroticism that I felt had me pressing back against that cock.

Bruce kissed my neck which made me shiver. Then, without thinking and on a whim, I bent and tried to twerk.

Bruce pushed his cock deep between my ass cheeks and used his right hand to spank me.

God but he was lighting a fire in me that I'd never felt before. Taking my shoulders, Bruce had me stand up. Still behind me, he reached around front and began to unbutton my shirt.

"Bruce, darling, what are you doing? We're in public," I giggled but made no attempt to stop him.

His hot breath in my ear gave me goose bumps. "Look around us baby girl."

"Oh God, I moaned hearing him call me girl. I felt like one. I felt like I was his girl at that moment. I looked around and saw the beginnings of a bacchanal. Bois were in various stages of undress and hands and mouths where all over each other.

Bruce had my shirt open to the waist. He rubbed my tummy and chest before taking a nipple in his fingers and tweaking it nicely.

I reached back and held his cock. The hand that was on my chest moved downward to my belt. I looked down as he unfastened it and opened my pants. I almost panicked but when I looked around, I saw there were many being stripped down to their underpants like I was.

My pants fell to my feet and I was left in my very brief, navy blue nylon underpants Cin bought for me.

Ever the gentleman, Bruce held my hand as I stepped out of my pants. I bent to pick them up and felt his hand on my bum. "Oh my, baby girl. I just knew you had such a sexy ass."

"Cindy bought me my underpants for my birthday. She wanted me to wear them tonight," I said as I stayed bent over. Bruce's hand on my bottom only stoked the raging inferno that burned within me.

In all honesty, the underpants my wife bought me hardly fit me at all. There was room for my nearly 5" boner for sure but they were not much more than a blue band that left my upper and lower bottom exposed. I groused when I opened them and saw them. My wife assured me that they'd look fine on me.

I loved the softness, how wonderfully they cradled my balls, and the way they held my dick just so. But, more honesty here, I loved how sexy I felt wearing them although I would never tell Cindy that.

"Come baby girl, let's put your pants at the table. Don't worry, honey, no one here will bother your stuff."

Bruce took my hand and we went back to our table. I folded my pants and placed them on an empty chair. I looked around to see that more and more people were removing articles of clothing. Me, in my very small underpants, my shirt opened, and in my "Breast Cancer Awareness" pink sneakers was hardly out of place.

I saw bois in garter belts and hose wearing transparent women's panties, dancing alongside those in similar dress. Others were only in jock straps and bare footed being tethered to leather-clad men who held their leashed bois..

Bruce stepped in behind me. His breath in my ear made my erection throb and my heart race. "After one AM, baby, the citizens leave, the doors are locked, and the rules are less formal."

His cock pressed against my nylon underpants felt wonderful. I reached up and around placing my hand on Bruce's neck, keeping his face near mine. Look, I have never been with a man before like I was right now. I had the attitude of whatever floats your boat. But this was new and so very exciting. The feel of love and jubilation had a hold on me.

Everywhere I looked I saw things happening I would never think possible much less acceptable in a public place. "Devine debauchery, baby girl," Bruce's words reduced any modesty I had. I knew it was wrong. I knew I was stepping outside of my marriage. But it had to happen. I was helpless to prevent it.

I can't explain why or how I felt but my body and my mind were in sync. I was overcome by this beautiful feeling of extreme joy mixed with extreme arousal.

When Bruce slipped my shirt off my shoulders, I turned and looked up at him. No words were spoken. None were necessary. I placed both hands around his neck as he placed both his hands initially on my waist, then on my bottom. Our first kiss was electric. His soft lips enveloped mine, our tongues met in a wild wanton dance.

Bruce slipped his hands inside my underpants holding my bare bottom. I broke our kiss and looked deep into his eyes. "Bruce, my dear sweet Bruce. I've never done......"

"Hush baby girl. I know you haven't been with a man. And I know you want to be with me now."

I nodded, "Yes. I do," I breathed. "But Cindy, I mean I don't want..."

"You don't want to cheat on your wife, johnnie. You're such a sweet boi and so innocent."

While we were talking, my hand, of its own accord, reached between us and held Bruce's very hard cock through his trousers.

"Does this feel like I'm innocent, Bruce," I asked as I squeezed his cock for emphasis.

"I like that baby. I so enjoy it when one of my girls plays with my cock."

God help me but I loved hearing him say that. "Am I, Bruce? Am I one of your girls?" I asked in my best seductive voice.

The game between us continued. "Tell me darling, johnnie, do you want to be one of my sexy girls? Do you want to dress pretty for me? To lay naked with me? Share your body with me?"

Maybe it was the liquor. Or, maybe that pill Cindy gave me to relax me but at that moment, looking into Bruce's soulful eyes I wanted to give myself to him. "I do, Bruce. God help me but yes. Yes, yes, yes. I want to be one of your girls. But my wife. What about..."

Bruce hushed my worries with another kiss. A long passion filled tongue kiss as he kneaded my plump bottom and I held his cock as though I was afraid to let it go for fear that I may never get to hold it again.

When our kiss ended, Bruce sat and pulled me onto his lap. My face rested against his. "Baby girl, you don't need to worry about what Cindy would think or feel."

His hands caressing my tummy and chest again, fingers toying with my nipples made me putty in his hands. "Why, lover. Please tell me why Cindy wouldn't mind us being together like this."

"johnnie, your wife finally agreed to set us up tonight. She had the idea that you might like seeing how it is to be with a man. I told her about what happens here, how bois prance around naked or nearly so, that sex acts were done publicly and rampant. She figured you'd let me undress you and wanted you to have something alluring to wear. Cindy asked me to help her select your new underwear. She started to go to the men's department, but I suggested we look in the ladies' department. From all she's told me about you, and she had the same thoughts mind you, I felt that you dressing as a sexy sissy for me would better suit your disposition, not to mention your sexy body."

I was surprised but not entirely in a bad way. I was confused and wondered why Cindy would set me up with a man. I wondered if she planned on leaving me. I asked Bruce who calmed me by telling me Cindy has no plans to leave your marriage. "She only wants what's best for you, baby."

"Bruce, be a dear and point out the lavatories. I have to tinkle and forgot where they are."

I made my way to the hall Bruce pointed to and headed that way. I was about to enter the men's room when a very pretty and nearly naked boi stopped me. "Your first time here?" he asked.

"Why yes, it is. How did you know?"

"Well dearie, your choice of restrooms. At this time of night, if you go in that one, the men's room, you run the risk of being gang fucked by the bears that use it. Come with me," he said taking my hand.

The lady's room door opened and I entered into another world. The cutest and most sexy bois I'd ever seen were clustered, all talking excitedly at once as they fixed their hair and freshened their make-up. I opened a stall to see two pretty bois snorting what I assumed was cocaine. "Sorry," I apologized for interrupting them.

I noticed that most if not all the pretty bois were devoid of body hair. It gave them a soft, smooth appearance that added to their natural beauty and grace.

I finally found an empty stall. I wiped the seat off with toilet tissue and pulled my panties down and sat waiting for my boner to ease up so I could pee.

I finished emptying my bladder, wiped my dick off with more toilet tissue, pulled up my underpants, flushed, and went to the sink to wash my hands. "You're Bruce's new girl, aren't you?" One cute boi looking at my reflection in the mirror asked me.

"Um, well, uh, yes. Yes, I supposed I am," I said blushing.

"You're so lucky. Bruce is a sissy's dream. Don't break his heart."

I promised her I wouldn't, dried my hands and went back to my date.

The well-lit confines of the lady's room were a stark difference form the atmosphere of the club's dance floor. Groping, cock sucking at tables, and what looked to be two big men in leather chaps double-teaming a pretty twink caught my attention. One was holding the cute boi's head as he skull-fucked the younger boi. The other man was holding the boi by his waist as his savagely fucked his bottom. My erection was back in an instant. My head was spinning. New and prurient thoughts coursed through my brain. I wanted to experience what they were. I wanted to suck a cock. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be Bruce's new girl.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,686 Followers
12