Happy Birthday To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sexy as I strutted back to my man. I decided I liked wearing panties that made me desirable and would explore other avenues to make myself more presentable to Bruce.

With my boner pointing the way, I found Bruce sitting alone waiting for me. I stood between his spread legs, placed my hands on his broad shoulders and leaned in and kissed him. "Some of the sissies in the lady's room tell me I'm lucky to be with you. Are they right, Bruce?"

"No baby girl. I'm the fortunate one to be with the prettiest girl here," he smiled.

I lowered myself until I was kneeling between his legs. Making eye contact, I unzipped his fly and pulled his beautiful cock out. "I've never done this before," I confessed.

"You don't have to baby doll," Bruce said reassuring me that this night was about more than sex.

That reassurance and the mysterious pill and booze made my mind up for me. I know I don't have to. But I really want to do it for you," I smiled up at my man. I kissed the head of Bruce's cock, my first cock. It was not lost on me. "How does it feel to know you have a virgin cock sucker, love?"

"I'm just happy to be your first, baby girl."

Bruce is the sweetest man. "I'm happy that you're my first too," I said then opened my mouth to take his cock in.

The lights began to flicker as I plunged my face down on Bruce's cock. A little larger than 6", It was longer and fatter than mine. I vaguely heard the DJ playing Donna Summers "Bad Girls" as I lost myself in my man's cock.

I came up for air and saw my man smiling sweetly. "How am I doing? Am I doing it right?" I asked while holding his cock to the side of my face. I felt vulnerable and needed his assurance.

"Baby girl, for a newbie, you're doing great. But let me give you some pointers." Bruce was patient with me. He taught me how he liked having just the head between my lips as my hands gently slid up and down his shaft. He had me turn my face sideways and kiss my way down his hard cock then back up to lick the large head.

When I moved back up Bruce's cock, I saw a pretty boi standing beside him. They were both watching me tend to my man's cock. "It's her first time," Bruce explained. "She's doing a wonderful job too."

"My goodness, Bruce, she looks like she's sucked a lot of cocks. I can see she's talented. What's her name?"

"johnnie. Her name is johnnie. And no, this is her first cock. She is an eager cock sucker though, isn't she?"

"She is that, Bruce. She's a princess. You've got a very cute cock sucker there."

I was working slavishly on Bruce's cock, sucking it like I was born to it. Hearing me referred to as cock sucker made my heart race faster. I tuned that over in my mind until I not only accepted that I'd become a cock sucker, I relished being one.... at least at that precise moment. That an evening with my wife turned into something so new, so exciting, so eye opening for me was magical.

"You're right, randi. johnnie is a princess, my princess. Excuse me, baby, johnnie's wife wants to face time us."

I couldn't let my wife see me like this. I started to get up; to flee from embarrassment but Bruce had anticipated that and reached out with his left hand holding me in place. "It's okay, baby. Cindy knows you want this. She knew there was a sissy in you. She knew you'd happily suck a cock if given the opportunity. Right Cindy?"

"It's fine, johnnie. It better than that. You look so happy working that big cock. It's like you've been sucking cocks all your life, baby. Please don't stop on my account. Show me how much you like my birthday present to you."

"You won't hate me? You won't leave me," I begged.

"Not at all, johnnie. I'm happy for you. I always thought there was something missing from your life. Now we know what that was."

"johnnie said he wants to be one of my girls, Cindy. You know how I like my pretty sissy bitches. Will you help her prepare for our dates?"

"Now we may be getting ahead of ourselves, Bruce. Let's go slowly, staying in johnnie's comfort zone. If you'd like, you can visit her here at our place and teach her the finer points of what it means to belong to a man. Explain to her what is expected of sissies and let her decide if that's what she wants."

I was astonished. Happy but astonished that my wife would not only so readily allow me to pursue my new found desire for man-to-man sex, but be there to help me grow.

I saw her face on Bruce's phone. "Suck his cock, johnnie. She me how much you love my present."

I stuck out my tongue and licked the length of Bruce's cock. I opened my mouth and kiss the head so my wife could see that I was in fact enjoying her present to me.

"That's it baby. Show your man you're his pretty cock sucker. Show me you little dick, johnnie. Pull your panty down so I can see if you really like sucking cocks."

I did as I was told and pulled my panty down under my balls to show my wife my boner. It was proof that I loved sucking Bruce's cock.

"Oh yeah," I heard her exclaim. "Your little sissy stick is so hard. Oh baby, I'm so proud of you and so happy for you. I love this. I love watching the man I married become a cock sucker. Get on that cock, johnnie. Make it cum for you. Make your man shoot his sperm into your cock sucking mouth. God damn, johnnie. You sexy mother fucker."

I could tell Cindy was masturbating. She only used language like that when she's close to having an orgasm. I worked Bruce's cock faster, jacking as I sucked.

I was unaware that a few sissies and their men had gathered to watch me suck my first cock. It wouldn't have mattered. I would have welcomed them with open mouth. There was a raging fire in me. I was so damned aroused I would have sucked them all. I had never felt so alive so fucking alive as I worked Bruce's cock until he told me he was cumming.

"Get it cock sucker. Ahh, uhhh, fuuuck, bitch. Swallow it you sweet faggot. Eat my load you sexy fucking whore."

His cock grew, jerked and spurted a thick tangy rope of sperm into my mouth. I pumped and sucked, swallowed and pumped until Bruce had completed his breaking his new cock sucker.

"Damn, johnnie, that was some blow job. Did you see her Cindy? Did you see her swallow my cum?"

"I did. I'm proud of you, johnnie. You'll make a very good girl for Bruce. You haven't thanked me for your birthday present though."

I was still on my knees and now holding my erection. "I love it, Cin. This is the best present I could have hoped for. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome my love. Bruce, show our girl a good time and make sure she gets home in one piece."

"I'll be happy to do that, Cindy. johnnie will be safe with me."

"Happy birthday, johnnie. See you later."

This is only the beginning of my journey with Cindy and Bruce. Please let me know if you want another chapter. Your comments and emails are welcome.

12