Happy Birthday to Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Cindy and Bruce discuss his plans for me.
6.7k words
4.59
7.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers

It is said that water will find its own level. I have found that people will rise or sink to the level to which they're destined. Regardless of who or what you consider yourself to be, others can and may see you for what you are. Like it or not, hate it or love it, reality prevails. Once we accept our true nature, only then can we be truly happy.

Cin's birthday present to me had been wonderful and so very exciting. But there was also an element of fear. The fear that comes when I realized that my whole life had changed, and not knowing where that change would take me.

For sure, Bruce had taken me to a place I'd never been before. Well, perhaps he didn't take me, but he most assuredly helped me get there. It could have been the alcohol, and that strange pill Cindy gave me. Then again, there were all those pretty bois cavorting out in a public place wearing panties, hose, make-up and the like. I them found so beautiful and very arousing. I felt a kinship with them. I wanted to be them. The vibe was so sexual and sensual that me sucking Bruce's cock was unavoidable.

When I swallowed Bruce's load as he face-timed my wife so she could see, it was as if I'd become a different person. Those gathered, watching me suck my first cock, applauded as I passed the test all first-time cock suckers face. (NOTE: the test I refer to is for those who have wanted, been tempted, but have never gathered the courage to kneel and welcome a cock into their mouths and swallowed their reward.)

For some, they never get beyond their desire to suck a nice hard cock. They are left with their fantasies and regrets having never followed through. Others have been forced on their knees by desire, coercion, or circumstances out of their control.

For me, it seemed all it took was a few shots of alcohol, a pill to relax me, and a handsome man that cared for me and wanted me to be with him. Even in the state of bliss after conquering my first cock, I knew, oh how I just knew that sucking cocks would be in my future. Whether Cindy wanted me to continue or not, it was she who opened Pandora's box and freed a newly minted cock craving sissy that night.

And, since I had my wife's permission to enjoy myself and had my handsome man to take care of me, I joined the other soft and pretty bois frolicking in The World-Famous Turf Club.

In my new panty and pink sneakers, I allowed a pretty boi who Bruce knew as randi to apply a little make-up on me. I thought it would be a fun thing to do.

randi took me to the ladies' room and had me sit on the sink's counter. We giggled a lot and I would interrupt her efforts pulling her close and sucking her large nipples. It took a while but she was able to apply a little mascara and lipstick on me. When she finished, she and I kissed as other pretty bois chatted, giggled, and played among themselves.

We left the ladies' room holding hands. randi took me around the club to introduce me to those she knew. "This is Miss johnnie. She's one of Bruce's girls," she told them. I was greeted excitedly and fully accepted in to their exclusive club of soft fenimine bois.

We were chicks with dicks and we were with men who liked us because we had dicks.

It was touchy-feelie at every table and the dance floor. I had large sexy leather wearing men proposition me. "When Bruce gets tired of you, baby girl, come to me. I have what you need," was their familiar line. They had me clutch their big cocks and ran their hand down the back of my panties to hold and squeezed my bottom. It was all almost too much.

I was staggering when randi took me back to Bruce. He was chatting with another man and indicated that I should wait quietly while the men talked. "I don't want to bother you with man talk, baby girl. Go sit over there and wait for me to finish."

I did as my man directed and waited. I had seen pretty bois on leashes led by real men so I understood where I fit in. Bruce is the man; my man and my role would be as his submissive. Instead of being pissed or hurt by Bruce's action, I felt included, part of something new and exciting.

randi saw me sitting alone and brought over a tray of Jello shooters. By the time the men finished their conversation, I was barely able to stand much less walk.

Waking in my own bed the next afternoon, it took me a few minutes to realize where I was and how I got there. I had vague memories of the previous night. The last thing I remember was Bruce picking me up in his strong arms and carrying me out to his car. The rest was a complete blank.

I raised the sheet and saw I was completely naked. I wondered where Cindy was and how she'd act after what I'd done last night.

I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I was shocked when I looked in the mirror. I had mascara and lipstick and didn't look at all like my normal self. "Wow," was all I could say as I cleaned my face.

"There's the birthday boy," Cindy smiled coming into the room as I was tying my robe.

"I have no idea what got into me last night, hon. I mean I remember meeting Bruce and all but what I did was out of character for me."

My wife listened with a patient smiled.

"I don't know why I would do what I did. What did you give me? That pill. What was it?"

"We'll get into that later. You were pretty funny when Bruce carried you in at 4 AM."

I was? He did? Oh God," I almost wailed. "Did I... did he... did we?"

"Come let me pour you a cup of coffee. You look like you need it."

At least my wife wasn't angry with my antics or she appeared that way. You never know for sure. Women can suppress shit like that for months or years, and later, for no reason you can discern, and out of the blue, when you aren't expecting it, she'll bring that shit up and throw it in your face.

We sat across the table from each other. "johnnie, please listen to me and let me finish. I knew you had some gay or at least bisexual tendencies in you. I sensed it when I'd see you looking at some femme boi or some daddy bear, and sigh."

"But I..."

"No. Please don't interrupt me. Please allow me to finish, baby."

"Sorry," I apologized slumping in my chair.

"I saw you with Bruce. I have it recorded. johnnie, you can't deny that you enjoyed sucking his cock. I thought it was sexy and beautiful. Really," she said when she saw the incredulous look on my face. "And I must say, you looked so fucking sexy in those panties Bruce helped me buy you."

"Bruce told me you were worried about cheating on me and me leaving you. You're so sweet. I have no intentions of leaving you and I set it up so it wasn't like you were cheating."

I was relieved to hear that.

"No baby, what happened last night was natural. You have always been, well, let's say very agreeable. Um, you know, you take direction well."

"Submissive," I blurted.

"Well okay, submissive then. And it's perfectly fine. We go together well. I admit I can be bossy and you, well, you just go along with it never complaining."

"Please Cin. What are you trying to say?"

I watched my wife take a deep breath. "johnnie, I have no agenda here. I want us to stay together as husband and wife. I am prepared to allow you to pursue your affair with Bruce as long as you want. But you have to love me, and we must still make love, have sex. I can accept you being bi-sexual but if you go full-out homo on me, all bets are off."

She rose and came to me. Her hand on my shoulder, she stood waiting for me to say something. I looked up at her and saw the look of concern on her beautiful face. I stood and hugged her to me. "Cindy, there is no one more important to me than you. I love you. I have loved since I met you and I will always love you."

We both shed a tear but did not get physical. She knew I was feeling ill from my hangover.

I looked her in the eyes and smiled, "Sissy stick, huh?"

Cin looked startled for a second then we both laughed. "johnnie, it was a spur of the moment thing and Bruce's cock, well, I hate to say this......."

"I know," I interrupted her. "His cock is much larger than my dick. I get it. No worries, babe. That's the way it should be, I guess. The man with a cock rules over males like me with little dicks."

"I agree, johnnie. You'll never see or have Bruce on his knees sucking you or anyone else."

When she told me to chillax and get over my hangover, that she was going grocery shopping, I was left alone with thoughts of last night.

My dick grew hard as I remembered all those cute bois and manly men. I slowly masturbated as I remembered sucking Bruce's cock. I remembered him telling me I didn't have to that. "God but he's so sweet," I thought. Could I be his girl? Maybe his part-time girl. My wife had only that one caveat, one I could easily meet.

But the thought occurred to me, did I really want to be his girl. I'm a man for Christ's sake. But, wearing those panties and feeling his hands on me. The easy way he undressed me in a public place, the feel of his cock between the cheeks of my bottom. The feel and taste of his cock in my hands and mouth. All those pretty bois so excited on their night out with their real men. God help me but I loved it so. I quickly climaxed into a tissue.

I had no idea what Bruce would expect from me, want from me. I remembered he asked if I would dress sexy for him, lay naked in his bed, in his arms. My heart raced remembering how much I wanted to experience him. All of him. And I knew instinctively that me getting all of him would require him getting all of me.

I imagined me wearing a garter belt and hose and panties being escorted by my man into that club and re-joining the ranks of all those pretty and so very sexy bois. My make-up and hair done just right. My generous bottom with my man's hand on it guiding me to the dance floor. I wondered if Bruce would ever lead me in on a leash. I shivered at the delicious thought. I had to have it all. I needed to experience all of it.

I knew I had to talk to him and I wanted Cindy to be there and give her two cents. It was those two, after all, who led me into his arms.

When Cindy came back from shopping, I helped her carry the groceries into the house. "We need to talk, Cin."

"Okay. Let's talk."

"I mean the three of us; you me, and Bruce. I think it only fair to put our cards on the table, share our expectations, and discuss what happens next."

"You're right, johnnie. Give him a call and invite him over."

I didn't have Bruce's number so Cindy pulled it up on her cell and handed her phone to me.

Before I could get a word in, Bruce, who thought it was Cindy on the other end went off. "Damn Cindy, johnnie was everything I thought she'd be and more. She was beautiful and sexy, so much fun, and so loving. I wish you could have seen me taking her clothes off on the dance floor. She was so nervous about the other sissies and men seeing her nearly naked. It was cute. Really though, she was not willing to cheat on you before I told her it was you who set up our date."

"Thank you, Bruce. But this is johnnie."

"Better still. Hi lover. How's my girl today? You went on quite the binge last night."

I blushed when he called me girl. "I'm fine, Bruce. Really. I thought it might be a good idea if the three of us have a talk."

"Sure, baby girl. What about?"

"Our expectations and our feelings and what happens going forward. We should all be on the same track."

"Are you having second thoughts, baby girl?"

"No Bruce. I promise you I'm not. I had a wonderful time with you last night but I am married and I want to be sure we don't hurt Cindy."

"That's my sweet baby girl," Bruce said. "Your place or mine?"

"Let me ask the boss. hold on. Cin, Bruce wants to know where we should meet. His place or here? Your choice."

"Give me the phone, hon."

I handed Cin the phone and listened to her talk with Bruce. "I think here on her home turf would be best for our girl, Bruce. Uh huh. Sounds good. Any preferences? Oh, she'll love that. Okay. See you around 8 tonight. Great. Bye."

"He's coming here tonight."

I heard. 8, right?"

Yep. that gives us plenty of time to get you ready."

"Me? Ready for what?"

"Why, for your man, silly girl. He wants you to dress sexy for him. I want to watch you two together; see you suck his cock, baby."

"Yeah, I'm not too sure I'm comfortable with you being there Cin. I mean it's one thing, me and Bruce and all but with you there, well, it might make me too embarrassed to have you see me doing things like that."

"Tough titties, johnnie. You might not suck his cock while I watch you tonight but if you don't, if you don't feel like you can be yourself while I'm with you, what do we have to keep us together?"

I gave in. "I'll try, okay?"

Cindy took her time selecting an outfit she thought would be suitable for me to wear to greet Bruce. I don't know, hon. I mean they look tight. Real tight."

Try em on. We're almost the same size though your hips and ass are a little bigger than mine, johnnie. Wait. First let's find you a nice panty. that way we'll know if those shorts fit."

"Where the fuck did you get these?"

Cindy chuckled. "Like em? I bought them but never had the nerve to where them. They may have a few years on them but trust me, they're new."

The panties she picked out weren't much of a panty. A red thong that fit me like it was tailor made. My dick fit neatly in the small triangled front. The back strap was snug between my ass cheeks. Cin handed me the shorts she never wore. I pulled the bright red velvet garment up my legs and buttoned the front. "Cin, half my butt is showing." But I wasn't really complaining. My dick reacted the way it did last night.

"I know. Isn't it great? Bruce will love them on you. Trust me."

Cin loaned me an over-sized transparent silk white blouse that she insisted I wear fully unbuttoned and tied at the shirt tails.

The rouge she colored my nipples with was rubbed with a tissue several times to make sure it wouldn't stain her blouse. Bright red lipstick and I was ready. "Nope. Not done yet."

Cindy brushed my long hair and used a curling iron to have the ends turn up in a flip. "One more thing, well two really."

"What now?" I asked in excited anticipation of seeing Bruce.

"Fingers and toes, baby. Can't have our girl meeting her man without properly tending to her nails, can we?"

"Guess not," I sighed. But I had to trust her. She was way more experienced in dressing for guys than I was. Thanking back to last night, I did recall that all those pretty bois had their nails done so it was the right thing for me to do.

My nails were now bright pink and considering how much thought my wife put into preparing me to greet Bruce, my thought was, "I can do this."

"johnnie, get the door. You know who is here."

Bruce swept me up in his arms, with his hands on my rear end and mine around his neck, we kissed as lovers do when they've been separated for a period of time.

"Wow, you boys make a nice couple," we heard my wife say.

Bruce put me down and hugged Cindy. "Can't help myself with her, Cin. She's one sexy girl. Those shorts look fabulous on her."

We sat at our dining table. It was like Kissinger and the Vietnamese negotiating a peace treaty. The talk was serious and deep. When Cindy asked Bruce what his intentions were regarding me, his reply was what I thought it would be.

Reaching across the table to take my hand in his, Bruce told her exactly what he wanted and expected from me. "When johnnie is with me, I want her dressed like she is now. Not fully crossdressing but feminine enough to let others know she's a fairy princess, a soft boi. In other words, a chick with a dick."

"Cindy, you've known me for a few years now and we trust each other, or I hope we do anyway. I have no desire to break up your marriage to my new girl. Please believe me when I say that. But I am asking you for your permission to date johnnie, take her out, have her blow me, maybe a friend or two, and I really want to fuck her."

Without asking me what I thought, Cindy explained to Bruce that she had certain reservations. "If johnnie doesn't want to suck your friends, she doesn't have to. I won't accept you making her do anything that she does not want to do. I mean that, Bruce."

"Now, as far as you fucking her, that's between you and johnnie. If she's good with you fucking her, then you don't need my permission."

Cindy continued, "I want to watch my husband suck your cock. I want to see my sweet baby be your cock sucking bitch. Not every time but once in a while. Tonight would be nice."

"I'm happy to oblige, Cin," Bruce smiled and glancing at me. "She's used to being watched while sucking my cock, right baby girl?"

"Um, I guess so, but...."

"Hush now johnnie," Cindy said. "The adults are talking."

I sat quietly and very much chagrined as my wife and my man negotiated my roles and responsibilities. I found it quite arousing that I had no say in how I would be used.

"You can have her one night a week, Bruce. Pick which night you want, preferably a weekend night considering how fucked up she was when you brought her home last night. And, should you so desire, we will welcome you here to satisfy your cock during the week but I'd like you to be considerate and let me know a day ahead of time."

"Done and done," Bruce announced as if he'd won a prize. "johnnie, ask your lovely wife if she'd like a drink and get me a glass of wine."

"Wine for me too, johnnie," Cindy ordered.

I left them to get their drinks thinking it was interesting that it was me who suggested this talk but neither Bruce nor my wife had asked me what I wanted or expected. It was all so damned arousing I thought my boner would burst through the thong.

When I got back, they were in the living room. Cindy sat in our overstuffed chair, Bruce in a recliner. I handed my wife her glass of wine and went to Bruce. "For you, kind sir," I smiled.

"Thank you, baby." Bruce took a sip then set his glass on the side table. He reached out and I took his hand. When he pulled me onto his lap, I glanced over to see if Cindy was okay with what we were doing. Seeing her smile and nod, I knew I could be myself.

I touched Bruce's face with my left hand and placed my lips on his. "Mmm," I love those soft lips, baby girl," he said after we finished our kiss. I buried my face in his neck as he and my wife talked more about me. "Her fat ass made quite an impression at the Turf," he told her. "The panties we got her showed her hips and ass perfectly."

"You've got a nice cock, Bruce," Cindy said which caught my attention.

"Thank you. But you know me. I only play with bois like johnnie. Sissies really, Chicks with dicks."

"Oh, trust me," Cindy laughed. "I have no desire to play with your cock. I was merely complimenting you on it. I wish johnnie had one like it but what she has is good enough for me."

Bruce was caressing my bottom in front of my wife. And while I loved his touch, her watching made me feel uncomfortable. "Bruce, please, not now," I whined."

That whine earned me a quick slap on my bottom which made me squeal. But it also served to remind me of my place and ignited a need in me to show my man how I so loved his masculinity.

"Oh my," I heard Cindy exclaim but not in a bad way. "I never thought to spank her. Maybe she'll have to get used to them. Would you like that, johnnie? Would you like for momma to spank your sexy fat ass?"

I whimpered a muffled yes into Bruce's neck.

"What's that baby girl? I can't hear you. Please have the courtesy to face me when you speak to me."

I was blushing profusely when I turned to face my grinning wife. "Yes, ma'am," I spoke clearly.

"I must say Bruce, one night with you and she's become very polite."

"She is sweet, isn't she?" Bruce said. "I love how she blushes when called upon to answer embarrassing questions."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers
12