Happy Birthday to Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce turned me to face my wife as he began gently pinching my nipples. When he untied the blouse, I shrugged my shoulders allowing the flimsy garment to fall away.

As Bruce continued his sensual assault on my titties, I began to squirm on his lap. I felt his cock move and I knew he was getting hard.

Bruce leaned forward to whisper in my ear, though not so quiet that Cindy wouldn't hear what he said. "You want to suck your man's cock, baby?"

I blushed and nodded.

"Use your words, baby girl. Tell me, tell your wife what you want to do, what you need to do." As he said that, he pulled harder on my nipples. My senses were now fully enflamed. I was back in the same sexual haze where I was the previous night, wanting to please my handsome lover.

"I need to suck your cock, Bruce. I want my wife to see her husband be your cock sucker." After I said that, I turned completely around on Bruce's lap. I kissed him hard with our eyes locked.

"Show her, baby girl. Show Cindy what a cock craving sissy you are."

I slid off my man's lap to kneel at his feet. Bruce stood and kicked off his shoes. As I reached for his belt, he pulled his polo shirt over his head.

I looked up and saw my man standing over me. His hands on his hips, his face stoic as though he expected me to suck his cock as was his due.

I will never forget that look if I live to be 100. Handsome, so manly, and without speaking, his look demanded me to tend to him.

Bruce stepped out of his trousers which left him in his little black cotton boxer-briefs. I heard Cindy gasp when she saw his bulging cock still covered and pointing 60 degrees right as if trying to free itself of the cotton confines.

I ran my hands up the back of Bruce's sturdy legs until I held his tight ass. I inhaled the aroma of a real man as I planted my lips on his cotton covered cock. I looked up at my sexy man and used my teeth to clutch the front of his waist band. With my hands in back and my teeth in the front, I pulled his underwear away from his hard cock and down his legs.

Bruce stood proud. His cock jutted out a full 7+ inches and at a 45-degree angle. Neatly trimmed pubic hair met where his cock began. His balls were large, not huge but very nice. This was my first time seeing my man completely naked and he was more than anything I could have ever hoped for.

Holding those taut buttocks, I pushed my face into his balls, licking and kissing and just savoring my place.

I heard my wife say, "Damn shame wasting a cock like that."

"It's not going to waste, Cin. Your husband seems to like it. You do like my cock, don't you johnnie?"

There's something about being on your knees in front of a naked and well-hung man whose cock you so badly want in your mouth that makes you realize that you are less than he. Yes, he's called me girl many times and perhaps I've acted like one. But acting is one thing and doing what comes naturally is another. "I love your cock, sir," I said firmly placing myself in the submissive role I was born to live.

I took his cock in hand and rubbed it all over my face. When I could wait no longer, I brought it to my mouth. By now, Cindy had moved beside Bruce so she could see her husband suck a very nice cock.

I looked up at Bruce and then at my wife. I made a purposely loud slurping kiss on the large mauve head giving my wife what she wanted to see. I stuck my tongue out, dabbed at the slit, and tasted his leakage. His pre-cum on my tongue was like pouring gasoline on an already raging fire. My nostrils flared, my dick jumped in my panty, I sucked his cock deep in my mouth pulling out slowly and used my tongue on the large head before swallowing it again.

"Mother fucker," I heard Cindy sigh. I glanced over and saw her with one hand under her shirt, the other in her jeans.

Knowing I was turning her on made me suck faster and jack him gently. "That's my girl," I heard Bruce mumble. It took me a second to realize he was referring to me, not Cindy.

I looked up at him with adoring eyes and smiled over his cock. "I love this, daddy. I love your cock." "Daddy?" I wondered, "Where the fuck did that come from?"

"Yeah, no more daddy, johnnie."

"Yes sir," I said and resumed my attack on his cock.

I slowly and deliberately slurped and sucked my way up and down the thick hot shaft, my hand moving with my mouth. I cradled his balls in my free hand totally lost in my man's scrotum.

"Oh, God," I heard Cindy groan. I stole a glance and saw she had her jeans down to her knees. Her hand was furiously rubbing her clit under her panties as she watched me without blinking. I knew she was close to an orgasm, and I was glad she was enjoying watching me.

"That's it, baby girl. That's my good cock sucker," Bruce sighed. "Show your man what you love, baby. Show me how much you want me to cum in your sweet cock sucking mouth."

My jaw was beginning to ache but I continued to tend to my man's need. I sucked and pumped, pumped and sucked. "That it, bitch, I'm gonna cum."

I sped up my jacking and held the head between my lips using my tongue to swab the crown to titillate him further. Bruce grabbed my head and groaned. "Here it comes, cock sucker. Uhh, ga, fuuck," he growled as his cock spit rope after savory rope that was my reward.

I held on to his ass as Bruce fed me his sperm. Cindy began calling me names. "You fucking cock sucking faggot. Gag on it, cock sucker. Choke on that cock you fucking homo. Eat his sperm you fucking fairy, you mother fucking faggot."

I could tell she was having an amazing orgasm. Her cursing and swearing and name calling were indicative of it being a really earth shattering one for my wife as she watched her husband become another man's cock whore.

I held Bruce's cock in my mouth until he pushed me off. It was fully deflated and his lust had been, at least for now, satiated.

Cindy had skinned out of her jeans and suggested I remove the shorts she loaned me. Bruce remained naked and why wouldn't he? If my dick was as large as his cock, I'd flaunt it too. The three of us lounged around with me serving them more wine and they discussing my ability in becoming such an accomplished cock sucker so quickly.

"I can't tell you how many supposedly straight guys I've had suck me, Cindy. But none of them have impressed me as a natural born cock sucker as johnnie has. I would swear that she's been sucking cocks all her life."

"What you're telling me is that you like to turn allegedly straight guys into sissies," Cindy asked my man.

"Love it, girlfriend. I knew from the photos of johnnie you showed that she'd make a very obedient sissy. That one of her in her swim suit made my cock hard and I've had the desire to fuck her pussy since seeing her fat sissy pussy."

I remembered that photo and that speedo Cindy had me wear. It was embarrassing. My bottom was so exposed that the lifeguard told me I had to wrap a towel around me or leave.

I felt strange but a good strange wearing only a thong and make-up and listening to Bruce compliment me on my technique and hearing him tell my wife how he wanted to fuck me. When Bruce took my hand and had me sit on his lap, I felt his cock stirring to life when it made contact with my soft round bottom. I thought it might happen then but my wife had other ideas.

"You know what, Bruce?" My wife said. "Only johnnie hasn't cum yet. Let's let her get herself off. I love watching my husband tugging her little sissy stick."

Cindy, now continuing to refer to me as a girl made me even feel better about my actions in front of her. Bruce was caressing my tummy, but I noticed he never touched my dick; not once. I was hoping he'd get me off but I guess that's not his thing.

"Go on girl," Bruce said gently pushing me off his lap. "Give us a show."

I stood not knowing exactly what to do. I mean I knew they wanted me to masturbate but where and how?

"She needs guidance," Bruce told my wife. "Kneel down there, johnnie. Knees wide apart, yes like that. I want you to look at us while we watch you tug on your little sissy stick. Make sure you keep eye contact with your wife or me while you jack off. And, when you have achieved your disgusting discharge, I want you to put it back from whence it came."

Cindy's head spun as she looked at Bruce after he told me to eat my own cum. "I never thought of that," she told him. "His disgusting discharge, Bruce? Really? From whence it came?" She giggled. "Where did that come from?"

"I like to train my girls to be neat and clean," he explained his reasoning with a big smile. "Besides that, you saw how greedily she ate my sperm. Why would she find her own nasty sissy discharge less appetizing?"

You're right," my wife laughed as I knelt with my face burning hot with embarrassment. "My man can be deliciously cruel," I thought.

"You may begin, johnnie."

I did my best to keep eye contact as I tugged on my boner. "I find it necessary to keep my cock suckers humble, Cindy," Bruce continued. "You'd be surprised how many times I've heard their wives tell me how well behaved their husbands, now my cock suckers are after they discovered themselves to be less than real men."

"Less than real men? What constitutes them becoming less than real men?" My wife asked Bruce.

I listened to the conversation and was learning more about myself.

"For starters, ask your husband if even she considers herself to be a real man? Look at her, doing exactly what I told her to do. She's wearing make-up, and she's wearing a panty which we all three know is women's wear."

Cindy was clearly enjoying the by-play as she watched me tugging on my boner. "Is he right, johnnie? Is your man right that you're not a real man?"

We've all heard stories about people who, when facing eminent death, see their lives flashing before them.

In the nano second that it took me to respond to my wife's question, I saw my life pass before me. I saw the times when I was chased home by mean boys when I was a kid. The first time I tried to have sex with a girl and she laughed when she saw my thin, short boner. I saw myself getting hard while rummaging through my wife's panty drawer many times while telling myself that I was looking for something I'd lost. I felt the longing that would come over me when I saw a sissy walking respectfully two steps behind her real man. I knew in that nano second what my answer was.

I wanted to hang my head as shame washed over me but Bruce had instructed me to keep eye contact. I looked my wife in the eyes. "No, ma'am. I am not a real man at all. I am a sissy. I am Bruce's sissy cock sucker," I managed to breathe.

Admitting the truth was absolutely liberating. I came when I said that. I squealed and shuddered, filling my hand with my discharge.

Bruce, hardly noticing my orgasm, told my wife, "See? That's why I love turning out straight males; especially married ones. I know it's mean and I may be a bit sexually perverse but did you see the look of self-recognition on your husband's face when she admitted what she is? God help me but I love it so."

Still looking at Cindy, Bruce gave me one final command. "Now put that nasty shit back where it came from, johnnie,"

The silence that filled the room was almost deafening as my man and my wife watched me lick my hand clean of my seed.

It did occur to me that Bruce had taken on a whole now personality. It wasn't that he was being mean. That wasn't it. Bruce was exercising his control of me. My man was training me. I was new at being a sissy and he wanted me to know my place as it relates to him. That he was unabashedly training me in front of my wife served two purposes. The first, he cared not one iota for my pride and my dignity. Secondly, Bruce was teaching me that when I'm with him and others are with us, he wants them to know that I am nothing more than a means to pleasure his wonderful cock and drain his balls. His cock sucker to do his bidding.

Before that night in the Turf Club, I might not have understood what he was doing. But now, having accepted being one of his girls did not mean we were equals, quite the opposite. It was not an exchange of power. I had given Bruce power over me.

As I freshened their wines, Cindy and Bruce continued to discuss my future for the amount of time he'd want my company.

"Understand, Cin, I tire of the sissies quickly after I've turned them into something useful. I like the hunt, the challenge, the scoring and the blow jobs. What I can't abide is having a needy sissy hovering around me. This is why I think johnnie will be my girl longer than most faggots. She has you and you accept her need to serve a real man. He will always come home to you. Right faggot?"

"Yes, sir."

"What are your plans, I mean in the near future for johnnie?"

I was standing behind Bruce who was still in the recliner. I put my hands on his broad chest and gently rubbed him and listening closely.

"For the time being and I have not forgotten the restrictions you placed on me; seeing johnnie once a week to suck me off, providing, of course, I called a day in advance, and taking her out either Friday or Saturday. That will be your choice, Cindy."

"I appreciate that, Bruce. Thank you."

"Hey, no. It's me who should be thanking you again. johnnie has been a treasure thus far."

I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Bruce. I hope I always make you happy," I whispered but loud enough that Cindy would hear.

Bruce took my hand and led me around to sit on his lap again. I just loved feeling his bare cock on my bottom.

"I'd like johnnie to be more feminine, Cin. It suits her. Like I mentioned earlier, I like chicks with dicks and want everyone who se her with me to know she's a male under her panties. For next Friday or Saturday...."

"Make it Saturday. My parents are taking us out to dinner Friday."

"As you wish, Cin. Next Saturday, I want johnnie to wear a garter belt, hose, some pretty panties that I'll treat her to. I'll give them to you at the office." And then to me, Bruce told me he expected me to shave my entire body. "Men have body hair. You tell me, baby girl. Do you think it's appropriate for you to have body hair?"

It was a rhetorical question that require no response.

"We can do that," Cindy agreed. "What else. She can't just walk around outside in panties and hose."

"What say we let johnnie what she wants to wear for her man. Should be something easy to take off since I plan on having her in only panties, belt and hose at the club."

"You know? I was just thinking, why should we be doing all the planning for your slut? johnnie, find something appropriate, something your man will love seeing you in and out of and something that won't cause you to end up in jail."

"Yes, ma'am. I'd be happy to do that for Bruce."

My man got up to dress. I was almost mesmerized watching his big cock swinging freely as he walked. "Can I drop by Wednesday to feed my newest cock sucker, Cindy?"

"She'll be looking forward to your visit, Bruce."

I could hardly wait.

Next up, my second night with Bruce at the Turf Club.

Your comments as always are welcome and feel free to drop me an email should you so desire.

12