Happy Cam Slut Report

Story Info
Another great orgasm for a happy online sub.
1k words
3.86
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Master,

I figured I had the time now, so I should write this right away, as I know you like details. The two hours went by fast and I completely, honestly, loved every minute of those two hours.

I thought you were never going to let me get that dumb blouse off! Hmm...again your slut's lack of patience very evident...shocker, huh? But seriously felt like I was suffocating in the thing...I enjoyed playing with my tits for you very much. The reaction is harder to let go...still a little inhibited there by the norms society has established. I never was one for following the crowd much though, so am slowly chipping away at the ideas that a slut shouldn't enjoy herself the way I do with and for you.

I especially liked pulling on my nipples for you...that one second right before my fingers slip off and the nipple slips through sends jolts to my pussy and makes me crazy...biting my nipples hurts, but I know you like to see my nipples pull through my teeth, and after the pain goes away a few seconds afterwards, it feels good...that good kind of burning sensation that spreads...kind of like ripples in the water (jeez...should have been a poet...)

You asked me to get the rod and I withdrew pretty fast, which you obviously noticed. I am scared of that for whatever reason, but at the same time want to be whipped with it so bad; want to feel my ass turn red and understand what that feels like and want to know that I am marked by you... so conflicted. Is that weird? Anyway, I am guessing you decided I wasn't quite there yet because you backed off pretty fast too. Maybe it just scared me more to whip my breast...

Next was the candle, which was the one thing you had mentioned that freaked me out the most (except for maybe the dildo in my ass, which I am still really glad didn't happen today, though I know it will eventually). Oddly, I really liked this...I don't like not being able to plan...know exactly where and what I am going to feel, and at the same time, it is kind of liberating. Once that drop falls, it is what it is and there is no going back. I liked the feeling of the wax dripping on my skin and seeing my skin change color with the colored wax. I was mesmerized for a bit watching each drop fall and anticipating where it would land and what it would feel like. I think I would like to experiment with that a little more actually.

I liked sucking your stand in cock for you and showing you what I would do, seeing how deep I could take the cock into my throat, wishing/imagining that it was your cock in my throat, feeling you grab my hair from behind and push me down on it further to get my fingers to go further down. It was definitely more effective with my eyes closed, though at first it was hard for me to do. Thank you for not punishing me for opening my eyes; I will learn to do that better for you...keep my eyes closed and suck your stand in cock like I mean it.

After that you had me start to fuck myself with the vibrator and get on the bed and fuck myself. It felt really good, but again...still quite inhibited in my reaction on cam, I know. I am trying to shake that off and I think it has gotten noticeably better? But still a ways to go, I know. I came, but not crashing as you like to say...Right now, I like it better when you direct me via IM because then I am not so self-conscious, but it was a start and there was a sense of excitement that you were watching me and talking to me too.

Finally, you had me bind my breasts...I know a couple of different ways pretty well: one stranded on each side, which is what I did today, or two stranded on each side, in which case the rope gets looped around one breast and then you do a figure 8 with the 2 strands around both breasts and then bring it up the middle and tie the rope around the back of the neck or hooked up high, or whatever you want. I like the feeling of pressure in my breasts...there is a certain sense of calm for me when I am bound. I will practice making those cuffs too. I liked that and the feeling of helplessness it created. I could bind myself behind my back and still get it undone if I really wanted to, I think...or hook them to the headboard or something...I think you should bind me up how you like and leave me there for a while and just watch. Put the vibe on low in my pussy and watch me writhe on the bed trying to fuck myself. I know that you would like that...can hear you laughing already. I like your laugh...it means I have pleased you and that makes me happy.

You had talked about having me on my knees and immobile for a certain amount of time...testing my patience I assume, but then you didn't do it. I don't know if you forgot, or if you decided the time could be better used. Lol...

I liked playing with my breasts for you, I loved the candle, and the nipple clamps, and of course loved fucking myself with the vibrator for you. I think you have already guessed this, but I think I am becoming a little bit of a painslut. It is not something that I thought would happen, but I am drawn to activities that cause me a little bit of pain it seems...the clamps and the candle and squeezing my nipples and breast for you...not something I would have predicted.

I hope that I pleased you today Master, and hope that my report pleases you as well. I am your slut and your private whore and am so glad that you allow me to be.