Fingertips in the Dark

Story Info
Playing with sensation and fullness in the dark.
1.2k words
4.36
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[MF, anal, fisting, DP, sensory deprivation]

It's dark.

I stand in the middle of the room, feeling my breath moving in and out of my lungs. My chest rising and falling. Hyperaware of everything.

I listen. Hear a slight rustle. The hairs on my arms stand up. My nipples are at attention, though it is not cold.

I feel your approach like static in the air.

Your warm breath floats across the back of my neck. I hear a small crinkle as you lick your lips. Imagine them, full and warm.

I can feel you, inches from the back of my head, hovering. Breathing. You're close enough that a single hair touches your face and I feel it move.

Then, the slightest brush on the sensitive skin behind my ear. The blade of a fingertip tracing my earlobe, running down my neck. Trailing off my back. I shiver.

You kiss the back of my neck. Still not touching me. But I can imagine you: all those interesting angles I've never seen except under clothes. A reassuring, solid presence. Your body just as electrified as mine. Standing at attention, feeling every little touch, hearing every sound, tasting my skin, taking it in.

The tension lingering in the air like the calm before a storm. The sky turning green. Waiting for the thunder.

I move slightly, feeling your lips on my neck. You exhale and I feel the air tickle my ear. A trickle of warmth throbs below.

Then your large warm hands slide over my wide, child-bearing hips as you kiss my neck more deeply, getting in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

Enveloping me, I finally feel your body against my back. Warm, smooth skin over firm muscles. Your firmness nestles into my ass crack.

The trickle becomes a flow. My breath catches. I lean back into you. The throbbing now settling deep into my chest as desire manifest.

Continuing to kiss my neck, slowly you reach up. Fingers running through my hair, first at the base of my neck, then up. Massaging my scalp. Pulling my hair lightly. Sending waves base pleasure through my core. You taste me. I feel you throbbing too.

Your hands run over my face, those big, comforting hands covering me. Slowly you work the tension out of my brow. Pressing firmly, you smooth my cheek bones. Lightly trace my eyes, nose and lips. You read my face with your fingers.

I sink into your fingertips. Unconsciously, I back into you, bending slightly, enjoying your embrace. Your cock has found a home between my legs, nestled between cheeks and lips of a different kind. It is warm and smooth, engorged. You press in, finding a pool of warmth.

You massage both of my lips at once, full and pink, hungry, wanting. Opening one set, I brush my tongue on your skin, tasting, feeling you on my lips, so tender. Your head explores my other lips, brushing, pressing, sliding. I open my legs slightly, wanting more. You tease me.

Your hands finish their exploration of my lips and run down my neck. Feeling my chest muscles, pressing, working, that exquisite feeling of tension being massaged and released, as other tensions build.

Your palms continue down, enveloping my breasts, cupping them... but not pressing this time. Instead, you lightly run your palms over my nipples in small circles, enjoying the soft skin, the full roundness, the firm, but pliant crinkles trailing.

I let out a little sigh, sinking deeper into longing.

Your cock is slick with my desire. It effortlessly slides between my legs, edging my slit. My clit is almost uncomfortably swollen, aching to be touched.

Still pressed against me, you walk us inch by inch over to the bed, then fall on top of me. My head finds a pillow, face turned for air. I enjoy the sensation of your weight on my body.

Kissing my neck again, you run your hands down my back, over the curves of my hips. Skin so soft. Pushing aside your cock, you slip your hand between my cheeks, fingers sliding down. Feeling my wetness you moan softly. Your fingers slide over my clit, giving me a taste of the pleasure to come. I return your moan.

Your fingers slip inside my pussy effortlessly, massages my insides. I gasp, sucking in air and holding it, focusing on the feeling of you inside me. Lips rasping against my ear when you remember to use them. Getting lost in me.

After a moment or two of massaging, you slide back up. Your fingers find my crinkled hole.

Using my wetness, you massage my asshole sensually, pressing lightly and then firmly. You feel it give slightly, but don't plunge in just yet. I arch my back, trying to get more.

Then you slip in and I let out a full-bodied groan of pleasure. God, yes

You massage in circles, slowly adding another finger, and another. Returning to my soaking pussy for lubrication as needed.

My hand has slipped down between my legs. I can't take it anymore. I rub my clit, bucking against your hand. Enjoying the feeling of being worked, stretched, filled.

Then all your fingers are inside me. You slowly press in, and I feel my ass stretch to its limits. The delicious slight pain, like stretching a sore muscle after a good workout.

Just when I feel that I might be at a breaking point, the knuckle pops in, and suddenly your entire hand is in my ass, massaging my walls. I gasp, my mind going blank in ecstasy as I feel that familiar build of pressure within. I clench around your hand, then the wave breaks and I fall to the bed, convulsing. You feel the curious sensation of my ring pulsing around your wrist as I squirm on the bed.

Holding still, you wait for the waves to subside. I collapse into a literal puddle, my pussy dripping onto the bed.

Your cock is beyond hard at this point, and leaking precum after feeling first-hand my momentous orgasm. Without removing your hand, you place yourself at my dripping lips once more and slowly push in.

Feeling you stretch me even further, I moan again, hardly able to take the intensity. Immediately, I feel another orgasm building. Fortunately, you aren't far behind.

Your hand in my ass feels your cock moving in and out of my vagina through my inner walls. Fingertips caressing the shaft through my body. It's almost like you're jerking yourself off inside me. Immediately, you lose control, immensely turned on by the sheer intensity of it.

I cum again with you, pushed over the edge, feeling you pulsing deep inside. So full I can barely stand it.

A moment of taking it in, neither of us able to move, gasping, bodies rising and falling. Then you slowly slip out of my pussy. Pull your hand gently out of my ass, taking care as I stretch again over that thick knuckle.

And then I am abruptly empty, cold and wet. I feel it almost like a loss. Grieve the moment's passing.

Then you curl up behind me, arms embracing me, warming me up. I settle against your body and we lie there, unable to move, sticky and exhausted. My ass and pussy giving an occasional throb.