Happy Daughter’s Day

Story Info
Story of Love and Romance of a Daughter & her Dad.
6.6k words
4.03
25.1k
26
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Daughter's Day SweetSUduha26

Story of Love and Romance of a Daughter & her Dad

Hi! This is Shruthi, a cute girl of 20 years and doing BBA 2nd year. In my family we are three in total. My Mom Kriti 41, dad Shashidhar 43. My mom and dad's marriage is a love marriage. She was dad's junior in the college. The moment dad completed his graduation he married mom and later she completed her graduation.

Dad owns a business firm in which around 120 employees are under him. Of which 60% of the staff are women. Dad gives much emphasize for women's empowerment and hence 60% of his staff is young and energetic women.

My mom is a beautiful woman with proportionate stats. Dad loves mom a lot. Dad usually says that I am a replica of my mom.

Now coming to me as I said I am a young girl of 20 with fair complexion and hour glass figure. My stats are 32B+ -28 -33. My waist being very slim my front assets I mean my breasts jets forward through my dress. My figure is such that any dress will suit me. So I wear all types of modern dresses also.

Generally salwar suits, jean shirts, and leggings and tops. As I told you that I am doing my BBA 2nd year in a local college. According to the college system BBA 2nd year students during their II semester have to do an internship course for three months in any firm. Now I am in II semester and I have chosen to do my internship form my dad's firm only.

The incident I am going to narrate occurred during my internship. First fifteen days went off easily. Learning and preparing statements and charts etc. Apart from this I also learnt that how dad is respected in the company. Though there are around 60% women working he respected all and treated them well. Then I also came to know that there are a lot of women who adore him for his charming looks and handsomeness.

There are about 8 to 10 women who are trying their best to be in his looks and mostly wander around him. One day I even heard three women were sitting under a tree during lunch recession. One is around 35, 36 the other two are around 25 or so. All are good looking.

Their talk was about Dad's handsomeness and generosity of dad and thinking that can they possess him. One even said "Yar.. bus ek bar let him fuck me.. Then I am not bothered to die also."

The other said... "Han padma... meri rat ki neend haram kardi sir ne.. rat bhar ungli dalke use sir ka lund samajh thi hun.."

The third one may she is Padma "yar ek bat bolun.. do din pahle mere pati mujhe le rahe the to mujhe mere pati ke jagah sir dikhe...aur mei josh me mere pati ko gand uthate cheekhi kahi thi "sir jor se peliye.. bahut khujli ho rahi hai han han sir aur jorse..." and my husband was shocked. When he asked me about who this sir is.. somehow I managed.

I thought 'how can these women talk like this?'

But at the same time there is a tingle in my body as I am listening. 'My god what these girls are talking' I thought... I also came to know through their talk that at least another three are there who want to fuck with him. Then for the first time I looked at dad with a different view.

But one thing I found in recent is that Dad is also showing more interest in me.. I mean there is a change in his looks at me.. I find him looking at my boobs stealthily. His touch has changed. It is not the touch of a father to his daughter... always I find that his looks are following me. And I felt the pin pricks of his looks in my taut Butt and waist.

I don't know whether I am correct or not but that is my feeling. Time has to say whether I am correct or not.

A month passed.

******************************

That day as usual dad came to the college to pick me at the lunch hour. Then we went to a hotel to have lunch. I sat lowering my head. My friend Sireesha's words are ringing my mind. 'Is what she said is true?' I am thinking.

She said "Shruti your dad is looking at you with desire filled eyes.. it seems he wants to fu... enjoy you...". Nasty girl, her thoughts are always that side only... few days back she said she wanted to fuck daddy... 'chi.. how can a dad look at his daughter like that..?' I thought.

Thinking that when I lifted my head and what I saw made me shocked. Dad is staring at my chest. But now it seems what she said is correct. When I saw myself I noticed that my dupatta had been displaced from my breasts. The swell and the cleavage are revealed prominently. Dad is staring at them unblinkingly. Through my top my boobs are swelled up. I was shocked to notice this. Quickly I lowered my head. After a minute or so when I lifted again, dad's looks are still lingering there only.

I thought of covering my dupatta then again thought if I do it dad will come to know that I observed his looks and he will be embarrassed, which I don't want and I left it as it is... giving some more opportunity to him to stare tat them.

On one side I am feeling uneasy for his looks on the other side my body is tingling for the same. My body is responding to Dad's looks. When I looked at dad's eyes his looks were different. They are not the looks of father at his daughter. These looks are different. I also noticed that his left hand is under the table and it is moving slowly.

I could not believe what I am seeing. 'Why dad is staring at them like that..? What his hand is doing under the table..? Is he fondling himself...?' the thought increased my breath. There formed a thin film of sweat on my forehead. And suddenly I found my breasts turning heavy and my nipples turn stiff.

There is a feeling that my boobs are swelling. 'What is happening to me? Why is my body responding to his looks? Why that prickly sensation on my TITs. Am I enjoying his looks..? Then thought of covering my breast with dupatta but I don't know why...

"Sir bill" with server's words I came to the senses. Don't know how I ate or what I ate. "Shruti are you alright? You didn't have your lunch properly" dad asked.              

I could only mumble "It is ok Dad, I am fine..."

*****

Days were passing. Day by day my life is turning differently. Now I am not concentrating on my internship properly. I thought of stop going to the company. But the moment lunch bell strikes I am eagerly waiting for my dad. On any day if he is late by even five minutes I am getting uneasiness.

Is really dad is looking at me in a different way or am I looking at him in a different way... I did not understand. In the office now dad started touching me very frequently. Once I found a mistake in the firm's financial statement and when I showed to dad.. "My god.. Shruti.. you are genius.. though I have seen it half a dozen times I could not found it... really you are great. He hugged me so tight that my breast are crushed under his chest and kissed my cheek with force.

Even at home he is touching me now and then like pinching my nose, cheek, or rubs his palm on it, tapping my shoulder as if to get my attention. Two three times he even brushed my bobs and bum cheeks casually. But all these are happening when mom is not around.

Now at home he is wandering around me. Wearing soft cotton tracks regularly and I am sure that he is not wearing any under garment. Because of this; his hanging male organ, its size and shape between his thighs is clearly visible. Though in shrunken state its size and thickness is clearly seen. Once mom said 'why he is wearing such things' he said that "dear..it is for you, you enjoy watching at it isn't it?" and mom smiled and said..

"It is ok dear but Shruti is around.. at least when she is at home don't wear such" dad said ok but not changed his dressing. I smiled myself.

But one thing.. I too started enjoying this hide and seek game. At home I too started wearing shorts and Leggings. The shape of my thighs and butt are clearly visible. My short shorts were clung to my crotch and revealing the swell of it and dad ogling at it. Whenever mom is around I used to cover myself properly.

******************

That day is Saturday. Some festival day and dad didn't go to the firm and I to the college. I sitting in the sofa and going through the newspaper. I am in my silk leggings and tight top. I sat in the sofa folding my legs up. The heel of one leg is touching my Choot. At that time dad came into the hall and sat in front of me in another sofa.

I had a doubt whether he is observing me and slowly I looked at him by lowering the paper. He is ogling at me. When I followed his look I understood that his looks are on my rounded butts which were visible because of leggings. I felt shy but there is a smile on my lips.

Now days I am feeling shy whenever I look at dad. Now I am seeing him not as dad but as a handsome, virile man. Dad might have observed my smile he came to my side and standing at my side seeing into the paper. His waist is in level with my head. Through the corner my eye I looked at him I found there is a movement under his track.

I pretending reading the news paper but my looks was on his crotch only... Lo.. what is this? His tool is inflating. It is so close to me... hardly a foot away... there is a thrill in me. Why is it growing.. is it because my nearness.. Is it really growing or my imagination.. my head is spinning.

"What is so special in the paper that both dad and daughter are immersed in it..?" saying this mom entered the hall.

"Come I'll show what is in the news paper" saying this dad took the city edition from my side and they both sat on the opposite sofa.

I am eagerly looking at them stealthily. They opened the paper and dad showing some thing said slowly "Kriti why don't you try this..?" though he said in a slow voice, as I stretched my ears I could hear them clearly.

"Chee.. such dresses are worn by young girls like our Shrithi not me.." she said and suddenly I heard her voice... "Hey.. what are you doing...?"

I keenly looked at them. Dad turning his head kissed Mom on her cheek. Then his hands are lingering on her chest... "No.. Shriti is here..." Mom said. They are talking in muffled voice. As I am keen to listen to them I could hear.

"No.. don't..." Mom's voice.

Al these are happening behind the news paper.

"Please dear..." Dad requesting Mom. Mom is a hot lady... the moment Dad's hands are on her she forgets her surroundings. "Uff.. you won't listen" she said. Now her own hands are lingering on her chest. She might have unhooked her blouse.

"Haaa... noooo.. Shriti is here...haaa...Sss...haa.. slow..." she whispered. I am staring at them unblinkingly.

"Don't worry she is immersed in the news paper..." Dad's voice and I saw dad pulling Mom's hand on his crotch. Though Mom hesitated in the beginning, she caught Dad's tool in her fist over the track.

I just sitting there and seeing them from behind the news paper. With in no time it had grown to its full Zenith. It had become difficult for me to control my excitement any more. There are cramps in between my thigh centre. I am rubbing my twat with the heel of my one leg. But I didn't get any relief. I wanted to scratch my Snatch with a rough file.

Unable control myself any more quickly I got up and went to my room and closed the door with a bang.

"See; you didn't listen... she has seen us..." mom's voice.

"Its Ok dear.. she is a grown up girl. Understanding our situation she went into the room.. not to disturb or embarrass us sitting here.. come take care of your toy..." as there is a gap in the door I could hear them clearly.

"No.. dear.. please.. it is an embarrassing situation for me..." mom was saying.

I without any noise slightly increased the gap in the door and peeped out. In front of me on the sofa dad is sitting facing the other side. Dad pulling Mom's face gave a strong kiss on her lips and pulled her head down on his crotch. Now Mom on her knees on the carpet and her head is bobbing up down. I understood that she is sucking dad.

I inserting my hand under the leggings grabbed my itching pussy and rubbing, pressing and playing with it. For five minutes they were like that then Dad took Mom in his arms and headed to their bedroom. As I said Mom is a hot lady. She didn't raise any objection.

After a minute or so I slowly opened my door and peeped out. I could not locate them in the hall. Slowly like a cat I walked up to their bedroom and slightly pushed the door. In their hurry it seems that they didn't bolt the door. What I saw in made my whole body on fire. There in the room Mom is lying on her back, her saree raised up to her waist revealing her fine thighs totally widened.

'In between them is Dad on her and his enraged manhood with its purple head is touching Mom's pouted lips.

"AAahhh.. dear..do it quick.. it is seeping and opened its mouth for you.." and Mom raised her waist. Dad gave a push of his MAGIC ROD in her.. and it entered half if it in her slit. "MMmm...." Mom moaned sweetly... then their love game continued for 10, 12 minutes and I standing there like a statue seeing their live Blue Film. My whole body is on fire, fingering myself seeing their Love game I reached my orgasm twice.

Throughout the day their Love game is reeling in my mind. And the squeals of Mom and grunts of Dad are ringing in my ears. The way she raised her waist up and Dad's glistening Rod moving in and out of her like a rail engine piston is in front of my eyes.

***************

I am in the hall. Then suddenly with a big noise the power went off. Total hall turned pitch dark. Nothing is visible to the eyes. I was afraid. I wanted to go to my room. I stumbling and stretching my both hands in front to avoid the hurdles if any moved towards my room. Moving here and there at last I reached up to my cot. As I reached there is a faint light. Widening my eyes I looked.. Yes there the cot is.. the same way I stretching my arms I went up to the cot.

In that faint light I saw someone lying on it covering the body. As I reached up to the cot and put my leg on the bed "OH! Shriti come..." I heard. It is my Dad's voice.

"OH Dad.. you...? Here in my room and on my bed...?" I asked in surprise.

By this time my eyes were adjusted the darkness.

"Yes Dear.. Don't you know that from last one week I am sleeping here only; with you..." I felt like dad is smiling.

"...But..."

"Come..." dad pulled me over to the bed. When I lifted the bed sheet he covered, even in that faint light I found him totally naked and grinning at me.

"Oh! Dad..shame on you.. you are nude..." I said putting my hand on my mouth.

"But dear.. your are also nude..." hearing his voice when I looked at myself... Yes I am also naked on front of him. Oh my god.. I am naked in front of Dad. I am feeling shy.. 'What is this...? Dad in my room on my bed totally naked... and I also.. how can t be....?' I was thinking.

Then suddenly dad pulled me under the sheet and circling his hand around my waist dragged me closer to him. Both our naked bodies are in touch with each other. "Baby hold it..." Dad whispered in my ear.

I understood what he is asking. I stretched my hand and held his Joy stick in my fist. I quickly pulled my hand back as it burned my palm.

And my eyes opened. For a while I couldn't understand anything and where I am. I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again after a while I found my bed light is glowing. I turned my head and looked at my side. Dad is not there. My whole body is perspiring.

'Oh, it is a dream.. but why did I get that dream...' thinking this I laid on my bed.

**********************

Next day is a Sunday.

We all are at home only. That day I went to Sireesha's house to spend some time with her.

"Hey Shriti.. how is it that you came to my home..?" she asked as I rarely go to her home. She only comes to me.

"Just like that yar... getting bored at home so..." I said. But the actual reason is that I wanted to get rid of the thoughts I am getting from yesterday after witnessing Mom and Dad's Love game. Again and again their fuck session, Dad's glistening dick and Mom's oozing Pussy reeling in my eyes. Apart from that the dream I had.. oh god. But whenever this dream comes to my mind my whole body is thrilled and I find my panty is getting dampened.

At about 12.30 I came home. Concentrated on my internship for a while and when Mom called for lunch I went out of my room. We all, that is I, Mom and Dad had lunch talking about many things.

As usual I found Dad ogling at me. At that time I was in shirt and jeans. I want to tease Dad. Saying it is sultry I opened two of my shirt buttons to reveal my firm hillocks to dad. It is a funny feeling and exciting also. As we finished our lunch mom received a phone from her friend. After her talk with her friend, she turned to dad and said "Dear, My friend Prathima you know her.. isn't it.. she wants me to accompany to her village as there is a function. Her husband is out of station so she wants my company. Can I...?"

'How will you go.. and when will you be back..?" dad asked Looking at his watch.

"By car; she drives.. it is 2 hours journey from here... it is one now. I'll be back by 6.30 or seven.." dad gave permission. As Mom is getting ready aunt's car arrived and saying good bye to me and Dad she left with her friend.

We came in and went to our respective rooms.

Again my mind has gone to the live blue film which I saw yesterday. I know that Dad is waiting for an opportunity to be alone with me; now he has it.. What will he do? Will he take any initiation or not.. maybe he is in a dilemma how to begin.. will he or not.. this question is creating tension in me.

To be precise.. I am also eager... to enjoy the pleasures what Mom enjoyed yesterday. There is an itch in my thighs and my lovely pussy is releasing its preliminaries to have such stout tool. My god how big and stout it is.. can I take it in me... what if I can't take it.. such questions are coming in my mind. Thinking all these I don't know when I slept. When I opened my eyes again it is 4.30 pm.

'Oh it is already evening'. There is disappointment in me that nothing had happened. Thinking this I came out of my room.

I saw Dad sitting in the hall and surfing TV.

'Dad didn't you sleep" I asked dad."

"No dear, not habituated to sleep in the afternoons". Dad said.

"Want to have tea dad..." I entering into the kitchen I asked. He said 'yes' within 10 minutes I came into the hall with two cups of tea.

"Waav... how tasty the tea is.. you have prepared tea better than your mother. "Dad said and circled his other hand around my shoulders dragged me closer to him.

"Thank you Dad, don't compare me with mom. Mom is a good cook. I feeling happy that dad is praising my tea said. My tits are in touch with Dad's ribs. Generally I won't enter into the kitchen. In one way I can say Mom didn't allow me to enter in the kitchen.

"Really you have prepared well baby, I am sure you can cook better than mom, why don't you try to cook food" He said.

"Me cooking... na baba na I can't.." I said and continued "I know how you praise mom's food. I can't cook like Mom." I said.

"Hun...Your Mom... and her cooking.. it so nasty..." he said.

"Oh dad.. don't be so mean.. even today you praised mom's food what happened now so suddenly...?"

"My dear..."dad looking in my eyes said. His hand is still around me. "there is no other go for me... that's why I have to praise her... actually I should have married a modern girl like Shireesha" he said. Shireesha is my class mate She has her eye on Dad.. She herself told me this, that she likes Dad, which innocently I told Dad. Now he is saying that.

"Stop it Dad.. this too much... let mom come.. I'll tell this.." I stopped for 3, 4 seconds and said again "Yesterday I have seen how much you love mom.." I said remembering what I saw yesterday there is a smile on my lips. Then I repented for what I said.

For my words Dad is looking into my eyes unblinkingly. His looks disturbed me and my hand trembled spilling tea on my stomach and breasts.

12