Happy Daughter’s Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear.. what happened...?" Dad said taking out his kerchief and started wiping the tea from the body.

"It is alright Dad.. I'll wipe it...' I stopped Dad.

"The tea stains will not go easily dear.. wipe it with water" he said and gave me the water bottle.

I sprinkled some water wherever tea is spilled. "Let me wipe it..." Dad said and started wiping my dress and asked "What did you saw yesterday? Was it fear or excitement that you spilled tea thinking about it?" He whispered seeing deeply in my eyes.

I could not see in dad's eyes with shy. I lowered my head.

Dad wiping my stomach first then brought his hand on my boob and slowly wiping there, pressed it gently.

When his hand came on my boob I raised my head and looked at him. He is smiling at me and slowly pressing the curves of my Tits. What a charismatic smile it is. 'OH! Dad is pressing my tits' this thought thrilled me. I started breathing heavily. With every breath my breasts is raising up and up. I am trying to control but couldn't. My breasts are swelling further and further. That afternoon I didn't wear bra under. The imprints of my stiff nipples are clearly visible through my top.

"Did you like what you saw yesterday..?" he whispered. Dad's fingers fell on my nipples.

"Mmmm...." With a sweet moan I said "Nanna.. please.. N....OOooooo" I said but didn't try to stop him nor did I pushed his hand away.

I am not in a position to say anything because the thrill his fingers are giving. It is beyond any expression. Gently he pressed my nipple and then taking it between his thumb and fore finger pinched it. My whole body shuddered. One side I felt there is an itch in between my thighs. On the other side my legs turned weak and are tumbling. I closed my eyes.

"Did you liked my..." he stopped. His attack on my nipples is continuing. "I knew what he is asking.

"Voon..." I said and nodded my head. The moment I said this he pushed his hand in my legging through the waist side, grabbed my pussy over the panty and pressed it hard. "Aaaahhh Dad..." and I opened my eyes. Squeezing and pressing it for a while he pushed his hand under my panty also. "Isssmmm..." a moan escaped from my mouth.

Dad's fingers slid in the moist, slippery canal, caught my love Button and pressed. "ssssss..." it became uncontrollable For me. "Daaddddyyyyyyy...aaahhhh... I Lo...ve YOouuuu" I screamed and hugged him tightly. My virgin pussy released its juices drenching dad's total palm.

"Shruteeee.. I love you tooooo raa..." he said.

I am not in a position to stop dad's attack on me and in excitement I am biting my lips.

"Let me help you" said dad, took my lips and sucking them. Slurping all the saliva. Then he slowly pulled his hand out and pinched the creamy folds of my waist. I tightened my grip on dad.

His other hand came on my spine lingering there a while and moved down to my spongy bum cheeks. Over my legging his fingers ran on my bum crack, came to my tight round orifice and dad tried to push his middle finger in my ASS.

"Oh.. chee.. (Paadu) gande kahinke.... What are you doing...?" I tried to pull his hand from there and in excitement instead of pulling his finger; I hugged him more tightly that my boobs crushed under his strong chest and his tool is exactly poking me there on my swell. I could sense his knob touching the pouted lips of my CHOOT. I being attacked by all sides; I reached my second orgasm of the day within minutes.

I put my head on dad's shoulders and breathing heavily.

"If you tell me what you have seen yesterday, I'll show that to you now." Dad slowly whispered in my ears.

I turned red with shy.. the hot blood rushed to my already rosy cheeks.

Trying to compose myself I nodded my head in 'NO.'

As I nodded my head in 'NO' he pushed his finger in my ANUS with force. My whole body is on fire. The itch in my oozing pussy increased.

"Nannaa..cheee.. How vulgar you are...take out your finger from there...mmmm.."

"Then tell me what you have seen yesterday..." his finger dug me more and his lips brushed my cheeks.

"I saw you doing something on Friday morning also?" I smiled at him.

"Accha.. what did you saw...?"

"Saw you removing air from my vehicle wheels" I gave a naughty smile and gave a wink. He did this so that I sit with him in his car.

"My God! Shrutee.. did you saw that....?" his mouth opened in shock.

"Nanna.. close your mouth...flies may go in.." I suppressing my laugh said.

"Now there is no chance of leaving you without telling what you saw yesterday" and he squeezed my sweet lemons hardly.

"aaaah.. why are you squeezing them so harsh....aaah... slow..." I don't know how these words came out of my mouth.

"Come on sweet heart.. tell me what you saw...?"

"The thing what you want to show me..." Dad is looking at me in surprise.

"To show me that only, you have done what I saw isn't it...?" I biting my lips seductively said.

"Ooh..." he said and then again asked, tell me darling what you have seen.." he pinching my nipple and inserting his tongue in my mouth asked. I slurped his saliva and then pulled myself away and whispered in his years "Your.. your.... Di... sul... cha your penis" I whispered in his ears as I couldn't understand what to tell. (SULLI is the name for dick in Telugu)

Dad tightened his grip around me and said "Did you like it...?"

"Voon..." I said slowly.

"Then take out what you saw..."

"Voon.. hun... I feel shy..."

"When it comes out do you know where does it enter...?" I laughed hilariously and said in MOM's sweet hole..."

"It can enter in yours also..."

"Chee... I won't take it; it is so big..." my whole body is in thrills because such talk. To be frank I myself is eager to have it in me after seeing the pleasures Mom got.

"Shrutee.." he looking at me called. I looked at him as if what..?

"It is eagerly waiting for your delicate touch dear..have mercy on it..."

"Baaten to bahut banate ho dad..." I said hugging him hardly o pulled the string of his pajama. It fell at his ankles. He didn't have any under garment. My hand directly fell on it. The warmness of Dad's dick thrilled me. The heat reminded me of his dick in my dream. I could feel his engorged veins to my fingers. Making some gap between us, I looked at it. 'My god how lengthy it is... oh god.... and that thickness.. good heavens how does such a thick one enter in such a small hole' I thought looking at it unblinkingly. Thick black curly hairs shining at the base of his cock.

Dad's is so lengthy that its head came out of my fist. Slowly I moved it to and fro. Oh it is so funny. Its head is going in and coming out of its foreskin as I am moving it.

"How is it baby...?" he asked.

"Nice...." I said slowly.

"Nice.. that's all...?"

I winked at him and said "What more...? I knew about its stiffness and eagerness to poke when you taught me to drive the vehicle" I remembering how it poked on my bum when he taught me diving I said and smiled at him.

I saw excitement in dad's face, suddenly he turned my body towards the wall pressing me to the wall he kneeled on his knees behind me and pulled down my leggings and panty at a time on a single jerk. My fair naked spongy BUMs are in front of Dad. He started pressing them one after the other and started stamping warm kisses on them. I bent further for his convenience.

He kissed my Buttocks then bitten it with his front teeth. "Ssss...hhhhaaaa..." I moaned slowly. He widened my bum cheeks. Now my ass and cunt are in front of him. "Ummmm...." I moaned again as Dad's tongue touched my oozing pussy. Licking it from there his tongue came to my ass hole and poked there. Dad tasted my juices.

He rubbed his nose on my ass sniffed and started licking my ass hole applying his spit there.

"Oh...Nannna... uhuh.. not there please... it is ugly..." I said tightening my buttocks. But my words are unheard.

On the other side because of his manifestations my FuCK HOLE inundated with juices. I am not in a position to bear this torture and stretching my hand back caught dad's hair and pulled him away.

I looked at my dad, his dick is in full rage.. as it was yesterday when he was fucking Mom. It is jerking now and then.

I fell on the ground panting for breath. I pulled my leggings and panty from my ankles and touched my naked fuck hole I felt the stickiness to my fingers.

"Come on Shrutee.. my dear daughter... it is unbearable now..." he widened my thighs came between them touched his manhood on the pouted lips of my eager pussy.

"Oh Papa.. Please come.... put it fast.. shove it deep as you shoved it yesterday in MOM" I squirmed under him.

He held my face in his hands seeing me in my eyes asked "Now tell me what to put and where..?" dad kissing my lips and pressing my breasts hard asked.

I am so excited that hugging him tightly to my body said "MODDA..Nanna.. nee Modda pettu naa POOKU lopala..." (Dick... Your dick dad..put it in my pussy) I almost screamed.

Dad's excitement reached to its peak he pressed his knob on my pussy and pressed. It slipped. I was so eager that I inserted my hand in between and holding my lovely Dad's LUND put it at the entrance and raised my waist up.

Dad gave a strong shove of his rod in me."AAAhhhh..Nannnaaaa.. pain..." I squealed and also wriggled my arse. Its bulbous head entered in. I controlled my pain. I felt him going deep in giving friction to my cunt walls.

After its entry at some depth it stopped moving in. I realized that it is my hymen stopping its entry..

Shruutee.. my love.. aaaah.. your Cherri is intact... Oh god how lucky I am to tear the Cherri (hymen) of my own daughter... aaahhh.." he said and stopped applying any pressure on his rod. Started licking my boobs, sucking the nipples. On the other his one hand came on my creamy buns and running his hand there soothingly now and then running his fingers in my BUM crack.

Dad's all these actions are creating tingles in me. MY body is on fire. Then I felt that my pussy is oozing its juices drenching Dad's dick. There started an itch deep in me. Enjoying the thrill it is generating, I slowly raised my butt up giving an indication to Dad to go deep.

Understanding my urge dad pulled his dick slightly out. As he is pulling his thing out of my pussy, quickly I raised my waist up. Dad gave a strong push of his shaft in me.

He tore my hymen. Dad's that push gave me an excruciating pain. "NANNNAAAAAAAAHHHHHH..." I screamed loudly and pushing him from my body. Thank god Mom is not at home.

"Oh! sweety.... dear just bear.. it for a while... it is over.. relax.. relax your body... see in my face.. that is it.. now smile my dear.. aaah do you know how cute you look when you smile.. smile my sweet.." saying all these words he soothing my body, running his palms all over my body and Licking my face. His soothing was that of a feather touch.

Then again rest and relax for 2 to 3 minutes and again my twat started releasing love juices and dad started moving his shaft slowly in me. I wriggled under him so that his rod adjusts to the pussy. He started pushing and pulling his dick in and out of me. Now I too started enjoying the fuck. I too started raising my butt up according to Dad's movements. My CHOOT started adjusting itself to the thickness of dad's LUND.

"Vooohu..haha..mm.ih.." saying all these things now I am enjoying the pain and pleasure Dad's tool giving me.

Dad increased his speed. The pussy juices seeping out of my choot giving a thap, thap, thap sound whenever he is ramming his rod in me.

"Sa...Sallu..Raagaa..ne.. sa..ri..gaadu.. poo pooku pade... paatlu choo..du..." (that is a proverb in Telugu the meaning is... 'Don't be happy by seeing your growing BOOBS... your cunt will face problems in future') "Dad now I am understood the problems a cunt faces" smiling with tear filled eyes I said to my Dad as he is in full tempo.

Dad fucked me like that for 10 minutes. "aaah...dear...shrutee.. my dear daughter.. wow.. what a satisfying fuck it is.. oh my god. good baby good now raise your bum up.. that's it baby...yes..like that... aaah...how spongy your ass is,, oh it is like your mom's ass.. ahha..."dad is blabbering.

"Oh.. Nanna,.. aah.. mmm fuck.. FUCK ME DADDY..FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER....YOU DAUGHTER FUCKEER...are You happy now my dear papa..? Is your DAUGHTER'S PUSSY gave the pleasures you wanted...? You are bastard Dad..." I too using all types abusive language.. cooperating with him.

"Yes.. baby..yes.. you are the best fuck I had.. your fuck is better than your mom's thanks baby.. thanks for the sweet fuck...my sweet.. aaah.."

"Nanna.. it is unbearable now.. I am finished.. oh.. Nannaaa.. Nannaaaajhhh. umm." I said and tightly hugging my Dad to my body. I reached my climax and fell exhausted under my Dad. Under my sweet loving dad's body.

"Ahhh..hhhaaa.. shruti beti... aaah.. yes.. I am too on the verge of finish... I am coming....loosen your grip let me pull my dick out.." Dad said.

"Oh... Dad what are you doing...? Why are pulling it out..?" I said hugging him more tightly.

"Baby.. you may get pregnant...no.. let me take it out..." he tried his best to get rid of me."

"No... Dadddy.. no... don't pull out... I am in safe period now.. let me enjoy the warmness of your seed dad.. I want it.. yes I want to feel my Dad's warmness in my itchy cunt.. leave it in me..." I said and kissed him.

"Are you sure.. Baby...?"

"Yes... Daddyy.. I want it.. leave in me... pour your warm nectar in me...' I said and dad released his hot semen in me. The feel of his warmness filled my cunt, body and soul. He fell on my breasts. I ran my fingers in his hair lovingly and kissed his cheeks.

And we don't know how long we were like that... when we opened our eyes it is 6.30 in the evening. Oh.. "Dad it is 6.30 in the evening.. it is time mom will come... get up..." I shook him.

He got up kissed me on my cheeks. He looked at me lovingly. I am still in my kurtha. Dad is in his T shirt. Our lower parts I mean below the waist we are naked.

"Shrutee... did you enjoyed...?"

"I lowered my head in shy and nodded my head in 'YES'.

I too darling.. my dear.. thank you for a nice fuck.... but darling.. though we enjoyed I didn't see your boobs... let me have a glance of it.." and Dad tried to pull my kurtha up.

'Ammoo... no Nannaa.. not now.. mom will come at any time now.." I said giggling, pushed him aside and ran to my bathroom.

But before my entry into the bathroom Dad caught me and looking into my eyes said "Happy Daughters' day Sweet heart". Oh my god I had totally forgotten that today is daughters' day.

Affectionately I too hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear. "Thank you DAD for making me a Woman on this day.. a memorable day for me... thank you again."

Dear readers how do you find this stunning and erotic romance of a Dad and daughter. Please give your comments.

This is the end of this episode. Bye now...

Yours SweetSudha...

12