Happy Daughter’s Day Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother convinces daughter to marry her father.
7k words
4.42
8.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Daughter's Day -- 5

Sweetsudha26

Mother convinces daughter to marry her father.

Hi, this is Shriti, 20 years and a beautiful girl with proportionate assets. Today being Sunday there is no college and Dad didn't go to his company. It is around 10 in the morning. After breakfast Dad went out saying that he'll be coming only in the evening. I just lay on my bed and thinking about the sweet memories of me and Dad's Love game.

Yes; what you read is correct. It has been almost one month that I lost my virginity to my dad. It was so rapturous...that his 8 1/2" LUND is fully embedded in my virgin CHOOT. That day Mom was out of town. (Readers read the first part of 'Happy Daughter's Day-1')

In this one month we enjoyed ourselves for another three times in our farmhouse. We have a farmhouse at the outskirts of the city. It is so amorous for me that my mind is obsessed with Dad's thoughts. Even now lying on the bed I am thinking about Dad's love, and his penetration in me. Involuntarily my hand reached my CHOOT and rubbing there. Thinking that when I'll get another good opportunity to be with my loving Dad for full day. To be frank I am so obsessed that I want him permanently for me.

When I am immersed in such thoughts... I heard Mom calling me. And she said....

"Shritee, today you have to take head bath. Go and sit in the bathroom, I am coming with warm oil" mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh Mom.. please.. not today.." I said protesting.

"Nothing doing; already last week you have avoided... no... not this week, go and sit in the bathroom." Mom's voice was firm. There is no other go far me. I removed my dress and tied a long Turkish towel over my breasts. Which is covered my breasts and round smooth hips.

This is a regular ritual that Mom performs on me every alternate moth. Mom is doing this from the time I gathered my senses. Every alternate month Mom gives me oil bath applying oil all over my body and hair. She applies lukewarm Til (sesame) oil over my body and head, then massages thoroughly and then gives me bath. Sometimes I get annoyed for this but in fact heart in heart I like her oil bath. Many of my friends ask me that what is the secret of my lustrous hair and smooth texture of my skin and the aroma they get from my hair. Some even come closer to me to inhale the aroma from my hair.

Mom after giving me bath and thoroughly dries my hair (even drying my hair she does herself) she make a sigdee of charcoal, she sprinkles some aromatic powder in the burning charcoal and covers it with a bamboo basket. The smoke emanates from the minute slits of the basket, mom puts my head on the basket spreading my long hair all over the basket so that the smoke must be properly infuse on my hair. She had been doing this from my childhood onwards.

And this is the secret of my lustrous hair and aroma emanating from it.

I am waiting for my mom in the bath room. After few minutes Mom came in with oil.

Seeing me she asked me to remove the towel. "Oh! No maa do it like that only; or give that oil I'll apply myself" I said.

"I know how well you will apply... come remove.." saying so she herself pulled the knot of the towel and it fell on the ground making me total nude in front of my Mom. "Oh Moa... I am feeling shy.." I said covering my breasts with my hands and closing my thighs.

Mom giggled and said... "Why feel shy..? Is there anything new for me...? Is your nude body new for me... I have been doing this for so many years. Don't forget that I used to bathe you even when you were 12, 13 years of age." She pinching my cheek with affection said.

Then she applied warm oil on my hair and all over my body. She even applied between my thighs. When her hand touched there; there is a tickling sensation all over my body. "Oh Maa you are tickling me.." I giggled, stopping her hand. Mom unheard of me continued her work. Gave a thorough massage to my head and body, she went out asking me to wait for 1/2 hour so that the oil soaks in my body.

I sitting in the bathroom lightly rubbing my body smiled myself for having such a caring and affectionate mom and her love.

After 1/2 hour Mom came, started giving bath. Before giving me bath she applied hair removing cream on and around my crotch and in my armpits. This she did taking her own time. When she is rubbing my body my boobs are jerking and my nipples slightly hardened, because of warm water. Of course Mom's boobs are also jiggling because of her movements as she is not wearing bra. There is also a tingling sensation in my thighs. Whenever I am opening and closing my thighs my pouted pussy lips are quivering.

Seeing my taut nipples and quivering cunt lips there is a smile on Mom's lips. She thought that I didn't observe; but I did and asked...

"Mom why are you smiling...?"

Don't know why, she turned red for my question and said "Nothing beta.." and went out of the bathroom asking me to finish my bath.

When I finished my bath and came out, she is sitting on the cot having a fresh towel in her hand to dry my hair.

'Mom I am not a kid.. why you take so much trouble I'll dry myself." I said

She made me sit on a small stool in front of her and started drying my hair. Exactly opposite to me is the big dressing mirror in which my nude image is reflecting. I could see as Mom is drying my hair, my head is shaking and accordingly my breasts are jiggling. After thoroughly drying me, as usual she put the lighted sigdee with charcoal and adding the aromatic powder she spread my hair on the basket. By the time all this process is finished it took almost 1 1/2 hour.

What I found while Mom drying me is; she very keenly observing my nude image in the mirror and there is a smile on her lips. This also I observed. But didn't raise any question.

Once the job is finished, I said "Thanks Maa.." and took my dress to wear.

"Shriti beta.. come here..." she called.

I went to her and stood at her side. She holding my arm made me sit in front of her and looking deep in my eyes. I am a bit embarrassed.

'What Maa...why are you looking like that..? Is there anything wrong with me or you want to tell me anything?" I asked.

Suddenly she pulled me to her body and hugged me so hard that my breasts rubbed with her C+ boobs. My breasts are B+ cup size. I felt that Mom's TITs are firm and hard. I am astonished for Mom's this action. With gape I stared her.

She gave a smile and said "Oh! Beta; Your Dad is right 'he says that you have grown big and very beautiful'." And she took my lips in her luscious lips and started sucking. Her sucking caused tingles in my body. Her kiss is so strong that I suffocated for breath.

With great effort I got rid of her and looking at her with shock asked.. "Mom... what is this...?" I asked. Previous to this Mom had never behaved like this.

"Nothing my dear.. a few days back your Dad said that you have grown up... I didn't believe.. but, today while bathing when I observed your youthful body and beauty of my daughter, I couldn't believe my eyes that yesterday's my sweet little girl had fully grown into a cute damsel" She said and gave a deep sigh.

"OH..Mom... I am your daughter... and you are a beautiful woman.. sorry a beautiful mother. Naturally I inherit the beauty of my mother isn't it? Do you know one thing all my friends say that you are more beautiful than me."

"Thank you dear for the complement... won't you give a kiss to Mom.." she said looking at my naked body.

I didn't understand what happened to Mom today... that she is behaving like this. Yet she is a loving Mom.. so I said..."Why not Maa.. I am your daughter. I am all yours; kiss me as much as you like..."

She stretched her hands and I fell in her hands. Remember that I am still nude. Again she put her lips on mine, started giving French kiss. It is so funny that Mom is giving mouth to mouth kiss. Previously whenever she kissed, she kissed either on my forehead and eyes and cheeks. When she ran her tongue over my lips I opened my lips for her. She pushed her tongue deep in my mouth and exploring my mouth.

She took my tongue in her and started sucking it. "Aaaahhh.." A moan came out of my mouth involuntarily. By the time she held my left breast under her right palm.

Like a silent spectator I am allowing Mom to do all these. Before this my close friend Sireesha played with my Tits. But there is a lot of difference between her touch and now Maa's touch. Mom's touch is creating ripples in me which spread throughout my body.

"Oh..ah.. Mom! What are you up to...?" I getting excited asked mom.

"Is it joyous dear...? Are you getting any joy from what I am doing...?" mom asked and pinching my hardening nipple.

"Issuuu..Y..E...S Maa.. oh maa, I never felt like this before.. but why are you doing like this...?" I stopped.

"Mamma.. want to love you beta... you are such a beauty...Mmmm..." Mom said. She again continued, "being a woman if my situation is like this; then what is the position of poor boys and men..Pch..pch.. they will be mad after you I think" she said and took my full boob under her palm kneaded it hardly.

"What...?" I almost screamed for Mom's words.

"Yes beta.. Mamma wants to love you. Wow what a taut breasts you have dear...?" and this time she bending forward took my breast in her mouth and sucked.

"Ammmaaaaaa...aaah.... Mom..." I said with excitement. Her actions on me i.e her nipple sucking, the boob kneading and her kisses are increasing horniness in my body.

I too wanted to touch Mom's breasts but I am hesitant. One or two times I even stretched my hand to hold her milk jugs which fed me during my childhood.

Understanding my hesitance Mom took my hand and put it on her full Tit. I looked at Mom she gave a gesture with her eyes to go on. I got the cue and held Mom's breast and kneaded hardly.

"Isss.... Shriti.. aaaahhh sl..o..w.." Mom said.

"Mom; these were the feeding bottles that fed me when I was an infant isn't it?" I kneading them both with my both hands asked.

"Yes sweety.. yes.. you never used to leave the teat once it is in your mouth... but, dear your suckling used to give me immense pleasure."

"Really Maa....."

"Yes... my love... when you suckled I used to float in the heaven..."

I pressing her both boobs asked... "Mom; can I now....."

The moment I said this Mom pulled my head to her firm boobs. Like a hungry child I took her nipple over the blouse and sucked hard. "Mmmmm.. Shriteeeeeee.." Mom pressed my head to her still strongly. While suckling one, I played with the other pinching the nipple or pressing full bust under my palm.

"Beta... wait.." mom said and pulled my head away from her breasts. I pant for my breath looking at Mom. Mom eagerly opened her blouse hooks, pulled aside the flaps revealing her fine orbs to me."Wow.. how cute Mom's CHOOCHIS are.. oh.. my.. full round slight sag, her sagging is not because of the looseness but because heaviness of her breasts. They are fair.. so fair that I could see the blue greenish veins on those orbs. And her teats are a treat to watch. Her areola and her almost one inch long nipple...they are in nut brown in color. Her chu chuks (nipples) are engorged and hardened.

"Oh! Mom...how large your nipples are mummy.. so cute... so elongated..." I said.

"But Mom does all women have such long nipples..?" I comparing my nipples asked. Comparatively my nipples are very small.

"No.... Shriti.. nipples enlarge only after child birth and when the child suckle on them; they become large and long. But all will not have as long as mine, mine is the result of your suckling and later your dad... dirty rascal.. he never used to do the actual job until he sucked them for more than 1/2 hour.

"What job Mammaa.." I asked innocently.

For this question Mom's face turned red with shy... "You silly girl.. don't ask such questions and pulled my head again on to her boobs. I took her large nipple in my mouth and sucked hard. "Ssss..haaaa..." she said. Sucking I pulled her nipple with my lips. Like a rubber teat. "Mmm.. Shriti...don't do that.."

"Mammaa.. you didn't tell me what job dad used to do...?" I purposefully asked this question again. Actually it is real fun for me that I am on my mom and she is under me; both naked.

When she said job I understood what job Dad used perform. I want to listen from her mouth the word FUCK.

Mom is clever.. I think she understood why I am asking this to her... she didn't cared for my question and said... "beta.. you will come know about what job your Dad used to do when you get married.. come now... suck Mom nice..." she pulled me again on to her boobs. I resumed my job of suckling again. This activity continued for at least 15 minutes. Then suddenly Mom pulled me over her, dragging my bum. Her both hands are on my taut buttocks. She dragged me to her mouth and she perched my twat on her mouth and put her tongue there.

"Oh! Mom what are you doing...sssshhh..?" I said with excitement and unknowingly I humped on her mouth. Now her tongue flicked all along the pouted lips of my pussy. "aaahhh" I humped again.

"Shriti; what a smooth bum cheeks you have.. very nice, they are so exciting.. how nice they feel to sooth you dear..." she ran her palms all over the roundness of my butts.

"Mom... aaah.. why are you doing this... please stop." I said.

Mom didn't hear of me and now her flickering tongue entered the soft folds of my CHOOT. While doing this she took my hand on her bust. I held them in my palms and playing with them.

This is so exciting to me that I couldn't control myself and couldn't believe myself.

"Maaa.. mmmm.. something is happening to me.. oh.. please.. don't..."

"What is happening Shritee...?" she continuing her action on my pussy asked.

"Don't know maa.. but some kind of itching is taking place in me.. mmm.. I want something inside of me to be rubbed and pinched properly... I never felt like this before... AAAhh" I said.

"Ok.. turn your face..." saying this mom made me sit on her mouth again. Now I am facing towards mom's pussy. I saw.. that mom opened her thighs wide and I could see her pouted lips separated. While sucking she pulled my face on to her thighs and pressed me there.

I understood what Mom wants.. but I am a bit hesitant, because I didn't do such a thing before. But still Mom is giving me immense pleasure with her tongue, I reciprocated. I touched Mom's thick lips with the tip of my tongue....

Mom is already secreting her pussy juices which I slurped which were salty in taste. Eagerly I am doing my mouth job on Mummy. "Shiriti beta.. finger me...." She said raising her waist up to meet my slurping.

Slowly I pushed my forefinger into her cunt. Her soft folds are tingled me. "MMm..yes.. Shriti.. do it.. aaah.." she moaned and now she fingered my vulva with her finger. Her forefinger went deep in my oozing slit. The moment she pushed her finger in me.. there is some hesitation or rather shock made her finger to halt for a while and then she resumed her fingering.

I too fingering and fucking her pussy with my finger. Mom is raising her bum to meet my thrusts. This game of finger fucking continued between us for 10 minutes are so. Then we both reached our orgasm.

Once we are finished... she took me again to the bathroom and washed me thoroughly and she washed herself.

****************

We both I mean mom and I lying side by side naked on the bed. "Beta you are lovely..." she said and took my lips in her again and kissed.

"You too are very sweet mom.. I am so lucky to have such a loving and understandable mom..." I said and kissed her cheeks while my one palm is on her heavy boob.

We were like that for 10, 12 minutes. The mom suddenly slightly squeezing my TITs asked.. "Shriti.. can I ask something..?"

"Yes Mom.. ask.. what...?"

"Promise me that you will tell me the truth."

"Yes.. Maaa.. I can't think of telling you a lie..."

Then mom was silent for few seconds and slowly running her forefinger on my pussy lips asked... "Shriteee... did.. did... you..." she stopped.

"I am just looking at her beautiful and love filled face. After seeing my face for some more time she slowly shot her question "Beta.. did.. you... fuc... er.. enjoyed....?"

Oh! My God Mom came to know that I am fucked.. While fingering.. yes.. that is why her fingers halted for a while... oh God... she knows that I enjoyed a male... no there is no question of denying it... but.. what if she asks who my vaginal intruder is...?" What answer I have to give...? Can I tell mom that Dad had taken my (cherry) virginity...

If I tell what happens... oh god... but if I take Dad's name she may lose her respect towards him.. I know she loves him a lot... but now if I tell what will be the repercussions? How will mom takes it...?? Then I decided that I will not tell anything to her about Dad...

I looked at my Mom.. and found there is a confusion cum question mark in her. Yet she is not angry but perturbed for what I have done.. Slowly I said "I am sorry mom... I couldn't control my emotions..."

"Who is it beta...?"

"A colleague in my college Ma..." I said a lie.

"Did he loves you or you love him..? Will he gets married to you...?"

"No Mom.. I don't think he will marry me... all this happened in an excitement and uncontrollable sexual desire. I am sorry ma... I'll not do it again... I am extremely sorry... wahan ki khujli se mujhe aisa karne ko hua.. please forgive me..." I said in one go.

"How many times did you meet him...?"

Mom seeing directly in my face asked. I am not in a position to see Mom in her face. Lowering my head I mumbled...

"Three.. no four times."

"Did he do every time...?"

With lowered head I said "three times..." I am afraid to tell lies. I had a doubt that my lies will be caught by Mom. What to say or what not to say I didn't understood anything. Just giving answers to Mom's questions.

"Shritee Beta.. did he.. did he...." She stopped for a while and then slowly asked... "Threatening or blackmailing you...?" I nodded my head slowly... and said "he has some of my photos..."

"Oh My god... Shriteee... beti your life will be ruined... why didn't you taken care of yourself? Are there only photos or videos also...?

Now I am shivering... I am telling lies one after the other... what if Dad comes to know about it..? What will he say....?" Oh god I am in turmoil. "No Mummy only photos not many only three..."

"Are they vulgar and obscene...?" I didn't understood what she asked. Seeing my confusion she asked again... "Are they any nude...? Or obscene...?.. I mean totally nude showing your thing openly... tell me clear..."

"No Mummy.. only upper part is naked.. I had my jeans at that time... but no shirt.. only bra... an and in one photo he is kissing my mouth and in another along with kiss he is playing with.. you know.."

My lovely Mom sensed that I am tensed and afraid... she slowly patting on my shoulder said "Shritee dear.. you are our life... we will see that nothing happens to you... Ok.. beta.. whatever happened is happened.. but be careful in future... I'll talk to your Dad about that fellow and those photos... OK...you are a sweetest daughter to us.. we don't' want you to face any trouble...Ok..." said soothing my cheek.

"Mom.. will Dad say anything...? I am afraid he..." I hugging her asked.

"No beta.. why will he say anything to you.. he loves you isn't it..?" soothing my back said.

When Mom said that I couldn't control my tears.. they flew over my cheeks. 'Chi. Chi what I had done...? Made Mom to worry about me...' I thought and with sobbing said "Mom.. sorry again,,," and I hugged her tight.

"Don't' be sorry beta... I know how hard it is to control the emotions of youth..." I passed through that age. She consoled me and took me in her arms wiping tears from my cheeks and gave a warm kiss. I rested my head on her boobs and closed my eyes.

12