Happy Daughter’s Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That whole night I had disturbed sleep. Feeling guilt that I had told lies to Mom. I felt sorry for Mom but at the same time I am thinking about the amorous touch and long shaft of Dad. The thought gave me a tingling sensation between my thighs. And I also found a trickle from my Choot.

*******************

Next day is Monday. I went to college and dad to his company. That afternoon dad came to receive me. Dad is smiling at me, but I am afraid something unwanted mustn't happen.

I have to tell Dad about what happened yesterday after my head bath and later. Dad tried to talk to me but, I avoided it at least till I inform about yesterday's incidents. However we passed time till 5.30 and started for home.

I was in the front passenger seat while Dad is driving. Two three times he tried to touch my thighs and shoulders but I didn't encourage him.

"Shritee.. what is the matter dear...?" Why are you so moody and tensed..? He asked.

"Stop the car in a lonely place Dad; I have to talk to you..."

After some distance Dad stopped the car. I entered in the back seat. Seeing me Dad also came and sat next to me.

He forcibly took me in his lap and giving a kiss asked 'now tell me.. What the matter is..? Why are you so moody...??"

I avoiding Dad's kisses on my cheeks told him what actually happened.. and finally said "I am wondered Dad that mom had done like that...? If she wouldn't have been involved, then mom coming to know about my losing virginity would not have been known to her." I said.

After listening Dad's face turned gruesome and thinking seriously. "Dad is there any problem...?" I asked with anxiety.

"No baby; nothing at all, you don't worry... I'll take care of everything and pacify Mom.. Ok..." Dad assured me.

"What about those photos which I told to Mom....?"

"There is no man nor any photos.. ok.. I'll tell her that 'I collected them and burnt them..."

"What if Mom insists to see them..."

"Shritee, remember one thing... Kriti; your mom is a gentle and soft hearted woman. I am sure no decent mother likes to see her daughter's such photos... not to worry about it..." he consoled me and asked if I like to go to farmhouse.

"No Dad.. not in mood.." I said.

"Ok then at least give a kiss with a charming smile".

Though hesitant I gave a warm kiss on his lips.

Then we both went home. Thank god I am happy to see Mom cheerful at home. But after that four five days Mom didn't spoke to me properly. Our conversations limited to 'Hun.. Han.. yes. No...' that's all. On the fifth day it has become beyond my control... I could not tolerate mom not talking to me.

That evening Dad had left to Bangalore on some company business. I decided to talk to Mom and break her silence.

At about 8.30 pm I and Mom had dinner. After that I sat in the hall and watching TV. Mom went to her room. After half-an- hour I switched off the TV and moved towards Mom's room. The moment I stepped in; quickly I wanted come back as Mom is in front of the dressing mirror and is only in panty and nothing else on her body.

As I am about move back Mom had seen me and called "Shritee beta.. come in.."

"It is OK Mom I'll come later..." I said seeing mummy on her back. Mom turned her head over her shoulder and looking at me said.. "It is alright Shritee.. please come in.." and I hesitantly went up to her and stood at her side looking into the mirror. I was in my night pajama suit.

Mom's night pajama suit is on the table. I think before wearing it she is looking at her body. But by seeing Mom in the mirror there is a lot of saliva came into my mouth. That was her beauty.

Many times dad said that I am her replica. I and Mom look alike. Only difference is she is around 3 Kg more weight than me, and she has a soft fold on her waist. I stared at her admiringly.

"Hey! Shritee; What are you staring at...?" she asked.

With that question I came out of my Trans and jerking my head said "... nothing Maa... I just wanted to talk to you..."

"I too want to talk you sweet heart... actually I thought of asking you to sleep with me, so that we can have a long talk. But I found you staring at me... why...?" she asked the same question again.

"You are so cute Maa.. I am unable to turn my head from your beautiful structure."

"Ha.. ha.. ha.." she giggled and said " Sritee.. you are talking as if you have not seen me naked.. last week only you saw me naked isn't it...?"

"Yes Mom... but that day because of your sudden behavior with me, I was shocked and didn't observe you properly"

"Oh!" she said and holding my hand said "come.. let us go to the bed..." and she took her night suit from the table to wear it.

I held her hand saying "let it be maa..." she looked at me for a while than raised her eye brows 'as if why..?'

"Moms get a lot of opportunities to look at their daughters naked... but for daughters it is a boon isn't it..?" I again looked at her admiringly from her head to toe.

"Mmmm..." she said and moved towards the bed. I am behind her seeing her beautiful and erotic swing of her BUTT. 'Off what a figure, if I would have been a boy..' I thought and involuntarily I murmured out.

Mom quickly turning her head towards me asked "What shritee... What did you say?"

By the time we reached the bed she sitting on it and made me sit at her side and said "I heard you saying something.. what were you saying..?"

"Nothing Mom... nothing.." I stammered as I am afraid Mom may be angry on me.

She looked into my eyes straight; I could not meet her looks and lowered my head."

"I heard you saying 'if I......... boy something like that... what is it?"

I am silent.

"Come Shritee... tell me what you mumbled..."

"No Maa you'll be angry..."

"Did I was angry on you at any time...?"

"No.. but..."

"It is alright beta... tell me... you know well that I treated you like a friend from the time you came to X class." Yes I remember how she treated me.. always treated me like a friend... and slowly said "Your figure is so erotic maa, seeing it.. I thought if I would have been a boy.. and the same came out of my mouth" I said.

"Oh!" Mom said smiling at me and asked "what you would have done...if you were a boy..?"

I didn't have any answer for this, as I never thought that way... the idea came and I mumbled... I said the same to mom.

"Shritee; Did you read any of MILF stories...?"

"What is MILF... Maa.." I asked as I didn't hear about them.

"If you don't know MILF forget about it. Come we'll go on the bed" she took me to the bed sitting on it she pulled me on to it. I sat at her side. Then she lying pulled me also. I too lay at her side, both were facing each other. Before laying Mom removed her panty also. Her swollen pussy with slightly opened pouted lips is in front of me. How cute her pussy is... 'Dad is lucky to fuck her whenever he wants her' I thought.

After lying side by side Mom put her one leg over my thighs and lovingly looking at me asked... "come beta.. now tell me what you wanted tell me... or ask me..." her hand soothed my cheek.

"Are you angry on me maa...?" I asked.

"No beta.. why did you thought so...?"

"No, I think you are angry on me for what I did... I mean..."

"No, Shritee.. I am not angry on you. I told you already it is an act of sexual need which sometimes can't be controlled... No I am not angry at all for what you have done. Rather I understood your feelings."

"Then why are you not talking to me properly.."

"Oh! For that you are worried... I am trying to find out a solution for your sexual needs beta.. once you are involved in sex means your mind always leads to that side.. and it ruins your career and life. So I need to find out some solution for it. Today I also want to talk to you about that matter only" Mom said combing my hair with her fingers.

I kept quiet. What mom said is correct. After enjoying with Dad my mind is always wanted to have that fun. What Mom doesn't know is Dad is my Lover and sexually I involved with him. She thinks someone from my college is my lover or fucker. That's what I said to Mom.

After being silent for two three minutes mom called again "Shritee"

"Voon..." I said.

Mom kissed me on my cheek and slowly said "I am thinking of get you married dear"

Hearing this I felt that a bomb had fallen on me. With quivering tone I said "Mom; now I am sure that you are angry on me. That is why you wanted to get rid of me..."

"No Beta.. it is not like that..." mom is saying something and I stopped her and said "Mom... I am only 20 now; and you want to put the burden of a family on me... once married I lose all my freedom and liberty.."

"Shritee listen to me first.. take it granted from me that you will enjoy all your privileges and be happy.."

"How..? The man who marries me will he allow me to do what I like..?"

"Yes Shritee.. your would be husband is a gentle man and you have all your liberty and freedom as you have now..." mom pinching my cheek said.

"Really....? Tell me who my husband will be...?" I demanded.

'Your... Your Dad.." she said still smiling at me.

"Whaaaaaat....? My Daaad...?" I looked at her with shock.

"Yes Beta.... Your Dad will be your husband..."

I am still in shock. "But Mom how can I marry my own Dad...?"

"Why not...?" She shot a question at me.

"He is my farther.. how.. how can I marry my own Dad... do you have any sense..."

"So what...?" Mom said.. "he is your Dad Ok... but he is a man first. And you are a women first then his daughter." there is a tease in mom's eyes. My mouth gaped with shock. She kissed my fore head and eyes and said "Shritee according to me.. the most imp. Relation in the world is male and female... all relations comes after that; and for a daughter her father is the best option as a husband. That is what I think."

She stopped for a while and continued...

"By marrying your Dad you can enjoy all your freedom... you can do whatever you like... study, job, or leisure... is it not...?" she asked me. She is silent for another 5, 6 minutes. I gave a good thought at this and I thought there is some logic in Mom's sayings. Not only that I love my Dad a lot. That's why I gave my virginity to him. Really I'll be happy with him as his wife; but what about society...about our relatives...' I was thinking.

"Don't you think what I said is correct...?"

"I think so Maa..." I said slowly... but...."

"What is your doubt.. Shriti darling...?"

"What about society? What about our relatives..? Will Dad agree for this..?"

"First you tell me that will you marry him..?"

"Oh! Maa...." With shy I hugged her.. and whispered in her ear... y...e..s.. I lo...ve to..."

"Now you have agreed let me clarify all your doubts. OK" she said kissing my cheek.

"First" mom started again "your doubt about relatives. Tell me how many times any relatives have come to us or we had gone to them?

"None.." I recollecting my past days said "neither they had come nor we had gone".

"So this is clear that we are not having any relatives. You already know that your dad's parents had deserted him and my mom and dad had died during my childhood and I was raised by some distant relative."

I nodded my head in 'yes'.

"Now coming to the society," mom continued again "first it is not necessary for us to tell the society what we are doing; second society does not bother about individual. Even if so; if we don't react to the society it leaves us on our own. Don't bother about it Ok" she concluded.

I am shocked to see mom thinking in this way. It is a new avatar of her for me. "Now what more doubts you have...?" she pinching my naked breast asked.

I kissed her cheek and said "You are a sweet mom. How lucky I am to have you as my guiding and loving mother. But maa..." as I want to clarify some thing she said "Shriti beta.. do not doubt your Dad's potency. He is a STUD and he has an insatiable libido. He can satisfy you and me at least for another 30 years..." she thinking that I am doubting about Dad's prowess said.

"It is not that maa, one thing I wanted to ask you is can I have children with him...?"

"Yes, why not as many as you want....ooooh I understood your doubt... Shriti my love... when we were married I was still studying and he didn't have a good job. There were financial constraints. You were born in such conditions. At that time we thought if we want to give good education and a proper brought up for you was a problem. To overcome this we have taken a decision to stop with one child. So I had gone for family planning operation. That is why you are not having any siblings. Don't worry he is still virile." She said looking in my eyes.

"What a lovely mother you are maa... you have scarificed your motherhood for my sake" and there are tears in my eyes.

"No Shriti.. no..no... no tears now..." she licking my tears said, "actually I love children... but not to worry nw.. I can take care of your children.. that satisfies a mother in me.. ok.. now smile..." she said kissing all over my face, neck and eyes."

I smiled with tear filled eyes. "Yes.. that is my girl... be smiling like that throughout your life dear... now any more doubts...?"

"No.. ma.. wait, wait.. what is MILF maa...?"

"You silly girl.. want to know the meaning of that word?" I just kept quiet.

"Mother I Would Lie to Fuck" that is the meaning... this is generally said about the women who are sexy and are above 35 years of age or so.. generally sons of these ladies fall for their mothers.. that is why it is MILF.

"Like you..." I said and hugged her tightly and pressed my boobs to mom.

"You are very naughty dear... you want to fuck your Mother..?" she also pressing her breasts to me asked.

"That is why I said if I was a male. Mama...."

"Ok... come; fuck mummy..." she said and lying o her back she widened her thighs like a book. Her swollen crotch and thick vertical lips are a treat to see. "What a lovely PUSSY you have mama.. mmmmm.. so cute..." I said and buried my face on her swollen mound. She pressed my face to her CHOOT.

I took out my tongue and poked mm's oozing pussy savoring her salty juices which were secreting. "aaahhh shriti.. my.. do it dear.. do it like that.. wav.. what a tongue lick.. shove your tongue deep in me darling... aaahhh... tongue fuck your maa.." she is raising her waist up and up with rhythm of my poking.

Suddenly she pulled me up and kissing my boob said Shriti beta rub your pussy on mom. I started doing the same. Rubbing my pouted lips on mom's lips, this is new to me.. so thrilling.

By rubbing my cunt on hers I too getting heated up. I put my one hand between us to rub my pussy. "what beta.. khujli ho rahi hai kya...? Mom said seeing me.

"Han maa.. it is itching a lot... do something maa..." I said..

"Reverse yourself and come over me... sweet.. give your twat to mummy to satisfy you..." and immediately I turned and now we are in 69 position. She lapped my cunt first and then inserted her tongue in me giving friction to my cunt walls. "aahhh... maammmaaaaaaa.." I moaned with delight.

'Is it ok beta.." she now fingering my pussy and also with her tongue asked.

"Yes. Mama..."

"Ok do your job..." mom said.

"mama..." I called her...

"What shriti beta...?"

"Mama you didn't tell what job dad used to perform.. maaa.." there is mischievousness in my tone.

"Shriti you are very naughty, and clever.. darling.. you want to listen mama saying fucking isn't it...yes your dad used fuck me like as slut.

"How big is his mama...?" though I tasted his dick in my tight virgin CHOOT, I asked to show that I m naïve.

"Tell me one thing beta.. how big was your friend who took you...?"

"I didn't measure maa... but I think it about 6 inches or less."

"Did you enjoyed and satisfied beta...?"

"I don't know maa... it is for the first time... na.. he excited me and inserted his tool in me.. in the beginning it gave a lot of pain... but later..." I stopped.

"Did you have your orgasm...?"

"What is orgasm maa..."

Oh my god... I have to teach you a lot beta.. orgasm means when a girl / lady gets full satisfaction he or she releases juices from their genitals. her twat. At that particularly ladies body becomes light like feather.

"Did you experience that situation maa..?"

"Yes many times your dad is an expert in it.. don't you worry; very soon you are going to experience the same.. with his 8 1/2 inch lengthy poker." she pinching my red cheek said.

"Oh maa..." blushed.

"My.. my how cute you are my dear.. now I am thinking that if I am a male..." she squeezed my bob very hard.

"Hhhaaa.. maaaaa.... Slow. You are very harsh.."

"Oh sorry beta.. and she continued licking and sucking of my CHOOT and pinched and nibbled my nipples. She also rubbing her twat on mine.. the friction was so amorous that finally I reached my climax.. "mmmaaaaaaammmmaaaaaaaaaa." and I fell on her releasing all my juices in her mouth which she happily swallowed.. All my strength is exhausted.

"Shriti.. this is orgasm.. now did you experience what an orgasm is...?"

"Yes maa... thank you... come let me satisfy you. And I started the same what mom had done on me.. and this continued for 5 or 6 minutes. As we are well heated up she too reached her climax and fell exhausted mumbling "thank you Shriti beta..."

And we both fell in deep slumber.

That day I saw a new mom in her and I am really happy that I am going to share my bed with her or say her bed I am going to share with my loving DAD..

So dear readers this is how I decided to marry my dad.. mom played a major role in taking this decision. So what happened after that.. did I marry my dad? How I shared dad with mom... and many other things in my last and concluding episode. Wait for it...

Thank you for reading and enjoying this. Please comment on this.

Yours darling

Shriti

End of this episode series

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12