Happy Daughter’s Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Youuuuuuu.. bit...ch....." he pulled my nose.

"Yes... my dear st..u...d....I am your btch..." I ran my tongue around his nipple. Our teasing and caressing each other continued.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"AAaahhh.... Dear now I cannot wait. Put that thick shaft of yours in my oozing slit..." (Bas ab nahin raha jaata. Ab daalo apne lund ko andar) saying this I spread my thighs as wide as possible to welcome Shashi between them.

He too didn't waste any time took his position between my legs and aiming his cock at the entrance pushed the cockhead inside my well-lubricated cunt. He bent forward and took my right nipple in his mouth and stretching his legs outwards he raised his hips a little and then rammed all of his cock deep inside my ever eager pussy.

I was so heated that I said "aaahhhh... aaahhhh... uuuhhhmmmm... Shashi...chodo jor jor se ab" (aaahhh... aaahhhh... uuuhhm mm m... Shashi now fuck me harder), I said putting my hands on my darling's butt and pulling him down...

"We missed almost three months.. today I am going to tear your choot. I'm sure you too are horny... raise your pussy to meet the rhythm of my thrust..." he said lifting his mouth from my nipple that he was chewing and sucking. He went back to my other breast and started biting its flesh gently. My moans grew louder.

"I too want the same..." (Main bhi toh yehi chahti hoon) I replied kissing his shoulder blades. Shashi continued his in and out movement in my CHOOT and trying to embrace him tighter-using both my hands which I had wrapped them around his waist.

He gave a shot of his fuck pole in me..... "mmmmm....My dear your cock is reaching the inner depths of my cervix.... Aah..." saying this I raised my ASS, wrapped my legs around his hips and was pressing them hard to feel him deeper in me.

I found it became difficult for Shashi to slide the cock in me comfortably. He told me that he was unable to pull out enough of his shaft out before pushing it back in because of my legs' pressure on his butts.

"But I am able to feel the total length & girth of your shaft.. thank you...I complimented.

When I said this he became hornier and using local language said.... "Hmmmm... phir tu kutiya ban jaa... apne ghutne aur hathon per... Main peechhe se aakar tujhe kutte ki tarah chodunga" (Hmm... Then you become a bitch... on your fours... I'll fuck you like a dog).

Shayad mei bhi yahi hhti thi.. (maybe I too wanted this) I pushed him away and swiftly went on my fours on the carpet spread on the floor. I raised my smooth round butt and waited impatiently for my darling husband to thrust his cock all the way in one swift and hard push.

My darling did not disappoint me. He came behind me and traced the crack between my ASS cheeks from my CUNT LIPS to MY ANUS.

" Aaaahhhh... ccceeeeeee... ooohhhh... aahhhh; ab LUND DAALO NA JALDI SE... meri CHOOT khujla rahi hai tumhare MOTE LUND ke liye" (Aahhh... ccceeee... aaaahhhh; now push the cock in immediately... my cunt is itching for your thick cock). I said and wriggled my ass.

My husband traced his cock between the crack for a few more minutes and his pre-cum had made the crack slippery. For a while I thought he may shove his dick in my round orifice.

He bent over my raised hips; clutching my heavily hanging breasts he maneuvered his hips to bring his cock-head at the entrance of my very wet pussy. He raised his hips, kneading my breasts; shoved his entire length in me with a very hard push.

"Oouuuuiiiii..mmaaaaaaaa....itni jor se? mujhe thodi geeli toh ho jane dete" (Oouuuuiii... so hard. You should have allowed me to get wet enough), I said looking back at him... "koyi baat nahin ab chodo jor se poora lund daal kar" (It is OK now. Now fuck me hard with your entire cock).

Shshi started pounding me, clutching my breasts, kneading, pinching and caressing them. He was fucking me so hard that I could not bear the pain in my knees caused by hard floor under the carpet and I lay on my stomach parting my legs to enable Shashi to keep thrusting.

He increased his tempo... his fuck pole is now moving freely in my fuck hole. I am wriggling my ass under him to have him fully in me.

"I am about to come... uuuhhh... what a fuck darling... really enjoyed the fucking" and I started moaning with unbearable pleasure.

"Shriti dear.. how is it...?" he asked panting for breath.

"Don't disturb... I am in heaven...." I said and turning my face kissed his cheek.

He went on giving me deep thrusts lying over me. In just two morethrusts, I reached my orgasm releasing a lot of cum on his moving shaft.

Shashi waited for my climax to subside then turned me over on my back and pulled my legs up, bent them to the sides of me which resulted in my cunt getting raised almost 6 inches above the carpet.

He lay over me after inserting his throbbing cock again inside my pussy. This posture made my pussy tight, but my juices helped him in pumping his tool in me with ease.

"Fuck me..shashi...aaah...that's it.. push your rod deep in me... mmmm... aaahhhh..." I moaned with joy, as my husband is taking me. My eyes were closing with ecstasy.

"OOOHHH... OOOHHHHH... CHODO MUJHE....I am thirsty... quench me... Pyasi hoon... bujha de meri choot ki pyas OOOHHH... OOHHH... FUCK MEEEE... I almost screamed.

"Ok shriteee... my love... Have it... Here, take my cock... I am about to come in your hot pussy" he humping on me said.

"YESS... COME IN ME... OOOHHHH... POUR THAT HOT CREAM IN YOUR DARLING'S PUSSY... HHAHHH... I AM COMING.... UUUUHHHMMMMM... am comingggg" I shouted.

Both of us were panting and sweating with such hard and successful fucking. After a few more strokes he cried "AAAHHHHHHH" and started filling my LOE CANAL with his cock embedded deep in ME.

AFTER HIS HARD WORK he collapsed over me and we were breathing hard. We lay spent for another five minutes and then Shashi pulled out his shrunken cock, which looked, tired and much smaller. We both got up,.

"Waaaaaaavvv... what a hard fuck...." Hearing this we turned or heads to that side and found mom coming in with a smile on her lips. She hugged both of us and said "let me clean this gentleman" and mom took Shashi's shrunken, juice coated penis in her mouth sucking it deep she cleaned his cock.

Shritee dear; see the effect of your horny LOVE GAME on your MOM and she pulled her dampened panty from her legs and shown us. Her pussy is dripping her juices to her thighs.

That night in front of me Shashi fucked Mom, his ex wife... with vigor and we all lay on the bed tired.

The three days went like three hours. Each day; enjoying, swimming, basking in the sun... and of course... the love game whenever we had mood.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Five years passed after my marriage with my Dad. Yes what you read is correct I married my Dad with the support of my Mom. Today I am 25 where as My Dad cum husband is 48 and Mom is 46. They both look so young even today that they appear not more than 35, 36 years of age; still young and energetic.

Now I am also a mother of two sweet children a naughty, natkhat son 4 years and a cute chubby girl one year.

After my marriage I completed my BBA and later MBA and now I am the Director of my Dad's company. Dad himself is C & MD of the company. I and Dad look after the Company, where as Mom takes care of home and my children.

Our Company's turnover had trebled. Staff increased from 120 to 300 now. With the same man power policy which we had five years back. 60% of the staff is young and energetic women.

For the people who knew that I am the daughter to Mr. Shashidhar, (My father) for them I was married at 22 to a S/W Engr. Who works in US. Because of some Visa problems at present I could not get Visa and didn't go with my husband. He only visits me once in every 6 or 7 months.

On the other side dad had become a member of two three reputed clubs. I accompany him to the clubs. There he introduces me as his wife. My husband (Dad) says after my marriage and particularly after giving birth to children there is a manifold increase in my beauty and charm.

I feel proud when in these clubs the male members ogle at me with greed and desire filled eyes. Many women look at me with admiration. Of course there are a few who look at me with jealous.

At that time my husband encircles his hand around my waist and drags me near to him and his head is raised high with pride. There I am his most beautiful and valuable asset. At frequent intervals we take Mom also to the clubs and outings; so that she must not feel that she is isolated or neglected. There we introduce her as my elder sister and her husband is in Dubai. My 4 year son is her son and the young girl is my girl.

Whatever it is; my marriage life is going on very happily and erotically. We I mean Mom, Dad (Husband) and I sleep in the same bed. Dad lies in between me and mom. Even at this age she very actively participates in the love game. She is a tigress in the bed. I learnt many things from her, regarding the marriage life and sex in the bed.

We do a lot of mastee and fun. Many nights it happens that I will be a silent spectator to their fucking session. As mom said; Dad is a stud and fully satisfies us in the bed.

After I losing my virginity to my father at twenty, these are the happiest developments that took place in my life. Today I am 25 and a happy and satisfied wife to my husband cum Dad and a daughter to my mother and a satisfied mother to my kids.

I think this is enough for this life. But one cannot write their own destiny. Let me see what happens in future. This is the concluding episode.

Pl let me know how you felt about these episodes.

Yours Lovely Shruti

The End.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12