Happy Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura, don't be silly of course I'm not angry. I couldn't care less who knows."

Peter, I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist telling her everything. I know I should have been more discreet, but you made me feel so happy last night, I just want to broadcast it!"

"Don't worry, Laura, if you're happy with the world knowing about our carnal relationship, then so am I. And by the way, you look absolutely stunning in that white blouse - that black lacy bra is an absolute killer!" I lifted my hands to squeeze her breasts. "Christ, Laura, I can't wait to get you alone once more. Can we send Grace home ASAP?"

"I chose it with you in mind." Laura said trying to keep my hands in check, but failing to do so. Laura's blouse was practically transparent, even the three-quarter sleeves were see-thru. The dainty collar was rounded and held together with a black lacy bow, which served to highlight the open keyhole effect of the material that reached well down into her cleavage. On a whim, I untied the bow and ran my forefinger down her cleavage.

"Peter! Stop it, you naughty boy. Wait until later, can't you." Laura whispered loudly while retying the bow. "I chose this blouse especially for you because I knew you'd love to see my breasts through the white material, especially my dark nipples. But that's for later."

"How right you are, Mrs Crawley." I replied pulling her closer and kissing her pretty pink lips. Laura responded and I ran my hands over the black leather skirt that encompassed her chunky arse and thighs, but she pushed me away.

"And yes, I am wearing stockings and suspenders, just as you would wish." She confirmed. "Now, do what you have to and come and meet Grace. But be warned, her questioning may be somewhat forthright and probably embarrassing!"

"I will answer her honestly." I said crossing my heart and kissing Laura again.

I took my time having a wash and a jimmy-riddle, but as I was passing Laura's bedroom on the way downstairs I noticed the door was ajar and couldn't resist putting my head in to recapture and wallow in the sexual activities of last night. Also, I hoped to spot any of her underwear she might have left lying around. My fixation for seeing Laura in her figure-forming lingerie was developing into a serious fetish, something that was apparent from the episode in the kitchen just now, and the beauty of it was, that she intended to fuel my predilection to keep me happy. But Laura was a tidy person; there was no sign of any pretty frillies. So, feeling slightly disappointed, I made my way to the lounge.

Laura and Grace were sitting either end of a large sofa, the empty cushion between them obviously for me. Grace welcomed me with a handshake and a kiss on both cheeks before patting the space next to her. As I sat down I noticed that Laura's tight leather skirt had risen well above her knees and along her tubby thighs. The sight made me tingle; the anticipation of running my fingers around the visible lacy, black stocking-tops was insistent.

"Well, Peter," Grace said interrupting my dirty thoughts. "Laura's been telling me all about your stay here and how well you two get on - and I must say I feel jealous! We've been friends for a long time, Laura and me, so there's not much we don't know about each other's lives!" Grace looked across me at Laura. "Isn't that so you lucky bitch?"

Grace was a woman to be admired. She was elegant with obvious refined attributes that bettered her rotund, fleshy appearance. Grace, like Laura, was a lady of ample proportions, which today she had fitted into a sleeveless, shot-silk dress of iridescent green. The dress, which clung to her voluptuousness and served to highlight her long and shapely legs, reached well below her chubby knees, and on her small feet she wore sexy, dark green high-heels.

Grace, like Laura, possessed a very large bosom that didn't at first sight seem at all that appealing in the iridescent silk dress. But, recalling how shapely Laura's tits and body were transformed with control shaping lingerie, I thought perhaps Grace's could benefit from something similar. However, Grace's crowning appeal was her black hair and dark complexion - the defining sultry look of a Mediterranean woman. This, however, wasn't true of Grace's hereditary background, but for a lady of fifty something her make-up was impeccable giving her sexual allurement not to be ignored. It was a different kind of sexual magnetism to that of Laura, but all the same she held a fascination that excited me.

I took a sideways glance at Laura. She rolled her eyes as if to confirm to me what she'd mentioned earlier regarding Grace's forthright personality.

"Yes, we do occasionally share our secrets, but it was supposed to be in confidence, Grace." Laura replied firmly making a face at her friend who ignored her. Grace continued, a distinct smirk on her face.

"Laura says you make her very happy, especially when you caress certain parts of her body." She said smugly.

At this point, Laura was quick to interject and she quickly referenced any caressing to the cramp she had suffered in her leg. But it was obvious Laura had shared the details of our intimacy, especially when I'd woken this morning to find Laura with her hand around my stiff cock stroking it slowly. That moment was fabulous. I'd relaxed and enjoyed her attentions that were bringing me ever closer to filling her hand with my cream. However, I'd wanted more than just a swift hand-job so I laid her back down and finger teased her clit and pussy. This proved to be a another revelation, as I quickly discovered that Laura was a lady who could produce multiple orgasms with this kind of attention, delighting both her and me. Laura's orgasms would arrive in swift succession each one being announced verbally and followed by a perceptible trickle of juices around my fingers, which Laura made me suck dry.

This morning's particular sexual performance was what Grace obviously referred to, much to Laura's displeasure. But I found the suggestive innuendos pleasing - not to say titillating.

"Laura makes me very happy too." I said placing a hand on Laura's knee and stroking. "Very happy indeed, it's what you'd call mutual happiness."

"Yes, I can appreciate that." Grace replied scathingly. "But she's fifty-two and old enough to be your grandmother, Peter!"

"Age is immaterial! Laura could be 22, 32, 42 or even 62, they're just arbitrary numbers. It's Laura the woman who attracts me and arouses such desire."

"Well, I can see how she attracts you wearing that blouse!" Grace turned to Laura. "It's positively tarty! I can see practically every stitch in that black bra!" She said addressing her friend.

"Yes, it's a wonderful sight isn't it?" I confirmed arranging the bow at Laura's neck. "Black and lacy and presenting the most beautiful breasts I've ever had the pleasure of caressing!"

My words shocked Grace stunning her into silence. Laura reacted by grabbing my hand on her knee.

"Peter," she burst out. "Listen to yourself! Grace doesn't want to hear about our behaviour." Laura's chastisement was self-mocking.

"But surely my lovely, Grace already knows because you have confessed all. But, I'm betting bet she'd like to hear more about our bedroom games! Wouldn't you, Grace?" I asked.

Grace didn't hesitate with her reply. "To bloody true, I want to know everything that this young stud is doing to you, Laura!"

With the elephant in the room dispensed with, the tension between the three of us eased. I indicated the red wine on the coffee table before us and poured out three glasses. We toasted one another; the wine quickly loosening Grace's tongue.

"Tell me, Peter, do you like big breasts?" She asked me.

"I like all women's tits, whatever their sizes, but in Laura's case I find hers beautifully mature and shapely. They are lovely to look at and even lovelier to touch." I turned to Laura and smiled, then immediately felt her fingers begin to stroke my thigh in appreciation of my compliment. "See this superb cleavage, Grace." I said undoing the bow of Laura's transparent blouse and opening the keyhole front wide. "See how this gorgeous black bra creates such a fabulous sight." Once again I drew my finger down between her breasts until it fastened on the black bra. I pulled Laura to me and kissed her full, pink lips; I loved the cosmetic taste that had mixed with red wine.

Laura returned my kiss, her fervency bringing a look of envy to Grace's eyes. With my senses inflamed I began to undo each tiny button of Laura's blouse until the final one was released. I broke from the kiss and pulled the material from the waist band of her leather skirt. Grace and I gazed at Laura's glorious breasts contained in the black bra, as they heaved with the excitement and anticipation of being touched.

"You are fucking wonderful, my darling, your breasts are beautiful." I whispered. "Please take them out of the cups? I want to see those dreamy nipples through this wonderfully transparent material." I said pressing the blouse against the bra. And, as Grace watched on in astonishment, and no doubt admiration too, I sensed her shuffle forward on the cushion to observe Laura's actions more closely; I half-turned to acknowledge her presence. She was so close to me I could have kissed her, which I hoped was what she was angling for.

"Laura," Grace said softly. "I've never been kissed as passionately as that. You lucky, dirty cow! Watching you both is making me feel all tingly, look I've got goose-bumps! Would you let Peter kiss me too? I'd love to join in with you both." She pleaded.

Laura pretended to think about Grace's request. Then, looking at me replied with a wink. "That sounds like fun, Grace, but it's up to Peter. What do you think young man, could you take care of us both?"

I adopted the pretence of looking shocked at Grace's suggestion, but in reality I was delighted that the notion of a threesome had been raised; just like my cock, which was hard and eager for action!

I put an arm around Grace and pulled her to me. Our eyes locked and our lips met, and I kissed her gently. She became animated and aroused clinging to me like a leech and it became apparent, from what she'd said about never being kissed with passion, that it was true. Grace's reciprocation was slobbery and wet different from Laura. Nevertheless it was very pleasant. I slipped my right arm around the extensive spread of her waist and drew her even closer, my fingertips loving the smooth, lustrous seductiveness of her silk dress.

Grace's affection extended to stroking the inside of my thigh, her fingers teasing, her nails occasionally digging in hard when her enthusiasm for my tongue lashing overwhelmed her senses. When Laura saw how her friend was reacting to my advances she decided to add some special teasing of her own by stroking my hard erection.

A couple of minutes of this and I needed to take a breath. I broke away from Grace's over eager lips and relaxed against the back of the sofa, while the two women continued their taunting. Grace's demeanour took on a positive attitude and she happily resigned herself to joining with Laura, stroking my cock and making crude comments regarding its stiffness. For my part I found that running my fingers over the two different chunky thighs was most stimulating.

"By Christ, Laura, he feels like a real man! How about we remove his trousers? I'm dying to see what his cock looks like." Laura looked at me, her eyes requesting approval.

"I'm sure Peter would enjoy his trousers being taken off." Laura confirmed.

Grace's lust was unleashed, her fingers unhesitating in their endeavour to unbuckle my belt and lower my zip fastener. And when that was accomplished both women shared the task of dragging them off, before turning their attention to my shorts. In no time at all I exposed from the waist down, my cock sticking up, its enthusiastic throbbing helmet awaiting more attention.

"Christ, he's magnificent!" Grace mumbled her hand flying to her mouth in surprise. She couldn't resist the urge to touch me and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "Fuck," She swore. "I never knew a man could feel so hard and beautiful. I can't ever remember my husband's feeling like this, ever! In fact, to be honest, I never used to like touching him, his willy always seemed limp! But this thing is something else and it feels wonderful! And you're telling me you've had this beast inside your pussy screwing you!"

"Yes, Peter has been inside me!" Laura replied. "And cum inside me!" She slipped a hand under my balls and caressed them. "And, I hope he will continue to do so for a long time yet!" I closed my eyes and counted my many blessings. To begin with, I had two mature ladies playing with my cock and eager to be fucked. Admitted, they lacked svelte-like figures and youth - but they were still damned attractive ladies in their own unique, voluptuous sexy manner - and they also smelt divine. Laura had demonstrated that she held no inhibitions and I was pretty sure Grace would follow suit. So, all I had to do was to revel in their attentions and, most importantly, control my urge to cum!

This was becoming more difficult because Laura thought it time I paid her more attention. She stopped tormenting my testicles to pull her hefty breasts from the cups of her lacy black bra, a manoeuvre that riveted my attention; I loved watching her do it. Then the way she pressed the transparent material of her blouse against their nakedness to accentuate nipples with their expansive brown areolae. Grace watched Laura avidly then spoke.

"Christ, no wonder Peter's happy! Those tits must keep him amused for hours." Grace said.

"They certainly do, don't they, Peter?" Laura replied rubbing a nipple over my helmet to locate the moist eye and then playing said swollen nipple against it before engulfing my entire shaft in her cleavage and working her tits up and down milking my cock.

"Christ, Laura!" Grace said observing her friend's liberated and spontaneous actions. "When did you learn to love all this?" She asked.

"Since Peter declared his feelings for me. Then everything seemed natural, including this!" Laura took my cock from her cleavage and lowered her mouth onto it. Her tongue flashed demonstrably at my dribbly eye before she slid my entire length deep in her throat. Laura sucked hard then released me, spittle running down her chin. "There, Grace, do you think you could do that to Peter? Believe me it really is something special!"

Grace spluttered a reply to the effect that she'd never done that in her life, never even thought about doing it. But, she was definitely aroused from watching Laura. So much so I guessed she wouldn't be averse to trying it, eventually. Laura continued to suck my dick and, amid a cloud of desire, I thought about removing Grace's dress; I was eager to see what she wore beneath and whether she would show off her big breasts the way Laura did.

I found the fastener and gently tugged on it. Sensing no opposition I pulled it down to her waist; itching to see her lingerie. I was not expecting anything as erotic as Laura's black bra, but what I did find was fascinating and lovely to touch.

"Come on, Grace, have a feel of Peter's cock!" Laura urged. Grace looked at me seemingly unaware that her silk dress was wide apart at the back. I smiled.

"Please stroke it, Grace. Put your lips around the end." I watched her fingers play around the purple helmet. "That feels nice, Grace, why don't you rub it, too. I like it being rubbed, don't I Laura?"

"Yes, he likes me wanking it. Let's do it together."

So now I had two hands playing with my erection, and by fuck it felt nice! I knew Grace was enjoying the feel of my rigid flesh from the pressure she was exerting and I encouraged her further by telling her that she had a magic touch.

"Well, it's all new to me but I have to say it feels good. You feel beautiful, young man."

"And you're stroking it beautifully, Grace."

At that moment, Laura lowered her mouth to my knob once again.

"You've got to try licking Peter's cock now." She suggested to her friend. "Like this, up and down his shaft. We can do it together." To my surprise, Grace followed Laura's lead and together the women's tongues shared my throbbing flesh. The wonderful sight of the women's tongues coming together around my knob blew my mind, the vision of their faces meeting and the way they looked at one another made my heart skip a beat. I thought a fitting finale to all this would be to see them to kiss, a desire being driven big time by the silky feel of Grace's lingerie in my fingers.

There seemed to be a lot of it to enjoy, the soft luxuriant, champagne-coloured material sliding through my fingers. I noted two sets of matching straps, one pair delicate the other more practical. The practical pair of straps that dug into her flesh belonged to a bra, I presumed. But the other pair was more delicate, wispy, making me suspect they were holding a chemise in place, a chemise that carried the sumptuous addition of coffee-coloured lace frills to further its elegant sexiness; I also wondered if she was wearing stockings, and whether her panties matched the items I was fondling.

My thoughts drifted back to the pleasure Laura and Grace were giving. Their tongues and lips were still coming into contact around my knob and I couldn't resist simpering with pleasure as, in my mind's eye, I pictured them kissing.

"By Christ, you two are amazing!" I said. "If you can carry on doing that for much longer I won't be able to control myself." The women stopped their pleasuring.

"Please don't do that, Peter, remember we have our needs." Laura murmured. "Don't we, Grace? Personally speaking my pussy is wet and ripe for another fucking by this cock. Just like last night! What about you, Grace, would you care to sample Peter's cock?"

I took Grace's hesitation for nervousness and intervened with my own request.

"Why don't you let Laura remove your dress?" I suggested gleefully anticipating the moment I squeezed her big breasts. "I'm dying to see you in this chemise." I gave the straps a gentle tug.

Laura pulled Grace to her feet and set about removing her friend's silk dress. It wasn't a smooth operation to slide it over her wide hips, but eventually Grace was stepping out of it. She stood in her chemise and I could appreciate the sexy way she filled the sophisticated lingerie, particularly her huge breasts. I leaned forward unable to resist the temptation of stroking one of her thighs for the presence of suspenders. To my joy I felt not two, not three, but four suspender straps beneath the hem of the chemise, a garment that barely covered her stocking tops.

"You are a naughty lady!" I whispered. "Do you always wear nylons?" I lifted the chemise and saw the four suspender straps spaced evenly around each stocking top; I fingered each of the industrial style fastenings.

"Not as a rule. I've no idea what prompted me to put them on today." Grace replied lifting her chemise clear of the lacy, tan stocking tops to aid my further perusal. "Do you think it was the right thing to do, Peter?"

"Most definitely, Grace. What do you think, Laura," Laura agreed with her fingers searching for the zip of her leather skirt.

"So I meet with your approval, then?" Grace persisted.

"Grace, you tick all the right boxes." I happily conceded.

Laura struggled with her tight leather skirt eventually managing to prise it down and over her thighs until it dropped to the carpet around her feet. Once more she pretended to be annoyed by the lack of attention she was receiving and stood hands on hips seeking my admiration - veneration I didn't hesitate to give. Laura wore black stockings attached to a black under-bust corset, a sensual looking garment in satin fastened down the front by several hooks and eyes. But unlike the previous evening when she'd worn the same style corset in a different colour, this afternoon there was the noticeable absence of panties! I stared at the inviting sight of her, perfect, pink pussy lips and reached out to touch them. Laura shuffled forward to greet the fingers of my left hand.