Happy Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers

"Hey, young man, don't you want to see my pussy too?" Grace spoke up breaking the silence.

"Of course I do. But spare a thought for me." I answered. "Two lovely ladies and their lovely pussies, not to mention their sexy lingerie, it's a little overwhelming." I pleaded in vain.

"Unlike this dirty tart," Grace continued pointing at Laura. "I do wear panties, which I want you to take off." She lifted her chemise high enough for me to see the silhouette of her labia through the silky panties and a wisp or two of dark pubic hairs creeping from round the coffee coloured lace frills. "See how they match my chemise and bra, Peter."

I did and hooked my fingers under the decorative lace border, tugging gently at Grace's pubic fluff. Grace looked sexy, plumpishly elegant and eminently fuckable! Suddenly I was eager to see her pussy too.

I grasped the frilly borders of the full cut panties and wriggled them downwards, her chunky arse-cheeks preventing a smooth removal. But, with some serious stretching of the elastic at the waistband, I eventually got them to knee level and only inches from my face. At this juncture the heady mix of her perfume and pussy juices wafted into my nose and I instinctively bury my face in the silky panties; I breathed in the potent, inebriating concoction and licked the section of material that had nestled against her pussy.

Grace was taken aback at my demonstrative appreciation and whispered.

"My, my, Peter! Let me take them off and rub them over your face."

"Yes please, Grace, please do that."

She pushed me against the back of the sofa and proceeded to step out of her panties. I watched and waited and then finally she was kneeling on the sofa beside me, ready to wipe my face with the sweet smelling material. With my eyes closed I anticipated the caress of the shimmering panties and aroma of her pussy, and when it happened it was such a fucking treat!

With my vision obscured by Grace's panties I couldn't see the two women but I sensed their movement, and felt my cock being stroked again. By whom I cared not, but when I reached out a hand my fingers found Grace's left breast; it was large and felt firm within the confines of the bra cup, but overall the sturdy bra distracted hugely from its fleshy seductiveness; it had to go. I wanted Grace to remove her bra but keep the chemise on, as I fancied feeling her massive orbs through the slinky fabric. Speculating on the size of her nipples and areolae, my titillating thoughts began to get the better of me and I wondered how much longer I could contain my feelings before prematurely ejaculating. Suddenly I felt Grace hoist her body across my thighs and sit astride my erection, events were definitely moving too fast!

"Peter," she whispered in my ear. "Will you slide your cock into my pussy?"

"Grace," I murmured through the delicate fabric of her panties. "Grace, I would love to. It would be my pleasure to fuck you, but what about Laura's presence?"

"Don't worry about me, Peter." Laura's disembodied voice announced. "I don't mind adding some extra spice to Grace's enjoyment." I wondered what Laura had in mind. But first, there was the problem of Grace's substantial bra interfering with my desire to see her massive mammary glands flopping under her chemise.

I cast aside the panties and glanced at Laura who smiled wickedly in return.

Grace, in the meantime, was trying to adjust my erection between her thighs. But her efforts were handicapped by an abundance of flesh that she had to drive my knob through. As a consequence her inability to succeed aroused much frustrated. She swore.

"Fuck! Help me out, Peter, please." Grace begged.

"Let's try a different position." I offered.

"Yes, that might help. Good idea. How do you and the bitch in black lingerie manage it?" She sneered.

"Well, why don't we all go upstairs," I said calmly. "The bed will be far more suitable for our requirements." Laura nodded. Grace struggled to her feet and the two busty, half-clad mature women led me to Laura's bedroom, where Grace's impetuous desire to be fucked took centre stage.

"OK young man," she said grabbing my erection and dragging me to Laura's bed. "How do we do this?"

"Hold on a minute. Control yourself. There's something I'd like you to do for me first; something I want to see." Grace still had hold of my cock and showed no sign of relinquishing her grasp. But with some cajoling I managed to free myself.

"What is it you want, Peter?" This was from Laura who was also eager for a piece of my body.

"Well," I said to Grace who was rubbing her breasts against me. "First, you remove Laura's blouse and take off her bra. While you are doing this, I will remove your bra." I explained. "Then, when your breasts are naked, and Laura's also, I want you stand facing one another with your breasts and nipples touching." The women giggled but didn't object or make any other comment on my self-indulgent wish. So I promptly arranged them one behind the other, with me standing behind Grace.

"Now, Grace, please take off Laura's blouse and bra while I undo yours."

Grace did as I requested without question and apart from the seductive rustling of lingerie, no one spoke. I lowered the straps of Grace's chemise to access the unwanted bra and I felt her breathe in, as I grappled with the hook and eye fastening, which flew apart at the moment of release allowing her almighty tits to flop down. I moved closer behind Grace and rammed my cock into the folds of her silky chemise pushing it deep between the cheeks of her arse. Then, reaching around, I cupped her naked breasts and tweaked her nipples, which felt much smaller than Laura's but just as hard and sensitive. I found it nigh impossible to hold one breast with one hand but my clumsy efforts were appreciated by Grace who thrust her arse back at my cock with such urgency it made me squeeze her tits harder.

Laura's bra joined Grace's on the floor and the women awaited my further instructions. The vision that ensued would remain forever in my mind, that of two large pairs of bouncy breasts coming together, their nipples pressing against one another.

The women, being roughly the same height, made it easy for me to pursue my fantasy. I juggled Grace's tits and nipples against Laura's who, to her credit, responded in kind. I pulled on Laura's excited nipples making her cry out then rubbed them against Grace's. With my initial flight of fancy fulfilled I moved to a position whereby I was able to suck the women's nipples while having both hands between their legs from behind and fingering their sweet cunts. The excitement, thrills and accompanied vocalising were mutual and making my cock throb painfully.

"How lovely is this?" I whispered trying to secure two different nipples between my teeth. "I have two gorgeous ladies in their gorgeous lingerie allowing me to suck their gorgeous nipples and finger-fuck their beautiful pussies." Grace answered.

"Yes, but I want more than your fingers, Peter. I need your cock! Now!"

Grace dropped her voluptuous body onto the bed and shuffled into a relaxed position, spreading her chubby legs wide. I leered at her stocking tops and pussy with its dark covering of fuzzy pubes then crawled between her thighs intent on tasting the twinkling juices smearing the tumescence of her labia.

Grace loved my attentiveness and held my head tight against her cunt, as my tongue plumbed its depth. She became vociferous when my fingers made contact with her clitoris and in no uncertain terms told me to fuck her. I raised myself and gazed down at the lusting figure of Grace, her breasts slightly flattened, her chemise around her waist. I got to my knees and grasping my erection shuffled forward.

It quickly became apparent that I would need to raise her legs in order to fully access her pussy, so I shoved a pillow under her arse. But that still didn't make our position tenable and Grace, aware of the problem, hooked both legs over my shoulders to better present herself. Being something of a voyeur - I had discovered over the past twenty-four hours - I wanted to watch my knob force itself between her labia, so I dragged her backside onto my thighs, opened her pussy lips wide and guided my knob. But there was no forcing required. Once my angle of approach had been adjusted my cock slipped in unaided; it was fucking beautiful!

Laura's presence had been ignored so far, but when she settled on the bed with Grace and me and complied with my request to play with Grace's tits, she demonstrated an eagerness beyond my expectation; it was fascinating, not to mention downright dirty and sexy, to watch the two women.

Grace had her eyes closed and was urging herself at my cock. She told me I was deep inside her cunt, my knob rubbing against her G-spot wanting me to fuck her hard and fast. No need be to be gentle on this occasion, she told me. This suited me fine, something I was in the mood for also, particularly as Laura had opened her legs and was smearing the wetness from her plump labia onto her fingers and sucking them.

I admit it was hard work fucking Grace, hard but most pleasurable. My focus was divided between the massiveness of Grace's undulating tits, and Laura who was intent on giving herself an orgasm, as well as sucking on Grace's nipple. It was a pornographic and titillating scenario of the most exquisite variety in which I played the lead. My sexual technique, according to Grace, was fulfilling her barren years without a live cock and she made it abundantly clear to me that she intended to have me again and again ... I wondered what Laura thought about that.

It was very satisfying to see and hear Grace's grateful responsiveness; it seemed she couldn't get enough of my cock. We thrust against one another with venom, she clinging to my buttocks and me trying to maintain a rhythm on her clitoris with my thumb, I sensed it was driving her mad with desire. Grace, like Laura, was very vociferous when being fucked, an attribute I was starting to enjoy because I could in turn voice my feelings in terms that wouldn't displease.

We had banging away for ages before I realised I hadn't felt compelled to cum. But as soon as it crossed my mind the old tickling sensation in my knob began plaguing me, and in vain I started to fight against it. The moment of truth, however, came upon me as I watched Laura bring herself to orgasm. She'd been sucking on Grace's nipple while masturbating and when she climaxed accidentally bit hard causing Grace to cry out in pain and me to lose control.

and shoot my spunk all across Grace's suspender belt and stomach.

The defining messy moment was mutually enjoyable, as I shot my spunk over Grace's chemise and stockings, prompting Grace to demand an immediate follow up. Her fingers grabbed my shaft again and sensing I was still hard, slipped my knob between her pussy lips. I tried to explain that, as nice as it felt, I needed some recovery time and tried to withdraw, eventually succeeding when Laura offered the use of one of her dildos.

It was at the point of my withdrawal that I realised I'd had a permanent erection for over two hours! My poor cock badly needed a break that only a cold shower could provide.

peterpeck
peterpeck
253 Followers