All Comments on 'Happy Ending'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

Very well described, had a few massages like that !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Memories

I have had literally hundreds of massage, and even worked part time as a masseur for close to 30 years. I remember my 1st erotic massage, it was unexpected. She came in wearing a short pullover outfit that buttoned up the front, I was lying face down, she was in front of me, working my back. I glanced up, there was a bare pussy inches from my face. I got my first happy ending that day, since then I have had many. It's a nice release, when I find the right person. Maybe one out of a dozen or so is willing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Man I would like more of that loved it

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Happy

Happy Endings bring customers back. Wonder if his wife gets happy endings too? Five stars! In the far East almost all massages have happy endings, it's standard over there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It’s sad....

Under the Cheeto in the White House, most of these great places have been forced to close and sites like Craigslist and Backpage are long gone.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Sometimes

Rational explanations of things sometimes leaves me lost in a story. Why should a 42yo man not want a massage?

Of course his wife gets a happy ending. His idea of good time is to watch sports lying on the couch. He obviously is not the type to ensure she gets satisfaction from sex. This way if he gets treated well she cannot feel guilty, like she is cheating.

I recall hearing mention of happy endings if getting a barber shop shave whilst in Sth Korea.

SluggerOTooleSluggerOTooleabout 5 years ago
Always love a hot massage story

Hopefully, you can write a couple's massage version ... and my wife will want to go experience something similar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this story and found myself getting rock hard and dripping with pre-cum and then I stroked my dick and came like crazy.

vladmvladmover 3 years ago

can be interesting through your setup, the man becomes addicted to the massage, and returns, only to find that now Aaliyah has called sick, and is substituted by the man he was originally to have been massaged by. Or, wife learns that the man on man massage she setup for her sub husband was foiled, and she does some kind of revenge on Aaliyah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe have him sound like less of a wimp.

Stuff like not having the balls to complain in a restaurant etc. If something is wrong, and even being embarrassed if his wife has more of a spine is pretty pathetic

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Just a Hand Job? Give me a break. That's NOT coupling.

rayironyrayironyabout 2 years ago
That worked

Nicely paced.

dave's thingdave's thingabout 2 years ago

Have been in the position before when I was younger. The writing is perfect, the descriptions vivid and very real. After reading this I remembered my own experience and re-read this.

cors41214guycors41214guyalmost 2 years ago

Great story, a slow build up and nice teasing, with a great finish. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get a massage like this where the woman always makes it into such a tease but ends up draining my balls with a huge explosion due to the way she brings me to the edge in such a slow seductive way. It always feels so good to get all that built up cream pumped out of my balls and dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...