Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she stopped. Her fingertips were practically touching my dick. I let out a low groan, which she picked up on.

"Feeling good?" she asked as her hands inched away.

"Yeah, in a way," I mumbled.

"Good. We can move onto the front of your legs then."

Aaliyah walked down to the bottom of the table. I picked my head up, tracking her every movement. She looked right at me, coyly biting her bottom lip. Her fingers came to rest on the button right over her boobs.

I breathed in sharply. Aaliyah smiled and undid the button. If there was any doubt about her wearing a bra, it was gone now. I could see all of the inner curves of her breasts, the edges of the blouse just close together enough to not reveal anything more. Her boobs were small, maybe a B, but clearly very perky and full. I couldn't take my eyes away; I needed more.

Aaliyah's hands moved to my shins and she leaned down, running a hand up each leg to my thigh. As she did so, I could see down her blouse, which hung loosely off her body. The teardrop shape of her boobs could be discerned, but her nipples were just barely hidden.

Aaliyah giggled and stood back up. She stepped to one side of the table and actually began massaging my thigh. My mind was racing, begging for more of her. I could barely even focus on the massage. I should have felt terrible thinking about her, but logic and my steadfast loyalty to my wife were flying out the window along with Aaliyah's buttons.

After a minute, she switched legs, giving both an equal treatment. It seemed like it was dragging on forever as I waited in anticipation for her next move. There couldn't be much left; I was basically done with the massage.

Aaliyah's hands were journeying up my thigh again, sneaking just beneath the towel. She wasn't getting quite as close as she had when she was rubbing my stomach, but it was enough to keep my dick rock-solid and twitching underneath the towel.

A quick squeeze of her hand on my inner thigh told me she was done. Aaliyah walked back up to the top of the table by my head.

"So we're almost done now. We do offer scalp massages here as part of the full-body. We find that they're very relaxing for clients."

As Aaliyah spoke, her hands pressed down on her blouse, hugging it tight to her body. I could just barely make out two small indentations on her chest where her hard nipples pressed against the thin fabric, aching to be released from their clothed prison.

Aaliyah moved another step closer towards that goal, undoing another button. This one was right by her belly button, showing off more of her tight, flat stomach. The sides of her shirt spread open further, and a tiny glimpse of her tan areolas peeked out from beneath the fabric. Aaliyah only had one button remaining to preserve any facade of modesty and to conceal her breasts.

Her hands moved to my head, running through my short hair. She bent over me a little again. I had a perfect line of sight straight from her belly button up to her mostly-exposed boobs. Her blouse stayed steadfastly in place sadly, keeping the tease intact.

Aaliyah's fingernails dragged gently along my scalp, sending tingles down my spine. Her soft hands worked their way from the top of my forehead up to the crown of my head and back of my neck.

It felt really soothing and reminded me of that time my wife dragged me to a salon and I got my hair washed. If there wasn't an almost topless woman standing above me, I would have had trouble keeping my eyes open.

"How does that feel?" Aaliyah asked.

"Fucking great," I muttered in response.

"Good," she smiled back down at me. Her hands moved away from my head to her blouse again. My heart skipped a beat. She fingered the last button before finally undoing it.

Aaliyah's blouse fully opened, and with a shrug of her shoulders, slipped off her lithe body.

"Shit," I whispered, taking in her naked upper body.

I was looking at her upside down, but I could still make out every detail. Her taut, flat stomach leading up to the most beautiful and perky boobs I had ever seen. They were small but full and just perfectly shaped , her quarter-sized areolas studded with tiny goosebumps.

Her nipples stood mostly erect, like little pencil-erasers protruding from her breasts. A subtle tan line made her breasts stand out and the golden skin of her stomach and face glow in comparison.

My cock surged again. I felt like I was going to cum right into the towel. Aaliyah noticed and giggled, biting down on her lower lip. Fuck, she looked so sexy doing that.

"You don't mind, do you?" she wryly asked. "It was just getting a little hot for me."

I didn't respond but continued admiring her sexy body, my eyes trying to soak up every curve. My mouth hung open a little.

"No, I don't think you mind," Aaliyah said, looking at my throbbing erection. "You do look a little hot yourself though," she remarked, picking up on the sweat adorning my forehead. "Maybe we should take this towel off to help you cool down."

I nodded my head, still in a state of somewhat disbelief.

Aaliyah moved around to the side of the table. I picked my head up, my eyes following her body. Her hand gripped the towel, and she slowly pulled it off of me to the floor.

"Well, somebody liked the massage," Aaliyah joked as her eyes took in my exposed dick. Pre-cum was already seeping from my tip.

"You know, it is a 'full-body' massage," Aaliyah said. She drizzled more oil on her hands and started rubbing it in. "So we should make sure to relax every part of your body."

"Uh-huh," I groaned. My heart was racing faster than ever, and a lump seemed to have formed in the back of my throat, preventing me from talking. This seriously could not have been happening.

Aaliyah bent over the table a little bit, her pert ass sticking out. Her oiled hands moved closer to my cock. I took a deep breath. This was real. This was going to happen.

One of Aaliyah's fingers touched my cock, sending shocks through my thighs. Her hand gently wrapped around the very base of my cock. Her other hand gripped just above it, grasping the top of my shaft and my swollen helmet. Her hands squeezed just a little bit, and my cock pulsed.

Aaliyah giggled and looked right back up at me.

"You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," I muttered.

Her grip tightened just a little bit. I was about ready to burst.

Both of Aaliyah's hands began moving in unison. They moved up on my cock, her top hand rubbing against my head. She moved them back down, going painfully slow. She had been teasing me mercilessly, and it seemed like she wanted to prolong this as long as she could.

Aaliyah's hands kept up their rhythm, slowly stroking my rock-hard cock. They seemed to glide along my shaft effortlessly; that oil was really working its magic.

I propped myself up onto my elbows to give my neck a bit of a break. Aaliyah was going a little faster, increasing her pace. The squishing sounds of the oil and my quick breaths were the only sounds in the room.

My eyes remained locked on Aaliyah's boobs. Her nipples were harder now, standing fully erect. She was getting turned on by this.

Aaliyah's hands began twisting a little, jerking my cock faster. I could feel every ridge and groove of her hands against the skin of my shaft. Pre-cum leaked out of my tip and was quickly rubbed in, continuing to lube up my shaft.

I felt myself beginning to approach the edge. My cock surged. Aaliyah bit her lower lip and looked up at me, her tight ponytail framing that beautiful face. Her hands slowed down again, sensing my increasing arousal. I groaned, my orgasm backing off again.

One of Aaliyah's hands strayed further down to my balls. She gripped them lightly while continuing to stroke my cock with her other hand. Her fingers gently massaged my balls, kneading them in her hand.

Her other hand kept going steadily, stroking up and down my cock. She lingered on my head a bit longer, running her fingers back and forth over the sensitive organ. She moved back down, squeezing and then relaxing her hand over my shaft as she stroked.

My balls surged against her slick hand. Aaliyah looked back down at my cock. The steady, repetitive movements of her own hands seemed to entrance her. Redness seeped into her cheeks, and her hands went faster.

Aaliyah built my orgasm back up again, her hands progressively going faster and faster. The combination of her stroking hand and massaging my balls was so incredible. I was worked right back up to that edge again, right about to cum.

Aaliyah snapped her gaze away and back up to me. She smiled with a mischievous gleam in her eye, and her hands slowed down again. My heart pounded in my ears, and my cock ached, but I wasn't going to complain.

Both of her hands were now on my cock again, slowly stroking my shaft. She started going faster again, building her pace up. My stomach tensed up, that fire rising inside my dick again. This orgasm would be huge.

Those slick hands kept going, gliding back and forth over my cock. Aaliyah's grip got tighter as she moved up my cock, squeezing around my head. Then it loosened on her way back down, keeping me right on the verge of cumming. I don't think my cock had ever been this hard before.

Aaliyah kept going faster and faster. Her hands were a blur now flying over my dick, milking my cock for my climax. Every muscle in my body twitched and tightened.

"Holy fuck!" I groaned. I felt the orgasm rising up, pushing me over the edge. My balls pulsed, my jizz rushing through them.

"Yes, cum for me!" Aaliyah begged. "There it is, cum on my tits!"

She leaned over the table, her pert breasts just over my dick. Her hands kept stroking, I was right there. I dropped back down to the table and groaned. Two more strokes, and the sweet release slammed into me.

My cock hardened and I came, my jizz exploding out like nothing I had experienced before. My first big spurt rocketed out onto Aaliyah's chest, staining those perfect boobs.

I kept cumming, more intensely and for longer than I had ever before. I shot my load onto Aaliyah's tits, a few drops dripping out onto her slowing hands. Her boobs were covered in pearly white streaks, hanging down from her chest.

"Holy shit," I murmured when the orgasm finally subsided in me. My cock remained rock-hard.

Aaliyah's hands withdrew. "That was perfect," she said. "Such a big load for me."

She shifted back a little, still bent over at the waist. Her hand moved to my cock and her soft lips delivered a single kiss to the tip of my cock. One last bead of cum trickled out, and with one swipe of her tongue Aaliyah licked it up.

Her head turned to look right up at me, and she licked her lips. "Thank you," she seductively purred.

"No, thank you," I said, still drained and exhausted. "That was a million times better than I could have ever imagined.

Aaliyah moved away and stooped down to collect her blouse. She slipped it back on and began buttoning it up, my cum still staining her bare chest.

"Fuck, do you do that with every client?" I asked.

"Not every client," Aaliyah giggled. "I'm not supposed to do it at all, so you can't tell anyone else. But I do like to go above and beyond."

"Well, it certainly works," I said. "I'm definitely feeling more relaxed now."

"Glad I could help," Aaliyah replied, flashing me that gorgeous smile. "Same time next week?"

*********

Remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Tell me in the comments if you want to see a continuation of this story. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

12