Happy Ending

Story Info
Sally goes for a massage and gets messy...
5k words
4.61
27.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

"It'll be fine. They're professional, you've done this a bunch of times, no need to worry, just keep it in your pants, figuratively speaking, for the next hour or so and leave. Simple. Easy-peasy. What could go wrong?"

Sally muttered her thoughts aloud in the waiting room. Her knee bounced erratically, heel sometimes tapping the floor and disrupting her thoughts for just a second, while she tried every deep breathing exercise she'd looked up. None calmed her anxiety, though at least kept her from bolting. It was the only thing she could focus on aside from the dread.

This was her weekly massage appointment. After going to therapy for years, they recommended yoga or some form of physical stress relief, even suggested masturbation - that came with even more stress for reasons she'd rather no one ever discovered - then they brought up massages. It worked wonders on their other patients, so Sally gave it a try and had been a regular with 'Dancing Fingers' ever since. The name sounded vaguely sexual, but the staff were perfectly nice.

Especially Doug. He gave the best massages and had become her recurring masseuse. Most times, she would cancel if he wasn't available, but today was a last minute cancellation due to a family emergency. But that's fine. Most of the others that worked on her were men, so she could handle it. Long as it wasn't a woman.

Like a bolt of God's lightning to strike down her hopes, the door opened and her name was called by a distinct feminine tone. She looked to the door and there was a woman, of course it couldn't have been a normal one. She was gorgeous.

Sally contemplated fleeing then and there, spare herself the likely embarrassment, but stopped herself. There hadn't been an incident in years. Maybe her body got the idea and settled down in public? Other people could be like that, where their conditions, physical or otherwise, refused to flare up around strangers. That'd be nice, then she and her issues could be a perfect match.

"Hi," Sally said, quivering, hands clammy, and forced a smile.

"If you'll follow me," her replacement masseuse said and led her through the familiar path to a room. Sally did as always and changed into the complimentary robe, then laid down on the soft table, sighing with relief as she got comfortable.

"My name's Janice by the way."

"Sally, but, uh, you knew that."

"I appreciate good manners. So, any problem areas I should know about?"

Thank god, she's professional. Sally raised her head to maintain her good manners, getting herself a proper look at Janice. She was black, a beautiful near-ochre that was a near opposite to her own pallid complexion, with exotic dreadlocks that draped over one shoulder and fell easily to her waist. Sally quickly rectified her mistake in looking and planted her face into the hole.

"Um, mostly just my upper back and lower legs. A bit stiff in the arms," Sally said, careful not to even mention her dangerous areas. Curiosity always got the better of people.

"Okay," Janice said and draped a towel over Sally's rear, something Doug never did, "Figured you'd like some decency."

"Thanks." If things got out of hand, then maybe Janice wouldn't even notice. No, don't even think like that, Sally chastised herself. She had a good track record and one little blip on her usual routine wouldn't change that. Even if Janice was beautiful and had a figure just right for a hug.

Yes, everything would be fine despite that.

Her confidence plummeted when Janice's fingers landed on her shoulders. Branches of lightning extended from them into her flesh, followed the path of her spine, until they bundled up in her groin. In just that brief touch, Sally reached her limit and overflowed. She felt it on her legs and lips, the moisture of her mortifying condition. Janice didn't notice anything and pushed down.

Oh no, oh no, oh no... Sally clenched her arms in resistance, but that only signalled to her masseuse to press harder and, while it did relax her, it also tore a tiny moan from her lips as more juices seeped out. The sound was perfectly normal, so Janice continued. Her customer, however, grit her teeth against the burgeoning sensitivity all across her slender frame.

Those horrifically magical fingers moved lower and dug into her tension. Sally groaned, easily mistaken for one of relief, yet it was pure sexual delight. Her pussy expressed it as well and a rush of fem-cum dampened the towel beneath her. Why did it have to be a girl that day? Why hadn't she thought better of this and rescheduled? Why didn't she make something up to stop this? All three questions had a simple answer; she wanted to keep going.

Janice moved back to her shoulders. A few tests revealed Sally's knots and she eased them out, following the guide of her moans, then she stumbled on a 'danger' spot. Subtle tremors ricocheted across the young blonde's body, culminated in her chest and pussy. While her breasts warmed where they touched the table, her snatch clenched and squirted for the first time that day. It was small, only enough to reach past where the towel covered her hips.

But it was a sign of things to come. Sally knew her body better than anyone and those drops would eventually become a flood, unless she stopped this increasingly sordid affair. Like that was an option. Janice worked efficiently and before long, Sally was too relaxed even as she basted in her juices. Getting up seemed too arduous a task now, even raising her voice above the now constant moans was a chore.

Besides, it was years ago last time someone else brought her such pleasure. Janice's hands worked across her scapula and onto the arms, working her meagre muscles. The more revelry pumped through her system, the greater her sensitivity to it. Just having her arms touched was enough to trigger another squirt of pussy juice.

The towel and table were soaked in it now. Between jets, her cunny just kept letting down, all but gushing fem-cum like a leaky faucet, however it was only a matter of time before it upgraded to a ruptured pipe. On cue, Janice worked down to the centre of her back, pressed on the spine and Sally just couldn't help it anymore.

"Oh god!" Everything prior was just the build-up. She hadn't cum once, despite the ecstasy bombardment on her senses, but that changed that instant. Every muscle went rigid at once, then unlocked, except her kegels, which pulsated in time with the pressurised squirts from her femininity. Sally let out a long sigh, then it dawned on her what just happened.

"Oh god," she repeated, this time mortified. Even so, her pussy twitched and squirted in the afterglow.

"It's okay. That happens sometimes. Just not quite so much," Janice comforted her.

"Sorry," Sally said, refusing to lift her face so much as an inch. If she did, that would press her chest into the table, and given the heat emanating from it, she couldn't risk much more.

"Don't be," Janice put her hands back to work, earning a gasp, "It was pretty hot."

"It gets worse."

"Oh?" Janice cooed and her style shifted, no longer aiming to simply relieve her client of stress as her fingers danced erotic patterns across her white skin.

"Way worse. So you should stop." Sally's voice lacked any strength, siphoned by her orgasm, and shut down by her rampant lust. By no means did she want this to end, however it couldn't progress lest she really make a mess. People would hear about it. Doug would never take her back and she'd have to find somewhere else, get comfortable and pray that it didn't happen again.

Who was she kidding? She'd probably need a month just to leave the house afterwards, then another six without any incidents just to feel secure, and maybe after a year or two, she'd find a new masseuse. But this would always linger...

"Fuck!" Sally yelped as knuckles dug into her, just above the butt, and jettisoned a glorious deluge from her throbbing cunt. Judging by the tingling, it wouldn't be long before the 'way worse' became more apparent.

"I suppose we should end the massage here," Janice said and, for a brief moment, Sally thought of demanding she continue.

"Yes, thank you." Sally turned over to catch her breath, chest falling quicker from the greater weight on it.

"Officially, that is."

"What?" Sally choked out, then Janice's dark fingers were on her again, playing a sweet melody with her body, that quickly turned into a heavy metal chug as pleasure ramped up.

"Off the record," Janice said, looking her dead in the eye even as half a dozen squirts splashed onto the table. So much had leaked from her that it dripped off the edges, a constant drip-drop in the background of her breathless moans, "But I think that's so fucking hot."

Was she serious? Sally didn't speak her thought, only watched in nervous anticipation as Janice moved down her thighs. Her fingers came within inches of the sodden pussy, swollen to the size of a tennis ball with the clit jutting out over an inch. The mass throbbed and squirted when the fingers dug into her inner thigh.

"Sorry," Sally said, noticing that her squirt was on Janice's hand, then her mouth fell open as the masseuse brought them to her lips and licked them clean.

"I think I'm gonna upgrade you to the 'happy ending' package," Janice said.

This couldn't be happening. There was really a person out there that thought she was hot, condition and all? But she hadn't seen it all yet. It wouldn't be long until then, judging by the heft of her tits as she breathed deep. The room was saturated in her scent already.

"A-and what does that... entail?" Sally asked, captivated as her potential lover returned to work, this time exclusively massaging her thighs.

"Hmm, well," Janice bit her full lip as her fingers crept closer to the luscious cunt, "For starters, I can get in all the real deep places, work out the tension you can't get otherwise, and get a feel for what you really need. But I think I already know."

Sally gulped. Desire forced her eyes to move across Janice's body, pussy salivating over the curves and nutty skin, a natural compliment for her own lighter tone. Her fingers twitched at her side, wanting to touch as well, however they remained stationary as another tremor rolled through. Just a small orgasm, but enough to splatter her juices all across the floor. Janice smirked at the display and finally touched the slovenly organ.

"So soft," Janice cooed as she gently massaged the swollen mons and labia, fluids coated her hand many times over, yet she kept urging more out, "And juicy. Like a ripe peach. Which I love by the way."

"Y-you do?"

"Oh yeah," Janice moved a hand up Sally's stomach, then settled it on her breast, not moving, "Especially when they just explode in my mouth."

Sally wasn't sure if this was reality anymore. Not only was she squirting like a hose, pussy engorged to several times its 'normal', and her breasts gradually heating up, but this literal goddess of a masseuse wanted to go further. Janice slowly licked her lips, revealing a long, dexterous tongue. It'd feel so good inside her. Maybe a little more couldn't hurt?

"Do you... want to try... mine?" Sally asked, so soft she wondered if Janice heard, but those chocolatey lips lifted into a smirk.

"Sure, but first, I think I'm overdressed for this." Sally lost her touch, however received a just reward as Janice unclasped her uniform and let it fall away, slowly unveiling her bare figure. It wasn't simply a nice shape, but well looked after, with only a thin strip of hair on her pubis leading the way to her pink folds. Sally didn't have words as she gawked, committing everything to memory, whether this went well or not.

Seemingly between blinks, Janice was on top of her, legs framing hers as she leaned back. Sally gasped, feeling her breath on her ever-burgeoning snatch, then jerked up at the first kiss. Just a kiss, yet it unleashed several miniature orgasms, all erupting against Janice's face.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, it's, aaaaaahhhh..." Sally's apology derailed into a drawling moan as the kiss resumed, deepened and that sapphic tongue pierced her. For a moment, there was only build up, a tightening in her stomach and chest. It's only relief was the slow, constant growth of her pussy as it slurped on Janice's tongue. Then she reached capacity.

"I'm cumming! Fuck, fuck, fuck, oooooohhh fucking fuck!" Sally clasped her thighs around Janice's head, holding her in place, yet the masseuse was right where she wanted to be as she gulped down the endless ounces. They were just droplets, however, as the orgasm soon proved.

First it was just a mouthful that she swallowed easily enough, then another right on its heels. Janice gulped like her life depended on it, calm for the moment, but her air rapidly decreased. After a few more, she was drinking just to avoid drowning, taking quick breaths between each squirt. Yet it wasn't enough. A pool gathered under her chin as she let entire cups spill out. She jerked back for air once Sally's legs relaxed.

"That was... so fucking hot," Janice giggled and ran her hands through the coating of juices. It wasn't simply squirt either, but a combination with vaginal lubricant, the perfect blend for a glossy sheen across her skin. The scent crowded her sinuses, too thick for her to detect anything but. As her hands moved lower, they came upon a slight bump she hadn't expected, "Oh my god, I drank so much, my tummy's swollen. That's insane, Sally oh my god!"

Sally's condition wasn't simply a very moist pussy or extreme swelling when aroused. It also affected the rest of her, mostly just raising her sensitivity to new heights, almost to the point her clothes rubbing against her shoulders could make her cum, however her breasts received something extra. She laid on the table, panting and staring at the ceiling, legs numb after her climax, and painfully aware of the weight on her chest. The longer she was aroused, the more they grew.

Fortunately, she wasn't very endowed normally. Even after that orgasm and the massage prior, she was no more than an F cup, though still a massive boost on her otherwise sleek frame, and more than enough to be noticed. Raising her head, she found Janice gawking at her. She noticed Sally looking and turned away, though a hand quickly went to her own chest and groped a tit.

"Sorry, didn't mean to stare."

"It's okay," Sally said, "Can't be helped, right? I walked in with Cs and now I'm either a large E or an F."

"This happens a lot, then?" Janice asked, now returning her gaze to the expanded bosom. Though hesitant for a second, she leaned back down to inspect them further, as if searching for signs of implants.

"Only if I get too, uh, horny. Which is all the time."

Janice chuckled, "They're so well shaped. I've read stories about breast expansion, but I always figured if it was real, they'd sag or get a bunch of stretch marks. Yours are pretty much perfect."

"Thanks," Sally blushed, "Um, yours are, well, uh, pretty great too."

"Do you wanna play with them?" Janice asked and listed her chest, offering the shapely bust to her client. They were a lovely shape, nipples erect at their peaks, like dark stars in the sky to attract her gaze. Sally nodded and took them in her hands. A shudder ran through her as she felt another's breast for the first time in so long.

"So soft," Sally said and hefted them, biting her lip at their weight. It was something underappreciated about good breasts; their weight and how they carried it. Janice's were delightful in that regard, two buoyant tear drops sat upon her chest and gracefully contoured into her sleek waist. As Sally ingrained their feel into her memory, Janice leaned further in until the nipples were just above her mouth.

"Go for it," Janice said, then moaned as her offer was taken. Sally wrapped her lips around a stiff peak, sighing at the flavour of her masseuse's body wash and how it mixed with her natural salt. Eager to compare, she switched to the other, where some of her juices had poured over. Her own flavour was the perfect enhancer, bitter and sweet melded with Janice's own taste to dance over her tongue.

"Hmm, feels good," Janice encouraged, moving her own hands back to grope the hyper sensitive girl. As she did, the pleasure gathered in Sally's chest, filling out her bust even further, "Wait, are they growing more? Do you have a limit?"

Sally pulled off the nipple with a pop, "Not that I know of. They go down after I'm exhausted."

"Mind if I try?" Janice asked, putting her expertise to good use.

"If you keep doing that, then I'm up for whatever," Sally moaned, clenching her legs together and startling at how her pussy squished between them. Just that stimulus launched a small river. The splashing called Janice's attention back, hand diving between Sally's thighs and digging deep into her burgeoning snatch. She gripped in her palm, yet it overflowed her grip.

"This keeps getting bigger too," Janice said and pushed three fingers in, using her pinkie and thumb to frame the massive shape, "And your clit is huge. It's digging into my palm."

"Is it... weird?" Sally asked, and immediately got her answer as the fingers curled inside her. With her body aflame, her growth went into full swing, each heartbeat filled her chest and pussy out, the latter swallowing Janice's knuckles. Her nipples grew in tandem, each dusk pink nub a small tower on her squishy plane, fattening as her bliss broke free and rampaged. She bit into Janice's nipple and cried her orgasm, cunt spraying entire litres in the minute long climax.

"Fuck, you taste so good," Janice said, licking her fingers clean again.

"Uh, you too?"

"That's right, you haven't tried mine yet. Hold on," Janice manoeuvred into a sixty-nine, lauding her sleek cunt over the growing girl's face, "Ready?"

"Yes please." With that, Janice lowered her hips and kissed Sally with her moist lips. It was hotter than her own flavour, as if spiced to reflect the masseuse's personality, and even more addictive. Sally poked her tongue into the folds, earning a greater flow. No human could match her pussy in production, however Janice was soaked in mere seconds. As she engrossed herself in eating pussy, Janice set to work on hers.

That was no small task, as Sally knew from years of masturbation. Her arousal had pushed her cunt to its theoretical limit, easily plumper than a softball, cresting on a cantaloupe, though she doubted it was truly done. It twitched from Janice's breaths, clit a good two inches long and stretching for the masseuse's touch, for which it didn't wait long. Hopeless or not, Janice opened her mouth wide and pushed it around all that she could.

She didn't reach the hole proper, however that was enough for Sally to squeal in ecstasy once more. Janice wasn't satisfied with the fire hose of squirt and brought her tongue into the mix, flicking the nimble muscle against Sally's clit, lashing it in bliss that bounced through her body, gaining momentum until it launched her into another climax, still in the middle of the previous. She was ruthless.

Even as Sally slurped and screamed into her pussy, Janice nibbled on hers. The smallest pressure on her lips had her cumming harder, a slight flick of the tongue and she was on the edge of orgasm again, and her sucking on the sensitive flesh pushed her over another cliff. Janice forced her mouth to hold more, moving across the mass like a snake, until her nose was in the path. She snorted, clearing the fem-cum from her nostrils, then lurched down. The pliant labia squished into her mouth and filled it.

Rivulets of pussy juice trickled out, but the seal was tight. She gurgled in pleasure as squirt after squirt was forced down her throat. Pussy saturated her taste buds, a heady sweetness that she craved from the second Sally first came, and powered her own pleasure as her snatch was eaten with addictive vigour. Paired with the flavour, was the stunning feel of a pussy half the size of her head. Its inner walls gripped her tongue, all but suckled on it, while the clit pressed into her soft palate.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12