Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasure was everywhere. Sally did her best to focus through it, however every second of cognisance was robbed by another wave of ecstasy, the tides bullying her into orgasm upon sordid orgasm. Of course, the sensations weren't restricted to her pussy either and the more she came, the heavier her chest grew. Her nipples grazed Janice's belly, which arched out of the way, but it was only a moment later before they met again. Another climax and her tits were flush against the black woman's soft abdomen.

Finally, Janice unlatched her jaw and freed the still more swollen pussy. She kicked her leg over Sally's head to give her air, and to see the results. Needless to say, she wasn't disappointed. Tits stood tall and proud, yet so huge they threatened to pour over the sides.

"Oh my god," Janice said and didn't notice her own hand snap to a breast, fingers sinking within, though not far as she expected, "Oh my god!" Between her digits, Sally's nipple bulged and unleashed a fountain of white. It splashed onto Janice's skin, juxtaposed to her ebony splendour. Grabbing the other, it did the same.

"Sorry," Sally said.

"For what?! This is the hottest thing in the history of ever!" Janice enthused and, despite the litres of pussy juice in her belly, leapt in to suckle from one. Both moaned at the eruption. As if jealous of the other, Sally's forlorn tit leaked a constant stream, occasionally shooting as Janice massaged it. The masseuse pinned Sally beneath her as she drank, one knee rising between her leg to press into her huge, squishy cunt. Her breasts swelled further until they threatened to swallow Janice's head.

"Oh god, feels so good to let it out," Sally moaned and cradled her lover's head, keeping her in place while grinding into her knee, "I can't remember the last time they grew this big."

"We can go bigger, right?" Janice asked and switched to the other nipple. Despite her gluttony, neither breast shrank at all, only grew as Sally's body converted every spark of pleasure into pussy juice and milk. Each was the size of a basketball, making her previous F cup milestone seem negligible.

"Yes," Sally said and pinched her damp tit, "Fuck, I want to be bigger. I haven't gotten to just cum and grow in forever."

"Happy, ooh, to help, oh fuck..." Janice pulled away and held her stomach. It was rounded out from the sheer amount of squirt and milk inside, but as they watched, it rapidly decreased until she was slim like before. She wheezed for a few seconds, then let out a piercing moan, louder than Sally's own, "My tits are... so good..."

Sally naturally looked to her masseuse's chest and watched in awe as they bellowed out. Unlike hers, this was a violent expansion, taking the shapely tear drops and stretching them into mountains. She licked her lips, the sight resembled a huge chocolate panna cotta, her favourite dessert. Lust demanded that she return Janice's earlier favour and suck on them, but she waited, not wanting to overstep her bounds. Then very obvious streams of white trickled down their dark slopes.

"Gimme!" Sally squealed and leapt at her impromptu lover, latching onto a nipple and sucking hard.

"Fucking... so sensitive and... my pussy, finger my pussy!" Janice cried, spreading her legs and yanking a hand between them. Sally moaned and gulped faster as the milk came in force, while her fingers explored a thick, juicy cunt. Juices squelched around her, pooled beneath them in the same area as her own, with more gushing out as her own arousal ticked up.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Janice grunted and moaned, rocking to her fingers, "Oh god, make me cum. Make me squirt so fucking hard! I feel it coming! Faster, faster, faster aaaaahhhh!" Her hole clamped down on Sally, yet her fingers persisted, dragging out the pleasure one glorious squirt at a time. Sympathetic to her cunt, Janice's tits also gushed their delicious load.

"That was amazing," Janice said once her pussy petered out to a constant dripping, "Oh god, is that how good it is for you?"

Sally shrugged, "Maybe, kinda hard to compare."

"It was your juices that did this to me, right?"

"I guess? No one's ever actually drunk that much."

"Think if I drink more, it'll keep going?" Janice's eyes turned promiscuous as she leaned in, though not for the breasts this time, "Do you want us to keep getting bigger?" Unable to speak with her beauty so close, Sally just nodded and, like sealing a contract with a demon, they kissed. Fingers naturally found each other's holes and filled the room with the lurid sounds of thick pussies sucking on them. They moaned into one another's mouths, tongues twirling and coaxing the other in deeper.

Deeper, deeper, deeper. Sally's eyes shot open and she pulled away, yet Janice's tongue bridged the gap for almost a foot. Both stared at it in silence for a moment, then the limber muscle darted for Sally's breast. It didn't target her nipple, instead coiling around the mound itself. Her lips followed and latched on, suckling even as her tongue milked it for her.

"I don't know even know what's going on anymore," Sally sighed and pushed more fingers into her lower. Janice's pussy had grown to match her fist in size, easily devouring it as she pressed harder. Each gulp of her milk swelled the mass, as did the tongue undulating around her tit. Janice groped the other breast too, even as she fed Sally's arousal with persistent thrusts of her fingers.

"So big," Sally said when she glanced at her own chest. Each tit doubled the size of her head, with thick, bulbous areolae around her juicy nipples. Slight bumps rose across the teats, which a powerful squeeze revealed were more milk ducts. Janice's cheeks bulged like a chipmunk as she struggled with the new flow, but soon adapted. For her part, she was growing just as rapidly.

"W-wait!" Sally yelped just before her next orgasm could stampede over her.

"Hmm?" Janice pulled away, tongue still wrapped tight around the boob.

"I want us to cum together. Hard."

Janice beamed at her, "Sure."

They resumed the sixty-nine pose from earlier, this time on their sides so their tits could rest. Holding one another so close, their chests mashed into the other's stomach, milk gushing from between them. Just feeling her warmth, feeling the plush splendour of Janice's thigh, put Sally on the edge.

"Let me get a head start first," Sally said and dove in. Most noise vanished from her world as the thighs closed around her head, leaving her alone with her thoughts and the muffled noise of her tongue slurping on a huge, juicy snatch. She pushed her nose in, huffed Janice's scent, and wriggled it to and fro. Her chin was against the clit, feeling it twitch with Janice's heartbeat.

"Oh fuck!" Janice raised her voice so she could hear, "Having a big cunt is awesome! Get your face in there. Really go crazy, babe!"

Babe? Were they gonna date after this?

Sally redoubled her efforts. She nibbled on the folds that squished past her lips, flailing her tongue in strategic mayhem, and drowned her own world in Janice's cunt. Moans reached her through the thighs, then she was the one moaning as Janice pushed her tongue in. With the incredible length and dexterity, it quickly surged through her depths and pressed into the back of her pussy. It squirmed against her walls.

Her own efforts weren't unrewarded, as she guzzled juices and pushed her chin out. Fem-cum poured down Sally's chin and across her cheeks, but that only made it better. She shook her head, stimulating every inch of the fat pussy she never wanted to be without. As her own pleasure neared its apex, she shoved her face in hard as possible. Janice did the same, tongue balling up inside her.

Neither could speak like that, but the sentiment in their actions was clear; cum for me.

And they did. With a squelch and a squeal from each other, their pussies clamped down, muscles tensed up and down their bodies, then released in a spectacular spray of fem-cum. They swallowed all they could, the excess coating their faces and pouring down their chests. Milk sprayed out from their tits and joined the mess.

"So, uh, is this... gonna happen again?" Sally asked, finally sated. She laid beneath Janice, looking at her. Sweat, milk and pussy juice clung to their bodies, stuck them together, but it was Janice's arms that sealed it.

"I'd like that," Janice said, "Maybe we can aim for bigger, hmm?"

"Bigger?" Sally squeezed one of her massive titties, so heavy she doubted she could sit up with them. They had to be the size of beachballs. And Janice wasn't much smaller, though her taller frame wielded them better.

"If you want."

Sally circled her nipple for a second. This was the biggest she ever went before she hit her limit, but with a partner, someone even more fascinated by the growth than herself, she could go further. Much, much further.

She grinned, "I'd like that."

12