Happy Ending Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"Gotcha." Greg replied. "I'll try to keep my eyes closed." he chuckled.

Michele stood up, motioning toward the door. "I'll see you after your session Greg. Don't let us down." she suggested.

When Greg and Michele got back to the reception area, Raina was waiting for them. Greg tried not to look at her as he headed for the therapy room. "You know the drill, I'll be in when you're ready Greg." Raina told him with a smile. He nodded and closed the door behind himself. Raina looked at her mentor. "So are we ready?" she asked.

"Yeah. He'll be fine. Just don't let him get away with anything he'll be fine." Michele said softly, not wanting the man to hear. "I figure he'll be ready to blow within a few minutes. String him along for a little while; but don't go too far with it. Give him a nice release in fifteen and wrap it up." Michele suggested.

"Okay. Here we go!" Raina said, heading for the door. She quickly went through the process in her head, then nodded to Michele and walked into the room, closing the door behind her. She glanced up to confirm the dim green indicator for the audio monitor was on. "Okay Greg, any hot spots today?" she asked, resting her hand on his back.

"My upper back, like between my shoulder blades, is kinda sore; but other than that no." Greg replied.

"We'll give that some extra attention then" Raina replied, applying massage oil to her hands before beginning her work. She focussed on the massage, sensing his body response as she kneaded his muscles expertly. She deliberately avoided even close proximity with his genitals as she worked the muscles in his thighs, then had him roll to his back and followed her normal procedure. At the point where the LSR process would begin, his penis was nearly erect. Raina lifted the sheet, and without looking at his face said "now just relax Greg. Here we go."

He'd been fantasizing about this moment all week. The thought of this cute young blonde putting her lips on his dick was now a reality. "nnnnmmmm..." he mumbled as he felt her tongue on his crown. Then her lips encircled the head and she suckled his organ gently. His eyes were tightly closed; but he could still see it happening. He could feel the warmth of her mouth as she engulfed his cock in her oral cavity, her fingers gently manipulating his balls. Then her lips were gone, her fingers wrapped around his meat. But he couldn't do - or say - anything. He felt the warmth of the lubricant as she poured a healthy amount on his cockhead, then used her fingers to spread it around. Then another dollop of lube and the palm of her hand coated his shaft. He knew what was coming ...

Raina didn't say a word as she removed her panties and pulled out the prep tool, then climbed up onto the table to straddle Greg's hips. She kept her eyes forward as she reached back to position the bulbous head of his organ against her ring. She focussed, and worked the wrinkle of her sphincter around the tip of his dick, then unexpectedly felt a twitch. "Relax Greg. Easy now." she told him. She gave him a minute, the consciously relaxed her rear and eased her velvety tunnel down onto his meat. She was glad she'd listened when Michele told her about Greg's size. Her asshole had never been penetrated by anything this big, and she had to concentrate to avoid involuntary spasms. All the way down, his cock was HUGE.

Greg was amazed at the young woman's ability to simply relax her butthole to take his cock. The buttery smooth channel felt like heaven wrapped around his meat, and he was going to have trouble controlling himself, he knew it. An involuntary twitch escaped his loins. "ohhhhgawdddd..." he groaned. Then he realized she'd actually relaxed her butt even more and he could barely feel any pressure - just the heat from the walls of her asshole. Then he sensed those walls gliding slowly upward along his shaft until just the bulbous head remained inside. The cooling air had the desired affect of taming his lust, then he felt the ring of her anus clenching around his dick, and again his lust was fired. "ohhhhhFUCK" he grunted, his cock twitching once again. Her anus relaxed, and her mucky chute slowly eased down until his cockhead pressed into her colon.

Raina was enjoying the sense of control, even though she knew her asshole would be sore from the stretching of his penis. She had successfully controlled a half dozen twitches, and had him near the fifteen minute mark Michele had suggested. It would not be a problem to push him over the top whenever she chose to do so. She'd already decided she didn't want to get off herself this time. A half-dozen slow strokes with her muscles relaxed and she felt a big twitch, followed by a second one moments later. "Time for release Greg. Let it go now" she whispered, willing her muscles to convulse around his spasming cock. She felt the first spurt of his semen deep inside her ass, the fluid spreading down his shaft to add to the already copious amounts of lube and precum. He tried to pump his hips; but she lowered her hips to hold him down. "uh-uh-uhhhh. None of that Greg, just let it go." she told him, squeezing his meat with the well-trained walls of her butthole.

He wanted so badly to grab her soft hips and pound his cock up her ass; but she had him pinned and was milking his jizm with her tight rearend. The girl was good, he had to admit it. "mmmYAHHHHHH... ohgawd... ohYEAH... OHHHHFUCK" he howled, blasting his seed into her butt. Her asshole worked his meat furiously, spasming around his organ like nothing he'd ever experienced. If this is therapy, he definitely wanted more! He grunted as her butt squeezed the last of his juice out, then her muscles relaxed. He felt his organ softening inside her, then her hips lifted to release him and she climbed off the table.

"I'll see you outside when you're ready Greg." Raina said, wiping herself and her client before covering his body. Then pulled on her panties and shorts, then turned and walked out of the room. She smiled at Michele and gave her a 'thumbs up' without saying a word. She walked back to the restroom and evacuated what felt like a quart of semen and feces from her bowels, wiping carefully before replacing her panties with a fresh pair and pulling on her shorts. When she returned to the lobby Greg had already emerged from the room and was all smiles.

"Thank you Raina. That was a very enjoyable therapy session, and I hope we can do it again." he said, handing her a wad of bills.

Well that's kind of rude! she thought, accepting his 'payment'. "Thanks" she said. "We'll see." she replied to his suggestion. She glanced at Michele, who nodded.

"Uh... okay then. I'll call you and make an appointment." Greg told Michele, heading for the door.

Both of the women watched until his car was out of sight before either said anything. "I gather it went okay?" Michele said. "I mean... the monitor was on, so I heard his release."

"Yeah, it was fine." Raina replied. "I had the edge the whole time. No problems." she added. "I just didn't like the whole idea of him shoving a wad of bills at me to pay for his therapy."

Michele chuckled. "Oh... that's just kind of a Greg thing I guess. Did you count it?" she asked.

Raina unfolded the stack of bills and counted it out on the desk. It was five hundred dollars! "Holy...." she stammered.

Michele looked at the pile of currency. "Well that's really... let's see... fifty-five for the hour massage... twenty-five for the oral service... another fifty for the anal service... so I guess he just gave you a four-hundred dollar gratuity!" she laughed.

"Yeah; but isn't that a bit much?" Raina asked. "I mean... how much does he give you?"

"I shouldn't really tell you this; but our last session he gave me three hundred." Michele replied. "So I guess your butt is better than mine." she laughed. "Look... men in general are going to look at this therapy as sex. Nothing we can do about that. If all we did was the oral service, we might see the occasional fifty on top of the session fees; but most of the time they'd go with just what's on the bill." she explained. "Because this is so - uh - unusual, they feel like they have to give us extra."

"MmmHmmm. So how is this different from prostitution?" Raina asked, just looking for clarification she could feel good about.

"Control sweetie." Michele replied. "He wasn't using your mouth, and he wasn't fucking you up the ass."

Raina thought about that for a few moments. "Okay." she said softly. "How about a glass of wine before I head out?" she suggested.

Michele walked from behind the reception desk and went for the office bar, returning with two glasses. "Good job sweetie." she said, handing Raina a glass. "I'm sure Greg will ask for you again. It's up to you whether you want to handle him going forward." she added. "If you only saw him once a month he'd make a good car payment." Michele giggled.

They finished their wine and Raina headed out to her 'other job' at the Wellness Center, leaving Michele to her two massage appointments for the afternoon. It had been a good day. Raina had passed her final exam and graduated as a fully qualified Libido Stress Relief Therapist!

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers