Happy Families

Story Info
Cuckold your best friend to give him children.
6.8k words
3.38
9.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Families

It was pretty surreal, me sitting drinking whisky with George. I don't know if he suspected his wife was unfaithful but I did. You see for the past six months I'd been banging her at least once a week, sometimes twice. To say I was banging her would be wrong. We made love, lots of love.

Now Lilly was pregnant and I was convinced it was mine. truthfully more than convinced, I knew for sure I was going to be a father George called me over to celebrate while his wife was out at her mother's.

"John I just have to tell someone and you being my best friend it had to be you."

"I knew before he said it.

"Lilly's pregnant, we are going to have a baby."

My face lit up and I hoped I looked surprised. We touched glasses and downed the scotch. George filled our glasses and we talked some more.

"We've tried for so long I was almost giving up hope of ever being a father and now this. We went to one of those fertility clinics. They told me I had a low sperm count and it would be difficult. Of course they gave me advice that might help. Vitamins, loose underwear, fresh air and exercise. You know the kind of thing. I didn't tell him I'd never heard of any of it. I was one of the lucky ones."

I didn't say much, me having everything to hide. Any hint of my involvement with Lilly and that would be the end of a great friendship. Yes, yes, your all thinking why if our friendship was so important and why was I shagging his wife? You see Lilly was my first love.

I'll start at the very beginning. me. I'm John Henry Clark, company accountant with a firm of high street retailers. I won't say which as it'll be obvious to anyone who knows me and is reading this. I'm 29, married and have been for six years to the lovely Racheal. We have two girls, Olivia who's four and April, who's just turned one.

George and I had been friends from junior school. We liked the same things and were always together. We did well in school and both went to university. Not the same one and that was one of the reasons we drifted apart for a time. We'd both had girlfriends in the days when boys and girls find out about sex and love and all that kind of things. Not sure about George but I never went 'all the way'. That was until I left home.

I met Lilly Masters when we were at university. it was my second year and I remember it well. We were in the student union bar. It was a group of my friends with a group of hers. we got talking and we went on talking. We talked so much we agreed to meet up. Well it wasn't long before we were in bed and I got my first shag. I remember it like it was yesterday.We met in the canteen that Saturday lunch time.I had a sandwich and she had a salad. She said her room mate was away for the weekend and did I want to come back with her. Silly question, yes, yes and yes again.

She touched my leg and smiled. My cock was trapped in my jeans, a solid lump of granite strapped to the side of my legs. She asked me if I'd had sex before. I shook my head. She said it would be her first time. That got me worried as I was hoping at least one of us would have gone through deflowersing.

"You know I've had my eye on you," she said kissing me on the cheek. I must have looked puzzled. "You and me doing this together."

The snared rabbit was led off in some discomfort I might add. You tried walking with an erection down the trouser leg? None too soon we got to her room.

"We better have these off first or you will do your self an injury and be no use to me or you."

I stood as she helped me off with my shoes. She undid my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down. She kissed the end of my cock.

"That's very nice. Am I supposed to suck you?"

"You don't have to."

I could see she wasn't too keen and helped her up. I stood naked and we shared out first real kiss while she stoked my cock.

"Help me undress," she said.

My eyes were on her's as I pulled the t-shirt over her head. I reached around and undid the clasp on her bra.

"You can look if you want." I looked down as her bra was dropped on the floor. "You're supposed to touch my tits and if you want kiss my nipples. But not to long as you have to peel away the rest of me."

It felt so good having my lips on her nipples. I tongued the hard nibs and she moaned. Her hands were in my hair as I went lower and undid her jeans. She moved her feet as she slipped off her shoes. I pulled down her jeans and she lifted one leg then the other to free herself. There I was facing her panty covered crotch. I could see a little wet patch between her legs. She smelled divine and I could feel my cock throbbing. I wanted this, I needed this. She was mine and I was gong to do my very best to satisfy her.

There it was, her slit. her darker inner lips protruding. And over her mound her pubic hair shaped in a delicate heart. I kissed her slit. My tongue flicked out and tasted her for the first time. I stood and we kissed. Now there was nothing between us except her hand holding my throbbing cock. She pulled away and still holding me drew me to the bed. She pulled the covers back and climbed on. I was a tight squeeze on a single bed.

We lay face to face her hand stoking my cock, mine on her mound while we kissed. "You do cunnilingus?"

"Love it." I said only ever having done it once.

She smiled. I knew enough not to charge down and get a mouth full of pussy. Trying my hardest to control myself I kissed her neck, her throat and down to her tits. She moaned as I sucked her right nipple. She did the same as I sucked her left then pressed my head to tell me to move south. She had such a lovely belly button I had to play in the little delve.

I felt her legs spread and was soon running my kisses over her mound. Her hair was so soft leading me to her slit. With her legs spread wider I could now get my tongue to her slit. I knew enough from the internet to know that my lover would get greater pleasure if I teased her before bringing her off.

Not sure but I think I'd been on her pussy for maybe ten minutes. I'd suck her inner lips in and lick up and down her slit. I tried burying my tongue in her hole. All of this rewarded me with moans and cooing.

"Please, please make me cum. make it happen and I'll love you forever."

That's when I found her clit and it was like a little cock. Now my job was to bring Lilly off with such a gigantic, explosive, mind blowing orgasmic eruption.

My tongue was out and I licked her clit. My head was bobbing up and down. A very good exercise for the neck muscles but guys the reward is so well worth the effort. It felt like Lilly was in agony as she writhed about on the bed. My hair was pulled as she tried to keep my tongue in place. Then she arched her back pressing herself against my face. She froze, her hands on my head as she shook and kept on shaking as she went higher and higher into orgasmic heaven.

She lay breathing as I slowly lifted my head from her now very wet snatch. "John," she gasped, "That was out of this world."

"You want me to do it again?"

"Oh god no. That would be too much. just come up here and fuck me. Don't wait. Cum in me before I faint."

This was it as I positioned myself between her legs. My cock touched her lips and she pulled my face to her. We kissed and she held herself rigid as I slid inside.

"Oh god your so big," she said. "I never imagined it would feel like this. I love you. Please fuck me."

I did. It must have been first time nerves but I was having difficulty getting anywhere near cumming. Lilly was running her hands down my sides and across my bum cheeks. I was going faster and faster. She started to gasp.

"That's it big boy, fuck my brains out. Make me your cock fuck. I want to be your cock bitch."

Then it happened. I had that feeling in my body. This time it was so much more intents and I was overtaken by it all. There was nothing I could do but hang on. My hips slammed into her and I filled her with my cum. Again and again until I was spent.

I lay on top of her. I felt so weak I couldn't lift myself off. I was gasping for breath. I remember she kissed me on the cheek.

"That was so very good," she said.

I did eventually lift myself up and lay on my side. She was facing me. "That was something quite wonderful. Thank you so much."

"No, I'm the one who should be saying thank you," I said.

"John you know I was dreading my first time. So many of the girls told me how awful it would be and best to get it out of the way and forget all about it. I never want to forget our first time."

"You said somethings while we were doing it?" I asked.

"You liked that did you?"

"Yes, I suppose I did."

"I read in a magazine that men liked girls to talk dirty when they have sex."

"It worked for me," I said.

There were many times after that. Lilly would talk dirty. She even started swearing, calling herself a slut, A whore and slag. It was quite a turn on to hear her in the throes of passion calling herself and me all kinds of names. The sex was good and it was now rare for Lilly not to orgasm two or three times. Me I would cum once and be satisfied.

We were an item and went everywhere. Our first summer and she invited me to her parents house. They knew we were lovers and accepted that their grown up daughter slept in the same bed as her boyfriend. I liked them from the moment we met. Whether they liked me as much after the first couple of nights humping their daughter they never let on.

"Mum and dad are taking us to the beach this morning. You are so going to enjoy it." Lilly was smiling and I knew she had something up her sleeve. Well she did and it wasn't until I saw the notice why she had a smile on her face. This was a naturist beach and I was expected to strip. What's more her mother and father would be naked. They just did it. They must have seen I was watching as they took everything off. Lilly's mum was slim and her tits were ample in size meaning her breast were lower on her chest. Her muff was trimmed to a small triangle. Father looked as if he did a regular work out. His cock was much like mine. The only trouble was I'd never been around naked people before so my cock wanted to stand up and look around.

It took me a time to get myself under control. I had to lay on my front for some time before my cock went down.

"Don't worry love. It happens all the time," Lilly said as she lathered my back with sunscreen.

"First time Keith came here with me he had to spend all the time on his front. The only man on the beach with a tanned back and white front," said Francis, Lilly's mother.

"Not true love. Took me some time but I did turn over on my back."

"Yes you did my love until when?"

"Until you stood over me and I saw your third eye winking a time."

"And that is where you came in Lilly."

"Me mum?"

"Yes love. You don't think I was going to let all that energy your father had go to waist."

"You got yourself pregnant?"

"On on the beach love. That would have been too much even for us. We waited a while."

"Back home?"

"No love, just till we got to the car. We had a good time didn't we Keith?"

"Sure did, was it four times?"

"You know it was three so don't you try and exaggerate."

How I'd got it wrong. Here was I thinking Lilly's parent were conservative and straight laced. Turns out they were as free with their bodies as with their talk. I settled on the towel and closed my eyes. I don't know how long I slept. A hand on my shoulder and I looked up. Susan, Lilly's mother was stood over me. I had a great view of her pussy lips.

"You want to come for a swim?"

I sat up Lilly and her father were gone.

"They're in the water. Come on." She held out her hand.

I took it as I rose. We trotted, hand in hand to the surf. We waded upto our hips.

Lilly and her father were splashing about. As we came closer Lilly dove under the water. I felt her hand on my cock as she surfaced.

"Finally decide to play?"

"Yes," I said pushing her back.

She fell backwards letting go of my hardening cock. She came up and moved closer. She spoke softly,

"Bet you can't get it in me."

Now this was a challenge I was willing to accept.

Lilly tried her best to swim away from me. I caught her leg and held on. I pulled her to me and got hold of her hips. My cock was hard. Lilly was struggling. Her head came up to take a breath. I lunged forward taking her to the sandy bottom. My cock found her cunt and I pressed myself forward. I was in. Lilly was struggling but my superior weight and strength kept her on me.

I lifted us up and still connected stood us. My hands around her waist.

"Just smile at mum and dad."

I could see Keith and Susan were laid on their backs drifting along. Susan waved. I hope neither realised I was humping their daughter on a crowded beach. I knew we wouldn't cum so we separated. Lilly turned to me and we kissed.

"We should get more practice fucking underwater." Her hand was on my cock stroking me. "Let's swim and see if little Johnny can go to sleep.

It was late when we left. The sun was close to the horizon and the air was cooling. I slipped on my short. Lilly and her mother stepped into theirs. They started packing things away still topless. Lilly looked up from the bag she was packing.

"Much more comfortable without." That was how it would be as Keith drove us home.

A car in the drive and Keith spoke. "Just great, now your brother turns up out of the blue."

"You'll be glad to see him dad," said Lilly.

"Wonder who he's brought with him?" We were about to find out as we all pilled out of the car. I followed Lilly into the house.

"Robert," called out Susan.

"Hi mum." A head appeared from the living room. A very handsome young man, a few years older than Lilly and me. Lilly had spoke of her older brother but never said much.

"Mum, dad I've brought a friend to stay for a few days." The prettiest girl you ever saw stepped from behind Robert. "Mum this is Alicia.." Alicia was wide eyed, looking from Susan to Lilly to me and then Keith.

"Day at the beach Alicia. We always go naturist."

"Pleased to meet you all and Bob did tell me you liked being without clothes."

"You like it," Susan asked.

"Never give it a try."

"You should. You will soon get to love everything about it."

"Perhaps."

From then on there was a lot of running around. Robert sorting his room out, Lilly and Susan making dinner. Me and Keith watching football and drinking beer. Not to much beer, I needed my strength for later. Dinner was quite a noisy affair. Robert had plenty to tell and Lilly had plenty to tell. Susan and Keith added a lot. As for me and Alicia we were listeners. Then it was time for bed.

Lilly was sat up, her breasts on display as I came from the bathroom. She looked up. "You don't mind if we don't have sex tonight," she said looking at my half hard cock.

"Something wrong love?" "No, I'm just feeling a bit tired. I'll make it up to you, promise," she said with a smile.

"Okay Lil" I can save it."

Lilly switched off her light and slid down the bed as I climbed in. I came behind her and spooned. My hand was on her tit and her's was over mine.

"Thanks. Love you," she said pressing my hand on her breast. I moved myself closer, my cock pressed between the cheeks of her arse.

"Night night love, " I said.

"Night."

I kissed the back her neck and she giggled.

It was still dark when I woke. The bed was moving and then the bedside light went on.

"Lilly is feeling like she needs a man inside her."

I turned to face her.

"I had a dream," she said, "A wizard cast a spell on me and I didn't have sex every day I would turn into a horse." We both laughed. "But seriously what if it's true. I don't want to take any chances," she said.

"Better not take any chances," I said leaning closer and kissing her on the lips.

I could feel Lilly was sopping wet as I fingered her.

"You want to fuck me now?"

Silly question as I went between her legs. My cock found her cunt and I slid inside. It was that wonderful moment when your cock is enveloped by human flesh. My head was turned and I just had to control myself. Lilly kissed me as I sawed my cock in and out of her very wet cunt.

"Fuck me like you want to love me forever," she said.

I lay on my back, Lilly was bent over me. My semi hard cock in her mouth. She told me later she loved the taste of her own cum and mixed with mine was even better. She liked sucking cock and so I let her. It was time for her to fuck me as she took my now hard cock and held it while she mounted me. This was the best. Me looking up at her as she bounced up and down on my pole. Her beautiful tits rising and falling with each downward fall. I came quite quickly. Lucky for both of us I was fingering Lilly so she wasn't too far behind.

Next day was very warm and we all trooped to the beach once more. If I thought Alisha had a pretty face her body was every bit as alluring.. Tits were small but perfectly shaped. She'd shaved her pussy just leaving a small triangle of fur above her slit. She was self assured as we all stripped off. Robert slathered on the sunscreen while I did Lilly.

"You need to look this way a bit more," she said moving my head towards her tits. "Even I have to agree she's a beautiful woman," she said.

We had sex that night and every other night we were together. Rather than become routine it just seemed to get better and better. That was until time for graduation.

"We"re going to find it hard to keep this relationship together. You are down in London and I'm up in Edinburgh," I said.

The time came to start our new jobs. We tried meeting at weekends but that didn't work too well. I had work that took me to the north of Scotland and I'd be away for weeks on end.

"As much as I hate to do this we have to finish it. Make a clean break of it and go our separate ways." Lilly was saying the things I'd been thinking for weeks.

"Lilly I love you and I always will but you are right. We just can't go on like this."

"Okay let's just say good bye and move on. "

"Love you."

"Love you too, bye,"

"Bye."

I switched off my phone and wiped the tears from my cheek.

A year passed so quickly and I still thought of Lilly every day. That was until I met Racheal. A double date arranged by one of my colleagues. Racheal was nice but was never in a hurry to share her bed with me. When she did it was good but somehow not up to Lilly's standard. I suggested we holiday that summer on a naturist beach. Oh my god it was the first row and she sulked for three days.

"No, not ever going to take my clothes off in front of other people.

Somehow I got around to proposing. She accepted and within two months we were married and living together. Olivia came along and then three years later April. We were the model happy family. Racheal and I had sex two or three time a month. It was good, I made sure she came at least three times before I shot my load. We talked about me having a vasectomy but never got round to it. She carried on with the pill.

I enjoyed being a father and loved all the nappy changing and bottle feeding. I loved bath times and even when the girls were up and walking we shared the bath or shower. Racheal wasn't so keen on me doing that.

"I'm never happy when they go in the shower with you."

"Why not?"

"Your a man and they must notice you."

"They do but so what. They'll grow up knowing men and women are different."

We holidayed in France for many years. Even when they were small the girls loved the beach and the sea. One year we were walking along the sand and there a sign warned us of the nudist beach ahead. I looked at me and she looked daggers at me.

"No, not ever. You know what I think about that kind thing."

That was the end of it. Gone for good my chance of ever seeing my wife and kids enjoying the naturist life.

12