Happy Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got myself a promotion, I was one of the youngest divisional company accountants. The job was good, not great but I still enjoyed going to work each day. It was a good firm to work for and I had a great bunch of people around me. I'm never sure if it was luck or just hard work that got me where I was. There were plenty of men and women who could do what I did, some I thought better than me. Now I was one of the bosses.

Then I got an email from George, my very best friend. We had kept in touch and he'd met Racheal at our wedding and on the few times he's been able to come down our way. The gist of it was he was getting married and could we come to the wedding? Racheal was delighted as I think she liked George. He was, she told me one time, a very handsome man. Couldn't deny that as his good looks had got me my first date.

As the date grew nearer we talked a lot more. It was finally decided that Racheal and the two girls would come with me and we"d spend the week before the wedding with George and Lilly. Okay her name was the same as my ex but so are many thousands of girls.

We drove down on the Friday. Arriving at George's house about three in the afternoon. George came out to greet us. We hugged and smiled at each other. We were back together, just like old times. He shook hands with Rachael and leaned in giving her a peck on the cheek. She smiled.

George helped me with the suitcases. Lucky we had a very large SUV as it would have been a struggle getting every thing in. "I've got a bedroom for you and another for the children," he said as we climbed the stairs. The house looked very nice and George had done well for himself.

"Lilly will be with us tomorrow. She's got some appointments in Birmingham, spending the night in a hotel tonight." George had spoken of Lilly many times I never even thought who she might be until I saw her and George's wedding photo stood on the cabinet top. My heart skipped a beat. I knew this was going tone very difficult when she arrived.

"What's wrong darling?" Asked Racheal. "Nothing dear, just a bit tired after the long journey. "You want to make love to me?" An invitation I could hardly refuse as it had been nearly two weeks since she had wanted sex. For the first time in a long time I dreamed of Lilly as I fucked the hell out of my wife.

"Oh god. You were magnificent," she said as we lay on our backs. "You think with a little help you could do it again?"

"You need to help me get hard." For the first time since the first year of our marriage I found her lips around my cock and her sucking me back to hardness. She let me fall from her mouth as soon as I was hard.

Racheal lay back and I came between her legs. I bent and kissed her sopping cunt lips. She pulled me up and I slid inside her. She had no idea that in the darkness I'd closed my eyes and fucked Lilly once more. Those were the times I lay inside her, My cock hard, nothing moving but out lips and tongue as I made love to her.

"Oh love. I can't believe how hard you are and it's the second time." Her words broke the spell and I looked at her dark shape in the low light. This was my Racheal. Now she was going to get what she so richly deserved, a dammed good fucking.

I'm not sure what it is about second time around. Does your cock loose it sensitivity or does your body have to wait until it's built up more cum before it will let you cum. Whatever it was taking me ages to get anywhere near. Racheal hugged me tight and I knew she was cumming. I couldn't stop and carried on hammering her cut.

"Cum in me please love, I need you."

I took no more notice and my ears were filled with the slap, slap of my groin on her bum cheeks.

"Oh, oh it's starting to hurt love, please cumin me." Lilly was there in my head and I gave one hard thrust. I could feel it burning it's way down my cock to explode inside her.

I rolled off and Racheal turned on my side away from me. I turned to her and draped my arms over her to cup her tit.

"Please don't I'm very tender." I pulled back and rolled away. She fell asleep a long time before me. I was awake a moment after I fell asleep. Racheal was up and dressed.

"Breakfast in half an hour. Everyone else is up. George said Lilly will be back for lunch."

"Does he know anything about us?" I asked Lilly as I helped her with the dishes after dinner that first evening.

"No, not a think and best we keep it that way."

"Complete and utter coincidence you and him after me and you."

"It is and in some ways I'm glad and sad at the same time."

"Sad, why?" I asked knowing she would be so close but so far away.

"Sad that I will look at you and know we can no longer be together."

"And glad?"

"Glad I will recall all the good times we had, in and our of bed, Glad you will still there and not to far away."

We got over the difficulty of our first meeting and settled into a peace between us. There was the odd touch, the one that says we are more than friends, the brush across the backside, the tit pressed against your side as she reached for something. Neither of us knew if George and Racheal saw anything in what we were doing. If they did neither said.

The wedding was wonderful. The bride looked lovely. The sun shone with hardly a breath of air. So good most of the time we were on the hotel lawn. My two were having the time of their lives. All dressed up and let run free. That night Racheal and I had sex again. Just the once, She obviously learned her lesson from our previous tryst.

We said our good byes and went back home. I would text George and he would text back. Rachel and Lilly were now texting friends. Once in a while I would get a message from Lilly just letting me know she was still there. My return texts were short and sweet. I had to accept that I was no longer in her life and she in mine. That was until a wet day in February.

It was late afternoon and I'd just come in from work. "Hi love," I called out as I came through the front door."

"Hi love, we have a visitor." Racheal turned and there was George. We hugged.

"I've just had my second interview at Stopfords."

"Second interview?"

"Yes, I applied for the production managers job and they called me back to talk with the board. I've been told the job is mine if I want it."

"That's great. We'll be seeing a lot more of each other."

It was April before George and Lilly got moved. George had started his new job at Stopfords in the March. I wanted him to stay at our place but he would have none of it. He was parked in a hotel during the week and went back home to be with Lilly. He did come over a couple of times a week for a meal and a few drinks but would never stay over night.

"Far to busy with this new job. I need to be in by six and don't usually get to leave before eight in the evening. Thanks for the offer. It's just nice to spend a few hours relaxing."

It took until the end of April to sell one house and buy another.

"You and Racheal are invited to our housewarming on the twentieth. No need to bring anything. The drinks are on us." A very kind invitation and very big surprise. George and LIlly had a very fine house. Much finer that we could afford. Lilly gave us the tour. I could see she was sad when she showed us the nursery. Everything present except a baby.

As all parties do for me I ended up in the kitchen. Racheal was being chatted up by a couple of the neighbours. For the first time in a long while I was alone with Lilly.

"So how many kids are you and George planning on having?"

Lilly turned away.

"Sorry did I say something wrong?" I placed hand on her shoulder. She turned her head and kissed my hand. Her hand was over mine as she turned to face me. I could see her eyes were wet.

"We've been trying for two years now. I've asked George to come with me and seek help but he keeps telling me it will come."

"You don't mind if we go dear. I'm feeling a bit tired." I turned hearing Racheal's voice. I smelled.

"No dear. We should get back the baby sitter will be wondering where we are."

Unknowingly Racheal had saved me. I wanted to console Lilly but didn't know how with George being about. We were supposed to be two people who hardly knew each other. We said our good byes and left. I looked back at a sad faced Lilly as I waved.

"Thanks dear."

"For what?"

"Saving me from Frank in there. I was feeling uncomfortable talking to him. Next time we get invited to George and Lilly's parties I'll have to be sure to wear a dress with a high neck."

"You do have nice tits love." Racheal huffed and we sat in silence. Needless to say we didn't have sex that night or the next week.

"I need you to come over. Can you get time off this afternoon?" A message on my phone.

I text back. "What's wrong?"

"I just need you here now."

"Where is George?" "Gone to Head Office for three days. Please come soon I need you."

"I'll try and get away. It will be half an hour."

"XXX."

I made some excuse to get off and drove to meet Lilly. When I arrived I knocked and the door swung open.

"Up here," she said. Lily, wife of my beast friend. Lilly my former lover was stood at the top of the stairs wearing a very thin pair of knickers. She was just as I remember her the last time we were together.

"Remember me," she said.

"I do. You look no different now than you did all the years ago."

"You told me you would always love me I want you to show me that love now."

"What about George?"

"I love him too but he can't give me what I want."

"So you want me to?"

"Yes," she said as she slid the knickers down her legs, "You remember how?"

"I do but are you sure. If George ever found out that would be it for you, Racheal and however many kids we have."

"I know, I won't say a word will you?"

"No never."

"I'm at my most fertile period and George is away until Friday."

The die was cast and I was in a hurry to get naked.

"Just as I recall, as hard as iron," she said taking hold of my cock.We were on the bed and I once more tasted her pussy. My tongue moving gently over those wonderful lips and her slit. Then there was her little nub, stuck out like a mini cock.

"Just enough to make me wet and then fill me with cum." I moved up her body kissing all the familiar placed I'd know years before I was between her legs and it felt good to slide into her once more. "Just let me have your cum," she said as I began to saw my cock in and out of her very wet pussy. "Don't wait for me lover. We can do that later."

It didn't take me long to gift her my first load. Lilly being Lilly didn't hesitate to take me in her mouth and harden my cock for a second round. This time she was head down, arse up as I did my best to fill her cunt with more of my cream. I never asked where she got the tattoo of a butterfly on her shoulder and another on her left bum cheek. I leaned over her and took her breasts in my hands. "I love it when George does that. He's quite rough and it makes me cum but I can't ask you to do that as I'll be red for days."

I moved my hands for her tits and held her shoulders as I speed up. A second fuck meant I could go on much longer.

"Finger my clit," she cried out. "Yes, yes Oh fuck I'm cumming."

I felt her wetness on my groin and thrust hard. I froze as cum jetted from my cock and into her. Instinctively I'd pulled Lilly onto me as I came hard.

I dismounted and rolled on my back. Lilly was on her side propped on her elbow. "Best fuck I've had in such a long time. I do love George and would never dream of being unfaithful to him. This is so what I want and you are the man I want to make it happen." I lay watching as Lilly took my half hard cock in hand and sucked me in. As she sucked I played with her tits. It took some time before I was hard again.

Three times we fucked. Six time Lilly came. I left her knowing I'd given her some of my life making sperm. I dressed and kissed her on the lips. I stopped at the bedroom door. Lilly lay on the bed her bum propped up on pillows, keeping my cum from leaking out and offering a better chance of her getting pregnant.

"You want to come back tomorrow?"

"I'll work late if that's okay with you. Four thirty be okay?"

She nodded and smiled mouthing a 'thank you'.

My working late was a repeat of the previous day in bed with Lilly. This time she was ready for me and insisted I just dive in and fuck her. I've no idea what she did and never asked but she was very wet and I bottomed out in one. We fucked twice and I brought her off

She messaged me on the Friday evening. "I all but raped George when he came home. He said he was dead tired but I revived him enough to do it. He say's he's been told he has to go back to Head Office for another meeting next week." The inference wasn't lost on me.

So started a liaison that saw us meet in secret. I would tell Rachael I was working late and meet Lilly who had a story to tell George. At first we made the excuse we were there to get Lilly pregnant. That didn't last long and we just met to have sex, make love, fuck.

Then the news arrived that I was dreading. "I'm pregnant and I'm positive it's yours. You are the first to know." I was also the first that George told. "Well buddy that's fantastic news," I said down the phone. "Tonight we are going out to celebrate," he said. That is where my story started. It was hardly the end.

I drank far too much and I returned home in the early hours. Racheal was not a happy bunny on Saturday morning with me and my sore head. Inside I was a very happy man. A happiness I had to keep to myself. We settled down to a peaceable existence. I did meet with Lilly a few times and we had sex. One thing Racheal never wanted when she was pregnant was sex, Lilly was all for it and I was even filling her up a week before the delivery.

It was a girl. She text me from the hospital with the news. "... and your job is not over. I want a boy and another girl." Then the next revelation. "We should plan a holiday together, you and your family and mine," said George one sunny day while we were looking after little Summer. "Who's idea was that?" I asked. "Lilly thought it would be great for us all to go away somewhere." "She did? What about the baby?" "Summer will be one next year so we could fly with her no problem."

We had some very good holidays. Twice Lilly came with news of a pregnancy. We still go on joint family holidays now. The children are much older and still get on well. As for me and Racheal, let's just say I get more cock from Lilly than I do from her.

12