All Comments on 'Happy Family'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 11 years ago
Good Tale

One who finally woke up before it was too late. Or di she end her affair and decide to keep her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm?

Sounds like a wife trying hard to keep her husband happy and clueless while she cheats on him at work. Guilt perhaps? I guess she made the decision to have the best of both worlds, doing her husband at home and fucking her partners at the office. No wonder she's so tired. I see a chapter 2 where the truth comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. How about one that just woke up, no affair. The timing of the story is good though (for me) .. my wife actually told me to wake her up, if I felt like it (heh) at 5 a.m.to play. :) Rather of a surprise. Rarely ever during the week and I *always* have to initiate. I think she might be 'waking up'. :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This was an entertaining story where a wife gets her priorities straight.

Having turned into a more romantic reader instead of being a straight-out perv I accept your story as written, KatieAnn and won't look for an ulterior motive. Some people can change before they get knocked in the head, unfortunately many of us have to be brought up short. Thank you for writing. I like some of your other stories, too, have not yet read them all.

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
Waking up happy

Living a life that demands things is often detrimental to loving, the same as a life without any. That is why women more so than men become the axis to keep things right for both partners. Great story appreciating that in love we are both sides of the same coin.

Love Janice

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

A not so latent lezzie? She may be feeling a 'wee' bit guilty of her liaisons at the office or down the block??

SparkyrexSparkyrex2 months ago

What a beautiful story, as a male, I've only known a few women who recognize the sensitivity of the male nipple. Although it just might be saying more about me. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

SIMILAR Stories