Happy Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Edward informed us that they were leaving today. He felt we had learned a lot about ourselves while they were here.

He looked at Tiffany and said, "I want you to make up with Tanya. Put the past behind you. I know she loves you. And the three of you have been through a wonderful experience that most girls never have and should be a basis for bonding."

He turned to me. "Tanya, you have to realize that Tiffany is an adult now. And a fine one that you should be proud of. And the two of you need to come together to take care of Tina. She is very vulnerable."

We each took one of Tina's hands. Then Tiffany said. "You're right Master Edward. She got up and came over to me and gave me a tender kiss on the lips.

I kissed her back, and when we broke, I said, "Thank you Master Edward."

He then told us that they would return in thirty days. In the meantime, he was leaving Tiffany in charge. Tina and I were to do everything she said. Tina smiled and said, "Okay." After a few seconds, I said, "Yes Master." All I was thinking was that Kevin would be back in thirty days.

"You know, My brother Kevin has become quite fond of you Tanya. He wants you to be happy."

Just after noon, we were assembled near the front door to say our goodbyes. Each one of us would have one more contact with the Masters' cocks. We would not be allowed to touch them or put them in our mouths, no matter how much we wanted to. We would just lick the shaft of each of them once and give the tip a kiss. It was a touching goodbye and Kevin actually patted me on the head after I kissed his cock.

After they left, I think we all felt kind of empty. Tina took Tiffany and me by the hand and said, "Let's go up to the bedroom and be one big Happy Family".

We stayed in bed for the rest of the day, doing things that a week ago we would never have imagined.