Happy Family Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Drew becomes closer with his family and attends a help group.
5.6k words
4.59
43.6k
95

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously on Happy Family Time -

Andrew (Drew) discovered that his sister was sleeping with their father. Confronting her, he discovered that the whole family (Mum, Dad and sister Nicky) had been in an incestuous three-way relationship for over a year.

No longer hiding their taboo love affair, they tried to lure him into their incestuous world, explaining it was only about making the family happy.

When their father went away for a business trip, Drew finally gave into his urges, and eventually fucked his mum while his sister sat on her face.

For better or worse, he was now part of 'Happy Family Time'.

As always -- all characters are over 18.

------------------------------------------------

Part 2 -

The next day I got a phone-call from Dad. Mum had already gone to work, and I was chilling in my room, trying to plan what to do with my day off. I knew I'd be working a long shift the next day, so wanted to do something different today.

"Hey Son!" he said in his gruff voice. "I'm in the office, and can't talk too much. I just want to tell you I heard from Mum that you... helped her... with that problem... and I'm really happy. Well done."

"Oh" was the best I could manage. My dad was calling to congratulate me on fucking my mum, his wife!

"I'm back tonight, and we can speak more about it then. In the mean time, be nice to your sister, and remember to ask them if you need anything."

"Um, sure Dad."

"Oh, and before I go, we've got guests coming round Wednesday night. Just to let you know."

The line cut off.

I walked over to my sister's room. She was in her underwear, looking in her wardrobe.

"Hey Nicky?" I called out "Can I ask you something?"

"Hey bro! I'm afraid I'm getting ready for work, so we can't fuck."

"What!? That's not what I came here for!" I said a bit too loudly.

She made a fake sad face. "You don't want to fuck me?" she asked in a playfully upset voice.

"Yes I want to fuck you...I mean..."

"Good!" she giggled. "When I'm back from work. I'll be thinking about it all day. Now, what did you want to ask?"

Did she just pre-book sex with me?

"Um...Dad said we'll have guests over tomorrow night. And I wanted to know what that means."

Nicky put on the old jeans and T-shirt she wore for her job. Dog grooming was not a job you did in your Sunday best.

"Well, it's meant to be an incest support group."

"What do you mean?"

I followed her downstairs as she grabbed her keys and wallet.

"Well, when we first started...you know... we all enjoyed it but felt it was wrong. So Mum made this online group, looking for others going through the same problem. You know, like alcoholic's anonymous."

"IA? Incest Anonymous?" I asked with a slight giggle.

"Basically. Well, she found a few more families in the area, who admitted going though the same thing. So we arranged a meeting in real life."

"OK..."

Nicky sat down, lacing up her trainers.

"Long story short, after a few tame sessions, we all ended up getting drunk and having a huge incestuous orgy. And then we did it again. And again. Now we meet every couple of weeks, at a different family's house. And it's our turn to host. We used to have to time it so you'd be at work, and stop before you arrived back. But since you know now, we don't need to worry."

She opened the front door.

"Anyway, got to go little bro! Can't wait for tonight!"

And she was gone.

------------------------------

Do you know how hard it is to think about anything when you know you're going to have sex with your sister later? Knowing you've got a guaranteed shag with anyone later is distracting. Knowing it's a hot 23 year old makes it worse. Knowing it's also your big sister makes doing almost anything impossible.

I went round my mate Danny's house. We were old school friends. We chilled on his sofa and played video games. I lost every time. Danny was loving it, but noticed I wasn't up to my usual standard.

"What's wrong dude?!"

What could I tell him? Oh, I just found out my parents are swingers, my sister has been having incestuous sex with them for years, and yesterday got a blowjob from my sister, then ate out my mother and fucked her until I came inside her? Not to mention that I'll be fucking my sister in a few hours time, and possibly involved in a multi-family orgy tomorrow!

"Just family stuff dude. Just family stuff."

---------------------------------

"Hey!" I called out. "I'm home!"

"Hi Dear!" Mum called back.

I walked into the kitchen to find unloading the dishwasher, the radio playing away in the background.

"How was work?" I asked, making small talk.

"Oh, fine." she replied. "You're father is running late, so we'll order take-way when he arrives. Probably Chinese, we did Indian last week. You're sister was looking for you. She got back about 10mins ago. She went to have a shower."

I walked upstairs, to find my big sister just stepping out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around her.

"Hey Drew" she said sexily. She moved up to me, and kissed me slightly on the lips. Then for longer, her lips opening slightly to let our tongues meet. My cock was already rising.

"Mmmm" she said, when we finally broke apart. "That was good."

Her mood changed for a second. She sniffed my shoulder.

"You were at Danny's place, weren't you? They've got far too many dogs. You stink. Go have a shower. A quick one. Then..."

She dropped her towel in front of me, showing off her wet, naked body. My eyes instantly went to her clean-shaven pussy, before going upwards to have a look at her firm breasts.

"My room. 5 minutes" she remarked as she walked away.

I ran into the bathroom, ripping my clothes off. I paused only to make sure the water was hot before jumping into the shower. I covered myself with shower-gel, trying to get myself smelling good as quickly as possible.

After three minutes, turned off the water and grabbed a towel, patting down my skin to get the worst of the water off, before giving my hair a quick rub down.

I didn't bother to put my boxer shorts back on, or cover up my huge erection. I just ran naked from the bathroom to my sister's room.

"What took you so long?" she asked. She was sprawled naked on the small single bed, her legs dangling off the edges.

I went to close the door, but she tutted.

"No. Doors open, remember? Now come here and fuck me."

"Don't you want me to eat you out a little first?" Her pussy seemed crying out for a good licking.

"No. I've been waiting all day for this. Just give me that cock"

I stood between her open legs, lined myself up, and pushed my cock into her ready pussy. She really was wet and waiting.

"Yes, little brother. That's it!"

I began thrusting softly into her, just enjoying the sight of having my cock going in and out of my sister. Her boobs bouncing slightly with every thrust.

I thought I heard a noise downstairs, but ignored it.

My sister moved away, and turned all fours on the bed, her head towards the pillows. "Working in the grooming parlour all day, thinking about your cock. Give it to me doggy style"

I knelt on the bed carefully, aware it was only a single bed. I stoked my penis up and down her pussy a few times, gathering her wetness, before pushing it back inside.

"Yes! Harder now! Harder. I've been a bad sister."

I took her by the hips and began thrusting harder and harder. Skin was slapping hard every time I pushed deep.

"Yes!" Nicky called out in pleasure.

I heard something from the doorway and turned my head.

"SHIT! Mum and Dad!"

They stood there, silently, arms folded, standing in the doorway.

Nicky turned her head round to look at the open door. "Oh hi Mummy. Hi Daddy." her sweet voice called out.

Our father's gruff voice just let out a small grunt.

They didn't move. They just stood there, looking at us. Their son, balls deep in their daughter.

"Don't stop on our account" finally spoke our mother. A proud smile moved across our father's face.

Mum was right. The moment I saw them, I stopped thrusting. I stopped moving at all. I might have even stopped breathing.

For a moment, I considered stopping. Things had already got very weird, and maybe this was a line I wasn't ready to cross. But, this was my life now. I'd agreed to having 'happy family time'. This was part of that.

My sister had already watched me fuck my mum. Now our parents were going to watch their children fucking. And...

And I was kinda OK with it. Kinda.

I tried not to look at them, and tried to pick up my rhythm again. Much harder with an audience!

I fixated on my sister's ass, trying to get back in the zone. She could tell I was struggling, and tried to encourage me.

"Oh, big brother! That's it! I love your big, thick cock. Harder!"

I glanced round the room again. Mum and dad were now fully in the bedroom. Dad still had his work shirt on, but he'd taken off his trousers. Mum was kneeling on them, Dad's cock in her mouth, but with her eyes still clearly on our actions on the bed. Dad's attention seemed to keep flitting between his children's incestuous sex, and his wife's lips around his cock.

"Fuck me missionary" Nicky told me.

I rolled her over and slid inside her again. She put her arms around my body, and pulled me close, bringing our lips together. Her fingernails put scratches in my back, giving me a mixture of pleasure and pain as I pushed my cock deep into her.

"Cum inside me little brother!"

I hesitated. "Um..are you sure?! Not on your tits or anything?"

"Do what your big sister says" called out my father's gruff voice.

"umm..." I softly replied "...OK Daddy."

I focused back on my sister's naked body, and moments later I felt my dick twitching before shooting semen deep inside my sister's moist pussy. She wrapped her legs around me as I came, ensuring every drop landed inside her.

Finally, she released me, and I stepped off the bed.

My sister didn't move. She stayed on the single bed, legs spread open. A small trail of cum already beginning to leak out.

"My Turn"

Slightly pushing me aside, our father grabbed Nicky's legs, moved them closer to the edge of the bed, and pushed his thick cock into her in one swift motion.

"Let mummy clean that up for you"

Before I could turn to face my mother, she had already moved to me and began sucking my rapidly-shrinking cock, using her mouth to clean off both my cum and the juices from Nicky's pussy.

Dad was not being gentle like I had been. He slammed into her rapidly, sending out squeaks of pained pleasure as his cock buried itself into his daughter.

"What do you think Daddy?" asked Nicky in a sweet, childlike voice. "What's it like to have sloppy seconds from your son?"

"uh... not bad, uh... but he can have... uh.. sloppy seconds next-time."

Mum finished cleaning my now-shrivelled cock and stood up. She walked to the doorway, apparently finished with the whole sex-scene for the moment. "I'll go and find a menu for tonight. Everyone OK with Chinese?"

My face turned from one side to the other. I just couldn't believe it. She'd just watch her son cum inside her daughter, then licked her son's dick clean while her husband picked up where her son left off...and now she was talking about food while her husband continued his thrusting into their oldest child's pussy!

"Uh...sounds good honey" He called out to Mum. "I'll have my usual"

And with that, our father when back to pounding Nicky.

"Same for meeeee!" Nicky called out, the 'me' becoming a squeal of pleasure.

Mum looked at me with an expectant smile.

"Um...lemon chicken and that spicy pork thing?"

"Of course dear. Why don't you finish watching, then find some clothes and come downstairs."

She went downstairs and I just stood, naked, and watched as a minute later our father bust his nut, and shot his own cum into Nicky's pussy. He then pulled himself and watched with satisfaction as his cum leaked out just like mine had minutes before.

Dad put his hand on my shoulder as he walked to the bathroom to get a shower. "Nothing like a bit of Happy Family Time after being away on business!"

----------------------------

"So, is there anything you want to ask or say?"

Dad asked this question to me as we finished off the last of the Chinese food.

After a few moments reflection, I simply answered "No."

"That's good dear" said Mum.

"Actually," I remembered "Can you tell me more about tomorrow? Nicky told me a little but it wasn't very clear."

"Sure" she said with a smile. "Basically, we tried to find a support group, for other families like us. Families that have...family time."

"Nicky said it's an orgy?"

Dad just snorted at this.

"Well," mum continued "It does often have sexual encounters, but that's not the primary reason for the meeting. It's more about helping each other. Talking about the problems and the issues that come with having a more...open family. There will be people your age, going through the same things as you."

"Yeah!" joined in Nicky "The Thompson family can't make it tomorrow, but the Masons are all coming, as well as the Petit family. They all have kids around our age."

It felt weird to be regarded as a kid -- I'd celebrated my 21st birthday recently. But I guess in an incestuous relationship situation, it was easiest to call us the kids, and them the parents.

"It's a good opportunity to ask any questions you have about the lifestyle." commented Mum.

"Oh, OK." I simply said.

I didn't know what to expect. What would these other families be like?

---------------------------------

We went to bed without any more sex. Mum, Dad and Nicky seemed keen to save themselves for the next day.

Wednesday morning, I woke up and wolfed down a large breakfast. I had to work a long shift that day. 9am until 6pm.

Mum went off to work before me, giving Nicky a lift to her job too. Dad was working from home for the next two days.

Thankfully, I wasn't put on tills again. I was in the warehouse, dealing with a new stock arrival. Not exciting, but far better than dealing with customers all day.

"Um...hi?"

I peered round a trolley-cage of gluten free food to look for the speaker.

There was a young lady. She looked about twenty one or twenty two, with a black bob of hair, and a thin frame. She was slightly shorter than me, and instantly I noticed her sweet smile. Sure, I saw there were also goldilocks boobs (not too big, not too small) hiding behind her supermarket polo-shirt, but it was honestly her sweet face that caught my eye.

"Errr...Hi." I finally replied. "Can I help you with something?"

"Are you Drew?" She had a slightly French accent, the subtle kind that lingers even after many years in the UK.

"I am" I said, trying to be as cool as possible. "How can I help?"

"Oh," she said with a smile. "No. I'm Cecile. I just started here about a week ago. I just wanted to say 'hi' since I'll be coming round your house later." She said the last bit with a keen smile.

I didn't follow, and my face clearly showed it.

"Coming round? Get it?"

I still didn't get it. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I've got to go," she said, looking at the doorway. "I just wanted to introduce myself. I'll see you later."

She blew me a kiss as she went, and I knew I was in love.

------------------------------

I finished my shift and walked home. Just as I was arriving, I saw a family of 4 walking along the path to our house, including one familiar face.

"Cecile!" I called out.

The Mum and Dad kept walking, but the young lady with the black bob haircut waited a moment for me to catch up. The young man (looking about 24/25) waited too.

"Fleur actually" she said as I got close. "Cecile is my twin sister. And this is Francesco, our brother."

I shook his hand. He had a firm handshake.

"Cecile is coming in a few minutes. She's finishing at 6.30pm, and will come straight here." He had a much stronger accent than his sisters.

As I walked in with Fleur and Francesco, I saw that all the spare chairs had been put into the living room, and placed to make a circle. The dinner table had been pushed to the side, with a selection of nibbles laid out.

A couple of minutes later, the second family for the night arrived. A single mum, her three sons (all looking between 24 and 20) and youngest daughter, a shy looking girl looking like she'd just turned 18 a few months ago. They were all black, and spoke with a London accent.

Finally, Cecile arrived, shooting me a small wave before sitting down with her family.

We were all in a circle, sitting together in our respective groups. I had mum and dad on one side of me, Nicky to my other side.

"Well" my mum began "Thank you all for coming to our little support group. It's Drew's first time with us, so please make him feel welcome."

Everyone gave me a polite 'hi/hello'.

"Drew" Mum continued, "This is a safe space. Everyone here knows about our family secret, and has the same themselves. Nobody will judge you or think anything we are doing together is wrong. Now, is there anything you want to ask the group?"

I looked round at the two new families. The French family looked as middle-class as could be possible. The other family looked like they had come from the darker places of London. Neither looked anything like I expected other incest families to look like.

"Um.." I said slightly nervously. "Hi. Um...my question would be, um...how did this all start...for you guys, I mean. How did you start having...happy family time?"

"Camping" said Cecile. I learned to tell the difference between the twins when they were sitting together. Cecile had a slightly thinner chin and nicer eyebrows.

Her father continued the story. "We went camping as a family. One week in the mountains, to celebrate the twin's 18th birthdays. Francesco's tent broke on the first night, and it was too dark to fix it...so we just put him in with twins. Just for one night."

"Big mistake" giggled Fleur.

"Well," the father continued "we found out in the morning, but there was nothing we could do. Our friends had borrowed our car -- we were in the mountains for 5 more days until they came for us. So, the next night, we paired up girls and boys."

"Also a mistake" commented Fleur.

"What?" said Francesco, defensively. "I'm Bi. And so's Dad."

"Well, I hadn't REALISED that until you started sucking...but that doesn't matter now."

"Meanwhile, in our tent," said Cecile "we asked our mother for more information about the 'birds and the bees'. And she explained that birds don't always need bees to have a good time, if you understand me." The last bit became a synchronised giggle between the twins, and a slightly red face from their mother.

"Then the next day" Fleur continued the story "We went fishing with daddy, and we wanted to know if all penises looked like Francesco's"

"So we asked him" the other twin said "and then we got him to show us. And then..."

"And then we came back to camp, to find mummy being fucked by Francesco. So we had a lot of talking, and shouting, and then we all shared one tent for the rest of the holiday. That was almost 3 years ago."

"Thank you all for sharing" said my mother. It was all like a big AA meeting! "Barbara? Would you like to share?"

The black mum spoke. "I was going through a bad point in my life. Real bad. Four kids by three men, no job and a health condition. A type of cancer. But then the doctors gave me a new treatment. And it worked -- really well. The cancer shrunk to nothing. But, the pills had a few major side effects."

"Mum's libido went crazy." said the oldest of the sons, a guy looking about 25. "First she started bringing home all sorts of weird guys. We couldn't trust them. A couple tried to hurt her. A couple more tried to rob her. So we stopped her going out."

12