All Comments on 'Happy Family Time Pt. 02'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PLEASE MORE!

I did honestly find the first part to be sort of choppy and slow, but this part more than made up for the last!

I look forward to seeing how Drew and Cecile's relationship progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I can't wait for the next chapter !

This is a great story. I like how casual nudity and sex is becoming in the house. It makes it all so natural. I hope in a later chapter they will get the chance to help another family discover Happy Family time. It could be the family of a friend of Drew, or of their uncle and aunt, or just new neighbors that seem unhappy and closed and shy. Happy Family Time could be just what they need...

aakr5144aakr5144over 4 years ago
Next part

Is it too much to expect a next part

NutsterNutsteralmost 4 years ago

This was an excellent introduction to this group. I would love to read more about the development of the relationship between Drew and Cecile within the relationships of all the rest of the group.

nashman1000nashman1000over 3 years ago
Please continue

I loved the 2 parts. Please, please continue the story. I'd love to see what happens with Drew and the twin!

Sexy_Bear1Sexy_Bear1over 3 years ago

I love this series! I can't wait to see where Cecile and Drew's relationship goes

MsinodehMsinodehover 2 years ago

I’ve been a literotica fan for years ….and I always find myself coming back to this series. For me this just hits all the simple pleasure notes without being too long or overly complicated. And I think I like this particular series because of the family group dynamic. As much as I would love a part 3 it would also be great to get a spin-off with one of the other family’s happy family time ways.( The twins family would be awesome since father & son have sex just like mom & daughters….I’m Bi myself so I love it when the entire family fucks & pleasures together :)

Regardless this author is one of my favorites and I look forward to whatever comes next !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love a Ch 3. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update April 2024 - still working, still writing. Focusing more on longer, one-off stories. I aim for my stories to be consistent, to have solid world building and clear, decent plots.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES