Happy Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Working?" Miles asks as he walks in the room to find Elayna on her laptop. Startled just a bit, she folds the screen down and looks up at him.

"Not really. Just shopping for a few things," she smiles and turns to put the computer on the night stand next to her.

"Hopefully you ordered more socks for the girls because we are losing the battle with those in the laundry room," he adds as he walks to the master bathroom.

"Ok," she responds, a touch giddy bc he has no idea what she's been shopping for. She leans back on the bed and turns off the table light. It's dark in the room save for electric blue light coming from the bathroom. She inches under the covers, the knowledge of her shopping spree making her giddy. Miles returns from the bathroom, ready for bed. He slides between the sheets and scoots close to snuggle with Elayna. Their warm bodies intertwined, her skin warming to his touch. She's perfectly comfortable and content to drift to sleep with the man of her dreams.

Awake the next morning, Miles and Elayna proceed through their daily routines. Showers, dressed for work, up with the girls, off to work and school. What could seem mundane to many is quite the opposite for Elayna since she knows what awaits them. She still has to get her shipments, arrange for the kids to stay with their aunt and cousins on Saturday night, and get Miles out of the house in the afternoon.

Another slow day at work with the boss out of town, Elayna spends time calling and texting those who, unknowingly, are going to help her plans.

. . .

Hey Dave. Melanie said you were up for golf with Miles on Sat. Still good to go? Any idea where you may go and when?

. . .

Hi, yes I'm good for golf on Sat. T time is 12:00 at Twin Oaks. He needs to meet at my house around 10. Ok?

. . .

Perfect, thank you!

Relieved that she has Miles out of the house for Saturday afternoon, she now needs to set the plans for the girls.

"Liz!" Elayna speaks into her phone. Her sister is one of her best friends, and her kids are only a year apart from Mia and Grace. It makes for easy "cousin nights" when parents have plans. She traded texts with Liz in the early stages of her plan, so she just needs to fix the details.

"Hey! You never call from work. What's up?" Liz seems worried, sensing a problem.

"Work is slow, and I'm trying to be sure Saturday is all set. Can I bring the girls in the morning?" Elayna almost pleads, hopefully.

"Sure. We will be home so just bring them over whenever. It's going to be great, so ya'll don't worry and have some fun. What are you guys doing, anyway?" Liz hasn't heard any details about Elayna's plan, and she curious.

Elayna knows she can't tell Liz the total truth so she just adds, "oh, you know. Hotel room downtown, nice dinner, champagne."

"You buy new underwear?" Liz teases.

"Liz, that's just—"

"Ah-ha! You did buy new underwear! Well I hope it works out well for you both," she she laughs into the phone. Elayna gets a little annoyed but relaxes at the ribbing.

"Yeah yeah yeah. At least my kids won't catch US in the middle of things!" She fires back at her sister. She's upped the ante with that one.

"True. It was a funny story, though," she adds with a giggle.

"I know. Anyways, we will see you in the morning, ok!"

"Sounds good, love you"

"You too, and thank you, and Elayna hangs up her phone. The pieces are in place!

Home from work early on Friday, Elayna spies a group of boxes by the front door. The girls are chatting and singing in the back seat and take no notice of the packages. Into the garage and then the kitchen, Elayna prepared a bowl of fruit for the girls to share. She's a bit frantic, trying to settle the girls so she can get the boxes upstairs and out of sight before Miles gets home.

"Grapes and berries," she announces as they girls clap and smile. She turns on the tv, funds some cartoons, and then adds, "Mia, I'm going to get the laundry upstairs. Keep an eye on your sister, please. And no messy messes on the table or floor, ok?"

"Ok, Mommy." Mia is so wonderful and responsible as the older sister. She's been Grace's best friend and guide since day one. Elayna beams with pride as she steps out of the kitchen and to the front door.

One, two, three, four small boxes and a soft envelope package. Barely holding them together, she hustles upstairs to the master closet. She tears into the boxes and stashes the receipts in a small suitcase. Taking inventory, she has everything she ordered and prepares to add it all to the suitcase, but she stops for a moment to inspects her new toys. She clicks the bullet, and it vibrates to life, surprising Elayna. She feels the buzzing in her hand, then holds it to her arm. Pausing for a second she ponders...and then slides it lower, between her legs, just to see. Another surprise awaits as the vibrations penetrate her pants and underwear, a mounting swell of pleasure bringing a smile to her face. Sending the excitement rising, her mouth is agape, and she has just enough will power to withdraw and silence the device before exhaling an emphatic "WOW!" She picks up the other objects, looking at each closely. She smiles at the pale skinned dildo and feels a bit naughty holding the butt plugs. Satisfied and thrilled with her purchases, she adds them to the suitcase.

The final soft package has her corset and bondage gear. She takes a closer look at these to be sure nothing is in disrepair. She holds up the corset and her face is flushed red, all of her energy radiating warmth throughout her body. She thinks this will do wonders for their night, and she has stockings and heels that will go perfectly with them. Overwhelmed with anticipation, she knows she has to put all of this aside now, but she can hardly wait to dig into this suitcase again tomorrow.

Back downstairs, the girls are still at the table watching tv. Mia sees her mom enter the kitchen and shouts, "No messy messes!" Both girls show their clean bowls and hands. Elayna claps for them, and the girls do the same. Amid the cheers, they hear the garage door open. "Daddy's home," Grace shouts and jumps down from the chair. As Miles rounds the corner, the girls barrel into his legs, hugging him and giggling wildly. Elayna takes her time in her approach, leaning forward to kiss Miles. He starts to pull away from the brief kiss, but Elayna leans in more and deploys a heavier set of lips for the kiss. She finally withdraws and smiles.

"Well hello there," he says, at once surprised and delighted. He then squats down to collect his kids in his arms to carry them to the couch. Elayna catches herself again, admiring his dedication to the girls. He deserves so much, and she can't wait to surprise him tomorrow.

Up early on Saturday morning, Elayna keeps Miles asleep as she hustles downstairs with the girls, careful not to make much noise. She has already packed their stuff for the overnight at Liz's, so she's simply enjoying time with her kids. They help her make a big breakfast that Miles will enjoy—pancakes, bacon, fruit, coffee. The girls are giddy with excitement to showcase their effort this morning, and with the signal, Elayna sends them upstairs to wake him. Listening from the kitchen, she hears their thundering stampede up the steps and down the hall. A pause and then a thud (one of them bumping the door), she can sense the squeals are about to begin. And they do—both of them howling with delight and some subtle howls from Miles too. A minute later Mia and Grace are dragging Miles by the arms, tugging him downstairs for breakfast.

Finally on the kitchen, the yell, "Happy Fathers Day" and hop around the table covered with dishes and piles of food.

"Wow, this is so great!" Miles says, leaning down to kiss both girls on the head. He smiles and winks at Elayna, knowing she orchestrated most of it.

"I helped do the pancakes," Mia says proudly.

"I did the fruit salad," Grace adds sweetly.

"You both are super awesome for making me breakfast. And Mommy is the super awesomest, right?" Miles turns his gaze back to Elayna standing at the kitchen island. She smirks at him. "Now let's eeeeeeeeeeat," he shouts as they all dig in.

Well into the meal, Miles looks happy and full, so Elayna thinks it's time to share the next step.

"You're playing golf with Dave today. You're supposed to be at his house at 10."

"I...am?" He responds, a little surprised. "Ok then, i better get moving," he adds as he starts to collect the breakfast dishes.

"I got it, babe. You go get ready," Elayna interrupts his work. Sensing he has no choice but to acquiesce, he hands over the plates and steps away from the table.

"Thank you for this morning. Thanks to ALL my girls," he cheerfully adds as he heads upstairs.

The kitchen is clean, the girls are dressed, and Miles loads his car for his golf outing. He hugs and kisses everyone before hopping in the drivers seat and zooming out of the driveway. Elayna can tell he's amped to play golf with Dave, life-long friends who don't see enough of each other. She knows this will have him in a great mood for the whole weekend. With Miles out if site, Elayna loads the girls and their gear, and she drives them to Liz's house. Dropping the girls with their cousins is a bit chaotic, so many kids under ten running around, and the adults briefly catch up before Elayna departs again.

Exhaling in the car, Elayna turns up the music and relaxes. She's put a ton of energy into orchestrating this day, and now she has the chance to unwind a bit before the main event. She's scheduled a few things at the spa/salon, starting with a fresh mani-pedi. Sitting in the chair, she feels sleepy, the release of all the adrenaline this morning sapping her energy entirely. Daydreaming just a bit, she imagines the scene tonight: candles, wine, her dressed from head to toe in the sexiest outfit ever, him marveling at his "gift" and making wild, sweet, fantastic love with her. Her mind flashes to things they've done, intimate moments in their past that make her body temperature rise. A patron drops something in the spa and Elayna comes to life again. Her nails almost done, the woman asks if there is anything else Elayna would like today. Feeling indulgent and enjoying her alone time, she decides a wax would be helpful for tonight as well. After reviewing some options, Elayna settles on a Brazilian, something she's often heard about but never tried. In the spirit of new adventure, she moves forward with it.

Walking gingerly to the car, Elayna struggles to comprehend the experience she had with the wax technician. A soothing gel on her most sensitive skin has dulled the earlier discomfort, but she can still recall the sharp points of pain at each step just a few minutes earlier. She just wants to get home and give her tender bits a rest before the fun with Miles begins.

Back at home, Elayna changes from her clothes into a bathrobe, and her nakedness underneath is liberating. She lounges on the bed, cheerful but still a little tired. "Short nap?" She asks herself. "Or get motivated and clean the bedroom?" Scanning the room for laundry, stacks of mail, two bags of returns to Target, and a full trash can, she opts for rest. "Rest is best," she tells herself.

Flipping and turning and adjusting, she can't seem to find a way to get comfortable. Landing on her back, frustrated by her inability to snooze, she's now overheating in the robe and under the blanket. She kicks off the blanket and unties the belt of her robe to let the panels flop open. Her skin relishes the cool air. In a moment she realizes she's home alone and naked on her bed. A brief flutter in her belly signals a willingness to indulge. Elayna's hands pull open the robe entirely, and her hands gently caress her body. Softly scratching her stomach, her neck and shoulders, and down the middle of her chest. Her legs rub together, the friction generating more heat within her. Her fingers finally reach her breasts, and no longer casual or flirtatious, she squeezes the sides of each breast before gripping and twirling each nipple. She loves this feeling, the pleasure connecting parts deep within her. After several turns at her breasts, she decides to venture her hands further south.

For an instant she's unsure, given the pain of the waxing this morning, but she knows her body well, her fingers with their most delicate touch around the exterior lips of her sex. She's delighted at the super soft texture of this area, and her hands start to explore more creases and folds within. Teasing the first drops of moisture from below, she runs her hand all over the expanse, still fascinated by the hairless skin. Eyes closed, she starts to fantasize again, pretending it is Miles's hands and mouth that caress her. She pauses, stuck on the image of Miles in her mind. Retracting her hands and opening her eyes, she turns to her side and grabs her phone. Rolling onto her back again, she crosses her legs at the ankle, unlocks the phone screen, and opens the camera. Centering the frame she snaps a picture of her bare legs and bright red toes. She knows this will make Miles smile because he loves when she sends him subtlety sexy shots, just enough to tantalize and delight him without going too far. She adds a kissing emoji to the message and sends the photo to Miles. She wonders if she should send something else more aggressive, but decides not to, knowing it could tip her hand too far. Instead, she hops off the bed and starts to tidy up the bedroom.

Buzz Buzz. Miles feels the phone in his pocket, and as they are in the golf cart between holes, he takes a look. He sees it's from Elayna and opens the message. He catches a glimpse of bare skin and stuffs the phone back in his pocket before Dave sees it too. He's flustered and embarrassed in these seconds but relaxes quickly. Then his interest is peaked, and he wants to look again. Once the cart stops, and they prep to tee off, Miles hangs back to let Dave set up first. This is his moment to glance again at the message, and he quickly reopens the phone.

Taking off his sunglasses so he can view the picture clearly, he sees Elayna's gorgeous legs, bare on the bed. He can't help but wonder what she's doing in bed, seemingly unclothed, at this time of day. He studies the image, her smooth skin and cute toes making him grin. His passion and love for her swells.

"Hey, Miles. You're up," Dave shouts.

"One sec," he responds. He wants to tell her how this simple gesture made him feel. He wants to tell her how much he wants to be in that bed with her right now. Running out of time, he sends a smile emoji, a heart emoji, and the eggplant emoji. Proud of his quick work, he puts his phone away and proceeds to hit his best drive of the day, easily 250 yards right down the fairway.

***

Walking in the bathroom she hears her phone ding and returns to retrieve it from the bed. Opening it to see Miless message, she laughs out loud. "Mission accomplished, she tells herself. With even more spring in her step, she resumes her work.

With the sun behind the house, Elayna knows it late afternoon. The bedroom and bathroom are clean, and the fridge has supplies stocked for the night as well—champagne, meats and cheeses, mixed berries, and a small cheesecake, Miles's favorite. She writes a short note, lights a candle, and places both on the kitchen counter. Elayna pulls the bottle of bubbly from the fridge, takes two glasses from the cabinet, and adds the lighter to her pocket. Lighting more candles in the bedroom, she keeps the champagne cold in an ice bucket on her nightstand. She then decides to work on props and wardrobe. Taking all of her recent purchases to the bed, she lays them all out. She adds a few extra pieces, and then covers the whole stash with a blanket. Now she waits.

In the fading light, Miles arrives home to a dark house. After parking in the garage and stepping into the house, he hears silence. Troubled a bit, he calls out, "Layna? Girls?" He winds his way to the kitchen to see a candle on the island counter. Now he starts to understand. Stepping closer he spies a piece of paper propped on the candle. Opening it carefully, he reads,

You present is upstairs. It is for you to do whatever you want with. Your present is just there to make you happy. XOX, E

His mouth is dry, and he can feel the sweat on his brow, the heat rising to his ears. A shot of adrenaline runs through him. So many questions buzz through his brain, so Miles sits for a moment on the barstool at the counter to think. A few deep breaths, he leans his head back and closes his eyes. He imagines Elayna smirking, pointing her finger and calling him to her. He considers what she might be wearing—her favorite lingerie, a lacy white teddy—or perhaps she's wearing nothing at all. His curiosity brings him out of his seat and he walks to and up the stairs. A flickering light is emanating from the master bedroom, though the door is only cracked, and he takes one more deep breath before crossing through the doorway.

Once inside, his eyes find Elayna on the bed, sitting up with her bathrobe on. It takes him a second but he spots a little red bow, one usually reserved for a gift, on the front of her robe.

"Happy Fathers Day," she whispers.

"Thanks? I don't really know—"

"—yes you do. I will do whatever you want tonight, Miles. I'm your present." She leans back a bit and waits. Miles glances around and sees the candles, champagne and glasses. He walks up to the bed and leans down to kiss his beautiful wife. A deep, wide-mouthed kiss that hints at the powerful desire they share. He then turns to the table and pours two glasses. They toast and sip, and Elayna awaits his direction.

"Up," he requests. She obliges and stands up, facing him. He takes her hand and leads her to the bathroom. Once inside, he releases her hand, opens the shower door, and turns the shower on. Elayna waits, still sipping her bubbles. Miles starts to undress himself, shirt, shoes, pants and socks. He stands in his boxer briefs and checks the water temperature. After making a small adjustment he returns to Elayna.

"Off," he says and waves his hand at her. She turns to our down her wine glass and then drops her robe. She stands naked, willing and wanting, the best present he could hope for. Miles drops his briefs and quickly steps to Elayna, embracing her urgently and kissing her madly. She can already feel his arousal, his warm, swollen member pressed against her smooth mound. Their kiss concludes, and he leads them to the shower.

Expecting heavy foreplay and possibly some oral, Elayna is surprised by Miles's very casual, practical approach to the shower. He soaps his body and then hers. He takes extra time to wash her back, chest, stomach, and legs. It becomes a luxurious feeling, him caring for her this way. He slides a soapy hand between her legs, gently washing the area. He stops for a moment and says, "wow, you're...all bare...down there" and then pulls the hand sprayer to rinse her body.

"Thought it might be new. Got the full Brazilian style wax," she tells him.

"You mean, like, front and back?" He asks nervously.

"Yep. All bare all around," she says with a smile. She feels his hand on her left butt cheek, his fingers inching toward the middle. Her breath quickens in anticipation as his touch slides between her butt cheeks, but not pressing deeper. He finds the area just as smooth.

"That's wild," he says with a smile.

"Do you like it?" Elayna inquires, hopeful.

"Well, yeah!" he excitedly chirps.

"Good. It hurt like hell, but for you...anything," she concludes. Washed and rinsed, Miles fastens the hand sprayer to the wall and turns off the water. He opens the door and grabs a towel. Rather than dry himself, smile turns to envelop Elayna, who is already getting cold. He wraps the towel around her and dries her body. Rubbing her body quickly in an attempt to warm her, he then dries her arms and legs. He leaves the towel draped around her and ushers her from the bathroom to the master closet.