Happy Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've actually got something to show you," she admits to Miles and turns to leave the closet. He follows her to the bedroom and sees her pull a blanket from the bed. As he seeks closer he can see all sorts of colors and textures, and when he's next to Elayna, he determines what's on the bed

"Well isn't this great?" he says with his arms folded. She isn't sure if he's annoyed or happy.

"Do you...like this stuff? Or do you want something else?"

"This will be fine," Miles replies and picks up the black corset. He hands it to Elayna, an intensity in his eyes that she's rarely seen. She drops her towel and begins to put on the lingerie as Miles's gaze travels her whole body. Elayna feels sexy, desired, and she knows she can play up her role as vixen tonight. After perusing the bed, Miles asks, "Don't you have fishnets?" It's one of his mildly hidden desires, but tonight, nothing is hidden. "I'd like you to wear them."

"Ok. What about my underwear? Black thong? Something else," she asks flirtatiously.

"No, nothing. Just fishnet stockings. And your strappy black heels," he declares with confidence. In his mind Miles has fantasized about this very outfit, and he can hardly comprehend that it's happening now.

"Yes, sir," she coyly responds. Elayna returns to the closet to fetch her items while Miles scans the bed again. He sees the straps and cuffs, the blindfold, and the toys. He picks up the bullet vibe and clicks its button, but he quickly turns it off thinking it's too loud. He chuckles at the silicone dildo. He finally picks up the two plugs, not entirely sure what they are. Just then, Elayna returns wearing her stockings and heels. She's incredibly attractive, and Miless heart pounds in his chest. He wants her so badly, and the swelling between his legs is a reminder that more than his eyes are aroused by the sight of his sexy wife. "Whatcha got?" She asks as she strides to him.

"I'm not sure? What do these...or...how do you?" he asks innocently. She finds him adorable in moments like this, him overcoming a robust shyness to connect on an intimate level.

"They're butt plugs. I thought you might...or we might...want to try that?" Elayna is a touch shy but also more than motivated at the idea, and her eyes show it. She can see in his face a curiosity and interest as well. She swivels and picks up the bottle of UberLube on the bed. "Use this with one of them," and as she hands him the bottle, Elayna turns, and bends over on the the bed. A lump in his throat and burning passion in his heart, Miles surveys his willing wife. He flips open the cap and applies a few drops of liquid to the black silicon plug. He now stands behind his wife, inching closer to her beautiful round ass, ripe for attention. He first leans down and plants a kiss at the small of her back, then a bit further down on her right cheek and left. His touch has her panting into the bed covers, and part of her wants him to take her right now. Instead she slides her arms down to her sides, and both hands reach up to grab her buttocks to pull them slightly apart. He gazes are her tight pink hole, its puckered center twitching slightly. Mustering his courage, Miles places the tip of the plug right at the entry point and waits. The cold, wet sensation causes her ass to wince just briefly before she feels the slight pressure at the doorway. She relaxes with a few deep breaths, which allows the plug to slip into her a bit. Miles pauses a moment before pushing further, and in a moment, the plug is firmly nestled in place, held tightly by her muscle and the toy's wide base. Miles uses both hands to massage her cheeks, loving the handfuls of flesh at his disposal.

"How does it feel," he asks boldly.

"Ahhh," she gasps for a second before adding, "fucking fantastic," Elayna says, inching up on her elbows. "How does it look?" she retorts.

"Really fucking hot," Miles responds. With that, she rolls over and climbs to her feet to stand in front of him. No more waiting, she kisses him wildly, her tongue attacking his, and her arms desperate to feel his body.

"I want you so bad right now. I want you inside me," she pleads, one hand reaching to grasp his hardened member. But he pulls away, though his body clearly wants what she is offering.

"Not yet. On the bed. Lay on your back," his tone more direct now. She's intrigued by his command and does as he says. Climbing into bed, she scoots to the top and rests her head on the pillows. She watches Miles tinker with the props below, his movements quick and purposeful He finally raises his arms to showcase the velvet cuffs and straps. She knew he would like the kinky stuff; she's always thought he had a depraved streak deep down inside. Miles raises her right leg slightly and wraps the cuff around her ankle. He does the same with the other leg. He then climbs on the bed, gets to his knees and shuffles to the top where Elayna waits.

"Hands," he commands, and she obliges. Cuffs attached to each hand, he lifts them above her head and fastens them together behind the wrought-iron railing of the bed. She still has some movement, but she cannot bring her hands back down to herself or him. Seeing her slightly restrained, Miles throws one leg over her body and straddles her waist. She isn't sure what he's up to next, but she can't wait. He shuffles forward again, bringing his body closer to the top of her. She's been looking at his face, but finally drops her eyes for a moment to see his cock, hard and straight, oozing drops down the tip. At last she thinks she understands.

"Open," he says. She looks right at him and does so, her mouth wide and wanting. Miles grabs himself by the shaft and guides the head of his cock to her lips and tongue. She can already taste his sweet seed and bobs her head forward to get more of him in her mouth. He moans with delight as she sucks heartily on the tip, not quite close enough to get any further down on him. He shifts forward a bit more and his swollen member pushes to the back of her mouth. He has taken control of the movements now, fucking her mouth gently to avoid a snag from her teeth. Miles loves watching this, his adoring wife gobbling his cock so wantonly. As he pushes to the limit of her mouth, he decides to see how wanton she is. "Take it all," he adds and sees Elayna's eyes wide a big. She pulls her mouth off for a moment and breaths. But she does not hesitate or vocalize any pause to this direction. Instead, she opens her mouth once again, ushers him past her lips, takes his head to the back of her mouth, waits for a moment, and then proceeds to drive her face forward, his cock sliding far down her throat. It's only a few seconds before she has to withdraw again for air, and Miles sees his cock dripping wet from her saliva. "Good girl," he says with a smirk, content with her effort so far. Elayna feels dirty and sexy, and she loves it. Because she loves him.

Swinging his leg over her body, He's standing next to the bed again. He scans what remains of the props and lifts the blindfold up. He also grabs the bullet vibrator. "My turn to play with you," he whispers. Elayna smiles and licks her lips, still savoring his taste. Miles places the blindfold over her head to cover her eyes. "Relax. Enjoy. I love pleasing you," he adds as he descends down her body. He turns the vibrator on, it's faint buzz arousing great anticipation in Elayna. She feels it on her shoulder and twitches at the shock and ticklish feeling. She laughs a bit. Then Miles brings it down her chest, circling her right breast, and the pleasure starts to build. She can feel her nipple harden inside the cup of the corset as he circles the area. It feels amazing, and she yearns for...oh yes, he's found the other breast as well, the vibe bringing that nipples to life as well. The vibrations then move south, her ribs and belly feeling the unmistakable sensation. The bed shakes a bit, and Miles's hand is on her right leg, but she can't quite determine what he's doing.

The vibe returns to her hip, and she wants badly for him to bring it between her legs. But he doesn't oblige, instead sliding down her inner thigh on one side and then the other. She feels like place the bullet on the bed and pick up her right leg. He props it on his chest, the stiletto heel almost piercing where his heart would be. He unhooks the strap on the shoe and carefully slides it off. He then gives a sweet kiss to the tips of her toes, encased in the black fishnet stockings he enjoys so much. He repeats this operation with her other leg, holding on his body to remove the shoe and kissing her radiant red toes. His hands work up the calf this time, on hand massaging and the other trailing the rejuvenated vibrator. Elayna never knew such simple things could make her body respond like this, every touch and moment like a musician bringing the music of her body to life.

His hands massage her inner thighs, and his lips soon follow. She sense the heat of his breath, the coarseness of his beard, and the softness of his mouth. Closer and closer he inches up her body until he's at the crease of her leg and body. He knows her scent and visibly sees how swollen and wet her lips and clit are. He marvels at her amazing and sexy body, such a wonder to behold and enjoy. He wants to dive in a savor every drop of her, but instead brings the bullet back to the forefront. He grazes the outer lips with it, and she jumps in response, not uses to that feeling and without the ability to predict it by sight. He works the vibe around her puffy pink lips, each time steering far clear of her button. He then adds a perfect peck to her clit, his lips sticky and warm to her touch. "Ohhhh," she exclaims uncontrollably, as the bullet slides to her wetness while his lips continue to kiss her. The vibrations at her sopping hole cause Elayna to buck her hips up, which pushes his mouth into more contact with her body. Now licking, sucking, and vibrating all parts of her sex, Elayna is lost in ecstasy, unsure if she's ever felt anything like this in the past. He arms pull against the cups as she wants to grab the back of his head as his mouth continues to devour her. She also wants to watch him lick and suck her pussy because he is so damn good at it.

Withdrawing the vibrator, instead Miles slides two fingers inside of her, a gaping cavern showing how hot she has become. His mouth still suckling on her most sensitive spot, Miles's ring finger finds the edge of the plug that he'd nearly forgotten was in her ass. Removing his fingers from her ravenous cunt, he starts to play with the plug as his tongue swirls among her lips. He deftly slides it out a bit before it goes back in, much more easily than before. He can tell by Elayna's breathy moans that this is an experience she's enjoying. A bit more curious, he pulls the plug all the way out, and instead inserts one of his fingers. He's played with the outside of her ass many times, stroking and rubbing the pucker, but he's never ventured here. Inside she is warm and slippery, faintly similar to her primary sex hole. Her muscles clench tightly as his second knuckle presses in. Now finger fucking her ass and lapping at her pussy, Miles realizes how turned on he is by this gift of allowing him to do whatever he wants. He relishes every texture and taste of her body and now must decide what's next. He withdraws his hands and mouth and pushes himself to his knees, looking at her gorgeous body-corset, stockings, ripe red lips spread wide for him.

"What do you want," he utters between his own deep breaths. She hears him, but faintly as she brings her conscious self to life.

"Fuck me. I want your dick in me. I want it," she almost whines with urgency. He starts to oblige, bringing his hard cock to the pursed inner lips. Instead of doing as she's asked, he decides to keep it on the outside, his thrusts separating the lips and sliding his head across her clit. He does this five, ten, twenty times, each on eliciting an "OHH" or "AHH" from Elayna. He's teasing her into completely craving his cock. After minutes or hours, she finally speaks up again, "Please...Miles...please," her breathy demands enticing him to slide himself down so that the tip waits at the edge of her hole.

"You want this?" he grumbles to her.

"Yes," she exhales.

"Say it again. Tell me how much you want it."

"Fuck me, Miles, Fuck me so hard. I want your cock in me, fucking me, making me come. I want to feel your hot come inside me. I want..." she says before stopping her speech when she feels Miles impale her with his rod. "OHHHHHHHH" she moans loudly as he buries himself as deep as possible into her. He withdraws and slams into her again, the force a touch painful but overwhelmed by the warmth of pleasure. He does it again and again and again, thrusting and grinding her as she moans and wails with delight. For a second she thinks of Miles and slides her fishnet-covered legs up and down his back, knowing he will love the feeling of this texture on his body. She senses his breathing increases and he exclaims an "Ohhh...yea" between thrusts, her legs wrapped behind him. He pushes himself back up, his hands running up and down her legs until he reaches her ankles. Finding the cuffs again, he grabs both ankles and pushes them toward Elayna until they are in line with her hands that are cuffed at the head of the bed. He fastens the cuffs together, and she is bound, arms and legs to the top of the bed. She's never been compromised like this, her body wrenched and restrained. She is nervous but trusts him always, and as his hand stirs between her legs again, she becomes less concerned with her position than generating orgasms for them both.

"What do you want to do to me now?' she asks in a sultry voice. He fingers tease her bare lips, her wet pussy, her hard clit that begs for release. His moistened finger then slips lower, rubbing her perineum, the sensitive spot between her holes. It only takes an instant for him to reach her ass again, his finger swirling about the puckered flesh. "Fuck it, Miles. Fuck my tight little ass," she adds in her dirty, demanding voice. His moans indicate his approval. Miles finds the bottle of lube and squirts several dollops all over his cock, stroking it to make it slick all over. She can hear the unmistakable snap of his wet foreskin crossing the swollen head, and she knows he's ready. With her legs pinned back, Miles has easy access to her ass and brings the tip right to the edge. Manipulating himself, he is able to slide the head past the tight muscle, and he pauses a moment. Elayna feels the pressure of his prick entering her, but she breathes and relaxes herself to take more of him. When he feels her relax, he pushes further, gently easing over half of his length into her. Miles withdraws a bit before moving forward again, the tightness of her ass's grip almost pushing him over the edge already. "Yesss," she whispers at his thrust. Seeing her body respond, he pushes himself inside all the way, his cock firmly entrenched in her glorious ass. He can hardly believe sensation of her hugging him so intimately. Her mouth is wide open, and she's almost stopped breathing, just to relish the fullness of this moment. He starts to slide in and out ever so slightly fucking her ass, and it feels like heaven for both of them.

Knowing he can't take this for long without losing control, he pauses, wondering if she is as close to orgasm. He decides to reach forward and unhook her cuffs, releasing her legs and unhooking her arms. He then pulls the blind fold from her eyes. A watery, cloud gaze is upon him, so much exhaustive pleasure behind her look.

"What's wrong, babe?" she asks.

"Nothing. Turn over," he says. She rolls to the middle of the bed onto her stomach. He grabs her by the hips and lifts her up on her hands and knees. Now she understands. His hands at her cheeks, she feels the wetness of his cock at her asshole once more, She reaches underneath herself, and guides the tip to the right spot, and Miles pushes himself in again. They both grunt at the joy of this penetration. Miles shifts his body a bit, and she wonders what he's doing. He then reaches down to her side and adds, "Use this." Elayna turns her head slightly to see the small silver vibrator in his hand, and she extends her arm to take it. His hands back on her hips, he starts fucking her again, this time with more speed and force. She can tell his climax is close, so she clicks the vibe to life and slides it under and between her legs. The pulsing vibe is the perfect compliment to the deep stretching her ass is feeling. She has been on a roller coaster of physical sensations and gratification, and she isn't sure she wants it to end. Still the bullet's hum gives her no alternative as she knows the tension is reaching its peak.

Miles thrusts as deeply as he can and holds himself there, and she feels his cock pulse and swell inside her. Indescribable it is to sense his come leaking into her this way, yet its warmth turns her on even more. The moment pushes her over the edge and her body begins to thrash and buck against his, the orgasm spreading through her entire body like never before. As they both gain conscious clarity, their bodies slow down. Miles eases out of her, hoping he hasn't hurt her with his enthusiasm. A few drops follow his cock, and Elayna loves the cool wetness strolling downward. She leans forward to collapse on the bed, her body lined with sweat and her insides both sore and satisfied. On his knees behind her, he can hardly believe what's transpired as he glances over her beautiful body. He caresses her legs sweetly until she turns on her side. He flops down next to her, facing her and kissing her. She can still take herself on his lips, and it makes her kiss him longer. Upon the break of the embrace, he asks, "Are you ok?" just to be sure this evening's events haven't done awry in any way.

"Absolutely," she smiles in return. "Happy Father's Day."

"Probably the best one ever!" he chuckles to her.

"I'm glad. Definitely my favorite," she adds and kisses him again. "So what are we going to do for your birthday next month?" she asks with a wink. Both of their minds start to churn out ideas.

"I'm sure we can think of something," he exclaims and rolls on top of her with one more passionate kiss.