Happy Go Lucky Jackie meets Darren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to meet you Jackie," said Darren grinning confidently and reaching out to shake hands. "I hope you're having a good evening. I'm so pleased you're my date."

"Your date?" I tried to snatch back my hand. "I don't know what my daughter's told you but I'm married and my husband's over there getting drinks. I don't chat up young men."

"Maxine fixed us up to meet. I didn't mean anything more than that. That's a date isn't it?"

"I don't think so. It's just to say hello. The date bit is Maxine's joke. She set you up."

He laughed, still holding my hand. "She knows how to have fun. I saw your picture and said how nice you looked and she arranged for us to meet."

I snorted. "Pathetic! That picture of me topless? Show a boy a picture of breasts and he can't help himself. I bet you never even noticed my face."

"I loved your topless pin-up. You're beautiful and interesting and I think we have lots to talk about."

"You're such a charmer."

Dom arrived with drinks and an irritating grin.

"Who's the charmer? I knew you two would get on."

"Go away Dom and enjoy your beer," I said taking my drink. I'm going to have a perfectly respectable conversation with this young man. Then you can escort me home."

"Jackie likes a dry white wine," he said to Darren. "Don't let her drink too much and don't rely on me escorting her home," and walked away.

"Well," I said. "So much for husbands."

"He trusts me to make sure you have a good time."

"You think? And what's in it for you? I'm sure you'd rather be with my daughter and her gang."

"She's too fast for me. I'd much rather be with you."

"How do you know Maxine?"

"She likes to dance. I like to dance. We met in one of the other clubs and got on well. But there's always a crowd round her she's so popular. Would you like to dance?"

"I'm not young and I've eaten a big meal. I'd rather take it easy."

"No problem. Let's sit down together."

We sat down and my opposition began to weaken by finding Darren pleasant and respectful. He was twenty years younger than me but kept saying how much he enjoyed my company and how sexy I was. There seemed to be no reason why I shouldn't chat to him for a while then go home and never see him again. He couldn't really expect more and if Dom was uncomfortable with what was happening he could come over and stop us.

I relaxed and began to enjoy myself in a curious first date kind of way, chatting mostly about work and holidays. It was amusing to hear Darren's youthful enthusiasm for everything and he didn't touch me or say anything inappropriate. After a bit I wanted to say that it was time I got back to Dom. I didn't say it so I guess I was reluctant to end my 'date' because I was enjoying it.

"How do you think this date fits with me being married?" I asked instead. We could see Dom across the bar with a beer chatting to a couple of Maxine's friends.

"I've never been married," he replied. "But the girls I know are always changing boyfriends. One minute you're the only one. The next minute you're forgotten. I don't see why we can't spend the evening together having fun as long as Dom doesn't mind. It doesn't have to change anything. I guess married women are allowed to have a good time as much as anyone else."

"And what does having fun mean for you? Does it include kissing?"

"Definitely."

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back then glanced up to see whether Dom was watching. Thankfully he wasn't looking our way so I kissed Darren again. I was shameless but it seemed the right thing.

"See. Everyone's happy," said Darren repeating the kiss. "It's fun kissing you and I feel I know you properly now."

His arm went round my waist and pulled me against him. I liked the feel of him but this was too much and I pushed him away. Again he kissed me and I kissed him back, stung by how strange it felt. His arm slipped back round my waist and this time stayed. It felt good to have him pressed against me and Dom had better watch out.

We were still kissing when Maxine surprised us.

"Hey mum, how's it going?"

She was laughing at my attempts to disengage from Darren and leaned across me to give him a kiss. Dressed in a spangly cropped top which I'd never seen before, she was braless and her breasts were almost hanging out.

"Leave Darren alone," I said. He's mine.

She ruffled his hair. "I knew you'd like him mum. I've not come to take him away but to tell you that we're moving on to another club. This place is dark and gloomy and no fun."

"Where are you going?" asked Darren. "We'll stay here in the dark but may come on later."

"Good idea."

"I don't think so," I said. "Where's Dom? Tell him I want to speak to him."

"He's trying as many of the local beers as he can find and telling everyone who will listen that you're the prettiest girl here."

"He's an idiot. Tell him to come here. I'm tired and will soon have to call it a night. He must promise to meet me and take me home."

I got Darren to take his hands off me and when Dom came over we were seated side by side. Dom gave me a kiss and Darren an ironic, questioning look as if to say, "sexy or what?"

"Well Dom, I hope you're enjoying your evening," I said. "And before you make a fool of yourself, don't blame me if you're feeling jealous."

"Everyone's envious of Darren and of course I'm jealous. You make a fine-looking couple and I think you're smitten."

"We're only having a chat."

"I could see him feeling you up."

"Shut up Dom. We're enjoying our date and if we have a kiss and a cuddle it's only because we're friends. If you're uncomfortable with that, say so now."

Dom laughed. "Fine by me."

"Then kiss me goodbye. And keep your phone handy and make sure you come and get me when I say I'm ready to go back."

"Of course."

We kissed and he was gone. Darren at once replaced his arm round me. "Come on, I'm waiting for another kiss."

Something important had changed but I could only feel excited. When he bent to kiss me, tears welled up and streamed down my face, the excitement and tension suddenly too much. Darren wiped the tears from my cheek with his finger. Then he put an arm round my waist and pulled me tight against him. I had no defences at all.

Eventually I said, "You think I'll cheat on my husband for a few cheap thrills. You're very nice to me but I know what boys are like. You won't get it from me and you'd do much better to stick with Maxine."

"Maxine's great fun but I like you. I like talking to you and I like looking at you. Maxine has lots of boys after her and I have you to myself."

"I see. But I'm not yours. I'm married to Dom."

"I can see that Dom loves you and admires you. Having men hot for you makes you extra sexy in his eyes. Why should he mind?"

I shivered and tried to sound confident. "Fine words but men are possessive and jealous. You may be right about Dom but I don't understand what's going on and you're not going to fuck me. Even if that's what Dom wants."

"Of course. Dom says I can have you till the end of the evening."

"Good of him."

"Forget Dom and Maxine. Nothing else need happen unless you want it to."

It was easier to be natural without Dom watching. We continued to kiss and cuddle and I only stopped him when he eased his arm up from my waist, fingers underneath my top.

"I know what you want but you can't feel my breasts here. We'll get thrown out."

"Then let's go outside."

"Yes, let's go."

I didn't want more to drink and was amused as well as confused to find I had agreed. And I admit it was because I liked Darren and felt safe. Yes I'm married and I love my husband but I enjoyed having this boy play with me. We shouldn't do it but it seemed I would let this game go on a little longer.

We walked away from the lights and crowded bars towards the beach. Soon Darren's arm was back round my waist, a hand tickling me under my shirt. It reached up from my belly to my breast, clutching me through my bra. I grabbed his arm but he tugged up my bra and his hand cupped my breast, fingers pinching my nipple. This is when I should have stopped him but instead I giggled. Not long before, I'd been thrilled by Justin's touch and I'd told myself I must never do anything so wicked again. Now, only hours later, I was doing the same and enjoying it with a man I'd met half an hour before. I had so much to learn about myself.

"Behave," I told him. "This is bad and Dom should never have left me alone with you."

It was a silly thing to say and he ignored it. I pulled off my bra underneath my shirt and slipped it into my bag with my shoes. I put on my sandals and we continued hand in hand to the beach. As soon as we were on the sand he pulled up my shirt and kissed my nipples. I could find no reason to stop him.

"I don't mind kissing and cuddling but nothing more. Just because my husband abandoned me doesn't mean you can do as you please."

"Come on Jackie, you like it too. Relax. Don't make it hard for me."

His hand went to my belly, then to the front of my skirt, then it was under my skirt on my thigh. I pressed my knees together but fingers slid between my legs and before I could stop him he found the edge of my thong and a finger was probing me. I squirmed against him, not sure whether I was trying to free myself or press down on his hand.

"You can't do that."

"You like it."

"That's why you have to stop. It's so bad."

He was stroking me and I had no defence when two fingers slipped inside me and I had no idea how to get out of this. Unable to help myself, I pressed my hand against his trousers, feeling the length of his cock.

"That's all your doing and it's all for you," he said, proud of himself.

"I'm sorry but I've got you excited for nothing."

We sat on the sand and I was trapped in Darren's arms, anxious and ashamed to find I couldn't stop him. His hands went all over my breasts then returned to my thigh and under my skirt. I let him finger me, knowing that if I did nothing this could have only one conclusion. In self-defence I stroked him through his trousers, gauging his excitement. What would Maxine do? Maybe I could make him come with my hand and he'd be satisfied. His fingers were driving me wild and surely he had to feel the same. I closed my eyes and groaned. If I did nothing he'd be on top of me, his cock deep inside me, here on the beach. I'd have to confess to Dom and he'd be devastated.

I was breathing hard and could smell my own sex where Darren had rubbed his sticky fingers across my breasts. I made one more effort.

"Steady," I told him, squirming away from his grip. "Someone may see us."

"Nobody's about. We could stay here all night and make love."

That made me decide I'd be safer back at the apartment.

"Let me sit up. I must tell Dom to come and get me because I'm going home."

"But it's still early," said Darren, "And we're enjoying ourselves. Hey, let's send Dom a picture. I bet he likes seeing you topless."

Before I could stop him, he took out his phone and there was a flash as he took his picture. I was more or less on my back with my top pulled up to my armpits, my legs spread and my thong pulled to one side.

"No!" I wailed, straightening myself out. Knowing he'd ignore my protests, I took out my phone and sent my own message to Dom: "Nothing's happened. Going back to the apartment. Make sure you're there before we arrive." To Darren, I snapped, "Show me what you've done!" He showed me the picture and I shuddered. It was as bad as I feared. "I look like one of those girls on a chat site exposing herself for money."

"Come off it Jackie. You know you look great. Like a girl who's desperate to be fucked. You did it because you like making out with me."

"Well I'm going home and don't bother to complain. You should know better than fool about with a married woman."

He was grinning at me. "But I like fooling about with you. I've never had a girl like you and I think you're so cool."

"Well I'm going home and then you're going back to wherever you're staying."

He laughed at me and stroked his hand up my thigh. "If you say so. But I'm going to fuck you first because we both want it."

"No."

Before I could get off the beach a message arrived from Maxine: "Lovely picture. You want it so much. Admit that I pick boys well. All the boys here would love to fuck you but I told them you're Darren's cock slut." With it was a picture of her own. This was taken from above looking down at the top of her head with her mouth round a monster cock. Justin? I swallowed my shock and examined the picture. Where was Dom while this was going on?

Maxine must have forwarded Darren's pictures to Dom because a massage came from him: "Love your picture. You look so sexy and I can tell how much you want his cock. Let's see one with him buried in your greedy pussy."

"Shut up. Nothing's going to happen. Just get back at once," was my anxious reply.

I did my best to calm myself on the short walk to the apartment, Darren's words trapped in my head: "I'm going to fuck you. We both want it." The truth was I no longer trusted myself to do the right thing and I was relying on Dom to sort me out. I wanted to send another message to check that he was home but Darren wouldn't leave me alone and I had to keep walking. I tried to go slow as we climbed the few steps to the door of the apartment only for his hand to slide back under my skirt as I fumbled for my key. Please Dom, this is your fault and you'd better be home to put things right. The door swung open and the lights were out. We stared into an empty apartment.

To be continued

12