All Comments on 'Happy Holidays'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow simply stunning great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF ?

" I wrapped the robe back around my naked form. "Alright, alright...don't break the door down, hold your horses. I'm coming." "

two paragraphs later she's taking off his pants. Continuity lost.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Good catch. I didn't see that when I initially wrote it. Thx for the heads up. Wish you had left your name so I could thx you personally.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

Story filled with lots of emotional drama with some happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well,

not trying to be a smart a$$, but girl on guy is called Fellatio, Cunnilingus is him on her.

Otherwise, good story.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Really liked it...

A lot!!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 4 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Thanks!!!!!

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 4 years ago

Excellent fic! Favorited immediately ‼️🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm

This is an excellently written short story with lots of believable characters and emotional depth, tension and twist and turns. 5+*

But is it good erotica?

Hmm, not too sure about that.

The story moves from an emotional nadir in the aftermath of rejection and a family 'collision', followed up by physical assault from the protagonist's object of love, directly to the most explicitly sexual activity. There was no build-up of arousal and sexual tension. As a reader I was at this stage of the story not able to emotionally follow the plot and was left quite untouched by and detached from the erotic stuff.

The story anyhow made me very curious about other writings of yours

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 4 years agoAuthor
From the DB1 to Anonymous

Thank you for reading my story, and glad you liked it. However, I'm kind of confused about where you skipped in my story. The tension between Daniel and Hannah had built from the time they returned from their Summer Camp outing. Remember, they spent several weeks "fooling around" until the day they finally crossed the line. They were two young people that felt alone in their search for answers to their burgeoning sexuality and were finding no answers through normal means. It was their father's over-the-top reaction to catching his kids going at it that changed everything. I apologize if my build-up was insufficient. But I felt that an immediate return to their carnal endings was appropriate. They paid a heavy price for their love and to stretch the story further to me would have only delayed the inevitable. But again, I apologize if this didn't come up to your high standards. Maybe some of my earlier work will be better for you. If not, I still thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts.

DB1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Response from Anonymous

Yes, there is a build-up initially in the story, but between there and the sexual acts is lot of negative emotions - more than enough to kill off any preceding arousal.

So, actions move from minus 10 to plus 10 in an instant, but my.own emotions are not as quick and never managed to raise above 0.

(Besides, I'm not fully convinced that the preceding story of years of separation, lack of true interaction beween the siblings and anxiety in the home scene, prior to the rendezvous in the hotel room, would lead directly to a reaction of just nearly controllable sexual lust, like you describe. Rather, I would believe that some expression of relief, love and tenderness would be expressed before lust eventually took over. Elements that might also help a reader's emotions catch up.)

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

a very good story. AAA+++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......