Happy Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a minute." Lizette chimed in, her English halted and broken, but passable. "This is the kitchen...for women only!"

Debby handed me a beer and slapped my fanny. "Yeah Mr. MAN...get out of here!!"

I felt good as I headed back to the living room. My feelings getting better as apparently I was too premature for feeling apprehensive about coming. When I got the call from Mom to come, I was not sure if I was ready to rejoin the family. Although many years had passed, I knew Dad's attitude hadn't changed that much. The thought of spending my time tiptoeing through a minefield of people that are so religiously inclined and steadfast to their beliefs about what I and Hannah had gotten caught doing, was not my idea of an enjoyable time. If dad's demeanor hadn't made that abundantly clear, nothing else did.

But, just as I was making my way back to the living room to join my brothers, the doorbell rang again. "I got it!" I shouted to no one in particular.

"SURPRISE!! MERRY CHRIS...Daniel."

"Hannah."

For the first time in seven years, I was face to face with my muse. The reason my world had turned upside down. Hannah and I stared at one another like boxers in separate corners. The world fell away. Just the two of us...and her eyes were locked.

"Daniel...I wasn't expecting you to be here. It's good to see you."

"You too...so, how have you been?"

"Oh, look at us...where are your manners. Let us in."

It was only in that moment my mind came back to reality. The mention of "us" broke me from my trance. "Hi. Nice to meet you."

The greeting came from what I could only describe as the face of a Nubian God. The face of Adonis, dark caramel skin, meticulous goatee, arms the size of my legs, and a set of teeth that must have put several of his dentist's kids through Ivy League school. Never mind that guy towered over me by at least a good 4-5 inches. And I'm 6 feet standing tall and ram rod straight. Grasping the outstretched mitt, I had to suppress a wince of pain as he encircled my hand and squeezed it as if trying to retrieve the last bit of juice out of a lemon. "Hi, you must be Daniel. Hannah has talked of you non-stop all the way here."

"Glad to hear it." I grimaced. "And you are?"

"Oh, this is Terrence. My date." Hannah chirped. "It's so good to see you again brother."

Hannah encircled my waist and gave a blink and you'll miss it hug that was just south of a hug you get while in line at a sporting event. Just as quickly as she came, she was gone. Off into the interior of the house to meet and greet the rest of the clan. As she walked away, my feelings were doing innumerable backflips. On the one hand, I was thrilled to finally see my lovely sister again. But her obvious dismissal of me and our past, broke my heart. I went back to the living room and inside, shed a bucket full of tears.

If my first impression of Terrence was lackluster to start, the succeeding hours made me want to hate him. Well...maybe not hate. But a severe dislike was brewing in my gut. Dad took to him like a moth to flame. Especially as Hannah made a huge show of sliding under him every five minutes. Purring like a well stroked kitten. My ego was not taking the show very well. I usually can handle booze a lot better. But between my sister's swooning over her new beau and my Dad's constant dismissal of me, I had to visit the bathroom several times to make sure I didn't hurl or ruin my pants.

The final straw came at the Christmas feast. The table set for royalty. Mom had even gone and polished the silverware and broken out the fine china. The women had gone all out. Honey glazed ham, a turkey that put on its best show after death. Creamed potatoes, green beans, candied yams, a literal smorgasbord to be had. A feast that if you left hungry, it was your own fault. After grace, the adults and the kids (they sat at the table in the den, yes my family still has that tradition). Began to dig into the wonderful offering of delectable love. After Dad gave a prayer that mentioned thanks for bringing the family back together, even the "prodigal son." I tried to overlook the dig. But my guts were already flipping and flopping.

"So," Dad began smugly. Terrence, I hear that you work at a large financial firm as an analyst."

"Oh yes, Mr. Brownlow. I work at Worthy/Row financial. It's a series of startup banks in Atlanta that are black owned."

"Excellent! You must make a decent penny at that."

"Decent enough. I'm sorry, Daniel; what is it you do again? Hannah couldn't tell me."

"Probably because she doesn't know Terrence. But I'm a published writer and editor for Harper/Hill limited."

"A writer?! Wow...anything I might have read?!"

"Probably not. Not too many readers anymore." Dad added filling his mouth with delicious bird.

"Actually, I have proofread and edited many of the textbooks they are using in High schools and colleges around the country. As well as a few manuscripts for novels, novellas, paperbacks and digital print."

"Oh...like whom?" Hannah piped in.

"Uh well...there's George Flores, Anna Godfree, Paulette Michener, and most recently Summer Falls."

"Summer Falls? Isn't she the one that wrote the "Dark Coffee" books that Oprah recommended?" Hannah was stoked now. Not having any idea that her brother was so instrumental in writing a New York Times best seller.

"Yeah. Those books took a lot of work."

"Oh, that book is good." Said Lizette. "But I really like Don Black's stuff. I have all of his books. I especially loved his "Long Way Home" series."

"Me too." Said Paul. "Honestly I was skeptical at first. But Lizette got me hooked. I was a little put off by the..."family mixing," but those books are helping to add another Brownlow to the festivities soon. You wouldn't happen to know him would you Dan?" Lizette blushed as she softly rammed into her honey. A smile creasing her ruby red lips from ear to ear.

"Enough." My Dad scolded. "This is a house of the Lord and that kind of talk praising smut peddling and incestuous relations isn't fit for this supper. And Dan if you should happen to know any man that writes such filth about family "doing it" with one another and count him among your friends, you should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe that's why you got into trouble in the first place. I would have THOUGHT that THAT kind of thing would've been out of you by now. Can't believe I spent almost $200,000 for you to attend that school to write smut."

My anger boiled over. I just couldn't stomach anymore ridicule. My mouth wet dry, my hands sweat buckets, and my soul had had enough. On autopilot, my body took over. Without thinking, I grabbed the knife from the turkey plate and drove it deep into the mahogany table-top...straight through the cloth.

"MOTHA'FUCKA!! I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU OLD MAN! I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR THREE HOURS AND THIS IS THE MOST YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME?!! TO MAKE ME RELIVE A MISTAKE?!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO PUNISH ME FOR BEING A YOUNG MAN!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO HOLD THAT INDISGRESSION OVER MY HEAD!"

"What are we missing here? Mom...Dad?" Peter asked.

"YOUR BROTHER IS A SINNER OF THE WORST KIND!!" My dad uttered. Still trying to muster the last vestiges of his bravado. But his eyes held nothing but pure terror.

"You know what...I have had it with your 'holier than thou' ego trip. You talk all about God and his forgiveness. That we all 'fall short' and the like. But obviously your forgiveness is out of the question. If God can forgive me...why can't YOU? Or is it that you're just a fucking HYPOCRITE that doesn't practice what he preaches. Fuck this...I'm out of here. Oh, by the way, Paul; I'M Don Black...pleased to meet you. I'll ship you an autographed copy of my latest book if you're still interested."

With that, I grabbed my coat and keys and slammed the door behind me.

The drive to the Embassy Inn & Suites was just as treacherous as being back home. Not only were the night crews barely making a dent against the accumulation of snow, but the drive was only made harder by my tears. My feelings were all over the map. In the confines of my rental, I almost wrecked twice as they just wouldn't stop coming. Just as they began to subside from my broken heart, my anger stirred the pot all over again. Even though it had been a good while since I had done so, I gave a quick prayer of thanks to God for protecting an idiot.

The stress must have been written all over my face, the receptionist who checked me in gave me an upgrade to a suite. Apparently a family had cancelled their stay and it was sitting available. She even gave me a discount due to the holidays. Riding the elevator to floor 9, I entered the quiet, darkened room. Turning on the lights, I took in the spacious arrangements. A quick shower and I felt somewhat better. Looking around, I was happy to see that the room came equipped with a decently stocked minibar. I emptied two bottles of cognac into a glass and emptied it in one gulp. Refilling the contents again, I took off my robe to reveal my boxers, climbed in bed and turned the TV to a sports channel. Closing my wet eyes in the hope that they would open in time for me to catch my flight home.

The knock at the door roused me from my fitful slumber. In my mind,, I figured it was either Housekeeping or perhaps the cute little receptionist from downstairs. While not the greatest of lookers, she made no real effort to disguise her appeal for me. The way she smiled, and the way her fingers grazed mine as she handed me the room keys was not lost on me. Even in my state. Perhaps she was just trying to make sure my holidays remained happy. Fat chance of that now. Either way, I wasn't really in the mood for company. Women had become almost a turn off for me at this point in my life. Sure, I met several of them, even going back to college that wanted to romp with me, or "see where things might lead." But if I were honest with myself, Hannah had ruined me for any other woman. My heart just wasn't in it.

The knocking grew more intense as I wrapped the robe back around my naked form. "Alright, alright...don't break the door down, hold your horses. I'm coming."

I didn't see the slap coming. Nor the one that followed. I raised my arms in order to protect myself from the resulting blows that landed against my arms and body.

"YOU SHIT! YOU SHIT! YOU STUPID SHIT!" Came the voice. And then, the tears. Slowly, as the water fell, so too did the intensity of the blows. The next thing I knew, my arms were thrown wide and my waist was wrapped snuggly. Hair tickled my nose as I looked down, to see her. Hannah.

"Hannah...what are you..."

She kicked the door closed and locked her lips onto mine. Silencing any further protests. My sister used all the power in her five-foot, seven-inch frame to push me backwards. When my legs contacted the bed, my knees bent, and Hannah fell on top of me. Hannah was incensed. Breaking our kiss, she got on her knees and ripped her turtleneck sweater from her body, revealing a beautiful, dark red, lacy topped bra. In the blink of an eye, her hand reached behind her back and the bra snapped loose. Though it had been seven years since I last seen them, my sister's breasts were just as round and plump a C cup as they had been that day. Hannah grasped my head and buried it in her chest. Her right nipple, firm and erect found my mouth. On its own, my tongue lashed at the raised chocolate nub. Hannah almost burst. The shock wave of sensuous pleasure coursed through her body like electricity.

The tongue-lashing she was receiving caused Hannah to jerk. My body was on autopilot. As if having a memory of their own, my hands reached around and found her ass. The corduroy material of her pants running interference.

"Oh hell no. Not today." Hannah said. Jumping off the bed, she stripped out of her pants, taking her matching red panties with them to the floor. For a split second, my sister stood completely naked in front of me. In all of her mahogany glory. Her skin already covered with a soft sheen of sweat from the heated room. And the heated lust coursing through her body. Only a small tuft of curly, black pubic hair, meticulously trimmed above her semi-upright clitoris stood out.

Deftly, Hannah dropped to her knees. Unbuttoning my pants and ripping them downwards like a mad woman. The instant I lifted my hips, she ripped my pants from my legs. Without a second thought, Hannah grabbed my engorged cock and swallowed it whole into her mouth. The insides, soft, wet, and luxurious. I closed my eyes as her skills at cunnilingus were all on display. The bulbous head of my circumcised monster, uber sensitive to her affections.

There was no use, I felt like a woman as a tiny squeak of carnal ecstasy escaped my throat as my knuckles blanched against the comforter of the bed.

"Holy Shit!" I shouted. Not caring who heard my cries.

With the element of surprise on her side, I wasn't ready for her assault. My orgasm exploded from deep within the recesses of my soul that I had locked away for so long. Hannah was the second to be surprised as a thick, hot jet of my cum covered the back of her throat. Taking a second to gag, she continued to stroke my penis for all it was worth. Milking rope after rope out of my throbbing dick. Doing her best to drain every ounce of semen from my tight sack.

I grabbed Hannah and kissed her fervently on her lips. Tasting the contents of my body on her breath. But at this point, I didn't care. Wanting to repay the favor, I grasped Hannah up by her ass and flipped her on to the bed, spreading her legs to feast upon her delightful center.

"Oh shit! Alright then, if you..."

Her quip was cut off as I inhaled her tiny clit. Thrashing my tongue all over the exposed protuberance.

"OH WAIT, WAIT...SHIT!!"

Hannah tried in vain to extricate herself from my attention as I lavished her pussy with my tongue. I had waited so long to do this. Seeing myself feast on her sex (ever since I learned what eating pussy was) in my dreams. Her response was exactly the same. I couldn't let this dream get away. Encircling my arms around her legs, I continued to try and devour her vagina like a starving man at a buffet. Hannah placed her hands on the top of my head to get me to relinquish my quest.

"Daniel! Daniel! OH SHIT!! DANIEL!! OH GOD...DANIEL!! BROTHER...WAIT...! I'M GOING TO-TO-TO...!!"

I cared less about the noises Hannah made. It wasn't until her body began jerking and her legs began to twitch violently that I slowed down. Hannah had shut her legs together around my head in a vice-like grip as she came, over and over again. A flood of her juices oozed out of her pussy onto my tongue. The thick, rich, musky taste of her elation coating my tongue as I continued to lap up her offerings.

In an attempt to stop me, Hannah flipped over, belly down on the bed. Her breathing a staccato rhythm that seemed beyond her ability to catch up to. Big mistake. In doing so, she exposed her soft, plump, jutting ass to me. Wanting to continue my attack, I slapped her ass and watched the ripples ungulate through her magnificent ebony prominence.

"Daniel!! No fair!" She breathed. "I was just trying to...OH MY GOD!!"

The ground swell of ravenous sensation plowed ahead unfettered, as I again took my place lapping at her sex. This time, I spread her voluptuous cheeks and ran my tongue over her puckered little hole. Causing her to slam her face into the comforter and bite down hard. Allowing the material to soak up the sound of her enjoyment. A fruitless task as her wildly twitching foot proved positive that she was in the throws of another body rocking orgasm.

Hannah pounded out the remains of her latest venture to nirvana on the bed. As soon as the tremors subsided, she reached back and pulled me onto her body.

"I can't take anymore!! Stop teasing me and give it to me. For God's SAKE FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!!"

With the grace of an enraged animal, I grasped my sword and rammed my cock into my sister's waiting hole. Her series of orgasms had lubed her center up to maximum as her pussy gave way like a surrendering army to its invader. In that next instant, Hannah's walls shunted closed around my cock. Sheathing me in a tight embrace.

On a mission, I drove into Hannah's tight hole. Each time, it tried in vain to push me out. Yet, I would ram back into her with all my might. Hannah grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. As if trying to drive more of my cock into her body.

"DAMMIT DANIEL!! OH GOD I LOVE IT!! MORE! MORE! MOOOORRRREEEEE...OH SHIT I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!"

Getting to all fours, Hannah began to rock back into my pelvis. Ramming her pussy which by now was dribbling her juices onto the bed until finally, she collapsed spent.

In my delirious state, I didn't want to stop. I slammed my weight down onto her back. My throbbing cock still surging ahead into my sister's spasming form.

"OH GOD DON'T STOP!! DON'T STOP!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!! PLEASE...OH GOD GIVE ME YOUR SEED DANIIIIIEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!!"

Her cries sent me overt the top. In one gargantuan thrust, my balls heaved forth another torrent of my explosive orgasm. In a tsunami of release, my cock expelled the years of pent-up seed into Hannah's greedy canal. Her own orgasm making her walls ripple along my shaft. Draining every last drop from my spent form.

With barely any stamina left in my being, I rolled over on my back and watched in satisfied euphoria as Hannah's body continued to rock unceasingly from our sexual escapade.

As I was about to speak, my sister covered my mouth. Patting me lightly on the cheek and timidly said:

"Please don't talk...just fill that glass with a little bit of water. I can't move right now."

Using all the strength in me, I rolled off the bed and walked on spindly legs to the sink and filled her request. By the time I returned, Hannah had broken a plastic case from somewhere I hadn't seen and was lighting a small cigarette.

Blowing the noxious smoke from her lungs, my sister received the glass, placed it on her chest and contentedly went about finishing her cancer stick.

"You know, this is a..."

"No smoking room?" Hannah completed. "Daniel...I just had the best sex I have ever had in my life. Ask me how many fucks I'm giving right now. If it makes you feel better, I'll pay the extra cleaning fee." With that, she stoked the ash into the glass and went back to her smoke.

I waited patiently for one of two things. Either for the fire alarm to sound, rousing everyone in the building, or for her to finish her nicotine bliss. Fortunately, Hannah won the race. Going over to the window, she opened it. Allowing a small amount of the smell to leave the room. Before her legs gave out and she plopped back on the bed.

Our eyes met again as she looked at me. "Hi love." She said.

"Hannah...believe me, I'm not complaining. But where did that come from? And how did you find me?"

"You forget little brother. This town isn't that big. I called to every hotel, motel here. I just had to find you. Mom said; "don't come back till I do."

"If that's so, where's tall, dark, and gruesome?"

Hannah raised up into a sitting position. Pulling her legs up, she cradled them in her arms. A smile creasing her lips.

"Who? Terrence? Daniel...if I didn't know better, I would say you're jealous."

"So, what if I am?!"

Hannah reached out and cupped my face. A glow emanating from her touch."

"If you must know, Terrence is downstairs in my room catching up on his sleep. But I promise you; you have nothing to worry about from him. He's just a close friend who is exhausted from playing his part."

"Playing?"

"Yep. You see, I got a degree in acting. Terrence is one of my partners from school. And he's VERY GAY! His family doesn't accept him for his lifestyle, so, he couldn't go home, and his partner didn't have the courage to take him home yet. So, he was all too happy to come home with me. He only came with me to fool Dad. I tried to tell him our family has issues too. But he wanted to see for himself."