Happy Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran that explanation over in my head for a minute. Letting the realization come to me. My sister put on a show that fooled everyone...including me. Dad certainly got his monies worth.

"Ok. So, why did Mom tell you to find me?"

"Oh, that's right...you didn't stick around for the EXCITING conclusion to dinner." A devilish grin coming over her. "You missed ALL the fireworks."

I sat up ram rod straight. Giving Hannah my full attention.

"Well, after you left, EVERYONE went nuts!! Mom broke down crying and Peter and Paul wouldn't stop badgering Dad till he fessed up. But being the stubborn man he is, he wouldn't admit it to the family. Finally, Mom lit into him! Cursing him out like a drunken sailor and yelling at him that you were right! That our secret had destroyed her family and ran her children off. After the kids were sent upstairs, she spilled the beans and told everybody what we had done. How Dad couldn't take it. How he was so disappointed in us that we would break one of God's laws. But then she called him out for being a hypocrite, because she got pregnant with Peter BEFORE they got married! Which broke His laws as well, even IF they got married after."

"But, you know what REALLY took the cake?! Apparently, Brandon and Shelly have been hooking up behind their parent's back for a few months now. They've been caught quite a few times by their Dads. And while they don't condone the actions, they have no intention of ruining their families over dumb stuff. Besides, they both claim to use protection every time and somehow, they just fell in love. Mom said that this would be the last time she had a celebration without her children. Furthermore, everyone was in your corner. Yeah, they're all Catholic, but they didn't see the use in destroying the family over it."

"Really? Wow. I guess I caused quite a ruckus huh?"

"Tell me about it. Terrence agreed to drive me all over to find you. He really likes you you know. We all prayed that you hadn't gotten into a wreck or something like that. Imagine my surprise when Terrence got sleepy and wanted to come back to the room to rest up. I figured since I was here, I would hope that you were here. By chance, I asked the girl downstairs and she told me that you had checked in. She gave me the room number after I told her you were my brother and I was looking for you. Oh...also she told me to ask you if you wanted to have dinner tomorrow night at her place. I wanted to slap those ridiculous blue contacts out of her head."

"Oooooh, now who sounds jealous?" I chided.

"I do. I admit it. Daniel, I was so devastated when Dad broke us up. All through my years at that school, I missed you every day. And yeah, I had a couple boyfriends while I was away. But none of them made me feel like you. None of them touched me like you. Held me like you. Or made my body crave like you. So many times, I laid under other guys, and just to get off, I had to think back to the day we made love. I wore out at least three vibrators reliving the time we had sex in my room. I've never forgotten that experience. Ever. That's where the cigarette comes from."

"Yeah...I didn't know you smoked."

"I know...nasty habit I picked up from this guy I used to date. But after I broke it off with him, I vowed never to smoke another one until I got back together with you. I paid $20 for that commemorative case. I kept it in my purse until I found out you were here tonight."

"So, what was with the slapping?"

"BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME AGAIN DAMMIT!! Do you know how much that hurt?"

"You didn't seem to want to be around me."

"I'm so sorry if that's how I made you feel Daniel. Honestly, I wasn't expecting you at the house. You took me by surprise. But worse still...I had to put on the show for dad. It hurt me not to be able to get close to you. To hold you, rub you...tell you how horny I was just seeing you. Everything in me wanted you from the moment you opened the door. But I didn't want the family to know. I figured, if I could just get you alone...if we could just get away from everybody for a minute to talk...I would tell you anything. We could go anywhere. As long as I got to spend time with you. But Dad went and ruined everything. I had no idea how much he held you responsible for what happened."

It took all the strength in my body not to cry in that moment. I had always hoped that Hannah missed me as much as I her. But to hear this confession was more than I could have ever imagined. Grabbing her hand, I kissed it ever so gently. Immediately, Hannah snatched her hand away. Ripping the phone off the hook, she dialed in a number and waited.

"Hey Mom?! Great news! I found Daniel! You'll never guess where. Uh huh! At the same hotel Terrence and I are staying at! I know I was supposed to call you as soon as I found him. But he and I had so much catching up to do, I forgot time. Yeah...he's right here; hold on."

Passing me the phone, I tentatively took it and held the device to my ear.

"Hello...Mom? Yes Mom...I'm fine. I just couldn't deal with that madness anymore. What do you mean Dad's crying?! Oh, you punched him. Yeah...that'll do it. Oh...you mean he started after you hit him. For what? Yeah...I guess I did let him have it a little bit. He wants to do WHAT?!! Seriously?! TOMORROW?!! I don't know Ma...I mean...do we have to? Well of course I don't want to disappoint Myra. What's wrong with Myra? I scared her. She misses me. Well, I'm not sure explaining the situation to a 9-year-old is a good...Oh damn. Took Deborah THAT long huh? Mean a lot?! Ok...I guess. I'll see you guys there. Yeah...I'll make sure I bring Hannah along. Well, I don't know if Terrence is or not, but maybe...you'll have to ask her; he's HER boyfriend...OK, OK; I'll pass the message along. OK. Goodnight Ma."

When I looked back at my sister her entire demeanor has shifted. First of all, she was biting her nails. The poor thing was on pins and needles.

"WELL?"

"You better explain to your 'boyfriend,' he's coming to Mass tomorrow. And it ISN'T a request. Something BIG is going to happen."

The next day was like a dream. Gathering at the family home, everyone mobbed me as if I were a returning War hero before they opened presents. Peter and Paul clapping me on my back incessantly. While Brandon and Shelly could only look at me sideways. It took me awhile until I could get away from Myra's death hugs that I could get them alone and tell them the pros and cons of their decision. Either way, I understood where they were coming from and would always be there for them if they ever needed me. The biggest surprise came during Mass. My father stood in front of the entire church and wept like a baby as he recanted his awful stint with the sin of Pride. How it hurt him and his family to have been so cruel. Looking to be the guiding star, when he himself was lost. Since I was a child, he never hugged me so hard. Back at the house, Lizette gave everyone a gift when she handed Paul a positive pregnancy test. I had never seen anyone jump so high...until Mike got his framed sonograph showing twins. Dad was a little bummed to hear the Terrence had a "family emergency" to attend to at home. It seems that his partner finally fessed up to his homosexual lifestyle and his parents were a lot more receptive than he gave them credit for. They were more upset that he didn't bring him home to meet them. My present to him was an express flight to see his new family. I stayed in the hotel for another 3 days, as Hannah and I made up for lost time. Making love and buying magazines to peruse to find new ways to spice it up. Unfortunately, she had to return to Atlanta and I to Annapolis. I wasn't sure who was going to cry more. But we promised at the gate to stay in touch from now on.

"Happy holidays all you sexy guys and gals out there. You are listening to WSLO Steamy 105.9 on your dial and this is the Velvet Hour." The smoky voice proclaimed over the radio channel. "I am your hostess Karen Velvet, the host with the voice that makes it hot! Tonight, we have a special guest on the phone line. Erotic author and novelist Don Black, whose latest hit "Welcome Home" is steadily climbing the New York Times best seller list and is sitting at #7 and rising with a bullet! Thank you so much for joining us tonight Don."

"It's my pleasure." I say into the speaker set of my phone. I was in my element. Sitting on my bed in my boxers, laptop on my lap. Picking up my glass of cognac, my fingers flew across the whisper keys as I worked on my latest erotic novel chapter.

"Don, it seems we have time for one more caller...are you up for it?"

"Sure...anything for my fans."

"Hello sexy lady, you are talking with Keren Velvet and you are on the phone with Mr. Don Black. Can we have your name?"

"Sure...you can call me Taboo."

"Ok Taboo. You may talk to Mr. Black."

"Hi Mr. Black. I know you hear this a lot but, I am your number 1 fan. I hate to admit it, but I just recently came into your books, and I must say...NOTHING gets me so HOT as when I read your words."

"Well...I thank you for the hot praise Taboo. Again...anything for my fans."

"Just a couple questions if I may?"

"Shoot." I said.

"Now...I don't know if this is real or not. But, I heard that you base your writing on personal experience. Is that true?"

"Well...I LOOSELY base my novels on an experience that I had. So, I guess it's partially true."

"Mmmmmm...well from what I read, the guy in your book has sex with his cousin. Is THAT what your writing is based on?"

"Well...in order to protect my source, I can neither confirm, nor deny." I replied with a chuckle.

"Well then maybe I should direct this to you Karen..."

"I'm here honey...what's on your mind."

"Well...I have this problem. You see...I am in love with this WONDERFUL man. He is everything I ever wanted or dreamed of. He just has no idea how HOT I get when I'm around him. I mean Karen, this guy makes my panties WET just BEING in his presence."

"WHOO GIRL!! Sounds like you have it bad."

"Yeah. But, that's not all...see I was raised Catholic and this guy...he makes me want to pull out my old school uniform and put it on for him. So, he can do all the nasty things he wants to do with a young, tight, body like mine."

"Wow." I chimed in. My hand reflexively reaching for the growing issue in my boxers. "Sounds like a lucky guy."

"But there's more. See...it wouldn't be such an issue, except this guy is my BROTHER!"

Just then out of the corner of my eye, movement at my door caught my attention. Hannah stalked into the doorway indeed wearing her old school uniform. Her shirt tied into a knot at the front. Pushing up her already bountiful breasts. Hiking the skirt up, she showed her sexy, crotchless, red panties. Slowly, her fingers, rubbed across the front of her pussy. Holding them up, there was a line of sticky juice coating the digits. Further showing that it was completely shaved.

"Karen, I...just love him so much... I just don't know what to do."

"Well girl, that's not my cup of tea. But maybe our guest might have a suggestion."

Hannah got on her hands and knees and crawled over to my bed. She had come to visit 2 weeks early before we took a flight home for the next Christmas holiday with the family. Currently, she had gotten her acting gig in the latest slasher film to wrap up early so she could come visit me and fuck my brains out. I wasn't about to complain.

As she finally came within arm's reach, she grasped my frighteningly hard cock and gave it a tiny squeeze.

"Mine." She mouthed.

"Ahhhh...sorry Karen. I think I'm out of time. I believe someone's at my door to drop off my early Christmas present. If I'm lucky...this will be the best present ever. And I wish all my fans a Happy Holiday!"