Happy Homecomings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back to her prone body, Ray laid the items to the side of her left hip. Then he pulled on her left leg and pushed on her right until they were spread wide and her hot sex was beautifully exposed.

As he wiped the baby oil off his cock and from his hands with the dry washcloth, Ray gazed at the erotic vision laid out in front of him. He had seen more than his fair share of female genitals in his medical career but had never found it difficult to keep them out of the sexual region of his brain. But this? He could never be clinical about this wonder of nature. He picked up the lube and squeezed out a few drops at the top of her ass crack. His cock jumped to full attention as he watched the thick liquid run slowly down and pool around her pretty little butthole.

"Oh, God," she suddenly mumbled into the bedsheet. "This is what it's like."

"What what's like?" he asked, squeezing out more lube into her ass crack and then into his right hand.

"Exhibitionism. Exposing myself like this to you, I feel vulnerable. I don't know what you're seeing or thinking. It's kind of scary, you know? But it's also making me wet."

He laid aside the lube and reached down between the junction of her thighs with his dry left hand. Gently he teased her outer lips open. "You are wet," he said softly. "And I love seeing you so open for me."

"It's what I felt when I realized Clem was there, watching us. Exposed. Open. Vulnerable. Wet."

"The rush," he said.

"The rush," she confirmed. Then gave a mini-thrust that enabled her snatch to snatch the tip of his exploring finger.

"So wet," he moaned as he carefully worked his digit in deep. After twisting it around a bit, he pulled it back out and stuck it in his mouth, slurping loudly so she'd know what he was doing. "Soo wet," he repeated. "I can't wait to see how wet you get when we really get that rush going again."

"Ruussshh," she exhaled long and low when he thrust the finger back inside of her.

Chapter 19

Ray smeared the goop along her nasty bits from top to bottom with his right hand. Then used one of its slippery fingers to take over the slow, deep thrusts in and out of her hot pussy.

He shifted his left hand up to pull his wife's left butt cheek to the side as he added a second finger of his right hand to her cunt. He slowly pushed them in as deep as he could, pulled them back, and then strained them forward again. He did that four times to appreciative moans before pulling them out slowly. When she realized he was departing, she thrust her hips up off the mattress, but wasn't able to recapture him.

Ray chuckled when the big, beautiful ass came bouncing up. The gaping vagina looked like a baby bird lunging for a worm. But this worm had an even earthier spot in mind for its next burrowing. He rotated his wrist into a more comfortable position and swiped a fingertip through a random blob of lube as he moved it into place. He rubbed the gel into the wrinkles, and then began pulsing the tip against her with increasing firmness until he pushed his way through her out door.

"Um, Doc? Weren't we talking about pregnancy? I don't think that's where babies come from."

Ray donned his medical persona as he answered while wiggling his digit in her anal canal. "No, but it is an often-overlooked source of female orgasms."

"While I am indeed a huge fan of female orgasms," she replied, "isn't it your orgasm that's important in this particular exercise?"

"Ah, yes," he intoned. "It is indeed the male orgasm that delivers the spermatozoa, but the female uterus must release certain chemicals and hormones to complete the maturation of the sperm cells so they can penetrate the ovum." He paused to apply more of the edible lubricant, then continued rubbing and speaking.

"So, it seems quite plausible that an orgasm would enable the female to release more of those vital chemicals. Plus, there are some researchers who say that an orgasm also makes the cervix and uterus more open to accepting the sperm cells, thus increasing the number of spermatozoa available to attempt to fertilize the egg."

"So, you think playing with my butt will help turn my little puss into a seed-swallowing Ms. Pac-Man?"

Ray barely managed to stifle his laugh and couldn't stay all the way in character as he replied in a decidedly less professorial voice. "It will also help me shoot those seed even deeper into your maze, making it easier for Ms. Pac-Man to get to them."

"Well then, by all means, please abuse your wife's ass."

The tone of her comment wasn't sarcastic or disgusted, it was inviting. It flipped a switch on the whole situation and on her husband. Growling deep in his throat, Ray slid his body down to the mattress between her legs and grabbed her ass cheeks. Pulling her buns apart, he dove in tongue first and stabbed her brown star. He'd noted the lube's label, and while Fresh Raspberry was a bit generous in describing the flavor, it was good enough that he didn't mind it on his tongue.

Amber squealed and pulled back reflexively. But just for a second. Then, just as unconsciously, she moved up onto her knees to give her husband better access. He followed her up and moved his head left and right and bit into each luscious mound before returning to her rosebud with a soft kiss. Followed by another, then another, and then by a tongue that began attempting to peel the tight petals apart and gain entrance to its center.

"Oh fuck," she sighed, while consciously willing herself to relax to allow him entrance to the hole that wasn't meant to be entered.

His fingers crept inward from her butt cheeks and gently pulled her open. His tongue was as stiff as he could make it, but also gentle as it pressed its way past her body's defensive perimeter. The way she moaned and pushed her ass back against him announced clearly that she was completely on board with her violation.

Ray was balanced on his elbows, with his hands on his wife's hot ass. Putting his weight on his right elbow, he groped around with his left hand until he found the plastic lube bottle. He squeezed another good portion of gel at the top of his wife's ass crack, before snapping the spout closed and letting the bottle drop again.

As he watched the goo work its way down across her anus, he got up onto his knees. He let about half of the lube move past her taboo hole before reaching in with both hands. His right gathered up the lube below her butthole and pressed it on to her front hole, which was completely wet, but a little extra help never hurt. The fingers of his left hand wallowed in the upper part of the goop stream in preparation for taking over the exploration of her ass.

Down below, the first finger slipped right in, followed by a second. They began slowly thrusting in and out, occasionally screwdriving as they went. Up above, the first finger of his left hand pressed its way through her backdoor. Amber's breath came out in a long, slow hum as two of her three sex holes were rhythmically reamed.

The hum was cut off by a small gasp as finger number three moved into her pussy and an even bigger gasp when finger number two invaded her shitter. Then the gravelly hum of pleasure resumed.

The well-muscled, desert-tanned soldier was mesmerized by the contrast between the hard angles of his dark hands and the pale curves of the woman's beautiful ass. He momentarily vacated her anus to capture another blob of lube, then slid the two fingers back in without hesitation; she was definitely opening to him. Her front hole was even more accommodating, easily accepting a fourth finger. His hands moved in counterpoint, alternately stretching her ass and pussy.

Amber found herself slipping into that dissociative state that made the whole thing feel like an out-of-body experience. She was floating above looking down as her body surrendered to lust. She knew she was drooling into the bed sheet as she lay there with her cheek against the mattress, but she couldn't even muster the wherewithal to close her mouth. And why should she want to? She looked so hot in her posture of submission, lying on her tits with her ass way up in the air so the man could most easily abuse her. It was so counter to the public's image of the strong, capable Mrs. Sempels, who could take control of any situation. In reality, at this moment, the vice principal was actually such a wanton slut that there was only one thing for it. Orgasm.

Chapter 20

Floating Amber tried to send a telepathic message to Kneeling Amber to reach back under herself and begin stroking her clit to go along with the thrusting of the man's strong fingers. She felt an anticipatory jolt in her astral love button when the drooling slut's hands began moving. But the woman's arms weren't moving underneath her body, they were reaching around the outside. Reaching back until her hands were on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart so she was even more exposed. Astral Amber's pussy blazed with energy as she realized the horny woman on the bed was right; they were going to be able to come just from the interior stimulation the gorgeous man was providing.

When his wife's elegant hands pulled her round cheeks apart, Ray changed his tactics. His right hand stopped thrusting as much and began more twisting, aiming to keep more pressure on her G-spot. His left hand, however, not only continued prodding deep into her bowels, it picked up the pace.

Amber began panting, then chuffing, as her hands remained locked onto her butt cheeks, keeping them open for her lover. Her astral projection thought she'd never looked cheaper or sexier and dove back down into the trembling body to join in the finish.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uuuunnnhhh," Amber moaned into the mattress as her climax arrived and exploded and made her thigh muscles visibly spasm.

Ray made himself wait a few seconds longer, made himself slow down his hands to stretch out his wife's orgasm. But he didn't let her come all the way down from her high before he pulled his fingers out of her gash and used them to guide his fully swollen member into their place. Her pussy was so wet and open that he slid in to the hilt with no problem. He paused there at the bottom; she felt so damned good that he had to bite his bottom lip to keep from slipping straight into orgasm like a virgin getting his first piece.

"Now you're ready to accept my baby-making seed," he said through a tight throat. As he thrust very slowly into her hot, wet hole, he pulled his fingers out of her ass and flipped his hand over. He found another bit of unused lube and swiped it with his left thumb before thrusting the fat digit through her sphincter like a butt plug.

"Oh, fuck!" gasped Amber. Her grip slipped off her ass but it was okay, he didn't really need her help for this. One hand finally followed her earlier thoughts and reached back under herself for her clit. The other squeezed between tit and mattress and caught a nipple between two fingers. She immediately stopped coming down from her first orgasm and began climbing back up to her second. "Are you going to breed me now, baby? Breed me after making me cum so hard with your nasty ass-play?"

"Oh, fuck yes! I am gonna fill you up. Fill you fucking up!" He began thrusting hard and deep and bent his thumb in her ass to pull her back as he pounded her forward.

"Oh, God, yes," she mewled. "Give it to me, give it to me." Whether it was another orgasm or the same one going on forever she didn't know and didn't care. Her fingers flew across her clitoris as she chanted, "Come in me, come in me, come in me." When he did, she wailed into the mattress like a bitch in heat fulfilling her most important purpose in life.

Ray buried himself balls deep and imagined his spunk blowing right through her cervix. His climax was so strong that he almost didn't register her own amazing back-to-back orgasms. But he did think to pull his thumb out of her ass just as she peaked, causing another scream of raw passionate joy. His hips resumed thrusting, trying to drive his babymakers even deeper until finally he collapsed panting over her back.

She let herself slide down flat to the mattress under his wonderful weight. He moved with her, his cock still hard enough to keep them joined.

"Thank you, Daddy," she mewled.

"You're welcome, Baby Mama," he crooned into her ear and her fading orgasm threw up one last spark before she slipped into semi-consciousness.

Chapter 21

Saturday morning dawned clear and lovely and weird. The previous night's sex had been so intense, that at first, husband and wife seemed to be tip toeing around each other as if they'd done something scandalous or harmful to their marriage or something. But bit by bit it dawned on each of them that there had been no sex act they'd never done before, no roleplay that involved anyone beyond a voyeur, and no force or coercion. Ray had been a little more dominant than usual and Amber a little more submissive, but they'd gone that route at other times to their mutual enjoyment. Was it the breeding? The slight brutality while impregnating his wife or her complete surrender to being a sperm receptacle that had lit last night's adventure in such a dark light that it still cast an odd shadow over the morning?

Regardless, by 10:00, the dark shadow was no longer doubt or worry, it was once again dark passion and Ray had Amber bent over the dining table. He had her hands crossed at the wrist behind her back and was holding them firmly in place as he pounded into her in a way that sent the napkin holder and saltshaker to the floor and threatened to make the table collapse. Fortunately, it was a solid, old German piece and it held. Held long enough for him to fill her full of cum and then to throw her up on top of the table and suck and lick her clit until she came all over his face.

At 10:30, Ray was sitting under the table with an open-ended wrench, tightening the bolts that held the legs to the tabletop. Amber had already picked up the napkins and after throwing a pinch over her shoulder to ward off bad luck, had swept up the salt.

"You know," she said looking down at Ray's hot body, which was covered only by a pair of running shorts. "I think we may have got things backwards this morning."

He poked his head out from under the table with an 'I'll bite' smile on his face and said, "How's that?"

"Last night, I came first and when you filled me up, I really did feel like Ms. Pac-Man was gobbling up all your bubbling seed. But this morning, you came first and then when I did, it was more like I was pushing your semen out of me instead of holding onto it."

Finished with the table, Ray got to his feet and paused, apparently considering her observation. "You're right," he said finally. "From now on, if you're not able to manage your orgasm before I deliver my babymakers, then you'll just have to wait a while to give them a chance to swim upstream before you open your floodgates."

She hit him on the chest with her balled fist. "If I'm not able to manage my orgasm? Last night, didn't Doctor Sempels say he was going to make sure I was always properly prepared to receive his babymakers?"

He took her in his arms and stared into her eyes. "Hm, maybe he did. Tell you what. If you go down and speak to the guys in the factory real nicely, I bet we can give you a replacement set of babymakers before 11:00."

She pushed him away and hit him in the chest again. But she was smiling as she did it. Then she said, "Go upstairs and shower while I finish the bowl of egg salad for the barbecue." When she saw his mouth smirk and start to open, she hit him a third time and said, "And don't you dare suggest we sneak some of your babymakers into the egg salad. It's a potluck, not a potfuck, your pervert."

He walked away laughing. As he started up the stairs, she heard him say, "Potfuck? And I'm the pervert?"

A while later, their positions were reversed, and Ray was downstairs waiting for Amber to finish showering and dressing so they could head over to the post picnic grounds for the welcome home barbecue. He found himself wondering, almost worrying about what she'd be wearing when she came down those stairs.

Since they'd agreed they would join Clem Evans and Hue Pham at a Croatian nudist resort, they'd revisited the idea several times, continuing to struggle with if it was the right choice. They'd also played some pretty intense grab ass during those talks and the topic had featured in both their Thursday and Friday night love making. He wondered if Amber intended to signal the young soldier that they were in for the nudist adventure through some type of exhibitionism today. With the weather forecast they had she could get away with showing a lot of skin.

Then she was coming downstairs, and she was hot. But not dirty hot, just regular, lovely Amber hot. She did have on a sleeveless summer dress, but the skirt went to midcalf, and the high-necked bodice held her generous bosom in an almost demure embrace, with no cleavage on display. She wore leather sandals that exposed her red-painted toenails, but the soles were flat, and they called out 'comfort' much more than 'sex'. She wore little, maybe even no makeup. When she came closer, he smelled a touch of coconut that told him she'd put on sunscreen, not Maybelline.

"You look beautiful," he said.

She gave him an appraising look of her own, taking in the Docker's khaki shorts and hunter green polo shirt. She was pretty sure they weren't the same ones he'd worn earlier that week. At least not the shirt.

"And you look like the Army issued you that uniform as well," she said, shaking her head with a smile. Then she went up on tiptoes and planted a small kiss on his lips. "But at least you wear it better than all the rest of them. But now let's go, I'm dying to see everybody."

He picked up the large cooler bag with her bowl of potluck egg salad and they made the short drive to post and the garrison's recreational area.

Chapter 22

Soon after they arrived, Ray had to give himself the second big mental head slap of the day. Earlier, he'd half-expected his wife to dress in Daisy Dukes and a halter top as part of their new exhibitionist kink. But Amber was too classy for that and he knew it. An exhibitionist? Maybe. But not somebody to make other people uncomfortable by showing up to a family event dressed like a hoochie mama. She was a high school vice principal, after all.

Now he was finding out that he'd also misjudged her overall excitement about this event. She'd been so buzzy about it all morning, that he thought she might go find Evans right off and drag the two of them to the picnic ground restroom for an immediate reenactment of that farewell scene from a year ago. Instead, she made a beeline to the group of picnic tables where the medical company families had gathered.

"Clara!" she screamed as she ran with open arms to Clara Morrow, the nurse who'd been Ray's partner on that ill-fated medical outreach mission. Clara Morrow, who was one of Amber's closer friends on post and who'd also danced with death in the Iraqi desert.

While Ray had been obsessing about the plan to have a dirty vacation with a couple of young corporals, his wife had been anxious to finally see all the people who'd been away for so long, especially the ones who'd been through danger with Ray.

Asshole, he berated himself as he walked over to deposit the egg salad with the other potluck bowls and platters.

He, of course, hadn't been away from most of these people, even after the attack. Only he and Staff Sergeant Khaled Joya had been hurt and only Joya had been hurt enough to leave theater. With his new viewpoint of Amber's excitement, he consciously recognized how happy he too was to be back with all of them.

1...34567...22