Happy Homecomings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't you love to watch your thick, white cock disappear between those thick, black lips?"

The way his wife's head was positioned, with her right cheek against his lower belly, Ray couldn't see his cock, let alone Amber's lips. But he could certainly feel the one disappearing between the others. Hard to believe anything else could feel that good. But with the image of Corinne Joya planted in his mind, he sighed, "Yeesss."

Chapter 27

Amber Sempels didn't know if her husband was answering her first question or her second one or if his 'yes' was just a random expression of pleasure. She smiled around her mouthful of cock as she realized any of the above would be fine with her.

She purposely kept her mouth a little looser and sloppier than usual, trying to puff it up if you will, to be more like what she imagined Corinne's voluptuous lips would feel like. Now she pulled all the way off of him, trailing a thick strand of spit between lips and cockhead. God, it was porn moments like this that really called out for an audience, she thought as the heat grew in her groin.

"You kissed them back and forth," she growled, "and now they're kissing you back and forth."

She closed her lips, trying to think them into the shape of a smaller mouth, but still with a little bee sting puffiness.

"Oh, fuuucck," groaned Ray as Amber tried to peel the skin off his dick with her lips.

"Take it down a notch, baby," he pleaded. "Just one." She did and was rewarded with a longer, softer, more satisfied, "Ohh, fffuuuuuuck."

"You like how Hue Lan sucks you, baby?"

"Fuck, yeah."

"Tell her. Tell Hue how you want her to suck your big cock."

"Do what you just did again, Hue Lan," Ray breathed. "Run that small mouth all the way down my cock." Amber/Hue did as instructed. "Oh, my God. How can such a small woman take me so deep in her throat? Yes, yes, just like that! Swallow just like that, Warrior Princess."

The next time the mouth slid all the way off the throbbing penis, its accompanying hand stroked the full length of saliva-coated hardness. When the lungs gasped in enough air to speak again, the woman said, "Corinne wants more of you too, baby. Do you want to fuck that beautiful Black face again?"

"Suck me, Corinne. Let me feel those wonderful lips again. Those big, beautiful, dick sucking lips." When Amber/Corinne deep throated him, Ray gave just a little nudge at the bottom, claiming that extra half inch of territory. The woman gagged a little and began to pull back, but he put his hand in her hair and stopped her halfway up his shaft. She snorted through her nose and excess saliva spilled out of the corners of her mouth, but she didn't fight him.

After a few moments she went back down to the bottom of her own volition and when she got there, he gave another thrust, but this time his hand was tight on the back of her head and he held her in place for three desperately long seconds before allowing her to come all the way off his shining pole.

"Oh, God, Corinne, I love fucking your throat. Now I want you to have Hue lick my balls while you take care of my cock."

The women spun around until they were perpendicular to the captain. Lying below the thick cock and looking back up the hard white body to the man's demanding blue eyes.

Hue had her right cheek resting atop the valley of his thighs, her mouth up against his root. Corinne reached in and lifted the big ball sac and placed it on the smaller woman's mouth. Then Mrs. Joya took her black hand and began stroking the rock-hard white cock.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, Hue, take my ball in your mouth and play with it. Oh, gentle there, I said play," panted Ray.

"Damn, Corinne you know how to stroke me so well, I can tell you really love cock."

"But now I need you to suck me. Both of you to suck me."

Amber/Corinne/Hue scooted around again until their left elbow supported them on the mattress between his legs, and their right hand held his shaft and aimed the purplish head between the different sets of lips.

"Oh, Amber, baby," moaned Ray. "I can't believe you set this up for me. Are you going to help these two sluts suck your husband's cock or are you just going to watch?"

"Watch," came the answering gasp.

"Watch while I push my hard dick between fat Black lips and soft Asian ones. Watch me face fuck one man's wife and another man's girlfriend. Watch them kiss each other with my prick between their lips. Watch them suck me. Suck me. Oh, fuck! Suck me!" he bellowed as he crunched upwards and held his wife's beautiful mouth down over his spurting cock.

Chapter 28

When Ray finally released her head and fell back gasping, Amber took in some much-needed oxygen herself and then climbed up the prostrate body. When she got to the top she leaned in for a kiss. Unfortunately, she'd had to swallow most of his load to keep from drowning, but she knew he could still easily taste himself on her and feel his slimy residue when she thrust her tongue around his. To his credit, he didn't hold back at all in returning the sloppy kiss.

Suddenly he wrapped his strong arms around her and spun them both over until she was on her back with his weight pressing wonderfully into her. 'He's here, he's really here!' ran through her mind. No wonder her bed had felt beyond empty all these months. It hadn't only been the lack of his warmth beside her, but this loving crush above her. Controlling her, protecting her, feeling like a part of her.

Then the weight was gone. Or at least it was moving. Sliding down her body the way she had climbed up his. And stopping at the same place where she had started. Her legs were pressed apart, and she felt hot panting on her swollen clit.

"Now it's your turn," she heard. "Time for you to feel those two beautiful pairs of lips on your sex." Amber gasped at the turn of fantasy events. "Time for Corinne and Hue Lan to make you come the way they did me."

She felt fingers pull her labia apart and then a tongue dipped into the bottom of her gash and dragged its way all the way to the top, flicking her clit on the way out. Amber bit her bottom lip.

"Oh, God, baby," said Ray. "There's so much juice on Corinne's tongue. And she's swallowing it all, she loves it. Can she go back for more, baby? Do you want her to lick you some more?"

"Yes," hissed Amber. "I want them both to eat me. Hue, suck my clit while Corinne tongue-fucks me. I want you both."

A tongue ran up and down along the inside of her outer labia, vibrated a few seconds on her clit, then ran another lap around her inner lips, ending with a deep thrust through the opening of her vagina.

Ray paused. Was Amber laughing? His tongue stopped thrusting, and he lifted his head and looked up over her belly and breasts to find her looking down at him with a merry grin.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry," she laughed. "It feels wonderful, it really does. But I don't think Hue or Corinne would need a shave."

He put a hand to his chin. Definite stubble. Yeah, it would be kind of hard to imagine a woman's smooth face between your legs when you've got 80-grit sandpaper dragging across your inner thighs and vulva.

Then he got his own wicked grin. "Okay," he said. "Hue Lan and Corinne are watching. Watching Clement and Khaled feast on your sweet pussy."

He put his mouth back to her sex, but she pushed him back with a palm on his forehead.

"Sorry, even Clem and Khaled need to shave if I'm going to be able to actually enjoy their attention."

Ray propped himself up on his elbows. "Okay," he said with resignation. "But don't let things get cold while I'm away." Then he got up and off the bed and turned to the ensuite.

"And take your time," she said, meaning it. "Do it right. I need smooth more than I need fast."

"Yes, Mrs. Sempels," he whined like one of her students being assigned to clean the white board.

In the bathroom, he went ahead and peed, and washed his hands. After drying them, he pulled out his Norelco and began carefully buzzing it across his face. He took his time and did it right.

He'd left the bathroom door open and when he'd taken two steps towards it after finishing his shave, he heard buzzing. What the hell? Had he accidentally flicked the switch on his shaver when putting it away? But no, the buzzing wasn't behind him, it was in front of him. In the bedroom.

Chapter 29

Amber had rearranged herself on the bed and had her head propped up on pillows against the headboard. Her legs were spread and bent, with her knees up in the air and the flats of her soles on the mattress. Her hands were between her legs, and the buzzing was emanating from there, but his view was blocked by the leg closest to him.

Ray paused just inside the bedroom to take in the whole scene. He noticed the drawer on her nightstand was slightly open. Aha, he was finally going to learn something about the toy box she had put together to fill in for him while he was deployed.

Amber smiled at him, but then let her eyes drift closed again as she focused on her pleasure.

Ray moved silently to the foot of the bed and again stopped to simply watch. Masturbation porn never moved to the top of his favorites list, but the real thing was spellbinding. He eased himself onto the mattress below her pulled up feet and took a look at the source of the buzzing. He knew, of course, that it was a vibrator, but he'd never seen one like this before.

It was hot pink, not all that long, and all curves. The business end that was currently sliding in short strokes between her labia was bulbous but tapered at its end. There was also a smaller curved bit branching off near the middle. Right now, that appendix was on top and pointing downwards, but Ray felt certain it would eventually find its way to Amber's glans clitoris. As he rolled to his stomach and wormed his way between her legs, he saw that her pussy and the toy were glistening wetly. He figured she had applied some of the lube he'd used on her the night before.

He didn't really want to interrupt, but what better time to get an answer to another question he'd come up with. He crept closer and flicked his tongue to the bottom of her slit. The end of her toy tapped his upper lip on its down stroke. Pulling back slightly, he said, "Why flavored lube?"

For an answer, Amber rotated the toy, turning off the vibration as she did. She pushed the bulbed end into her vagina and gave it three shallow jabs. Then she pulled it out and did the same thing into her mouth.

Oh, of course, thought Ray.

As she brought the toy back down, she reactivated the vibration and inserted it deeper into her pussy with a guttural, "Aaaahh."

Now he could see the extra little branch in its intended location. As he'd expected, it sat up against her nubbin. He figured it probably had its own vibration action, just like the larger bulb. And what about that larger end? Seeing it fully inserted and thinking about its curvature, he realized it must be pressing up against the front wall of Amber's vagina and working her G-spot. He wondered how many other unique toys she'd bought for her solo play. Then he wondered if she'd be willing to tell him what she fantasized about during those sessions. But that could wait for later. Right now, they had a shared fantasy game to get back into.

Chapter 30

He saw that Amber wasn't so much thrusting the toy in and out of her vagina, as she was rocking it slightly back and forth. He could see how that would alternate the pressure against her G-spot and her clit. The continuing series of small grunts and gasps told him that whoever had designed the weird looking thing had done a good job.

"So, who's on the other end of your toy?" he asked. "Hue Lan or Corinne?"

His wife's voice was thick when she answered. "Hue and Corinne had to leave. After their men saw what you did to their mouths, they took them home to reclaim them. It's just you and me, big boy."

"And your little friend," said Ray.

"And my little friend," repeated Amber in a pretty good Al Pacino "Scarface" accent.

She began to laugh at her own joke, but it was cut off by a high-pitched groan when her little friend apparently hit her just right.

Ray was fascinated. Watching each other masturbate was an occasional form of foreplay, but usually didn't last long before they moved on to oral or intercourse. And even when it had lasted longer, he'd never seen her like this, with such a unique toy.

He thought of perhaps just jacking off alongside her, maybe kneeling between her legs so he could aim his prick at her toy-filled pussy. That would also fit into their exhibitionist streak. Would four-way masturbation be one of the things they and the corporals would get into during their illicit getaway?

Without thinking about it, Ray had gotten to his knees between Amber's widespread legs and was gently cupping his balls with one hand and squeezing his rod with the other. It was still soft following the amazing blowjob she'd just given him, but growing heavier and firmer as he took in the delightful way his vice principal wife was squirming as she pleased herself with a toy that would certainly cause a ruckus at a P.T.A. meeting.

He finally pulled his eyes away from the mesmerizing sight when he heard Amber's lusty voice.

"Looks like your little friend needs more time before he's ready to play again. But it would be a shame to waste a really close shave."

Yes, it would, he thought, and he got back down on his belly between her legs. He moved his face in close, but with the pink intruder in place, he couldn't get to her clit with his tongue. He also couldn't really get at her pussy except at the very bottom of her gash and suspected that the sensations from his tongue would be lost in the pink vibrations.

Well then, if you want to join the party and they won't let you in the front door, you go in the back way.

Ray wormed his hands under his wife's buttocks to get some lift and clearance, positioning them so that they pulled her ass cheeks apart. He turned his head sideways, so his nose and forehead wouldn't interfere with her toy, and he could press his freshly shaved face lower and deeper into her crotch. Once there, he began making love to her wrinkled rosebud with lips and tongue. The effect was immediate.

"Oh fuck, that's nice." she cooed. "Eat my ass again."

He heard the vibrator get louder and even felt it now, the shockwaves passing across her pussy to him like the rumblings of a nearby earthquake. He increased his assault on her asshole and then she was coming. She yanked the fat end of the toy out of her love hole but kept the small end in contact with her glans. Then she was cumming as much as she had the night before when he had bred her. Amber's juices bubbled up and spilled out of the bottom of her gash where they ran down along her perineum to her anus, where her greedy husband lapped them up.

Chapter 31

For the second morning in a row the Sempelses woke up with sexual hangovers. But unlike Saturday, they were talking and laughing about it right from the first cup of coffee.

"You know," said Ray. "I've been having to tell a lot of tales from downrange, but I want to hear about what's been going on here while I was gone. In fact, I think I want a guided tour of your toy drawer."

"That might be arranged," Amber cooed. "But first I want to hear why you sicced Hue and Corinne on me ahead of Clem and Khaled. I didn't make you do a gay thing."

Ray laughed and shrugged. "They were already there?"

They talked about that some more as they got ready to head over to the post Club for Sunday Brunch with the principals and vice principals from the high, middle and elementary schools. All the other civilian administrators were going on leave back in the States before the 4th of July, so this was their farewell meeting.

Ray was the only military spouse, let alone the only one just back from a combat zone tour and the group was as eager to hear Ray's war stories as everyone else. Amber worked subtly to deflect some of the probing and to tell some of the story herself in PG mode.

After finishing brunch and wishing everybody, good summers, they began walking to the Commissary. They'd parked their car in the Commissary parking lot since they needed to do some grocery shopping after brunch.

As they strolled, Ray said, "Thanks for that, baby."

She didn't have to ask what for. She just said, "I'm sorry I've been pushing you so hard myself. I promise to back off."

"No, it's okay, it's different with you." He took her hand. "At least you get me off in between making me tell stories."

She punched him on the shoulder without breaking stride. "Asshole."

"If that's where you want it."

A double punch. "Double asshole."

"Ow!"

They were just entering the Commissary parking lot, and Amber took off for the store running and laughing, Ray a few steps behind.

There was more talking and teasing throughout the day, but after putting away the groceries, there was also laundry and cleaning that had been ignored in the week since Ray's return. The mundane tasks that made up life demanded their continued attention. But after a light dinner they finally made it to their bedroom.

Chapter 32

Ray took the chair from her dressing table and placed it at the foot of the bed, facing up the king-sized. He walked to her nightstand and pulled the drawer open. Then he went back to the chair and sat.

"What's this?" his wife asked.

"Have you ever seen, Being There? It's an old comedy with Peter Sellers."

"The Pink Panther guy? Is that the one where he's this dummy who everybody thinks is some kind of genius or wise guru or something?"

Ray took a seat in the chair and said simply, "I like to watch." In his own head, Ray thought he sounded more like Forrest Gump than Chauncy Gardener, but hey, that was probably close enough.

"Wait a minute," she said, searching her memory. "That's when he was talking about watching TV and the rich old man's wife thought he was talking about..."

"I'm not talking about TV," said Ray with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"You want me to...while you just watch?"

"Watching you play with your toy last night was amazing," he said sincerely. "I want to watch you finish all the way by yourself." He paused. "Like you did when I was away."

She nodded in acknowledgement. "And you're just going to sit there and watch? In your clothes?"

"I'm afraid if I take them off, I won't be able to stop myself from climbing up on the bed with you."

Amber began to undress, slowly. But more shy than sexy.

"Hey," he said, a little sharply. She looked up.

"If you want to be an exhibitionist for other men, for other people, you need to be one for me first."

"For you," she said with a growing smile. "For you first, last and always."

She brought out a different toy, a purple thing about the size of half a potato with a small hole at one end that used either air or sound waves, Ray wasn't quite sure which, to stimulate her clit. While the orgasm wasn't as strong as the one the night before, it was still pretty damned good. Either one of them would have said so.

"Now it's your turn," she said when she was breathing normally again. He knew what she wanted, but still just raised his eyebrows slightly. "We're an exhibitionist couple," she said firmly. "You have to be ready to perform too."

Ray smiled and got to his feet. As he peeled off his clothes he said, "I'm afraid I don't have any cool toys. Unless you got me one of those Fleshlight things."

"No, but I'm sure I have a couple of wands that could give you a good prostate massage."

"Hmm. Maybe another time. Where would you like me?"

1...56789...22