Happy Horny Holts Ch. 08

Story Info
More sexy surprises and a major decision.
851 words
4.25
2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

CAUTION -- This chapter and those that follow include ladyboy / trans characters. If that bothers you, go read something else. This won't make much sense unless you read the previous chapters first.

-

We arrived in Aruba around lunch time, and Mom introduced us in the hotel lobby. "My sexy big fiancée Lars here is a professional strongman. Only four have ever heaved a caber farther, and he almost won the last tower stone run."

At a bit over six feet (190cm) Dad and I were tall, but Lars was taller yet and outweighed each of us by at least 30 muscular kilos (70 pounds).

My father and I asked, "What?"

Lars explained, "The caber toss and tower rock events! You lift a 70-kilo (150 pound) log and throw it as far as you can, and carry a 100 kilo (220 pound) boulder up and down a five-story tower." He was annoyed the rest of us were unfamiliar. "You never watched 'Europe's Strongest Burly Strongman'?"

Most of us shook our heads. Little Leslie seemed afraid of him, but I noticed Priscilla lick her lips slightly while she stared at his huge arms. Mom smoothed things over with, "I have the last three championships on video. We'll watch tonight. But there's something more important we should discuss first."

Mom led us to a hotel room upstairs and opened the door, and the three Latina hotties inside caught my attention. We followed Mom in as she explained, "Lars and our pretty triplet girlfriends here, Maribel, Maria, and Bella have an immigration problem. To live in the US, they need to marry an American." The three beautiful caramel-colored sisters all gazed at me intently, and I struggled to tear my gaze away from their impressive breasts. Mom continued, "I was hoping you'd marry one of them, Karl."

I objected, "Get married! I don't even know them, and I'm barely 18!" Nearly simultaneously, Leslie declared, "No! He's mine!" She grabbed my hand tightly.

Dad said, "They all need to get married, and I think you'll like the triplets, too, Leslie. Take off your skirts, girls."

The three beauties dropped their patterned miniskirts to the floor, and Leslie, Priscilla, and I stared at their bikini bottoms. All three had penises! BIG penises! Mom and my stepmother-to-be Claudette pulled the colorful bikini panties down and played with them a few moments. I was shocked to see they had wide 7-inch (18cm) cocks, nearly the size of mine! Even more surprising was their lack of testicles and the small vaginas beneath them!

Priscilla asked, "Lars likes dick? But he's so ah ... so strong and macho!"

Big Lars replied, "I love women too, and I love a challenge. Few things are harder than deep-throating three big dicks in a row, or taking all of 'em up your butt 'til they squirt. Their pussies and boobs are great, too. Mia and I love sharing 'em." Mom kissed him and added, "We do, they're great!"

Claudette said, "Mia and I want grandchildren, lots of grandchildren. The triplets don't have any sperm, but a doctor said they can get pregnant and give birth. Since Lars and Reggie both had vasectomies, Karl will need to do the heavy task of knocking them and my girls up. We'll be happy to help." She licked her lips, then Mom's.

Leslie, Priscilla, and I all shouted, "WHAT?"

Dad said, "We have a deal for the six of you. Since Mia and I are rich, filthy rich, once you have at least three babies you all get new cars. You can live at the mansion with us as long as you want, and you'll never need to work. We just want... um..."

Mom stunned me with, "You just need to help Claudette and I take care of the babies. That, and be our free-use family. Any time one of us parents wants sex, we get it."

Claudette slid a hand down the front of my pants and asked, "I'm sure you'll be happy to give us grandbabies and be my sex toy, right?" My cock rapidly grew as she played with it.

Mom stroked my chest and squeezed my butt. "And mine. Don't you want to spray some kids into these five beauties and ride both your mommies? And watch your dads and the triplets screw us?"

Dad kissed Leslie. Lars picked up Priscilla by her plump ass cheeks and licked the crotch of her swimsuit.

Bella, the triplet in the middle, stroked her sister's big dicks and asked, "Will you, please? For all the money you'll ever need, and even more sex than you want?"

I struggled to reply, "Um... ah..."

Dad added, "The new house rules will include all internal doors staying open at all times. If you want to watch people screwing or in the bathroom, feel free."

Priscilla utterly shocked me with, "PLEASE! I want you to fake rape me, then pee on me in front of our parents. I love being a filthy slut, if it's not my fault."

My jaw dropped open and I answered, "Uh... okay."

-