All Comments on 'Happy Hotife In The Gym'

by velvetdesire

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Trash

With such a person as wife - who needs enemies?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
One Positive

Well, I'll say this for you. At least you don't pretend she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why

Why do these stories always begin, "we were married but our sex life wasn't spicy enough." Don't you know all those weightlifters are roided out and their dicks shrink up to nothing?

"He let his left hand slide around my waste towards my belly." I hope he didn't get any of that waste on his hand. That wouldn't be good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

After getting untied he beats the shit out of her charges the two guys and sells her ass on the street. Wants to act like a whore then treat her like a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Huh! what on earth is a Hotife?

Oh I know now! its just another inbred, degenerate slut, with its sub-human, lowlife, pimp.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Wow, she really fucking hates Eugene.

And hates fucking him as well. At least they both know the marriage is over because no relationship can withstand the betrayal, adultery and humiliation that was inflicted. I mean the love of your life just watched you get tied down, have the fuck of her life, literally rub your nose in your failures and then left you there without a care.

And she can definately find a better, smarter, wealthier, more physically fit potential husband without this has been she ended up married to...but at least she can leave with half Eugenes shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

thanks, would love to see more

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 8 years ago
Please don't! Nothing to like here unless you a total sicko.

I know there are people who like this sort of thing but the person you depict in this little missive is not a very good person. LOL1

Actually there is nothing redeeming out her at all. somehow, I get the feeling she would be happiest as a female guard at Dachau, glee fully escorting the men off to take a shower.

If this really was you, I would PAY Eugene just to take you out of the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Humiliation is mean.

Stories and people who celebrate humiliation are mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pathetic

I stopped reading when she said, "Over the past four months I had sex with three different guys..." Please don't write any more stories

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Just a few questions...

Just a few questions: 1st - She thought that her husband "wasn't particularly attractive and that he gave her a very pathetic impression"? Why did she married him in the first place? maybe he had a lot of money...and that qualified her as a whore...2nd - She had already "had sex with 3 different guys" with her husband watching, so why the reason for his face to show shock and for him to protest? She was going to do the same as before...whore herself in front of him...3rd - By the story one of the guys or was the owner or the responsible for the gym...he had the keys...Would anyone belive that he would risk to go to jail and pay a heavy indemnity to the husband for an easy fuck with a whore? He almost choked him to death: "Eugene could hardly breathe and he almost blacked out and then they used ropes to tie his hands to the treadmill"!! Really? So a 2nd part of this bad story only to read about their divorce and about those two in jail...To write anything different don't bother!! This was bad enough already...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love to-be Eugene

Now to become a real Cuckold. Do cleanup on all and get them hard for seconds

YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another chuck writer

Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

excellent LW story. asshole annony hates everything yet he reads them all

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
"Hotife" - LOL

I THINK you meant Hot Wife!

And I am going to continue to rail against the use of that term for a cuckoldress!

I am going to continue to rail against the use of that term for cuckold stories.

It is used by writers who are afraid/ashamed/embarrassed to label their stories as what they are, CUCKOLD!

There ARE hot wives who are hot for their HUSBANDS!

I'm not sure, but I guess the term is used to justify her cuckoldry because she is just TOO H-O-T for one man!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Oops!

Sorry about the duplication!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't write anymore

On my account, I can read and the best part of your story is your lack of using spellcheck. By the way Eugene won't be available to be in your next story, he is happily married to a woman who loves him. You will have to settle for describing yourself as a former wife and current cheater turned whore.

Sound good to you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

kimi1990kimi1990almost 8 years ago
@annonymous "Why?"

Hilarious comment! "He slid his hand around my waste toward my belly." Did she crap on the floor or something? Hilarious!

Mandy01Mandy01almost 8 years ago
Done to death

And Eugene has Trevor and Jake arrested for assault and illegal detainment, so now HOTIFE (must be her name since the author has even bothered to give her one) is divorced and can go back to school and learn to spell.

This story failed on so many levels it's hard to find where to start.

Readers read for pleasure, whether sexual or just reading pleasure. This story failed to excite on a sexual level and put off the reader once there was violence for now apparent reason against Eugene. The reader wanting something thought provoking was simple left with a wife who is a bimbo and can't spell. FAIL one *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
enjoyed

I enjoyed your story .....I would have prefer a little more humiliation for the weak willed husband however

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

I lied your story, gym events are so much fun. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Typical hot wife/swinger trash. Erotic? Only in your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice and to the point

Well written. Keep them (more men) coming.

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 8 years ago
took off my top and bra

I stopped reading after the first 5 or 6 paragraphs. Women just don't take off their tops and bras in front of strangers. Men would look at them like they are some kind of screw ball. Write something that is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What's a hotife?

A misspelled title doesn't bode well for the body of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good start and form

Really felt the women's perspective. keep writing. Please keep the husband resisting but also co-operating at the same time. It would be great to have the wife dominate her husband more completely by making the description of him eating her creampie longer and more detailed and having him lick her asshole, husband licking wife while she has sex... Willing yet unwilling and inexorably growing subordination is a great theme. anything to show the female desire for and exercise of dominance and the search for her own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmm

Not a bad story but the reality is a bit lacking. Most likely due to the frequency of gym usage both guys would probably be smaller than your husband and much more interested in themselves than you. Would have been more believable if it was a spin instructor who has stamina above bulk muscle. Additionally the need for abuse unwillingly to a supposed loved one as opposed to welcome permission for mutual enjoyment tends to detract from erotic thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Maybe have your husband sit on a huge butt plug on a hard chair why your puss is being taken care of. Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story

This was a great story. Please right more! I want to hear all the inventive ways you decide to humiliate and punish him for being so pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story for all the brain sick perverts called cucki!!!

What a bunch of crap, but the best thing for the brain sick perverts who will applaud! But think about also monkeys would applaud if you train them long enough!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous