Happy Hour

Story Info
My wife's coworker has an exciting proposal.
5.3k words
4.5
17.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main reason that I would go to a happy hour with all my wife's coworkers would be to see Jackie. As a group they were all fine people, a bit boring for the most part, but generally very nice and easy to talk to. Not a ton to say if it wasn't about television or sports or money, but at least it was easy. Again, totally fine people.

Jackie, however, was fun in a way that excited me. When my wife, Sarah, mentioned that Jackie had asked specifically for me I figured that I should make an appearance. Jackie had a reputation as the typical office bitch. I don't work in an office but popular culture has led me to believe that every workplace has someone like Jackie; combative, difficult, a classic archetype of corporate America. The kind of woman that enjoyed wielding power for its own sake.

But she liked my wife and she really liked me, for whatever reason. I'm sure that there was some sort of dominant, female competitiveness that motivated Jackie's outward attention for me, otherwise it didn't make a ton sense for Jackie to be that into me. I don't know if she was like this with everyone's husband or just with me. Not my concern though and I just enjoyed the ride. I think that my wife got a little bit of a kick out of it too. The pattern was usually that whatever function I showed up at Jackie and I would eventually make our way towards each other. Not so obviously eager that we immediately gravitated towards one another, the dance was more subtle than that. And then pretty much some flirty behavior until my wife scooped me up and said that it was time to go home.

I know that my wife loved that the office bitch flirted with her husband, but that she was the one that got to take me home at the end of the night. Again, whatever dynamic exists between competitive women I try to stay away from. If I need to be used as a pawn in their games, so be it.

Honestly, I loved it too. Who wouldn't? Plus, Sarah had recently been given a substantial promotion and moved onto Jackie's team and if I could help to keep that a beneficial relationship I was happy to do my part. Ever the supportive husband I am.

Usually, when it was time for Sarah and I to leave Jackie would comment something about what a "catch" I was to my wife, and how lucky she was to have a handsome man like me. I ate it up, it all sounded great to me. Plus, it seemed harmless. Or at least not the kind of trouble that could ever actually go anywhere. On one occasion, after one or two more martinis than Jackie typically had, she gave me a hug goodbye and very deliberately slid her hand onto my ass and gave me a squeeze, pressing her body into mine for a little longer than a casual farewell needed to be. There is no doubt that she felt the hard on that her affection had created. But that was as far as it had ever gone and that was alright by me.

Oh yeah, Jackie probably has thirty years on me. Easy. I'm thirty five and she was definitely at an age where she could have retired. She had kids that were around my age. Jackie had an entire career before I ever met her, well established and successful. Not particularly well liked as far as I could tell. But she also did not seem to give a shit about popular opinion, one way or the other. Saying that she marched to her own drum was giving her too much credit, she wasn't that inspired. Saying that she couldn't give two fucks what anyone thought was much more accurate.

It's probably not shocking to know that Jackie was good looking. But even more than that she was sexy, one of those women that radiated a devouring type of sexuality that cast her in a certain light at all times. At least to me, she did. Jackie was confident and definitely knew her way around a cock. I didn't know that as fact but that's what I assumed. She had that energy. And I think that's the message that she liked to put out in the world. Work hard, play hard. Another corporate cliche.

So when I got the call that Sarah and her coworkers were all going out for a happy hour and that my presence was requested I made time for it. Many of her coworkers were scattered all over the country and this was a rare chance for just about everyone to get together. The happy hour was at the end of a two day retreat or some other corporate nonsense. I don't know, I worked from home and didn't really even have coworkers.

It was summer and I didn't bother changing out of the shorts and tee shirt I was wearing. The happy hour was at a beer garden and I knew that it was going to be hot in the middle of summer. The place was about a forty five minute walk from our apartment and rather than take the train I decided to smoke half a joint and enjoy a stroll through the city. It was a beautiful summer day and the walk would give me time to indulge some daydreams. There's something about a pair of sunglasses and being a tiny bit stoned that makes the world feel incredible. My thoughts were almost entirely of Jackie on the way over.

There was no doubt in my mind that Jackie's sex appeal had gotten her plenty in life. Both inside and outside the workplace. I have no idea if she had slept her way to the top, manipulated guys along the way, or what her tactics were. But there was no way that she hadn't used her charms to get what she wanted. And just because she was older now didn't mean that she was going to let that slip away from her. Whenever I saw her she was immaculately put together; makeup and nails were perfect, not a gray hair showing, clothes that looked exactly how they should. Like she was in charge. Jackie wasn't trying to compete with the twenty five year olds, she had already played that game better than any of them could have and come out on top.

Thinking of Jackie had definitely caused my cock to plump up while I walked and I'm sure that a couple folks I passed noticed what I had going on. I loved the way that made me feel.

When I arrived at the beer garden I was surprised to see how crowded it was. There were several long picnic tables that were packed with people, both long bars were stuffed two deep, and it was almost impossible to move around without brushing up against someone. I looked around for Sarah and eventually found her engaged with two people, a man and a woman that I didn't know.

I squeezed through the crowd and made my way over to her.

"Hey babe," I gave her a quick kiss, a smile, and looked her over. "You look great." She did. Sarah was tall, red hair, fair skin, and a tremendously round ass that she loved to show off in skirts.

"Hey, you made it." She returned the kiss and gave my hand a squeeze. Sarah turned to the people she was talking to. "This is my husband, Chris. Chris, this is Vic and Abby from the Chicago office." We exchanged pleasantries and I checked to see if anyone needed anything from the bar before I made my way to get a drink. No one did and I stepped away, letting Sarah know that I would catch up to her at some point.

That was usually how we did these things, I probably wouldn't see Sarah again until it was time to leave. Sarah had told me in the past that she liked that I was social, that she could leave me to do my thing in a scene like this and it reflected well on her. One time she had called me a trophy husband, which may be a little more true than I would like to admit. But there are also worse things to be.

It took a minute to get a drink but eventually I got a cold beer and wound up talking to Frank, a local coworker that I had gotten to know pretty well. We had a handful of interests in common and it was easy enough to spend twenty minutes with the guy. I kept on my sunglasses because I didn't stop looking for Jackie for a moment. It was still too early to actually go and chat her up, but it didn't hurt to keep an eye on things.

Eventually I spotted her, standing along the edge of one of the picnic tables talking to two women that must have been interns or recently hired. They looked young and wide eyed, I could only imagine what Jackie was saying to them.

Jackie liked to be seen and at some point I had realized that she rarely sat down in a social setting. She was always moving, standing around, or on her way somewhere. I think that part of it was control. It was up to her when a conversation ended, or who she got engaged with. On more than one occasion I had seen her just walk away from someone that was trying to talk to her, leaving the person either embarrassed or cursing Jackie's name.

The other part was that she wanted people to see her. She looked great today. Jackie was wearing a pair of tight jeans. Not too tight, this was a woman in her sixties, but tight enough to see that she still had it. She had a narrow waist, a little bit of a plump ass, and shapely legs that ended in a pair of heels. That was another thing about Jackie, always with the heels. Even in an outdoor beer garden of rocks and dirt.

On top she was wearing a black fitted blazer with a white blouse beneath it. The way I was positioned I was mainly getting a view of her back side, but her restless nature had her moving a bit and I could see the swell of her tits from time to time.

I was probably watching her for five minutes before I even realized that one of the young women she was talking to had an enormous set of tits practically hanging out of her tank top. Normally that would have been the focus of my attention. But not today. Like I said, there was something very magnetic about Jackie.

After another fifteen minutes I saw that Jackie appeared to be headed to get a drink and I figured I would do the same. She had no problem finding an opening that put her right against the bar and I slid in next to her.

"Hey Jackie, nice to see you," I said, offering her the one open stool at the bar.

"You too Chris. I was hoping you would be here, I told Sarah I was looking forward to seeing you." She declined the stool and I sat instead. The bar was packed enough that our bodies were pushed into one another just a little bit. Jackie put a hand on my bare knee as she leaned into the bar and ordered our drinks. Her nails scraped against my skin and sent a pulse through my body.

Jackie turned and faced me, looking me straight on with her dark eyes. She had jet black hair that came to her shoulders, a direct contrast to the blood red of her lips. Despite the heat there wasn't a drop of sweat anywhere on her. She looked like she had just come from an air conditioned office. The drinks arrived, we toasted to seeing one another, and made some small talk about life. There was nothing sexual about our conversation but it felt like flirting, it was why I looked forward to these encounters. Neither of us felt the need to disguise the looks we made at each other's body, and we both made a point to move around and stretch enough to make sure that the other got a chance to see everything that they wanted. It was a fun ritual that we had.

"Have you talked to Sarah?" Jackie asked when there was a brief lull in the conversation.

"I mean, yeah? She's my wife. We tend to talk quite a bit actually." I was being a little bit of a pain in the ass because I knew there was more to her question and I figured that she could take the lead on what she wanted. I leaned back in my stool against the bar and spread my legs a bit. I didn't need to glance down to confirm that my cock was starting to swell. But Jackie did.

"Have you talked to Sarah...since you got here, though?" She raised her eyebrows, clearly there was more to this line of questioning.

"Not really. She was talking to some people I didn't know when I got here. And then I wound up chatting with Frank for a bit," I explained. "And then I saw you."

"Well, I talked to her. Your wife is great, you know that. I really like her. Beautiful girl. Good coworker too." Jackie was building up to something but I had no idea what it was. She paused, picked up her martini and took a sip, and looked straight at me. Here it came. "Sarah said I could see your cock."

"Wha...," Not what I was expecting. I swallowed hard. "Sarah said that?"

"Yes, she did. Don't worry about how it came up, but it did."

"Okay. That's something I wasn't expecting to hear," I confessed, but my mind was spinning. Just hearing Jackie say the word cock was enough to get my cock moving. Saying it in connection to my actual cock had me rock hard in a moment. And the hungry way that Jackie was looking at me, staring like a predator actually, was probably enough to make me cum in my pants. "This was something that you two talked about?" I thought that I was good at this game but Jackie was a master. An observer would never think we were having anything other than a casual conversation.

"Yes. We did. But...," she took another sip and let her eyes go down to my crotch. I had my hand in my pocket to help hide what was going on, but when I saw her looking I instead pulled on the fabric of my shorts and emphasized the thick outline. I could play along for now. "That's nice. But where were we? Oh yeah. Your wife said that I could see your cock. However, you can't ask her about it. You have to take my word for it. That was part of the terms."

"The terms? You made a deal?" This seemed suspicious. But I never knew Jackie to be a liar. She would never be so desperate as to fabricate a story. Not her style.

"Sort of. Sarah said that I could see your cock but she was curious how you would react when I told you. LIke I said, you can't ask her about it." Jackie ran her tongue along those ruby lips.

"So, I just have to take your word for it? You're not trying to get me in trouble with Sarah are you? You're asking a lot from me, Jackie. What else did my wife say?" It was my turn to take a drink. My hand shook slightly when I turned and reached for the can on the bar. This was happening very fast and I had no idea if I should believe Jackie or not.

"I'm not a troublemaker, sweetie. I'm just a lady who can appreciate a nice cock. And, according to your wife, you've got one."

"I didn't know that the two of you talked like that with each other."

"Girls talk. You know how it is."

"And Sarah brought this up?"

"Oh, I don't remember how it came up. Just that it did. Your cock, we talked about it. Your wife and I. She said great things about it."

"The cock that you are allowed to see?"

"Yes. Unless you don't want me to see it?"

I grinned. She had me now. Of course I wanted her to see my cock. I'm a pervert with a nice dick, I want everyone to see it.

"So what, I'm supposed to just whip it out here? Pull it out the bottom of my shorts or something?" If this conversation continued it might be a moot point. At some point my cock was just going to tear itself out of my shorts.

"I think that you can do better than that."

I grinned and reached for my phone, but Jackie cut me off before I got any further. "Pictures don't count. The real thing is what matters."

"Well?" I wasn't sure what else to say right now. My heart was pounding and I could feel the sweat building up on my body.

"Well, what? Are you going to show me your cock?" There was nothing clandestine about the way Jackie was talking. She wasn't being quiet, she didn't seem nervous. I'm pretty sure that I saw a shocked reaction from the young woman next to her that must have overheard at least some part of our conversation. But Jackie was cool as a fan.

She turned to the bar and indicated another martini for her and a beer for me. She knew just what she was doing, throwing the question out there and then letting it linger for me to think about.

Looking at Jackie only got me harder. I watched her, trying to get a read on her intentions. I hoped that she would face me and give something away but she never looked at me once while she waited for the drinks.

I considered her offer. The idea that my wife would give her permission to see my cock wasn't entirely preposterous. Sarah and I had our share of dalliances with others. My wife had seen me fucking other women and I had watched her on the receiving end of a cock that wasn't mine. So we weren't prudes at all. And we liked games and creating scenarios to play around in. The notion that she would set something like this up with Jackie sort of fit the mold of where we had played before.

Plus, Sarah liked showing off my cock. I had a good one and she had said in the past that it felt like a status symbol to be married to someone with a great cock. She had definitely shown some pictures to friends of hers, and by the way that she talked about it afterwards I could tell that she was really turned on by it. But this scenario still had me asking some questions to myself, I wasn't trying to go around behind Sarah's back.

"Alright....so, I guess," this isn't going well at all. "So, do you want to see my cock?" I'm pretty sure that I knew the answer but I wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes, very much so." No hesitation. "Like I said, Sarah said that you had a great cock and that I could see it."

"But also that I'm not allowed to confirm this with her?"

"Correct." Jackie paused and leaned in a little closer, everything about her smoldering with as much sexual energy as I have ever seen a person have. My dick was on fire. "That's how deals work. Everyone involved gets something out of it. You get to show off this wonderful cock of yours. I, a lover of cocks, get to see a spectacular one. And your wife, Sarah, whatever she is getting out of it is her business. I didn't ask."

"I mean, that all makes sense to me," I nodded, not entirely believing it but I suppose that there was a certain logic to what Jackie was saying. "It's the part about not asking her about it...I could just send her a message right now. Say that I was talking to you and she would know what I was getting at. Right?"

Jackie was not impressed. "No. Not at all. Listen up, sweetie. Here's what I think. Your wife likes to show you off. You're a very good looking guy and there is a certain...energy about you. You're like a stallion, a wild horse." Her eyes went straight down to my cock, the thick outline of it obscenely visible through the thin shorts I had on. I almost interrupted to add something but I loved what Jackie was saying and I wanted to hear more. She continued, "I don't think you've ever had a problem getting laid. Before you met Sarah you fucked any woman you wanted, didn't you? I bet you could walk into a party and get your cock into whatever pussy you felt like."

I nodded. "Yeah. Something like that."

"Do you know how hot that is for a woman? To know that man, the one that every other woman wants to fuck, is now hers? Very hot. But, here's the catch. Sarah wants to know that guy is still in there." Jackie pointed at me and her finger slowly trailed down until she was pointing directly at my dick, which was full on tenting in my shorts at this point. I was like a fucking middle schooler seeing my first porno and I didn't care one bit. "That wild stallion that she met, the one that fucked her so good that she put up with all the bullshit you probaly made her deal with, the one that couldn't keep it in his pants. What I think? I think it's an enormous turn on for her to know that guy is still around."

Jackie leaned back and straightened her shoulders, her blazer opened up to reveal two thick nipples protruding through her white shirt. I wasn't the only one turned on by what she was saying.

She had laid it all out for me in a compelling way. It was all a matter of whether or not I wanted to believe what she was saying. She was daring me to follow what she knew I wanted, a challenge to see what I was all about. My cock certainly believed her, ate up every word that she was saying.

I looked straight at her. "Let's take a walk to the bathroom." I reached into my shorts and adjusted my cock, pulling it up so the head peaked over my waistband but under my shirt. Also obscene, but not as obvious as what it was doing a moment before.

12