Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie finished off her martini and put it on the bar. I didn't even bother with my beer, any deviation from the single thought in my mind and I might have changed my decision. All I could think about was getting Jackie in the bathroom and letting her see how hard she had made my cock. She was right about me. I may have settled down but there was still a fucking stallion inside of me and sometimes it just needed to run free.

The walk was quick. Jackie followed a couple steps behind me and I maneuvered my way through the crowd, keeping my head down but looking around the crowd. I saw no sign of Sarah or any of the coworkers that I knew. I got the impression that Jackie didn't give a shit who saw her.

The bathroom was a large, permanent structure that also served the outdoor seating for the restaurant next door. There was a constant stream of people going in and out through the two entrances. I knew from a previous visit that the bathroom was unisex and the stalls were those floor to ceiling ones, no gaps and roomy inside. Private. Once we were in the stall there would be no excuses.

I stepped into the bathroom and saw several open doors along the long row of stalls. I could hear Jackie behind me, the sharp spikes of her heels chipping at the tile floor. I turned quickly into a stall and didn't bother to close the door behind me and by the time I turned around Jackie was staring at me, reaching back to slide close the lock to the door.

The look on her face was hungry. More than hungry, ravenous. Like she planned on devouring me now that she had me alone. I had spent quite a few hours with Jackie in my life, happy hours and work parties that added up to a significant amount of time, but I had never been alone with her. We were always part of a group. Now that it was just her and I it felt different, like she was a person that I didn't know at all.

Our eyes met and she licked her lips. "Well, let's see it. Show me your cock." We were here for one reason and Jackie wasn't fucking around. I'd be lying if I said that I was anything other than extremely turned on. I was practically lightheaded from the amount of blood that was pumping through my cock, I could feel my dick pulsing in time with the beat of my heart. Or maybe my heart was following the lead of my cock.

I nodded and unzipped my shorts, pulling my underwear down with them in one motion. My cock came free and it pointed straight at Jackie. I gripped my dick by the base and I couldn't believe how hard I was, like I was holding an actual piece of steel. For fuck's sake, I'm almost forty and I didn't think that my cock could still get this hard. It was burning hot and throbbing, threatening to explode from my body in a fusion reaction of lust.

"That's very nice. Honestly, it's even better than I was hoping for. Your wife, Sarah, is a very lucky woman." Jackie said each word slowly, unhurried and unconcerned with what the two of us were doing. I could tell that she loved the situation that she had me in.

"Um. Thanks. I'm glad that you like it." I had no idea what to say. I didn't know how far the terms of whatever game or arrangement Jackie had made with my wife went. But my cock was in my hand and I couldn't take my eyes off of Jackie's body. Like at the bar, she was leaned back and her thick nipples were showing through her shirt.

"Jerk it for me," she commanded me. I shouldn't have been surprised but I was stunned for a moment hearing her say it. "Come on, you didn't think that we came in here just so you could show me your dick? How's this, your wife said that I could watch you cum. You just can't tell her about it." Jackie had a wicked smile while she stared at my cock.

I took a half step closer to her and began to pump my cock furiously. Long strokes using both hands, squeezing my swollen head each time, my hands quickly becoming a sticky mess as I spread the leaking substance all over myself.

"Come on. Show me everything that you've got for me." A command, Jackie was in total control. The dam inside of me was on the verge of breaking and spilling its contents.

"Oh....fuck...," a throaty moan escaped from me and I bucked my hips. I was on a hair trigger and there was no way I was lasting much longer, I had passed the point of no return.

This was the cue that Jackie had been waiting for. The signal that she had gotten exactly what she wanted from me. She dropped to her knees in the bathroom stall and inhaled my cock. The entirety of my rigid shaft vanished in a flash between her red lips like a magic trick. Jackie reached behind me and grabbed my ass for leverage, pulling my cock even deeper into her throat. It all happened so quickly, there was no hesitation or resistance on the part of Jackie as I slid into her. I could feel her tongue, wet and hot, dragging across me the entire time.

I hadn't even realized that I had closed my eyes, but now I opened them and looked down. She was looking up at me, her eyes communicating a million thoughts at once. But the message was lost as my senses were overloaded and the first torrent of cum shot down her throat. Then the second, even stronger than the first. If not for Jackie holding onto my ass I would have collapsed, it didn't feel like there was any strength left in me that was capable of keeping me upright. So much went into what I was shooting into Jackie and she devoured everything I gave her, feeding on me like a vampire.

Again our eyes met and this time I got the message. This was my chance, her eyes said, take advantage of it. It was not going to happen again.

I held Jackie's head in place and grinded my cock deeper into her. I don't think that there was anywhere further for it to go, but it felt incredible to be in control. The cum kept erupting from my body, as much as I had ever shot in my life. And it all went right down Jackie's throat. I pulled back a little bit just so I could watch my cock go into her mouth again, see my thick dick sliding between her lips and savor the image that she had given to me. I did it again, fucking her face a little harder with each thrust.

Finally the explosions from my cock began to subside and I pulled my cock back. It popped as the tight seal from her lips was broken. For a moment I let my cock, still erect but losing its rigidity, dangle in front of her face. Jackie ran her tongue along my shaft and licked up whatever cum had avoided the black hole of her throat. But now she had it all. She didn't miss a drop.

I stepped back and collapsed onto the toilet seat. At the same time Jackie stood up and looked at me over like a boxer staring at their downed opponent. Somehow she still looked perfect. Not a hair out of place, not a scuff on her knees. I felt like I had been through a war.

Jackie leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, careful to avoid my leaking cock. "I'll see you back out there." She turned and exited the stall, closing the door behind her. I jumped up and quickly relocked it.

I took a minute to put myself back together before heading back to the beer garden. I ordered another beer from the bar and then went in search of someone that I knew.

I saw Sarah first. She was at one of the picnic tables talking to Jackie. From across the beer garden she smiled and waved me over. I sat down next to Sarah and gave her a kiss.

"Thanks again for coming, Chris. I appreciate it," my wife said to me, genuine adoration in her voice. Jackie watched from the other side of the table with a grin that I recognized, a fresh martini in front of her. "You know that I like to show you off."

"It was my pleasure."

12